7.4

1. Apr 4, 2014
    Loved this puzzles! you can solve them in many different ways, there is a bunch of possibilities depending on your way to see the maps, or reasoning the problem... Helping with feedback (due that this an Early access game) is quite helpful and the team seems to be open to comments and critics. Also i'm pretty amazed with the fact that this game was created with an in-house engine... it has really good physics, graphics, textures, and illuminations. Expand
  2. Apr 3, 2014
    Good game. I liked it. Basically you take the essence of Portal but with a different style: gravity. Also, the puzzles are quite interesting, you have to think "outside the box" almost all the time!
  3. Apr 6, 2014
    I love puzzles and the puzzles in Attractio are really challenges. Each level is very interesting because the tools for each character give a special flavor to the puzzle.
  4. May 7, 2014
    Got stuck at the first levels. Then my PC crashed. This is Windows 8 user review.

Taking in account the little time I've got it working it was kind of dull and boring game. In the other hand the graphics are very good, 3 points for that.

There are no critic reviews yet.