• Publisher: Kalypso
  • Release Date: Sep 21, 2012
5.2

1. Nov 19, 2012
    I absolutely loved this game. Yes, sometimes the slow walking was a little annoying, but it was crucial to the game play, as more things happen to drive your character into madness as time went by. It had a different sense of "creepiness" than your standard horror games. This was a very creative and fun game. I will admit, I needed a walk-through to get through some parts. It's definitely not your standard "any retard can figure it out" kind of game. It makes you think. If you buy this game, keep in mind that some things must be combined that you'd never think of combining in your inventory. I love the mindset behind this game. There's no guessing the ending in this game. You cannot see what's coming. The music is beautiful and kinda eases the nerves at times. This is not an 'action packed, shoot em up' type of game. It's more of a ' what the hell is going on, this is really creeping me out' type of game. :) Very original. Keep in mind, it is a independent made game. Not like Blizzard made it or anything. Doesn't cater to everyone. Expand

1. Oct 11, 2012
    Design and technical implementation issues mar a promising adventure. [Oct 2012, p.83]
  2. Sep 18, 2012
    This Italian indie game doesn't live up to our expectations, but it is in a position to deliver some interesting adventure/ horror moments and can offer some great replay value.
  3. Aug 29, 2012
    Too short and underdeveloped, Anna is an interesting experiment that won't reach a wider audience but shows Dreampainters' potential. [10/2012, p.74]