APB: Reloaded PC

5.7

1. Jun 27, 2012
    It makes me want to vomit. What else can I say? Nonexistant physics, illogical mechanics and constant pressure to go premium. Yesterday I was rammed into a shop by an enforcer who then proceeded to witness me and throw grenades until my car exploded. The day before that I was on a mission in which the enemy team had no deaths due to superior equipment and spawning close to the objective.It makes me want to vomit. What else can I say? Nonexistant physics, illogical mechanics and constant pressure to go premium. Yesterday I was rammed into a shop by an enforcer who then proceeded to witness me and throw grenades until my car exploded. The day before that I was on a mission in which the enemy team had no deaths due to superior equipment and spawning close to the objective. The day before that I glitched into a wall while exiting my van full of stolen goods, then had to watch as those goods were taken and sold by other players. Get the game if you'd like, but understand the following: Bullets will go through walls. Players with better guns will kill you time and time again. Your brain cells will slowly die off as you drag them through this farce of a game, laden with idiotic "how-did-he-not-die?" moments, an inadequate physics engine and plain-out foolishness. I've only played it for a week and my IQ's dropped a good 10 points. Good thing I uninstalled it today. Expand
  2. Aug 19, 2014
    After having played this game for 3 years and put over 1000 hours into it. I can say for certain that this game is a fundamentally flawed broken unfinished piece of sh!t, no one wants to play this game and FOR A GOOD REASON.

Apb has a huge potential to be something great, It has the hands down best customization any game ever made has to offer. You can create your own cars and clothing and truely be anything you want to be with little limitation. But on the gameplay side of things, while the the idea behind the gameplay and the missions and all that stuff is solid, the fundamental design flaws prevents it from living up to that potential. On top of that, the game is littered with many bugs, imbalances and, serious client side and crippling server side performance issues. And most importantly, this game attracts and empowers a lot of duchebags to do maximum duchebaggery, they are like the soul of APB (and not in a good way)

So what are these fundamental game design flaws?

Map designs that do not take into account what this game is about and how it is played, players love exploiting the flawed map designs to cheat and the mission by placing items on high up unreachable places and obstructing or destroying the only way to get there, making the whole mission invalid and granting them an automatic win. Or putting the item in a car and circumvent the speed penalty for doing so by just pushing the car with another car and driving on the part of the map that is impossible to intercept.

Mission designs that give no consideration to the locations or nonsensical objectives that dont take into consideration the nature of the game. For example, investigating an ATM in a middle of an open 80-150m space with no cover and surrounded by sniping positions. Or pointless objectives that are impossible for one of the teams to do, like stopping a car from going through 3 unspecified checkpoints on random locations on the map. Some mission objectives are placed in locations that greatly favor one of the teams.

Almost all missions in this game require you to camp the objective, the whole game is based on camping and some combinations of map locations and mission objectives make it impossible to finish some missions because the enemy team is camping some roof top that has only one way up with guns pointed at it and is too high to be sniped.

Theres also weapons that dont belong in this game, Such as the OSMAW rocket launcher that makes any semblance of a balance in this game, hit rock bottom.

No one will ever fight fair, they will use every dirty trick in the book, any given opportunity to cheat the mission and will have no mercy for your rank 25 noob as.s.

They will be rude and obnoxious about it, they will message you without provocation just to insult you during or after the mission when they won it. The forum community is just as rotten.

I also have to mention the broken matchmaking that throws low level beginner players against high level duchebags that have unlocked every possible balance breaking gear and know every possible game exploit and are not ashamed to use all that to stomp the low level new players that dont have jack sh!t unlocked. The more game breaking gear is, the higher level locked it is, making sure that people who dont need it to win the mission have it and people who could really use it dont, witch tips the scales to a 90 angle between both sides.

If you have no job and live in your mom's basement, even you will find this game to be the biggest grind fest ever conceived, if you do not have a sh!t bucket nearby, this game is not for you. Even with premium, be prepared to put at least 400 hours to get on a level playing field with the rest of the players or your as.s will be stomped every mission you do. You will get 90% grind and 10% actual enjoyment before you get to a point where you have all the necessary gear unlocked and can start playing the game just for fun.

If all of this wasnt enough, G1" is "working hard" to add all kinds of new and exciting ways to be an **** in the game. Such as the "car surfer" character mod that allows your character to ride on top of a car and fire any bul.lsh!t weapon you want at your opposition who is chasing you and blowing up their car, eliminating every little remaining chance for the enemy team to get their hands on that item you are running away with like a **** instead of fighting, throwing out the last remaining bit of fairness and balance out the window and ensuring the victory for your team.

A car surfing OSMAW **** on top of a car with other cowboy hat duchebags is like a cherry on top of a stinking sh!t cake. It is the symbol of everything that is wrong with this game.

i also forgot to mention, the gun play is a joke, there is no proper bullet collisions with map objects, making you hit invisible forcefields and random objects you arent even aiming at, your weapons lock up and dont shoot if you pressed shoot a tiny bit too soon after you finished climbing a ladder or getting out of the car. There is no such thing as hitboxes for body parts or headshots or any of that modern stuff, the whole player is one big hitbox (usualy bigger than the player model so they can kill you without even touching you. The servers run on a 40ms (idea conditions - also never) tick rate that effects the gun play, and other aspects of the game. This means things only happen every 40ms, you can feel this delay the most when you are driving a car or pressing F to do an action, you can also see the shots you fired at lets say a car, hit it after some delay. This is kind of a problem to the gun play, you get the kill or not depends a lot not on your skill but on factors like if your shots are at the beginning or the end of that 40ms gap, witch is also greatly effected by crippling server side lag issues. It also seems that some people are favored by the server over others, they are so called lag armor users or people that kill you faster than the max fire rate of the weapon they are using. Its different from person to person, i guess the server somehow lines up people in a specific order when it processes information coming from them. There is also a big problem called ghost shots, its when you shoot but for whatever reason the server doesnt register any of your shots.
  3. Dec 14, 2012
    Don't bother with this, hackers abound and if a legit player somehow gets banned for Hacking as happened to me, they give you no recourse as to fight the ban, I had 800+hrs into this game, all legit, one day I went to log in and it told me account blocked. I submitted a customer support ticket and got a generic sorry this account has been closed, no further ticket will be responded to andDon't bother with this, hackers abound and if a legit player somehow gets banned for Hacking as happened to me, they give you no recourse as to fight the ban, I had 800+hrs into this game, all legit, one day I went to log in and it told me account blocked. I submitted a customer support ticket and got a generic sorry this account has been closed, no further ticket will be responded to and no action will be taken on your account. No explanation no appeal process, just sorry you wasted your time and money on us, pound sand. Some f the worst customer support I've ever seen. Expand
  4. Oct 7, 2012
    First of All i was playing the game since the closed beta, and iam about to cry if you see what the game once was and now is...There so many children in it, so many hacker/macro user...
    its just sad to see how the game changed after you´ve played it over 1800 hours...and they don´t listen to the community...not even a single time
    Matchmaking is broken, Missions are

