7.7

1. KentC.
    Feb 22, 2008
    Can't understand the negative reviews either. Just don't review games that you have no intrest in, and give them just some random bad scores. The general hate by casual FPS-reviewers for turn-based, slow adventure and all a bit out of the general games seems so hilarious. "I just don't like this game, because casual gamer may not like it so I don't like it either". I Can't understand the negative reviews either. Just don't review games that you have no intrest in, and give them just some random bad scores. The general hate by casual FPS-reviewers for turn-based, slow adventure and all a bit out of the general games seems so hilarious. "I just don't like this game, because casual gamer may not like it so I don't like it either". I could review any good FPS-game and say its stupid because you have to kill so many people/monsters and just walk (run most of the times) one-way tube all the time. Wake up and play something else than just your GoW and CoD4 ("Woa!! Nice graphics and guns! More guns! No more of those stupid puzzles, give more action!"). Expand
  2. RobD.
    Nov 10, 2005
    Superb game ok the graphics on the characters are a little bad but the rest is fantastic with nice music that suits the period and detail in the game that is awesome. I loved it missed adventure games i havent played 1 since resi evil and now i have this to wind away at. Trust me its gr8 easy to play and clever in a lot of ways. All i can say is if you have this game gr8 and if you dont Superb game ok the graphics on the characters are a little bad but the rest is fantastic with nice music that suits the period and detail in the game that is awesome. I loved it missed adventure games i havent played 1 since resi evil and now i have this to wind away at. Trust me its gr8 easy to play and clever in a lot of ways. All i can say is if you have this game gr8 and if you dont then make sure you buy it with a pad and pen so you can go back and see the clues you have revealed. 10 out of 10 for another gr8 adventure. Expand
  3. BobB.
    Nov 2, 2005
    Amazing!!!!
  4. RichardB.
    Nov 3, 2005
    Played straight through in one sitting... loved it!
  5. EdwardC.
    Nov 7, 2005
    I don't know if some of these people are joking... the story was outstanding and the writing was some of the best i've ever encountered in an adventure game! I thought the whole thing was great!

1. And Then There Were None is, as the developers hoped, a "loving tribute" to the classic Agatha Christie novel on which it is based. With a sterling script, fascinating characters, superb voice acting, beautifully detailed graphics, and sensibly practical puzzles, it ranks among the best adventure games of the last couple of years.
  2. Despite these few quibbles, I’ve had more fun with this game than most of the other adventure games I’ve played lately. A good, professional job.
  3. This is an interesting and somewhat fun game, but it will appeal to a rather select audience and not the masses. If it sounds like your cup of tea, it probably is.