Anarchy Online PC

• Publisher: Fun Com
  • Release Date: Jun 26, 2001
7.6

1. Oct 14, 2011
    I tried it out for a while but it just couldn't hold my interest for that long. It's not a horrible MMO, but it's just not quite as good as some of the other titles out there. The gameplay was just a bit too generic. I haven't tried playing it in years though, so my review is solely based on my experiences when the game was relatively new.
  2. Trajan
    Jul 5, 2002
    This is a pretty good and addictive game. As of July 2002 the bugs are gone and the game plays smoothly. One remaining problem is the lack of content for higher level characters. But since it takes a month or so of continuous playing (not powergaming!) to reach level 100 (out of 200) you can waste many weeks of your life before you get bored. Plus you can always start a new character with This is a pretty good and addictive game. As of July 2002 the bugs are gone and the game plays smoothly. One remaining problem is the lack of content for higher level characters. But since it takes a month or so of continuous playing (not powergaming!) to reach level 100 (out of 200) you can waste many weeks of your life before you get bored. Plus you can always start a new character with a different race and class and play for another month. Overall the game is worth the cost of admission and will get even better once the storyline begins. Expand

1. It features great graphics, a slightly modified version of "EverQuest's" gameplay model, and lots of frustrating problems. True to its theme, you should only consider playing it in the future.
  2. The communitiy is huge, the forums helpful, and there are no hunts for ennemies around a barren wasteland.
    It's a brilliant, engaging, profound MMORPG, but with enough atrocious technical problems to make you scream more obscenities than a French truck driver.