Matchmaking is broken, Missions are Unbalanced...and the worst..? Punkbuster i think i don´t need to say something more here.
  5. Jan 23, 2013
    God awful, poorly optimized, ugly, pay 2 win. Its bad, stay away, or actually its free so try it out and see for yourself. Once youve been camped by a lvl 100 gold who has the best guns and the fastest cars already, you will know what im talking about
  6. Oct 2, 2013
    Somewhat interesting gameplay cannot compensate toxic community, GMs supporting exploiters against normal players horrible game engine performance, blatant pay2win weapons.
  7. Feb 13, 2014
    1. Game is full of lags
    2. Game is for pay to win ****
    3. Enormus amount of hackers(especially aimbots and damage increase hacks)
    4. If you tipe /fps in the square below it says you have normal ping but the game just lags and lags.
  8. May 23, 2012
    This game is just embarrassing. I'd feel bad if I worked on it. I have a reasonably okay computer - I play Fallout 3 on Ultra, Source engine maxed on a good day - and I can barely play this on minimum graphics. There's 101 latency issues every second, and controls feel so lethargic. You have to spend several hours deciphering what the game wants you to do or how to progress, and I haveThis game is just embarrassing. I'd feel bad if I worked on it. I have a reasonably okay computer - I play Fallout 3 on Ultra, Source engine maxed on a good day - and I can barely play this on minimum graphics. There's 101 latency issues every second, and controls feel so lethargic. You have to spend several hours deciphering what the game wants you to do or how to progress, and I have nearly 20 hours and still don't know exactly what I'm doing. The only good way to progress it seems is to buy premium - if you try and do it with a free account you'll be there all day. Objectives only work well if you get a sniper and just camp over looking it. But then again, there's barely any locational damage so you can hit someone in the face with a high velocity rifle or the foot and they'll still spout blood everywhere and take the same damage. I could have firefights at close range against people with shotguns and still win - that shouldn't be possible. Guns are complete crap, and you lose them after a few days anyway. Driving is pathetic, everything is sluggish, unoptimized, network issues, it takes forever to load a district (I have at least 40mb broadband), the menus are slow, and if you don't get it through Steam it takes a lunar cycle to download the game anyway. If you get into a good game, you'll be matched against hard opponents who will just dominate you because they have more money than sense or because the match making system thinks newbies can handle players with 100+ hours. I played this now, a few months ago, and a few months before that and it's just as awful as ever. Expand
  9. Sep 6, 2012
    One of the worst games I've ever played in my entire life. Matchmaking is broken. In-game FPS is a roller-coaster depending on the ping. If you're in the correct region, expect a minimum of 80-120 ping with a constant spike towards 300-400. Driving is broken. Guns are broken. Cars are broken. What have G1 done to fix it? Nothing. Over the entire time from the alpha stages with G1, theyOne of the worst games I've ever played in my entire life. Matchmaking is broken. In-game FPS is a roller-coaster depending on the ping. If you're in the correct region, expect a minimum of 80-120 ping with a constant spike towards 300-400. Driving is broken. Guns are broken. Cars are broken. What have G1 done to fix it? Nothing. Over the entire time from the alpha stages with G1, they have not made a single change that was for the better. Cops are now unable to witness actual crimes as which was the true nature of the game, turning this into a mission grindfest with the winners being the ones that camp, glitch and buy the most items from the in-game real cash store. If you lack the ability to steal your mom's credit card, simply hack like 40% of all the other players do because hey, you can't make this game any worse than it already is and that's being generous, ignoring the worst community existing today on the Internet. Missions are unbalanced, not thought through and has the appeal of scrambled eggs mixed with dog feces. Expand
  10. Jun 21, 2012
    Its a pay-to-win game with dozens of aim-bots, hackers, idiots, and just flat out rude people. Although the game is partially fun when you get into a good group and then you find some legitimate enemies to fight, although the odds of that are 1-1000. So its not really worth getting team killed, having your car ran over by a garbage truck leading to it exploding, getting killed by peopleIts a pay-to-win game with dozens of aim-bots, hackers, idiots, and just flat out rude people. Although the game is partially fun when you get into a good group and then you find some legitimate enemies to fight, although the odds of that are 1-1000. So its not really worth getting team killed, having your car ran over by a garbage truck leading to it exploding, getting killed by people with high notoriety, or facing an entire enemy team using SMAWs and Grenade Launchers. All out horrible rage building game. Expand
  11. Nov 7, 2012
    If you enjoy the GTA type games this will be right up your alley. Unfortunately, what at the core could be a very interesting, even clan based game, has been infested with hackers. Playing since beta, this game has consistently gone down hill. I will chalk this one up to full of potential but ruined by the community.
  12. Mar 8, 2013
    I've heard good things about this game and I've heard bad things about this game. I'd have to say the bad won. Several months ago, the game piqued my interest when I saw it on Steam. I downloaded it and started it up without any problems...except the waiting took a while between each aspect of the game. I liked the fact that I could customize my Enforcer, but to get any of theI've heard good things about this game and I've heard bad things about this game. I'd have to say the bad won. Several months ago, the game piqued my interest when I saw it on Steam. I downloaded it and started it up without any problems...except the waiting took a while between each aspect of the game. I liked the fact that I could customize my Enforcer, but to get any of the coolest-looking accessories and other stuff, I'd have to go premium...which, sadly, the game wouldn't leave me alone about! Then came the gameplay itself in the chaotic city of San Paro. The game at least works, I'll give it that, but not much else does. The first complaint I have is that the only permanent weapons you have are very basic and very weak; everything else in the game isn't permanently unlockable because you can only *rent* weapons for only ten days at a time. If I was a Criminal, why would I want to rent a weapon when I can just steal it and keep it forever?? And no law enforcement agency in the real world EVER rents its stuff out to cops for only several days at a time. Oh, there's also something else about the guns; damage is the same all around. With locational damage being nonexistent, I've had numerous instances where I riddled a guy in the face with bullets...but he lived because he was wearing *body* armor!! (no headgear, body armor) There's no rhyme or reason to hurting other players with the guns if there's no locational damage to increase or decrease the pain you deal out. Now to the players themselves. The player community is probably just as bad as Heroes of Newerth, if not worse. There are hackers everywhere, the common being aim-botters, trigger-botters, or both (for people who don't know, a trigger bot shoots the gun for you if you simply pass the crosshairs/reticle over an enemy player, usually used in conjunction with an aim bot). The so-called "premium" players have shelled out real money to get the best weapons the game has to offer, which a good number of them aren't even available to free players for that reason only (again, more annoying advertising to get people to buy a premium account). Plus, judging from other reviews here, PunkBuster is a complete bust. There's pretty much no consequence for hacking or cheating while there's a small chance the system will randomly pick a legitimate player to ban for being a supposed hacker. The missions and matchmaking are also poorly conceived. It's really a race to see who can camp at the objective first, which usually goes to the highest-leveled players and hackers. Frequently, I found myself on a team with other similar-skilled players only to be randomly and unfairly matched against players of a much higher level. Frustration followed as we kept getting beaten to the objective every time and the only break we got was when the objective (usually the very first) spawned close to our location, causing the enemy team to race halfway across the city to find us. The mission variation is very bland and repetitive, recycling the same goals over and over again. "Open-world" in this case is very deceptive because there are a very limited number of buildings you can enter, and even then most of them serve as being nothing more than shortcuts in on-foot chases. The developers assumed the name "GamersFirst" but they are anything but. Every patch that comes out does very little to fix the game, especially the biggest flaws that people repeatedly complain about. It seems G1 doesn't really care about the players as they implied with the name of their company. Overall, the most fundamental aspects of an MMO just aren't there: the matchmaking sucks, the missions are bland and repetitive, the plot is completely bare-boned with no development whatsoever, locational damage is nonexistent, and the anti-cheating system rarely works on legitimate players only. APB: Reloaded has some merits to it, but it doesn't make up for the rest of the game, which is a stale, boring, and broken rip off of Saints Row. I very highly advise anyone thinking about picking up this title to simply steer clear of it. Expand
  13. Aug 27, 2012
    A very nice idea, however with an idea alone you just don't make it sadly enough.
    While fun to play with friends, the game starts developing issues like repetitive gameplay and a lack of good quality content.

There is a reason why they couldn't keep up with the idea of "Pay to Play" and "Free to play" is not going to help this game to get any better. Also, the idea of Premium is getting a bit annoying because you get to see if everywhere.
  14. Mar 25, 2012
    Good Game like Auto theft gaud.. but a that game filled with aimbot/hacking wall/no life gold, lol no way to beat it.. no reason to play the game.. thank you
  15. Jul 28, 2012
    APB Reloaded is just a disaster after G1. There is a truckload of bugs, unbalanced matchmaking system and unfair missions for Enforecers. For example fi you are a crminial you just need to destroy the camera and you can do it by shooting it from 150m!! And if you are an Enforcer you need to Raid and it takes like forever. My advice is don't waste your internet by downloading this boringAPB Reloaded is just a disaster after G1. There is a truckload of bugs, unbalanced matchmaking system and unfair missions for Enforecers. For example fi you are a crminial you just need to destroy the camera and you can do it by shooting it from 150m!! And if you are an Enforcer you need to Raid and it takes like forever. My advice is don't waste your internet by downloading this boring and stupid game Expand
  16. Aug 14, 2012
    Having recently started playing, I have no idea about the past issues of this program, but I can see it has very far to go to be considered a game, its completely unbalanced, connection issues, and the biggest problem it has is the rampant number of players using the Punkbuster aimbot hack in game. That alone removes every bit of the fun this game could acheive. I for one cannot fathomHaving recently started playing, I have no idea about the past issues of this program, but I can see it has very far to go to be considered a game, its completely unbalanced, connection issues, and the biggest problem it has is the rampant number of players using the Punkbuster aimbot hack in game. That alone removes every bit of the fun this game could acheive. I for one cannot fathom what enjoyment someone could get out of having to cheat to win at anything, guess it speaks of upbringing but thats their problems not mine. That said I dont feel the company is doing enough to address such issues being as its free 2 play - Pay 2 win which is an automatic fail in my book, sad too because this "game" had so much potential to be great but when the cheaters are paying the bills nothing ever gets done about it. graphics and all that are really good but a moot point when gameplay is critically broken. All in all at this point its realy nothing more than a hanout for cheats and hackers but its not alone in the online game community where lack of skills can be fixed with a hack. Give it a try but dont expect anything phenominal and dont plan to get serious about the game it lacks in the player quality area mosty but the best thing about it is you can try for free and in my opinion free is all I would ever put into this my two cents is really more than its worth. Free 2 play / Cheat 2 win Failure....... Expand
  17. Dec 13, 2011
    The terrible latency and laggs destroy the gameplay. Although, it's original concept makes it kinda good. If Gamersfirst can fix all the laggs and especially the latency It's deffinately a 8/10!
  18. Jun 30, 2012
    Apart from the apparent pay to win mechanic, they tried to implement a skill based matchmaking system, which FAILs on EVERY level. there are 4 skill levels APB has. Green (super bad at the game or useless) bronze (new or bad at the game) silver (about a 50% win rate) and gold (win's ore than 65% of the time) and the matchmaking is, and i say with VARY loosely made by "balancing" out thisApart from the apparent pay to win mechanic, they tried to implement a skill based matchmaking system, which FAILs on EVERY level. there are 4 skill levels APB has. Green (super bad at the game or useless) bronze (new or bad at the game) silver (about a 50% win rate) and gold (win's ore than 65% of the time) and the matchmaking is, and i say with VARY loosely made by "balancing" out this skill to make "good matching" this method may be ok, but the problem is rank 15 "silver" players, whom only have access to one gun type and no mods (medium ranged assault rifle.) can (and DO) get matched with rank 215+ golds with rocket launchers, grenade launchers, sniper rifles, and level up to 4 level 3 mods. for short there is nothing moderating what rank will match VS another. that being said there are green, bronze, silver, and gold servers, and there are (laughable) penalties for people not that color to join that server. but the penalties are SO low that high ranking golds troll EVERY server Heavily, and that makes for painful gameplay. so if i had considerations, i would say G1 need to open more servers for silver and golds. and make it where people who do go in to the wrong skill server tho get WAY MORE heavily penalized. and make matchmaking based on rank as well as skill. P.S. one more complaint you know a shooter is bad when running around like a dumb person is considered skill. and using cover is all but useless. that all being said, the character/car customization is amazing and when you do get a fair even match the game is extremely fun. me and my buds call it "aggravating fun" and the problems seem so obvious it is remarkable there has not been a fix.

p.s.s. there are hacks ALL OVER the net for this game. and yes 25% of players are hackers... and there is no way to turn people in for it.
  19. Dec 3, 2012
    G$ took over this game, and really just kept bringing new and terrible content right from the beginning. They have no interest in what the community thinks about the content they add, which have also resulted in them adding a huge amount of really badly balanced items that's only obtainable by paying real life money. So the game isn't about skill, and team play, but about whatever teenagerG$ took over this game, and really just kept bringing new and terrible content right from the beginning. They have no interest in what the community thinks about the content they add, which have also resulted in them adding a huge amount of really badly balanced items that's only obtainable by paying real life money. So the game isn't about skill, and team play, but about whatever teenager can hustle the most money out of the moms credit card. They did manage to fix a few bugs that remained from when Real Time Worlds was in control.
    They tried, but what a horrible try it was.
  20. Oct 30, 2012
    Could have been a good game, but sadly isn't. In general the character and vehicle customization are quite nice even though almost everything needs to be unlocked, and a lot of the vehicle customization appears to be pay only. However, the core gameplay is atrocious. High-level gold players with the best weapons and vehicles will be everywhere, giving new players hardly any chance. TheCould have been a good game, but sadly isn't. In general the character and vehicle customization are quite nice even though almost everything needs to be unlocked, and a lot of the vehicle customization appears to be pay only. However, the core gameplay is atrocious. High-level gold players with the best weapons and vehicles will be everywhere, giving new players hardly any chance. The third-person over-the-shoulder-view is awkward and allows sight round some corners but not others. Grenades often bounce in a counter-intuitive way. Even if you do stick it out, the missions soon become very repetitive. Criminals have the option of 'open-world crime': in practice this means spending a significant amount of time ram-raiding shops, mugging pedestrians and delivering stolen vehicles to chop shops then losing everything as some troll of an enforcer randomly strolls past at the end.

