Age of Chivalry PC

4.5

1. Aug 15, 2012
    Try your aim with a longbow, or get into the scuffle chopping heads and capturing map objectives. This is first person melee combat done well, with a small but consistent playerbase. It's unique mods likes this which make any Source engine game even more worth buying(buy a source engine game and you can play this free mod).
  2. May 18, 2017
    Probably once was a good game but nowadays there are no players to play with nor servers to play on. On my Windows 10 system it is very unstable and you have to be lucky that it starts without directly crashing again. If you really want to play something like this than play Chivalry Medieval Warfare.
  3. Jan 1, 2013
    The medieval multiplayer hack-and-slash is something that's not often done, but I was pleased with this game. Age of Chivalry, besides being a bit dated, is not bad, but there are certain times when it gets glitchy or annoying (particularly aiming and firing with any kind of bow). I've had plenty of fun playing this game, but it's sometimes a bother to get knocked off a wall of somethingThe medieval multiplayer hack-and-slash is something that's not often done, but I was pleased with this game. Age of Chivalry, besides being a bit dated, is not bad, but there are certain times when it gets glitchy or annoying (particularly aiming and firing with any kind of bow). I've had plenty of fun playing this game, but it's sometimes a bother to get knocked off a wall of something because one of your teammates wasn't paying attention to where they were going and crashed into you. All in all, pretty decent but I'd recommend getting the paid version (Chivalry: Medieval Warfare) because the developers actually update that one. Expand

There are no critic reviews yet.