Armadillo Run PC

8.3

1. SimonB.
    Jan 7, 2008
    Armadillo run is best physics game i have ever seen.
  2. YasharZ.
    Oct 15, 2006
    Well, the best casual game I've seen. Superb levels, graphics and puzzles. A good level editor, great community and tons of additional levels and bonus stuff. GET IT!
  3. Rob
    Oct 2, 2006
    A very cute game, simple yet effective. Lacks the depth of Incredible machine, but provides its own twists.
  4. ChicoritaK.
    Sep 16, 2006
    I have tried a game like this, but in 2D, both are fun but I think this game add more tool is better.
  5. Theblade
    Sep 13, 2006
    one of the best games very underrated/unknown. a lot like incredible toon machine but SO MUCH BETTER!
  6. BenI.
    Sep 10, 2006
    The best game ever, better than Halo 2 sometimes.
  7. ChrisT.
    Sep 7, 2006
    A very entertaining game. Quite hard and some great mechanics.
  8. DavidK.
    Aug 24, 2006
    Reminds me of a good old game I played when I was 7 called The Incredible Toon Machine. Some very nice physics in this game, and very nice uses of them. It's nice to have the realism of Half-Life 2, without the chaoticness of a third dimension where everything starts to tumble around.

1. Armadillo Run is one of the best PC games I've played in a long time.
  2. Armadillo Run is more charming and a better puzzle game than "Pontifex," but it doesn't quite recapture that same magic. Even though it's a very different style, the same rules applied and the novelty of the physics has worn off a bit. Quite frankly however, when those are the biggest complaints you can lay at a title's feet, you know you're dealing with a special product.
  3. PC Format