The city itself looks bad, feels small, and is dull and lifeless. Steal someone's car and they'll disappear shortly after, even if they were driving an armored bank van. There is little variety to the pedestrians.

The game constantly pressures you to upgrade, but please, don't give the cynical bastards who made this game with the minimum of effort to cash in on the success of the GTA and Saints' Row franchises any of your hard-earned cash.
  21. Nov 5, 2012
    So I have a few pro's and cons of the game. I played a decent amount and I have to say that 26 hours is actually a bit. So here's my review!
    Pros-
    Really fun to play with your friends and your teammates! Game requires strategy and thinking. You need to work with your teammates to achieve an objective. You can ride vehicles! But only cars. This game is similar to GTA 4! Open world! Cons-
    Pros-
    Cons-
    The game physics are horrible! When you ram into someone with a car they don't get sent flying, instead they just go over your car and end up where they started. Another thing is when you ram a car into another car it takes forever to knock them over! And when you finally manage to do that they just go right back straight up! The community itself is horrible. Down right awful! There are people going around naked/almost naked and the thought of them being guys behind a computer screen is rather disturbing.
    Most of the higher ranked players will demolish and I say DEMOLISH you. Having access to better and modified guns is unfair for the new player. They are able to get the rocket launcher, grenade launcher, they have an over powered Tommy Gun which you need to be premium to get! Lag is a serious issue with this game, it can get really bad. And almost everyone uses the shotgun! Just like the AA-12 in MW3 they spam it faster then sonic can jerk off so it's almost impossible to get to your objective with your team with everyone else is camping and shooting their little shots. Also the unfair match making is really getting on my nerves. When I was just a beginner I was frustrated when I went up against gold rank players. The chat bar itself is full of shazbot! You see all the crying and the community is a little to hard core. Wait did I say a little? I mean a lot. I got kicked just because I made a wrong turn to get to an objective and I said whatever. Conversation went a little like this,
    Me: I'm not a great driver just letting you know
    Leader: You **** suck you scrub (18+ guy btw)
    Me: Umm okay? Look dude it's just a game just chill?
    Leader: Make a **** right!
    *Insert image of a fast speeding race car coming at you while you drive a mini van and you make a left turn*
    Me: Man that was kind of close
    Leader: Are you **** retarted? Me: No I'm just saying that car almost hit us derp.
    Leader: Just go for the objective.
    Me: Alright man, whatever.
    Leader: Did you just say whatever?
    Me: *Getting a little ticked off* Yeah so what? Is there a problem?
    Leader: *Kicks me out of the group*

I just need to say that out of everything this game is kind of like GTA 4 like I mentioned earlier. But unlike the GTA universe this game is a little different. Griefers are everywhere! You drive a car and then they crash into you making your car tip over. The enemy gets out of a car right behind you and throws a grenade. Before you can get back up your dead. I know all games have griefers but really? I liked the idea of a massive multiplayer open world idea but this is a major problem. Sometimes the game feels like it's missing something. With all the npc's that look the same it just doesn't feel right. The game feels bare. And pop up distance, when you drive you can only see about 50 meters or 30 meters away! When you drive or even walk you can't expect what's coming next when a speeding race car just pops out and just rams into you. The guns, I have no problem with but the feel just isn't right to me. I normally use the Sub-Machine gun because I find it it's the most easy to use, but unlike GTA 4 when you zoom in into a sniper rifle scope you don't see cross hairs. Instead you just look over your shoulder which just frustrates me because when I snipe and take cover behind a wall I shoot the wall instead of the player coming towards me. I know I'm comparing this to GTA 4 in most cases but this is just a GTA wanna be. It's a shot to the face and I can see why the score is so low. At first it was fun but then it just gets on your nerves. I just can't stand the game mostly because of the community which is just a shot to the face! I give this game a 3/10 at best. Even if this is a good idea it has to many flaws. The 'open world' is misused because you can't go into most buildings and the graphics aren't that great (I know this maybe good for people who have low graded graphic cards but can't they put an option to create high-def graphics?) This game needs a lot of work, I'd like to never play this game again because this is to stressful. APB Reloaded, I have to say I'm not happy. Not happy at all.
  22. Dec 9, 2012
    The game itself is good, but the pay-real-money-for-extra-items is a very bad thing. Please, avoid it. If you want to make a free game, make it completely free and open, don't try to get money via extra items. If it didn't have this problem, I'd give it 5.7 (6), because it is pretty well done, although it isn't very well optimized.
  23. Feb 16, 2013
    This game is the worst f2p game I have ever downloaded. I was expecting at least a 6/10 type of game, but this fell WAY short. It's an easy 0/10. You have to pay to win; the "matchmaking"/ mission system is more annoying than fun. It's a bland experience that is not worth the download. There are plenty of f2p games out there that are more enjoyable than this hot mess of a game. No wonderThis game is the worst f2p game I have ever downloaded. I was expecting at least a 6/10 type of game, but this fell WAY short. It's an easy 0/10. You have to pay to win; the "matchmaking"/ mission system is more annoying than fun. It's a bland experience that is not worth the download. There are plenty of f2p games out there that are more enjoyable than this hot mess of a game. No wonder why they shut servers down back in the day. Expand
  24. Sep 26, 2013
    I'm giving it a 4 because there are no permanent guns for Free Players. Otherwise, I might give it an 8 or 9. It's like GTA but in an MMORPG, which would be good if it weren't for the fact that all free players have to rent ALL guns besides the ones they start out with. No thanks.
  25. Apr 17, 2013
    in my opinion, this game has absolutely zero redeeming values. I came in thinking "wow! free MMO Grand Theft Auto!" what i got was a game that had terrible controls, shoddy hit detection, atrocious mission progression, and a pay to win system that completely unbalances the game. overall, APD reloaded left a bad taste in my mouth afterwards.
  26. Jul 7, 2014
    It is truly a shame to see a wonderful concept of a video game to turn rotten thanks to a few block-headed developers and producers that seemingly want the game to go under for a second time with their nail-point pushing of Armas Marketplace/Paid premium advantages, temporary in-game items and now years of ongoing yo-yo'ing server stability issues.

The neglect of this game by the

The neglect of this game by the creators has to be the biggest I have ever seen besides the one in Dota 2. Early attempts to connect with the community was promising with the TMC being announced (Test Monkey Crew) whereas a select few out of thousands of applications from the community were chosen to spearhead testing and feedback of test versions of APB. Alas, the "plan" was very quickly shut down due to a huge lack of planning/structure.

Live, actual communication between the crew and It's leader (Jared Parks) had to be done through scraped-together Ventrilo/Teamspeak servers that was supplied by members of the crew themselves and the way they reported bugs changed about 3-4 times under the lapse of a month, varying from sending emails to report sites to using special forum sections. It mostly consisted of everyone sending group emails which caused massive waves of spam, the traffic from a non-busy hour being enough to fill maybe 2-3 pages of hotmail's email list within an hour.

Times and plans for actual testing (You had to do it with everyone else with maybe 30-60 minutes notice on beforehand) was made up and changed frequently. Needless to say me knowing all this, I was a part of the hand-picked elite team and thus, when I say GamerFirst's ability to organize and create proper communication is putrid, It's an understatement.

There has been promises on their blog that a revamp of the game's outdated Unreal 3 Engine is under way but seeing the active and current years of neglect, I don't see the likelyhood of G1 getting back any of the respect they've lost to be very big.
  27. Sep 21, 2014
    I really wanted to enjoy this game, I really did. But the issues of instability, rubberbanding, FPS dropping to single digits even when I can play this game at 60 FPS easily, and a playerbase that's perpetually angry drove me away.

