8.6

1. Jan 2, 2015
    I was excited to try this game, but could not get 20 minutes in due to the fact the text on the interface and in all interactive windows is far too hard to read on 1950x1080 resolution. The game developers response to these complaints is always the same: we have no plans to fix this so change your resolution. I don't know about you but I'm in the over 90% of players that use an LCDI was excited to try this game, but could not get 20 minutes in due to the fact the text on the interface and in all interactive windows is far too hard to read on 1950x1080 resolution. The game developers response to these complaints is always the same: we have no plans to fix this so change your resolution. I don't know about you but I'm in the over 90% of players that use an LCD monitor. Changing to a non-native resolution makes it blurry and in my case it also stretched the graphics out of aspect. Only consider this game if you are playing on a very old monitor or a laptop. Expand

1. Feb 15, 2011
    The heart of AI War is in its asymmetrical nature, but that uniqueness permeates the entire game, from the way each fight works to your overarching strategy.
  2. Expertly crafted resourcing and development tools prevent stagnation of the game's simple conquest objective, and the sheer scope of ships, maps and difficulty levels – not to mention co-op – is likely to keep this gem afloat for some time. RTS fans rejoice.
  3. Excellent space strategy. [Nov 2009, p.90]