6.9

1. Jul 14, 2014
    I torrented it online. I had a lot of fun playing it. The online mode was bleh, plain, but atleast they included online, which was great, and I had a ton of fun with that until there were issues with my computer, not the game, and I had to delete it. Oh, and also, only England and Australia has real player names, but you can edit the names which are good, and if you're a cricket fan, theI torrented it online. I had a lot of fun playing it. The online mode was bleh, plain, but atleast they included online, which was great, and I had a ton of fun with that until there were issues with my computer, not the game, and I had to delete it. Oh, and also, only England and Australia has real player names, but you can edit the names which are good, and if you're a cricket fan, the names are pretty obvious, just scrambled up randomly. Expand
  2. AGK
    Apr 28, 2014
    One of the best cricket games I've ever player but also one of the most hard to work out but once you get it, it's either really boring or really fun! for me, it's really fun!
  3. Sep 24, 2013
    I liked this much better than EA Cricket. The skill points which can be used and improvement of players by match performances are interesting too. I started playing Ashes 2 days ago only. But graphics wise EA cricket is still on top.

I think the latest version of game is available now. I would like to try that. Much more match options and management options like in Fifa. will never make us tired of playing this.

1. More Tufnell than Warne. [Nov 2009, p.74]
  2. Want to feel stupid and cheated? Buy this.
  3. Bugs and glitches mar an otherwise fair attempt at bringing the gentleman's sport to the PC.