Planetside 2, a horribly optimized game runs better than APB:R. Now that's saying something.
  28. Dec 21, 2011
    I'm only rating this game a 0 because of the stupid amount of 10's there is here. If it was up to me I would rate it a 3/10 because of customization and graphics. Customization is more or less the only great thing about the game and it seems as if it started out as a character customizer and then the devs just needed an excuse for it to become a game so they can make some money out of itI'm only rating this game a 0 because of the stupid amount of 10's there is here. If it was up to me I would rate it a 3/10 because of customization and graphics. Customization is more or less the only great thing about the game and it seems as if it started out as a character customizer and then the devs just needed an excuse for it to become a game so they can make some money out of it so they slapped this together. As far as gameplay goes it is unbalanced and repetitive. It consists mainly of go fetch this thing and then bring it to this location and then do that again and then just kill everyone. For the other side it just consists of camping there and waiting for the other team to come and try to do the objective so you can jump out from behind the dustbin and fill a poor unexpectant enemy full of lead. Roof tops and high places are phenomenally advantageous and in most instances, mission winners. And alot of the weapons are very overpowered and some are just very underpowered. The modifications are pretty expensive and do almost nothing other than give the weapon a nice blue muzzleflash. Unless you are prepared to pay 60$ for an even more OP weapon with modifications that are strangely more powerful than all the ones you can buy in game. The city of the game is lifeless and the pedestrians and traffic are stupid and robotic and are in all a more or less just another pointless addition to the game. The community is awful. Well you see Itâ Expand
  29. Jul 26, 2012
    This game is the worst **** game i've seen. So i find this right here unfair, my account got banned for no apparent reason or as they call it "Hacking" with no proof. What is it that these GM do in their office? Sitting on their computer all day watching P*rn? I don't know what the f*ck is what you guys do in the office but for once. Take your f*cking head out your f*cking a$$ because,This game is the worst **** game i've seen. So i find this right here unfair, my account got banned for no apparent reason or as they call it "Hacking" with no proof. What is it that these GM do in their office? Sitting on their computer all day watching P*rn? I don't know what the f*ck is what you guys do in the office but for once. Take your f*cking head out your f*cking a$$ because, you got better things to worry about. I get a email saying i was hacking and that their GREAT ANTI-HACK GUARD! "PunkBuster" detected me HACKING! Congratulations!! You got a faulty ban on a Legitimately player that has been playing APB and APB:R since beta. Instead of using "PunkBuster" as an excuse to ban a legit player why don't you give me a good reason? No they won't because they are lazy **** sucking each other Expand
  30. Feb 6, 2012
    This is without a doubt the WORST game I've played back in good 'ol 11, it tried to be like GTA but fails in that regard, there are basically no quests just constant PVP "encounters" Drive there kill someone click on something, get shot in the back rinse and repeat for all eternity. Your time is better spent on other MMOs. Oh and mild complaint, NONE OF THE GUNS DO ANYTHING, I felt like IThis is without a doubt the WORST game I've played back in good 'ol 11, it tried to be like GTA but fails in that regard, there are basically no quests just constant PVP "encounters" Drive there kill someone click on something, get shot in the back rinse and repeat for all eternity. Your time is better spent on other MMOs. Oh and mild complaint, NONE OF THE GUNS DO ANYTHING, I felt like I was shooting blanks at people.Go back to the Drawing board Realtime and take the GOOD aspects from the Gta games and it's college roommate Saints row. Expand
  31. Jul 29, 2012
    An absolutely disgusting game. Where to start... The game is 100% pay to win, in the fact that you can buy guns that are ONLY bought with money, can NOT get by playing the game. They are also MUCH more powerful than the ones you can get by playing. Most guns are also absolutely rediculous to the point of it boggling your brain how they have not been removed. Enforcers are able to getAn absolutely disgusting game. Where to start... The game is 100% pay to win, in the fact that you can buy guns that are ONLY bought with money, can NOT get by playing the game. They are also MUCH more powerful than the ones you can get by playing. Most guns are also absolutely rediculous to the point of it boggling your brain how they have not been removed. Enforcers are able to get Tazers and stun guns, which when you get shot about 5 times, you're tazed. It gets worse. When tazed, you are STUCK, NOTHING you can do. It lasts about 10 seconds. Then they can arrest you, and again NOTHING you can do, you're STUCK, and it lasts for about 10 seconds. THEN you have to load in again and respawn. There is no counter to this at all, either, and only enforcers get it. It's better to just die, because you respawn after a few seconds. Moving on, the games performance and graphics are pitiful. They still have all the major problems from the original launch. Pop ins cause the game to freeze up for 2-3 seconds at a time. During a mission, this can get you killed quite easily. Server lag is another huge problem, it WILL lag and it WILL lag HARD, and it WILL get you killed. Randomly, the server will pause for about 10-30 seconds, freezing the game. The graphics are also something you'd expect out of a 2007 game. To give you an idea, Anti-Aliasing is in "beta" I'm not kidding. The missions are all very bland and very unbalanced, go here do this take this here do this. The enforcers sometimes get a VIP mission, where if their VIP dies X amount of times ( usually about 8 ) then the criminals win, but if X number of criminals die ( about 15-20) then the enforcers win. This is incredibly stupid because the enforcers can just hide their VIP in the top of a building and have their whole team defend them, with no penalty of death. All of the missions involve camping as well, so if you were expecting lots of team fighting going on in the streets, well, sorry about your luck. There are also a LOT of hackers in this game, and they run rampant. The hits are also server based, so you'll be tearing your hair out asking how you didn't kill that guy you just shot 5 feet from you. The worst part about this game though is the way they handle the real money system. Randomly, messages will pop up telling you to premium, saying you will get some kind of bonus. The bonus is HUGE. LOTS of extra money and standing with the NPC's. This will allow you to breeze through the unlocks, whereas the free player will have a long grind. All in all, the game is as mediocre as ever and nothing has been improved from the original release. The biggest slap to the face is that the people who bought that game are going under the name "Gamersfirst" which is most definitely untrue. Expand
  32. Dec 11, 2011
    I played this game for a while in Beta before i just utterly got bored. The character creation is very limited, and as I like creating my character close to what I have in mind, it was pretty much impossible with the narrow and bad graphical design of features.

The games routine is pretty much "Get a mission--> Drive to the location --> Fire your weapon at enemies ( who are impossible to kill as some have hacks and macro. ) --> Go to the next point --> Same again, all until the mission is over, with the last stage having some element of fun left in it.

Now, Imagine doing the above paragraph perhaps 200 times. One word "BORRRRRINNGGG". Yes, the first 100 times are fun to some, but after 'the fun level' rapidly decreases, you will do what I did, and move onto something else.

When you complete the missions, you gain money which you can go to the social district and buy cars, clothes, change your looks etc... But with the update a few months ago while allows you to gain half of what you would have got, it takes weeks even months to get decent cars. So if you want to spend your life on actually doing a good few hundred missions to get one of the best cars in the game, then go for it. But I guarantee that your time will be wasted as you feel completely sick in doing the same missions over and over again.

It's not all bad though. Of course APB:Reloaded has some...very... bad points, they also have some good points. It is a really fun game to play with friends and team members. On the other hand, a group of friends ( more than 4 ) can't play with each other because the max you can have in a team is 4 players. Nevertheless, it is fun and playing tactical and talking on Teamspeak does make the game more fun to play...for a little while.

I hereby score this game 2/10. At the first hour I played it, I would have scored APB around 8-10, however that number started to decrease after I played maybe 20 missions.

