7.9

1. Nov 22, 2015
    Extremely fun when played with friends.
    I remember playing this with my 3 friends on one keyboard! :D we fought afterwards - of course! :))) simple fun madness! Enjoy with friends, and No Bombing the Living Room! :))
  2. Feb 12, 2012
    This game is a classic from my childhood. The gameplay was tight, the graphics were good for its time, and the replay value was through the roof. Not to mention the music and voice acting were top notch. Play this game if you ever get a chance, it probably will be hard to find.
  3. Feb 12, 2012
    This game was my childhood. I will always hold it in a special place. It was easy to pick up, but hard to master. Its secret map maker mode made me feel like a programmer. The game-play was fast paced and fun. Voice active and death sequences were great. It possessed charm and wit lost in many of today's games. The graphics were great for the time, and aged well. The only reason IThis game was my childhood. I will always hold it in a special place. It was easy to pick up, but hard to master. Its secret map maker mode made me feel like a programmer. The game-play was fast paced and fun. Voice active and death sequences were great. It possessed charm and wit lost in many of today's games. The graphics were great for the time, and aged well. The only reason I didn't give it a 10 was because the the lan-mode didn't feel very finished. but overall it was a priceless game that will always be one of my favorites. Expand

There are no critic reviews yet.