2.3

1. Nov 5, 2012
    I'm not going to say that this is the worst game I ever played. But I have to admit that's close by. For a game in 2012 and specially a James Bond game I expected more. Graphics, level design and AI are bad as hell. I did a mistake at buying this - so i give you the advice - DON'T BUY IT!
  2. Nov 3, 2012
    Agree. Worst game ever. Its a full copy of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1 but with everything worse than in this CoD. Dont waste money for this game. Graphic almost doesnt exist, sound effects like 20 years ago, AI - none.

Previous BOND game was much better
  3. Nov 5, 2012
    Worst game on PC I've played ever.... not a single thing about 007 Legends has been done to even a workmanlike level... seriously apart from the music there is not a shred of goodness in this game. AVOID THIS GAME EVEN IF YOU GET IT FRO FREE OFF SANTA... BURN IT...DONT EVEN INSTALL IT.
  4. Nov 3, 2012
    Worst game I have ever played. Bad graphics, bad AI, bad level design, bad boss fights, glitches and bugs. Pretty much everything that can be done wrong in a game has been done in 007 Legends. I will not be buying anything from this developer again and will not be seeing the Skyfall movie. If you don't want to hate James Bond, don't play this game.
  5. Nov 9, 2012
    Whenever you see that Activision logo on anything you should know by now to stay away from it. The graphics are unbelievably terrible, the sound effects are some of the worst I've ever heard and the icing on the s**t cake is for the entire game they pick the most overrated Bond there is, yes, Daniel Craig again, who is a good actor has nothing Bond about him. The gameplay is, you guessed it, the exact same copy of every single Activision title there is from the severely overhyped Call of Duty games. The levels are exactly how you'd think they would be. "Look, tactical cover. *seven enemies spawn*" Yes, the whole game. If you have $50 to blow, then you'd be much better off buying the actual 007 trilogy on DVD. Expand
  6. Dec 12, 2012
    Mouse can't be moved and keep dying at the same place just because of it. Otherwise, it is fine but because of this the game is awful. There is absolutely no way past this despite lots of attempts
  7. Nov 11, 2012
    OMG....why did i play dis game???? Wy is this happening with me??? all d latest games i play r havin compettition fr being the worst game of the year i think....what i lyk about this game???? nothng...wat i hate abt dis game???? Evrythng.... First d worst thng is the mouse sensitivity or camera movements in the game....completely unplayable....sumtyms move fast, sumtyms slow, realy worst game wid mouse sensitivity...and next i neva found ny graphcs options in d game xcept the resolution settings....wtf???? The Default graphics sux, sound too....stupid AI...what to say more...nt getting proper words....level designing sux....seriously at first when i read otha reviews i cudn agree bt after tryng out only m realizing hw wrong i was....neva thot activision could publish such games...worst game from activision.... :( Expand
  8. Nov 4, 2012
    DO NOT BUY THIS GAME for the PC (or for any other game console for that matter).

The programmers are too lazy to even put in mouse control in the game menus. You have to press the arrow keys up and down to select the option you want. To make matters worst, they've added in mouse acceleration in the game WHICH you cannot disable (if you even attempt to move your mouse at a slightly
    faster rate, your character will be spun around and you'll become very disoriented) -- and this is AFTER I set my mouse to the lowest DPI and turned mouse sensitivity to ZERO in the game!

As previous reviewers have mentioned, the AI is just HORRIBLE. IF you just run by the enemy they'll still be facing the opposite direction and may or may not even shoot back at you. The graphics look old and outdated (looked like a 5 year old bargain bin game), the level designs are bad, the sound effects are bad.
  9. May 11, 2013
    Absolutely the worst shooter I've ever played. It is a failed attempt at making a game that is similar to the best selling call of duty series. I highly encourage everyone not to buy this game. I am literally going to throw this game in the trash. It disgraces all bond games.
  10. Jan 19, 2013
    Oh, my dear God! What is it with developers these days? i understand the fact that almost all licensed games are awful, but.. really, that awful?! It's really a torment, playing through this game. i only finished it because I didn't want to stop at the second mission. I might say I have S&M tendencies, for putting myself through this. First: The graphics strike you as being 2004-ish (at best) and I don't wanna hear anyone say "it's a console title". That doesn't matter, there are so many other well-made games. It has no adjustable settings, besides the resolution! The sound - horrible, The controls - outrageous (without gamepad compatibility - how is this a console port if it doesn't even have gamepad compatibility?!) The acting - pure mockery..Stupid scripting often leave the characters repeating the same line over and over again, like babbling idiots. The Gadgets and gameplay opportunities - completely wasted. I can't find one good thing to say about this; even the main menu looks horrible! Expand
  11. Oct 5, 2013
    It was 2012 and the game uses 1995 graphics engine..Nothing to say more..The worst game ever played, including its gameplay... A.i is very dumb as well... 0!
  12. Oct 29, 2013
    I have played a lot of bad games and this one was among them not the worst but pretty bad. The story is non existent you are thrown from chapter to chapter with no connection between them. Every boss fight is reduced to a two part fist fight which is awful, you are required to use keyboard keys T G U H for those fights and hacking and its just horrible. Graphics are terrible for this day and age and I wish I knew what the hell they where thinking when they were making this. The whole game is a joke and not in a good way. Expand
  13. Apr 4, 2014
    So i just started this game and the first problem i face off is the mouse. I usually crank up my sensitivity over the half (i have very accurate aim) but it doesn't behave as expected. Looking around is fine but when i try to aim at enemy - suddenly the mouse sensitivity goes super low. Looks like it emulates gamepad behavior no matter the sensitivity you've set for the mouse which makes the game completely unplayable (at least for me).

Oh , should i mention the game looks 720p regardless i'm playing it on 1980x1080?

TL;DR -- DO NOT BUY!!!!

Why put yourself through this ordeal, when there are so much better games out there? Don’t waste your time with this monstrosity… [December 2012]
  2. Jan 29, 2013
    007 Legends greets you with a warning that Activision will not support the game's multiplayer servers if there is not enough interest. Was there any interest, really?
  3. Jan 5, 2013