I wouldn't let my enemy play this game, it is that bad overall. This is by far the worst game I have played and I really would advise anyone who considers playing this game to consider it very seriously indeed, as it sucks your life away like a giant leech.
  33. Dec 11, 2011
    I so wanted this game to be good! A GTA style MMO game, what's not to like? Well, a lot, unfortunately.
    Before I start my verbal bombardment, I have to admit that the customization is simply perfect. It's versatile, thorough and fun to tweak with. But that's about the only good part of the game. After building your character, all I faced was frustration. First of all, the controls. Horrible, simply horrible. unrefined, buggy and unrealistic, especially when it comes to driving. I kept getting stuck on corners and lamp posts while on foot and some cars felt like driving a cardboard box taped to a lawn mower motor.
    You might as well skip the whole tutorial at the beginning, because it doesn't explain anything. After doing this tutorial 2 times, I still didn't know what to do, and had to rely on forums to tell me I had to go to a separate district to wear/equip the items I just bought.
    Fire fights are very unclear and chaotic. Because of the broad character creation, there is no way to tell who is friend or foe; cops and criminals look identical.
    I didn't get the UI at all. There's all these small meters and gauges, but the game never explains it. Don't waste your time looking for help in the menu; it directs you to a web page lacking any form of information, besides how to spend your money.
    Lastly, the missions are unclear and repetitive. Drive there, wait here, shoot that, deliver at way point... I know this game is all about shooting and driving (or both), but I assume it's not a good sign if I lose interest after 2 hours, right?
    To sum it all up: even with the addition of cars, extreme customization and tattoos, I still had more fun with CrimeCraft, a game that should be completely inferior in any way. Such a shame.
  34. Aug 6, 2012
    At first this game seemed good. You could customize your character and cars and what not. GamersFirst (more like MoneyFirst lol) who run it has horrible support and you can only change account details if you buy something from them to "prove you own the account". This is quite annoying since I changed my email and I don't want to spend money on something that is free to begin with. Now toAt first this game seemed good. You could customize your character and cars and what not. GamersFirst (more like MoneyFirst lol) who run it has horrible support and you can only change account details if you buy something from them to "prove you own the account". This is quite annoying since I changed my email and I don't want to spend money on something that is free to begin with. Now to the game experiences it is all pay to win 100% if you buy premium you get a lot more money than free players and you can customize your guns to be overpowered, sure as a free player you could make your gun overpowered but it gets extremely expensive and unless you have time to play all the time you will just be wasting money. To add another pointless feature in game there is an auction area where you can sell stuff BUT there is a catch, THERE IS A SALES TAX FOR STUFF YOU SELL a 20% sales tax yup you read right TWENTY PERCENT SALES TAX!!! It is complete bs and guess where that money goes once it is taken from you it gets DELETED.They could maybe hold a lottery every week or so with that type of money getting deleted. Game-play is redundant it is simple kill these people, guard this place, no real campaign to it and it gets boring fast. Expand
  35. Jul 17, 2012
    APB Reloaded is a peculiar game. It's fun and completely awful all at the same time. The most controversial aspect of this game is it's usage of the Free-to-play model, a significant change from it's original incarnation as a subscription based game. However, this model always begs the question: Do you actually have to pay money to play this game against other paying players? In this case,APB Reloaded is a peculiar game. It's fun and completely awful all at the same time. The most controversial aspect of this game is it's usage of the Free-to-play model, a significant change from it's original incarnation as a subscription based game. However, this model always begs the question: Do you actually have to pay money to play this game against other paying players? In this case, the answer is unfortunately a resounding "Yes!!!" Using in-game money received from beating missions (which I have significant issues, as you'll read momentarily) only unlocks weapons for 10 days. Additionally, not all weapon types are available for purchase using the in-game money. Some of the most powerful weapons in the game (the OCA "Whisper," for example) are only available for purchase using G1 credits -- otherwise known as real money. This type of F2P model is horribly unattractive to me. If you offer a game for free, don't restrict the fun to the people that play. Why would I want to spend the time and hard drive space to download your game if it's going to play like I'm outside of your friend's list? No thanks. Now, moving on to the structure of missions: Each time you enter a mission, you are rolling the dice to play against random people of the opposing faction. This often consists of rushing to objectives, protecting, attacking, spraying the wall, defusing bombs, investigating, or any other possible extrapolation of "go there, do a thing, and then repeat somewhere else." It gets old fast. The match making system is terrible as well. Each player has a rank (Green, Bronze, Silver, or Gold) based on how many missions they win. I was Silver, and only once was I matched against other Silver players. I was consistently put against players with far, far superior equipment, more experience, and more skill, despite the fact that there were many, many people at my skill level in the "Silver" server. That being said, it was still fun because it's basically Grand Theft Auto. A Grand Theft Auto clone MMO. How did they screw that up? It's very clearly designed to make money -- not that every game isn't, but good games hide that behind skillful game design and artistry. None of that is present in APB Reloaded. Visually, the game is terrible. Performance-wise, the game is downright awful. Probably the worst I've experienced in any PC game in the history of games. I play on an i5 with 4 GB of RAM and a ATI 6970 2GB GPU. I blow the recommended specs out of the water on literally every game I play, with exception to my 4 GB of RAM. I play BF3 on max-ed settings. I've played Metro 2033 on max-ed settings. I've played Crysis on maximum settings. The one game I can't get consistently 60+ fps in? APB Reloaded. Why? Because the geniuses decided to build an MMO on the Unreal engine. They obviously didn't know the first thing about using the UDK because the game has ridiculous pop-in, DXT TEXTURE COMPRESSION IS OFF BY DEFAULT (Seriously!? No compressed textures by DEFAULT!?) and the game hogs my CPU more than anything I've ever touched outside of compiling video and maps. The game randomly freezes for 2-3 seconds, dropping my FPS to ZERO during that time. I've contacted support, read the steam forums, tried a gazillion different things, but nothing has fixed my issue and G1 never even replied to me. (A friend contacted them about changing the e-mail associated with his Realtime Worlds era account, and THREE MONTHS LATER, they replied to say, "We can't do that.") So essentially, I'm stating that Gamer's First is really 'Gamer's Money First, Support a Dead Last.' Load times are another horror. Hope you have SSDs, because this game takes a whopping 2:30 to load on my platter. This game is awful. High potential concept, but dreadfully bad execution. I don't recommend this game to anyone outside of the wealthy and sadistic. Expand
  36. Dec 21, 2011
    Fun game, but developers only care about paid players, not free players. Why the game is F2P, who knows....I played the Original APB and the Reloaded, both were fun, but miss the point and only focus on certain player bases instead of the whole community. Game should be shut down forever....
  37. Nov 9, 2012
    Great concept, terrible gameplay. When I was on a tutorial mission it put me up against a higher rank player with better gear... What kind of game will do this to a player? The answer is, a poorly designed game. I give it a 1 out of 10 because the mechanics are just broken. When I go into detail about this I will explain, the basic gun sucks, this is fine and all but in order to upgradeGreat concept, terrible gameplay. When I was on a tutorial mission it put me up against a higher rank player with better gear... What kind of game will do this to a player? The answer is, a poorly designed game. I give it a 1 out of 10 because the mechanics are just broken. When I go into detail about this I will explain, the basic gun sucks, this is fine and all but in order to upgrade the gun you gotta complete missions, you cant complete missions if you cant kill the enemy and your team only does so much. On top of this its a run and gun game, aiming means very little if everyone is constantly moving, most of the time the smgs are the #1 gun because they fire quickly and can be just as accurate and damaging as an assault rifle while on the move. Stay away from this game, I am giving it a 1 out of 10 because the mechanics are just broken, any game is better than this... Expand
  38. Apr 6, 2012
    APB Reloaded has some redeeming qualities, such as the so far unrivaled amount of customization possible for characters and vehicles, but shoots itself in the foot with its asinine pay-to-win style of gameplay. You start with an assault rifle that can barely hit anything beyond 20 meters, and a revolver that can't seem to hit anything, let alone kill something. There were times that I wasAPB Reloaded has some redeeming qualities, such as the so far unrivaled amount of customization possible for characters and vehicles, but shoots itself in the foot with its asinine pay-to-win style of gameplay. You start with an assault rifle that can barely hit anything beyond 20 meters, and a revolver that can't seem to hit anything, let alone kill something. There were times that I was playing in deathmatch and lost only because gun was incredibly underpowered compared to the other guys gun. If the other player had played for a while and unlocked the gun as a result of becoming better at the game, then I would be okay with that. But this is where the game falls flat on its face: If you want the best guns, the creme de la creme, you have to spend money on it. There are some guns that you can "rent" for free by gaining the trust of contacts, but the most powerful stuff is reserved for the people with the deepest wallets. After looking at the online store, the average price for a weapon seems to be approximately $6 USD, or 500 G1 Points, to have a weapon for 30 days. If you want to keep the weapon forever, it costs 3500 G1 Points, or about $42 USD. That's right, to use a weapon whenever you want, you have to pay the same amount you would for Portal 2 and Counter Strike: Source (Two GOOD games, by the way).

Overall, this game has potential, but I would rather see it as a standard game, where you pay for the game, and unlock better weapons as you become better at the game, rather than just buying your way to victory.
  39. Feb 9, 2013
    One of the worst games ever! Bad graphics (uses Unreal Engine 3, but the graphics s*cks), really bad physics, car driving is a nonsense. It's using too much memory (usually needs more than 2 GB so do not try it with a 32bit OS), lagging extremely. It's a bad GTA/SR multiplayer clone, nothing more. If you want to play a game like this, try out a GTA or a Saints Row game.
  40. Jul 13, 2012
    Such a crappy game i cant describe it, so bad. Took so long to even make my character the menu was so buggy... Mostly just a terrible rip off of GTA. Don't even bother with this game, yeah its that bad.
  41. Dec 7, 2011
    It looks great, the idea is brilliant, and the world is vibrant. There's even a wonderful character creation system, with boundless customization. The problem is, the gameplay is terrible. Latency issues abound, completely ruining both driving (except for the awesome music player system in the vehicles) and gunplay, and the user interface is extremely unintuitive. It's a shame the gameIt looks great, the idea is brilliant, and the world is vibrant. There's even a wonderful character creation system, with boundless customization. The problem is, the gameplay is terrible. Latency issues abound, completely ruining both driving (except for the awesome music player system in the vehicles) and gunplay, and the user interface is extremely unintuitive. It's a shame the game itself is so bad, since the art is just so good. Expand
  42. Dec 7, 2011
    I gave this a rating of 4 only because of the character creation system, which is one of the most robust I've seen in a long time, if ever. I must have spent a good half hour tweaking my character, while wishing a similar system could be implemented in other games. That was the good part. Then I launched the game proper. With all the graphical settings on max, I was expecting something atI gave this a rating of 4 only because of the character creation system, which is one of the most robust I've seen in a long time, if ever. I must have spent a good half hour tweaking my character, while wishing a similar system could be implemented in other games. That was the good part. Then I launched the game proper. With all the graphical settings on max, I was expecting something at least on par with all the other FTP games out there, some of which feature outstanding graphics and gameplay. Nope. I think I played maybe three minutes in total before I quit and uninstalled this POS, and I should add that it is very rare I'll nuke a game that cost me 7 gigs of bandwidth usage without at least playing a few hours. Epic fail. Expand
  43. Apr 6, 2014
    Alright so played this thing in 2011 when it went "Free to play" ( you'll see why the quotes later ) and go bought by G1.
    Played it for about 5-6 months until the amount of hackers and P2W ( the real side of their so -called free to play ) guns made me ragequit after i maxed all contacts.
    Back then i read the reviews here, thought to myself...they are pretty mild compared to reality, and there sure are a lot of 10 for a horrid game, but i didn't bother making a review about it.

2014 - i went it to try again the game.
    Conclusion?
    It's the same cesspool i have left but now WORSE.

Oh where to begin...
    First of all the game now freezes and stutters like crazy because it keeps loading and loading your memory with every design on cars, characters etc until eventually even my 16 Gb RAM rig died...it just DIED. It froze and then blue screen.
    Second, the car driving is miserable, they still have their "innovative" server-side driving, this means you are basically piloting the Mars rover ( with the same reply time as the **** rover ).
    Basically i was bouncing from wall to wall while driving while my ping was - supposedly - 30-45ms.
    I dare not imagine how it is for those of you with higher pings.

Thirdly, the physics, dear GOD the physics.
    Cars flip over like they are made of jelly, suspension is inexistant and basically every sharp turn is a potential side-flip even if you are driving at 5kmph and turn sloooowly.
    Hitboxes remain the same idiotic "ghost zones" - meaning if you have a small character, shooting ABOVE YOU ( in the air ), you will take damage as if your character's head would still be there.
    Since the game tries to make hit boxes equal ( more likely they were too lazy to design a variable one ), your hit box "signature" in the game is that of FAT **** whose ass is visible from half a mile even if you play a midget.
    Of course this tends to be super abused by experienced veterans like crazy.

Doors cannot be opened normally, but only kicked in - which locks your character in a stupid animation for 2-3 seconds, enough for the guy on the other side to do some lead surgery on you.
    Ugh...what else..missions..oh yeah

Missions are your basic go here, kill them, get item, deliver, or a combination of these.
    The "lore" is a joke, it's basically some psychopaths waging a goddamn war over 20$ or someone;'s dog , or some other stupid **** like that.
    Nobody looks.

