Ashes Cricket 2009 PC

6.7

1. Sep 2, 2015
    Its one of the best cricket games, which doesn't mean much as there are not many cricket games available and most of them suck. There are cool player customization options, gameplay is much harder compared to other cricket games, better shot placements, more bowling options, also timing matter a lot in here. You really have to get the hang of it to win a match even in Normal difficultyIts one of the best cricket games, which doesn't mean much as there are not many cricket games available and most of them suck. There are cool player customization options, gameplay is much harder compared to other cricket games, better shot placements, more bowling options, also timing matter a lot in here. You really have to get the hang of it to win a match even in Normal difficulty setting. Hard mein khelna toh phir bhool jao bhaiyya. It is fun. yes. Expand
  2. Jul 14, 2014
    I torrented it online. I had a lot of fun playing it. The online mode was bleh, plain, but atleast they included online, which was great, and I had a ton of fun with that until there were issues with my computer, not the game, and I had to delete it. Oh, and also, only England and Australia has real player names, but you can edit the names which are good, and if you're a cricket fan, theI torrented it online. I had a lot of fun playing it. The online mode was bleh, plain, but atleast they included online, which was great, and I had a ton of fun with that until there were issues with my computer, not the game, and I had to delete it. Oh, and also, only England and Australia has real player names, but you can edit the names which are good, and if you're a cricket fan, the names are pretty obvious, just scrambled up randomly. Expand
  3. AGK
    Apr 28, 2014
    One of the best cricket games I've ever player but also one of the most hard to work out but once you get it, it's either really boring or really fun! for me, it's really fun!
  4. Sep 24, 2013
    I liked this much better than EA Cricket. The skill points which can be used and improvement of players by match performances are interesting too. I started playing Ashes 2 days ago only. But graphics wise EA cricket is still on top.

I think the latest version of game is available now. I would like to try that. Much more match options and management options like in Fifa. will never make us tired of playing this.
  5. JohnRobinson
    Aug 23, 2009
    The PC version of this game is defective. Check the forums and you will find the demo runs fine, but not the full version. Not even on high end gaming rigs like mine. I would advise potential buyers not to rush out and buy this alpha build. Check the forums in a month or 2 to see if the PC version works yet. Nice slideshow Codemasters!

1. PC Zone UK
    More Tufnell than Warne. [Nov 2009, p.74]
  2. Want to feel stupid and cheated? Buy this.
  3. Bugs and glitches mar an otherwise fair attempt at bringing the gentleman's sport to the PC.