5.2

1. Feb 25, 2017
    (Bottom line - try this only if you're a REALLY die-hard fan of classic point and click games, and willing to approach the game with VERY low expectations and being very forgiving towards every moment of disappointment. Also, make sure you get it on a massive sale.)

I'm sorry but this game is barely mediocre. Being a fan of point and click adventures, and being usually forgiving

I'm sorry but this game is barely mediocre.
    Being a fan of point and click adventures, and being usually forgiving towards badaverage video games, I was happy to buy the bundle which contained this game along with 5 other games, 2 of them are also a part of the Art of Murder series.
    I do hope that the next games are better, because as cheap as it was, even my tolerance has its limits.

It really does sadden me to write this negative review because the basic plot actually was potentially interesting. Too bad that this, along with the average graphics, were the only good things about the game.

The presentation itself is just not good, and that ruins the entire story. Characters are extremely shallow and usually not dubbed that well, especially our protagonist which has the weird tendency to crack an unfunny joke every now and then, at the most inappropriate moments (Hey I just got fired - crack an unfunny joke - Hey someone just got killed - crack an unfunny joke).

The game itself is pretty short (luckily, because I don't know if I could stand it any longer than it already lasted), and also pretty easy, most of the puzzles are extremely obvious EXCEPT the ones which are simply too vague for you to find out what to do next. Which doesn't really feel challenging but rather Not Fun.

Still, this had somehow became a trilogy, so I really do hope that the next two games are better, because, as I had already bought them, I'm going to give them a try sometime.

1. Art of Murder gives it a decent try but doesn’t quite rise to the challenge. Poor Agent Bonnet has beauty but not brains.
  2. A great "who-done-it" mystery game with huge elements of puzzle solving. If you're into this sort of genre, you'll be pretty happy with the title.
  3. AceGamez
    Art of Murder: FBI Confidential is a decent point and click adventure, with good longevity and an engrossing story to match.