Matchmaking, oh boy did they **** up with this one..and they never fixed it.
    2011 i said matchmaking was a disaster.
    2014 - nothing changed.

I still have my old enforcer, but i figured i'd try the game as a new guy - BIG MISTAKE.
    I think i did like 40-50 missions, all of them ( not 90% or 95% , but ALL ) were me with some silver guy VS an army of fully loaded maxed out character.
    And yes all guns do damage, so it IS possible to kill the enemies even with starter gun pretty well.

But there are things that tip that balance.
    Deliver a car?
    They got a rocket launcher, you don't.

Get the package?
    They got a fast car, you don't.

And the list goes on with subtle ways to **** with you.

The community is a dump...oh i'm sorry...i don't want to offend the DUMP.
    Plenty of russians who seems to think their language is the new global and expect you to know it, and if you don't yell at you ( in russian, for extra comedy ) for not doing what they said.
    A lot of players who don't even look at chat. I kept writing information about enemies and they were not even replying or doing what i said, just go in there, die , rinse, repeat.
    The forums are horrible. basically if you have ANY legitimate problem with the game the forum trolls' reply is "don't like it , get lost" and to make things worse , the forum MODERATORS are chiming in...saying the same thing.

There was a whole PR disaster when it was found that several such moderators ( who by the way are allowed to play the game ) were hacking and/or covering for hackers by removing posts bashing them.
    So you can see how "unbiased" their forums are. Support is non-existent and i don't think G1 is to blame. I simply haven't FOUND a button to ask for support in game, so this is probably a RTW "feature" ( like many asian developed games, support is a foreign word it seems ) So far the only thing that is still good - and ironically keeps attracting me to the game is the amazing character creator, that no game has ever done before...and no game has done ever since. It's huge and i mean HUGE. Well, they managed to royally screw that one too. See, they release regular "patches" and in them you would expect them to fix bugs, right? But no, instead, more ARMAS crap. And yes as a F2P game they SHOULD do that, but NOT ONLY that. Main issues remain. Oh yeah it's also horrible overpriced - everything in the shop is sooo overpriced. Overall a superb character creator a good game does not make. And the rest is not a game it's masochism.
  44. Jul 11, 2014
    APB was a great game that died in economic fail. Then some other people bought it and turned it into the worst form of pay2win game. Paying players run around with golden guns which are far superior to anything else the game offers, completely ruining the (previously fairly good) balance of the game. Since a four-vs-four competitive multiplayer game will suffer greatly from bad balancing,APB was a great game that died in economic fail. Then some other people bought it and turned it into the worst form of pay2win game. Paying players run around with golden guns which are far superior to anything else the game offers, completely ruining the (previously fairly good) balance of the game. Since a four-vs-four competitive multiplayer game will suffer greatly from bad balancing, this intentional bad balancing will ruin it for everyone, probably even the guy with the golden gun. Steer clear of this! Expand
  45. May 15, 2014
    APB:reloaded; the promise and shell of great beginnings seldom finished. You can almost see the diamond in the ruff here... Unfortunately it falls several feet short of actually hitting the mark.

THE GOOD - Graphics, are pretty decent, especially for a game advancing in age running on an older version the Unreal 3 Engine. - Customization, hands down the best I have ever seen in

THE GOOD

- Customization, hands down the best I have ever seen in any game, ever.

- Game play is decent, like every kid's game of cops and robbers made into video game form. So, it's not bad, if a little repetitive.

THE BAD

- despite the graphics being somewhat decent the old engine they use does not support many common features, such as dynamic lighting. Which often leave the game feeling a little too.... "plastic". Not really a big deal, however.

- Most of the customization is locked behind a pay wall.

- Outside of extended character and car customization the monthly "premium" fee does not grant the customer anything of value.

- One trick pony. Quite simply once you've been through one series of missions, you've been through every mission you ever go through in APB.

- P2W one of the few legitimate cases of there actually being a culture of "pay to win". Many veterans will assert that these weapons are simply convenience "side grades" which, if true, really begs the question why every premium player rocks non-stock ARMAS (in game store) only weapons.

- Matchmaking is nonexistent. Although players are separated into three main brackets (Gold, Silver, Bronze) and several sub-brackets in each "league". At least that's the official story. In practice the matchmaker seems to match anyone and everyone for no apparent reason regardless of their league bracket. this mainly results in "Golds" farming silver shards and using the excuse that "their are no gold districts" -- Which, mind you, is true, but only because (literally) every gold is farming silver districts. basically their arguments fall flat on their face. Also be prepared for the fact that most people in the gold league are clans operating in 3 to 5 man premades "PUG"stomping silvers.

This, in my estimation, is the games biggest downfall as it breeds resentment amongst newer players as they are mercilessly stomped by these "PUGstars". Many will cite the frustration of fighting against far better equipped and much more experience opponents as their primary reason for leaving the game.

- Hacking. Is reportedly quite a prevalent issue in the game. granted, most "hackusations" (as the community likes to put it) are the result of particularly skilled players running all over PUG's. However, there are and will always be readily available hacks to anyone who cares to look for them. They are not hard to find. I have no idea just how widespread the hacking issue is -- But my impression is that it's not that bad, though by no means a total myth.

- Server stability. has long been an issue, long before G1 took the reins. Unfortunately this has not changed since then and is unlikely to ever be "fixed".

- Dwindling population. This game is hemorrhaging players like a hemophiliac stuck through the gut with a long sword. Ultimately this results in mainly the PUGstompers lingering around while newcomers quit for greener pastures.

CONCLUSION:

The games base shows a lot of potential, however, G1 has shown little interest in realizing that potential. Opting, instead, to use APB as a platform with which to sell clothes for people to play virtual dolls.

That said, it boats a truly impressing and outstanding character customization system that puts even the best MMRPG's to shame. If there's one feature in APB that will keep you coming back, its designing your character and cars. I simply cannot extol the awesomeness of this system enough.

Gameplay is decent enough, and the game is worth a romp considering its pricetag ("F2P"). I would recommend checking it out simply because it is free. It will definitely take a week of your life before you grow bored of it.
  46. Jun 23, 2014
    Nice Game, but Punkbuster is GOD for them. And they do not lift Banns which are actually false positives.

The Concept is nice : Enforcers against Criminals, but Enforcers are Gangs like the Crims. So the Chaos starts in the Streets of San Paro.

So my Review gives just a one.
  47. Jun 22, 2016
    3/20/2016: This was one of the most broken and unfun games ever when it first released commercially. It was supposed to be the online Grand Theft Auto (A concept with its own set of problems... I'm looking at you, GTAV) I kept thinking while playing the beta and the release that it was going to improve... and it never did. I was almost happy it had shut down. So what do they do? Resurrect3/20/2016: This was one of the most broken and unfun games ever when it first released commercially. It was supposed to be the online Grand Theft Auto (A concept with its own set of problems... I'm looking at you, GTAV) I kept thinking while playing the beta and the release that it was going to improve... and it never did. I was almost happy it had shut down. So what do they do? Resurrect THIS game's smoldering corpse as a free, pay-2-win game, rather then some actual fun game like Auto Assault. Here's a quick rundown.

Pros:

+ Very involved character creation and customization of clothes and vehicles. A large amount of the game's hype was based on this.
    + Actually managing to run over an enemy player is very satisfying.

Cons:

- No AI enemies whatsoever. Entire game is PvP.
    - Completely flawed mission structure. Players take missions from NPCs and at any point thereafter, can have players of the opposing faction matched against them. The opposing team's entire job is to grief the players that accepted the mission so that they get substantially less rewards. If you manage to complete a mission without being matched against anyone, your reward is so reduced that it is not worth your time. There is no other alternative. Your entire purpose in this game is to prevent the players of the other faction from enjoying the game.
    - One of the worst communities of any shooter ever. Griefers, racists, wallhackers, aimbotters, whiny little kids, trolls, tryhards... you name it. The criminal faction seems to contain a disproportionate number of these individuals compared to the enforcers.
    - Aforementioned character and vehicle customization is hamstringed by the free-to-play system. You are limited to a very small number of art layers per vehicle or article of clothing unless you pay.
    - Shoddy controls and wonky player movement. The closest analogue I can think of is Gunz: The Duel, only without the Matrix-style jumping and dodging.
    - Extremely shallow mission objectives that involve walking up to level architecture, pressing a button and waiting for an interaction circle to fill. Boring. Unless your objective is to kill players of the opposing faction, which actually isn't any more fun.
    - Progression system that ensures that even players who don't buy cash shop items can still be better then you even if they actually aren't.
    - Weird hitboxes on players and level architecture. It's often possible to see a player and not actually be able to hit them.
    - Obnoxious "whack-a-mole" flow to most gunfights.
    - Terrible damage model typical of most modern shooters. If they see you first, you're dead.
    - Actually running someone over is almost impossible. Godawful vehicle controls, simultaneously unresponsive and slippery.
    - You cannot harm anyone that is inside a vehicle directly unless they poke their heads out to shoot at you. Except...
    - Vehicles have ridiculously little health and you have very little time to get out of them if they are about to explode.
    - Hilariously inept matchmaking system readily susceptible to teamstacking by major player clans.
    - Shooting from vehicles feels stiff and your aiming radius is limited, and some weapons cannot even be used this way except from the side door of a van.
    - Easily exploitable camping areas, coupled with extremely powerful sniper rifles.
    - Login queues and frequent latency issues.
    - Cash shop with blatantly more powerful weapons and perks then what is available through normal play.
    - Arena mode is an absolute mess of visual clutter and boxes in the vein of some Call of Duty maps.

