AquaNox PC

7.6

1. ZuffuluZ
    May 1, 2008
    I absolutely don't understand those ratings! This is still one of the most addicting games out there, because the setting is so unusual. And the action is great!
  2. Jul 21, 2013
    The very first game of my very first pc. Even though back then i played several video games on that time, i absolutely stunned by the setting, visuals and gameplay. After all these years, considering that i am now writing this review in 2013, i still can't forget how unique and amazing game it was. Bioshock 1 was the spiritual successor to Aqua for me and the two is in my all time top 5 ever!
  3. Sep 19, 2013
    World of Aqua. Full of pirate scum, bionts, crawles and squids. Good targets for mercenary Emerald "Dead Eye" Flint. Fights are fast and funny. Nice stylization in green color and obviously completely awesome looking undersea environment. Attempt for new conversation system did not fare best but it's still remarkable. One Tsunami Booster please. 79/100
  4. Dec 13, 2013
    Not bad, I dug the story and the visuals were good for their time but there is a pretty big catch for me.
    This is a sequel to a game called Archimedean Dynasty, and it was in every way but graphics a far superior game. I suggest playing that one first, you'll understand.
  5. Apr 13, 2016
    The Best Shooter Cyberpunk
    A fantastic and perfect atmosphere under the sea, a very good story, an awesome music, and very good graphics for the time, one of my 10 favorite games of all seasons.

1. A bit of a bimbo, pretty but mindless.
  2. While outstanding graphics can make a good game seem great, occasionally a game features gameplay so weak that even amazing graphics can't camouflage its flaws. Enter AquaNox, a game with far more flash than substance.
    The graphics and sound are incredible, and it's obvious that this game has a lot of potential, if only the developers would utilize that potential.