This is honestly one of the worst games I've ever played. Stay away. Almost any other free-to-play game would be worth your time.
  48. May 1, 2016
    I called this one in 2011 with my original steam review:

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SOMEONE THINKS PEOPLE WILL PLAY EPIC FAIL RUBBISH FOR FREE AND PAY MONEY FOR PREMIUM EPIC FAIL RUBBISH"

Was I right? Of course I was right.
  49. Aug 28, 2015
    A perk that gives immunity to vehicle damage?!?!?!?!? YOU'VE CROSSED THE LINE APB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  50. Jul 13, 2013
    I think this game is awesome for a free-to-play game but there is one HUGE mistake that ruins the whole game, the matchmaking. Most PVP games work like this, levels 1-5 will fight each other and then 6-10 will fight each other and so on but APB Reloaded puts anyone against anyone meaning it could be a level 1 player vs a level 20 player. I had several games in row where I couldn't killI think this game is awesome for a free-to-play game but there is one HUGE mistake that ruins the whole game, the matchmaking. Most PVP games work like this, levels 1-5 will fight each other and then 6-10 will fight each other and so on but APB Reloaded puts anyone against anyone meaning it could be a level 1 player vs a level 20 player. I had several games in row where I couldn't kill anyone because it took about 3 magazines to take down one person and it only took 3 shots to kill me.

The matchmaking system is extremely unbalanced and broken so unless you have some serious patience do not play this game.
  51. Mar 9, 2013
    APB is a great and unique concept. Cops and Robbers in large open environments with the ability to make your own unique character and car. There's nothing really else like it at this time. That alone retains a strong player-base.

However... it is poorly executed. Combat in the game is fast but not smooth. The developers seem to have taken the Unreal 3 engine and in an attempt to make

However... it is poorly executed.

Combat in the game is fast but not smooth. The developers seem to have taken the Unreal 3 engine and in an attempt to make it work with a third person camera turned the combat system into a jerky mess with mechanics that are infuriating at times.

Most of the weapons do have a weakness. The cash shop offers versions of these weapons with that weakness removed.

Matchmaking is also poorly done. A new player should expect to be matched up against max rank players with every possible weapon and modification unlocked. Players should expect to frequently find themselves outnumbered 2:3 with the other team having equal or better players.
    Player's can also expect that opposition will exploit the games poorly developed mechanics to their advantage.

APB's community is horrible with little moderation; player's are encouraged by the developers to be disrespectful to each other.

The game's only strong point is the customization. As far as free to play games go, it is one of the most detailed. You can make a truly unique character and vehicle. This system does suffer from poor image projection and images used for decoration are low resolution and pixelated.

So sum it
    Most people, including myself, playing this game are waiting and praying for the concept to be applied to a game that doesn't suck.
  52. Mar 25, 2013
    this game has hackers, aim bots and no type of system that keeps them from doing it. then again it is a gamers first free game which has some of the servers on earth. if you wish to play this game and have fun you are very mistaken
  53. Mar 30, 2013
    Not worth to play if you are not going to pay money. (Not F2P its P2W)
    Good
    - Free: You won't get all weapons for free - Customizable characters (You won't get all clothes, cars and items for free) Bad - Matchmaking fails: If you are new the game you will get owned over and over. The matchmakign is a fail system that puts you vs a max rank player (level 235 iirc). You will have to
    Not worth to play if you are not going to pay money. (Not F2P its P2W)
    Good
    - Free: You won't get all weapons for free
    - Customizable characters (You won't get all clothes, cars and items for free)

Bad
    - Matchmaking fails: If you are new the game you will get owned over and over. The matchmakign is a fail system that puts you vs a max rank player (level 235 iirc). You will have to kill him with a starter weapon while he is hunting your with a rocket/grenader launcher. Get used to it. The matchmaking system does not change if you are a higher lvl. You will be put into a team with 3 new players and have to fight 3 max rank players which is called "fair" a Gamersfirst.
    - Cheaters: Aimbot/Wallhack and sometimes exploits on auction house. Cheaters will tell you there are no cheats but there are many people with perfect aim and people who do 90° and 180° snaps. The problem is that Gamersfirst won't accept it that they have many cheaters ingame. They could be corrupted or won't lose they cheaters who pay money for inagem items.
    - Lags:Servers are lagging really hard. They said they will fix this (1-2 years ago..)
    . Nothing happened so far.
    - Premium: Premium status gives your more and better items like cars, clothes, golden weapons, double experience and double cash. If you pay money you will get golden overpowered weapons. Normal players are not able to get them. You either pay $30 for a gun or stick to the weaker ingame weapons. If you don't pay money it will "remind you" with popups after each mission and ingame spam messages to buy one.
    - No support: Don't even try to ask for support. The GMs will tell you to leave this game if you don't like it as it is.
    - Money: They only care about money. You will see many updates for cloths, cars, guns and other items. The only problem is that they are for the paying people and not for the free players. Pay for it or play the same boring game over and over with no changes at all.
    - Bugs: Same bugs ingame for years. Instead of fixing them they focus on money making.
    - Memory leaks: Its there for years. gamersfirst knows it but they don't fix it. They told the players to do't use WindowsXP, 32-bit versions and to upgrade their RAM but they didn't fix it at all. You will have small lags when you face players the first time. Even if you are with a high end system it will fill you ram and you will end up with hardware lags. The problem is every character and car looks different and it has to load it. Once it has the character info it will not remove it of your RAM. It loads and loads. Deppending on your RAM and your playtime it will cause hardwarelags sooner or later.

Conclusion: This game is fun to play but there are many problems which are not fixed for years. Free players get owned by pay to win people who spent hundreds of dollars on their golden weapons. I don't see any change since Gamersfirst only cares for money instead of their players. If you are looking for a play for fun game its ok but you will ragequit it within a few weeks.
  54. Jun 2, 2013
    Horrendous game. Used to be fun, but now it has degenerated into a cesspool of bigotry, racism, and garbage. Community is absolutely crap; full of hatred and endless accusations of hacking. Even if you are terrible at gaming you will probably get "hackusated" eventually. Combat is weak. Physics system is a joke. The marketplace/cash shop (Armas) is horribly overpriced. SPEND YOUR TIME ANDHorrendous game. Used to be fun, but now it has degenerated into a cesspool of bigotry, racism, and garbage. Community is absolutely crap; full of hatred and endless accusations of hacking. Even if you are terrible at gaming you will probably get "hackusated" eventually. Combat is weak. Physics system is a joke. The marketplace/cash shop (Armas) is horribly overpriced. SPEND YOUR TIME AND MONEY SOMEWHERE ELSE! Expand
  55. Apr 22, 2014
    This game is **** Before anybody starts flaming that I am noob or anything, I have wasted over 600 hours, 150$+ in this game and I am gold threat.
    I first started playing this game about 3 years back. The max rank at that time was 195. I was in love with the game, it was so much fun at first. So I started getting into it. Soon I realised that this game was and is far from beeing balanced. I will cover EVERY aspect I hate about this game right here, so lean back and let's get on to it.
    First: About 2 years ago the performance of the game DRASTICLY got worse. This is because (and APB offically admited this) they don't know their game. They changed a couple of codes around and **** up big time. They had no backup data whatsoever and screwed the game over completly. Irepairably. They want to fix it with an engine, but still it will take at least a year for this to come out. These lagspikes are crappy annoying as hell. If you are in a 1v1 fight you loose or win countless times not because of skill, but because of mini-lags that either you or the opponent has. A better computer changes NOTHING. It's just the way the game is programmed. This is fueled by server-lags. My record ping in one match was 1500 and I have really good internet and a download-rate of about 2MB per second. This is something UNACCEPTABLE. Most of the times the servers **** up, they could get better servers, even people offered to give away their gaming-pcs to be servers for this game, but for some religious reason or anything the APB developers don't accept that. Maybe it's too complicated for them to set up new servers.
    Next thing: Weapon balancing. NEVER IN THE HISTORY OF THIS GAME HAS ANY WEAPON BEEN COMPLELTY BALANCED. The oca-Nano is still imbalanced as **** percs are crap, they now managed to ruin the Colby completly to render it useless and a SHAW > everything. I had bronze-guys kill me with a SHAW, why? Well, I came to them from behind started firing my tommy-gun and what do they do? They turn around slowly and POOM. Spray n Pray, kill. This game is about 15% Skill, 40% weapon choice and 45% hoping that the server doesn't lag. I had a pause of one year and this was the first thing I saw in this game. A year ago the same thing was with the Whisper. And it's still dang-strong. I don't even wanna mention the ACES, this is propably the most ridiculous gun I've seen in the entire game so far. Kill time of about 0.000002 Seconds, without Spray n Pray to say the least. That **** needs such a BIG nerf.
    Another thing that is still crappy: P2W. There is no REAL P2W but there is a: P2 be a douche, P2 level faster, Pay for EVERYTHING. The only thing missing is that you can buy the easter-special grenade launcher on ARMAS for 500$ and then I would be done with this game. The guns on ARMAS cost around 20-60$, depending on if ARMAS thinks it's gonna sell well or not. These guns are sometimes even ARMAS-only guns like the CR5 or the ACES. I don't understand why people think it's justified to put those guns on ARMAS only. And btw: The online-shop is the ONLY place in game where you can get a weapon for lifetime. Don't even bother wasting your money there, it's just gonna get you nothing!
    Next up: Physics. Sometimes they are funny. Sometimes they are crappy as hell. No proper physics allowed in this game.
    Now, my favourite part: Matchmaking. I get onto my criminal account (R141) and I get called as backup. I have a trainy and a bronze in my team, and then me, the goldie. Against? Correct: 3 Maxed out Golds. The game doesn't allow my team to call any more backup. So WP APB, this is a fair matchmaking. Couldn't be much worse, could it? They at least managed to get a proper definition of bronze-silver and gold through the points, though it's not really stable. I have a friend who switched from gold to silver and back for 74 times now, I am not ****ting you. This is so ridiculous. I don't even want to say anything else to that.
    This game is not just that noob unfriendly if it comes to matchmaking. If you start the game first time you will get into a server, be on auto-ready and automatically recieve a mission. Noobs don't even know what missions are or they are too ****ing braindead to realise that they are not supposed to shoot the green-guys but the red ones. And most of the time noobs don't see through a ton of flashy stuff that they even GOT a mission. So WP APB again, noob friendly like a competitive Counter-Strike server for CS noobs.

Conclusion: Try it out if you don't think I am telling the truth. The first 100 hours are really fun to play. I started playing 2 weeks ago again and the first week was actually pretty fun to get used to everything and so on. But now, I am catching myself raging about all the **** this game still contains. And I haven't even mentioned mission-running or the cheat-system punkbuster which doesn't do **** and causes trouble at any give occasion. All in all, not worth more than 2/10 points.
  56. May 10, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The character customization was absolutely beyond anything I have ever seen in a game and the graphics are decent; so, as much as I would like to, it would be unfair to give it a 0. Yes. that's pretty much the only good I see in this game. I can trick out my character and car for hours on end, making it stand out from the rest; but what good is that if the game is unplayable 80% of the time? You're probably asking yourself, "What does that mean?" Well this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vjn8Hm--eMk should explain most of where the problem lies - in APB:R's NetCoding and G1's Servers; it's complete ♥♥♥♥. I'll admit I don't have the best internet, but this game makes me feel like I would be less frustrated than if I were to have no internet connection at all - it's that bad. If you're not getting disconnected every hour or two, you're probably looking like this right now: http://imageshack.com/a/img843/1781/sw1u3.jpg
    If you're lucky, you'll get a two - three hour "grace period" where instances like the video and picture doesn't happen (as often). And believe you me, that was one of the happiest moments of my life. Oh but it doesn't stop there..if this isnt bad enough, your first impressions of this game will be greeted by login errors and server crashes! Want more? Well here's something that will make you want to quit. You're in one of your "grace periods" and happily decide to K (ready) up for a mission in a bronze server. The mission starts and look who is on the other team..silver threat players. Seems legit right? Turns out all of them are deathreating gold threat players, happily stomping on your team because "Hue, dhers liek, noe 1 in da g0ld server, huhee.gg n00bz". What I found funny was that if all these deathreat rejects were to stay their threat and go into their own server, it wouldn't be quite as "empty" now would it? If that short little story was "TL;DR" for you, the basic knowledge floating around is the fact that the matchmaking is flawed; VERY flawed and the "good" players take full advantage of it. You'll see yourself facing players who are a higher threat and 100+ ranks higher than you - on a regular basis.

Cheers and good luck from Canada.
  57. Feb 28, 2014
    I really tried to like this game. I remember hearing about it for the first time and was stoked. All in all the game sounds good and looks good on paper, but that's where the good ends. I have tried three times to get into and play this game but was met with garbage each and every time.
  58. Jan 4, 2015
    Graphics, layout and good gameplay but the server is very fault, sometimes it takes more than 15 minutes to find a party. Although there are two factions on both servers the number of criminals is devastating. And PVP is unbalanced exponentially. The missions are repetitive. Anyway everything you do in the game, in addition to missions very very boring, is to destroy everything thatGraphics, layout and good gameplay but the server is very fault, sometimes it takes more than 15 minutes to find a party. Although there are two factions on both servers the number of criminals is devastating. And PVP is unbalanced exponentially. The missions are repetitive. Anyway everything you do in the game, in addition to missions very very boring, is to destroy everything that crosses your path. Expand
  59. Mar 20, 2016
    Where to start i guess
    pros:
    good concept you choose to be a cop or a criminal creating your character is nice i really enjoyed that. customizing your car and clothing is nice too. i like arresting criminals, thats fun but you die when your about to arrest them, the animation takes enough time for another ciminal to kill you, but still i like arresting when it happens. Cons
    Where to start i guess
    pros:
    good concept you choose to be a cop or a criminal
    creating your character is nice i really enjoyed that.
    customizing your car and clothing is nice too.
    Cons
    expensive to buy good weapons and modifications. $$$$$
    i agree that the physics with the driving is ridiculous, i couldnt drive a car straight thats how bad i was.
    the players in this game, most if not all hate the fact you die often
    Not very many team players
    players that claim to help you may get upset when they lose 5 games in a row with you as a beginner but some are helpful
    Be prepared to be called noob often or something else.
    when higher levels group up with you, sometimes they abandon you before or during the mission which really upset me. i'm the type that if i lose hey ill give it a good effort, i didn't leave a group because there was a bronze or beginner, but that's just me. some people are way over their head with winning only mentality.
    your own team mates kill you because either you are dying to much or because they are childish.
    when you finally are good, you get accused of being a hacker, its like the salem witch trials sometimes.
    the hitbox is ridiculous, there is not headshot, nonexistent. basically you die if you get your fingers shot,,,basically
    the missions are cookie cutter, same thing, you raid , protect. If crim, you raid, brake into things, blow up things, etc,
    rockets, people with rockets like to ruin your day
    its NOT a fair fight, people who are gold de threat to bronze and enjoy themselves in the bronze district as well as silver. so Even fights are nonexistent.
    Things that people say are very sexist. masochist.
    hackers are not banned and when they are they make a new player and do it all over again.
    people tell you to get good and they are hacking and that pretty much upset me. a hacker thinks they are better than me because they use and manipulate the game so they win with little to no effort and claim to be good anddd then gloat and tell others to get good, yea i don't know what to tell ya.

In the end i played this game last year and played it again for a couple weeks. and its the same thing. bad all around. if you want a game that makes you feel bad for being the cause of losing missions by "team players" this game isn't for you. i did make it to silver and rank over 180 but you have to put up with everything to get by to level. in the end everyone likes winning and hardly anyone loses without being sore about it. its fun for a while then its just terrible, . and sometimes the missions are on the opposite of where your at so by the time you get there, people are all dead and gone. this game is riddled with hackers and the community is pretty bad. Prepare for alot of lagggggg. good concept but bad execution. and little respect for the gaming community in respects to hacking and fair fighting districts.
  60. Jul 8, 2016
    Toxic Community, Many cheaters who are never banned, Awful Customer Support, moderators who act like they are God and P2W basically. My ingame name was Kemar, I was unfairly banned and as a result of that ban which I was unable to protest, I lost 660 hours of my life and 100 dollars............ the moderator (TIGGS) then proceeded to insult my cousin, call him a scammer and disregard allToxic Community, Many cheaters who are never banned, Awful Customer Support, moderators who act like they are God and P2W basically. My ingame name was Kemar, I was unfairly banned and as a result of that ban which I was unable to protest, I lost 660 hours of my life and 100 dollars............ the moderator (TIGGS) then proceeded to insult my cousin, call him a scammer and disregard all subsequent msgs we sent her. Please google all the bad reviews for this game before playing, please see how bad the customer support it, they are taking all of our money and dont give a **** We pay their bills but they give us little to no support.....do not play this game, its awful. Expand
  61. Dec 10, 2016
    A very trashy game with a trashy community probably made by trashy developers who understands that profit before gameplay is priority. The premium users will always be able to shoot and kill you first regardless of who shot first. There are several thousands users that do not speak English or understand English yet you provide servers for them and none join. The threat level is a joke,A very trashy game with a trashy community probably made by trashy developers who understands that profit before gameplay is priority. The premium users will always be able to shoot and kill you first regardless of who shot first. There are several thousands users that do not speak English or understand English yet you provide servers for them and none join. The threat level is a joke, GOLD, SILVER, BRONZE. You will be mixed with users above higher skill levels / or max than you. Servers will disconnect you from time to time. I still can't believe that hackers exist in this day, this game is old. The majority of the weapons in-game is absolutely trash in comparison to others, why develop. why model weapons that no-one will use?
    - All facts.
  62. Feb 19, 2017
    I played many games Free to Play. It is well known that there is no perfect game but this game is one of the worst games that exist in this world. Well the game has an interesting system of being a police officer or a criminal, we have a curious editor to create the form we have the opportunity to create their own clothing, graffiti, painting, car, etc. It looks quite interesting, and suchI played many games Free to Play. It is well known that there is no perfect game but this game is one of the worst games that exist in this world. Well the game has an interesting system of being a police officer or a criminal, we have a curious editor to create the form we have the opportunity to create their own clothing, graffiti, painting, car, etc. It looks quite interesting, and such is, however, what is fishing without a hook of the whole matter:

- Poor optimization game
    - Sometimes textures do not load in time
    - AI is just stupid
    - Driving model is a nightmare
    - Physics or rather the lack of it does not add charm but it is sometimes funny
    - Shooting in this game is to scattering bullets all over the place
    - Detailed texture offend poor quality, for example dashboards in cars
    - Categorical bugs and errors game
    - The prices of weapons, vehicles, etc. can knock on the knee compared to the cash acquired in the game
    - Lack of balance first weapons that the player can earn are useless, hopeless modifiers as giving the player an advantage over the other causes that fighting is often for just the one player at a disadvantage
    - Friendly fire is not bad, but when you are in one team with a complete moron who kills you or other members of the team without reason is annoying
    - P2W unfortunately, the game pushes us to buy a premium to have a mass bonuses and buy items, weapons, etc. for real money
    - Matchmaking is fatal if not nightmarish often looks for players who have experience are much higher, for example, the player with the bronze game against players who have gold

The game looks like an undercooked steak does not taste too good. APB is unfinished look like Beta. Terminally game is a waste of time, but has the potencial but which has not been used and is unlikely to be. This title receives 2/10 of me because I wanted to give willingly 0 but the game is not so broken to get 0
  63. Feb 16, 2017
    kinda cool backstory but terrible world design, no game play at all, the driving is terrible and awful interaction with NPC's, players and the environment itself.

1. Aug 7, 2012
    This isn't a great game, it's not even a good game, but it is the closest thing we've got to a cops-and-robbers MMO - which is, I suspect, one of the all-time great video game concepts. One day, somebody's going to do it right, and they're going to become very rich indeed.
  2. Apr 28, 2012
    Although APB has a few good ideas, the execution just isn't fun enough. It presents itself as an online Grand Theft Auto, but in its core is nothing more than deathmatch in an open world. Shooting isn't balanced well, and the number of missions is so limited that it becomes a bore really fast.
  3. Feb 20, 2012
    The immediacy of the game with fast missions and compact worlds allows constant action, which grants immediate satisfaction. However, it takes more than flowered shirts and deadly shotguns to create a committed relationship with the player.