AudioSurf PC

8.8

1. OlleY.
    Mar 10, 2008
    Best "music" game ever made. Especially cool that you can pick you own tracks!
  2. MurphStar
    Mar 21, 2008
    With 4000 songs in my music collection, I'll be playing this game for a month regularly.
  3. YukuaiI.
    Mar 6, 2008
    A game that make me crazy, a very fun game!
  4. AndersN.
    Mar 8, 2008
    The game is pretty good, but they should have added more gamemodes than there currently is to get a 10 from my side. Another feature the game needs is profiles so you could see which songs you're friends have played instead of only seeing the highscore list. The game is rather addictive if you like music so you keep coming back for more.
  5. ArdithM.
    Apr 29, 2008
    I love this. Best chillout game ever. So insanely addictive too!
  6. AshU
    May 20, 2008
    It's obvious that Dylan Fitterer really has made one of the best time-killing games ever. People previously have said that it's less of a game and more of a screensaver. Well, the whole idea is it kills time. Were you really expecting a game where you had to kill the blocks using rocket launchers and graphics that were near-Crysis? From some of the really low-rating reviews, it It's obvious that Dylan Fitterer really has made one of the best time-killing games ever. People previously have said that it's less of a game and more of a screensaver. Well, the whole idea is it kills time. Were you really expecting a game where you had to kill the blocks using rocket launchers and graphics that were near-Crysis? From some of the really low-rating reviews, it appears that when you saw AudioSurf, you expected a game with an awesome storyline and physics engine better than Source. Expand
  7. Athanar
    Nov 7, 2008
    This game is great. At first, it doesn't seem like much, but as you play it, AudioSurf becomes more addicting. It works with any sound clip that lasts at least 2 seconds if it is in the proper format (which is a minor setback if your music is not, there are a lot of legal free music converters out there) and allows you to compete against other peoples' scores as well. There are This game is great. At first, it doesn't seem like much, but as you play it, AudioSurf becomes more addicting. It works with any sound clip that lasts at least 2 seconds if it is in the proper format (which is a minor setback if your music is not, there are a lot of legal free music converters out there) and allows you to compete against other peoples' scores as well. There are a few minor bugs (specifically, clicking in the background as you log in) but they're nothing that takes the fun out of the game, and can easily be worked out in the future. (And do not cause problems in the meantime.) For $10, I would recommend this game to anyone who likes music and can afford it. Expand
  8. RandallH.
    Feb 28, 2008
    It is just a game I can see myself coming back to years from now. And for how cheep it is, you would be a idiot not to get it, the possibilities are endless. With new songs coming out EVERY WEEK, this game will always be in use!
  9. WiltonJ>
    Mar 1, 2008
    This game kicks open the door for the future interaction of Music and Game.
  10. TomS.
    Mar 13, 2008
    Amazing game. Nothing beats the sensation of "riding" your favorite songs. A must have! Especially for $10!
  11. ShadowHawk81
    Mar 20, 2008
    This is yet another great Indie game on STEAM. With countless music in our world, the tracks feel different every time you play a different song. So the experience is limitless. I always wondered what it would be like to interact with a WMP Visualization inspired game, well here it is. The way you move doesn't depend on your speed, but your movement and accuracy. Mostly, you will This is yet another great Indie game on STEAM. With countless music in our world, the tracks feel different every time you play a different song. So the experience is limitless. I always wondered what it would be like to interact with a WMP Visualization inspired game, well here it is. The way you move doesn't depend on your speed, but your movement and accuracy. Mostly, you will want to collect as many hot colors as you can (red, yellow) and sometimes avoid those gray blocks. It's a real fun challenge, and you can listen to your favorite music at the samw time. I prefer anything with a good beat, techno, industrial, industrial core, Vavle tracks, etc. For a game that is a almost futuristic recer techno and industrial seem to fit it best. But Heavy Metal could probably be a lot of fun too. Maybe soem Opeth. Man I'm thinking about trying some classical Bethoveen or Bach too. Classical Thunder maybe. Expand
  12. JasonM.
    Mar 2, 2008
    More fun than such a simple game should be.
  13. StuartS.
    Mar 31, 2008
    Ingenious idea, addictive game play. All for less than 10 dollars. Ignore the naysayers and guitar hero fan boys, this game is where it is at!
  14. CJSmith
    Mar 3, 2008
    This is, hands down, the most fun/addicting game I have ever played.
  15. NicolaiP.
    Mar 5, 2008
    Great game indeed! Audiosurf just has so many game modes and possibilities, that everytime you play it, it's an all new experience! The fact that you can use your own music, a multiplayer mode, and an online highscore just adds more to it! That is what raises this game from mediocre to simply genius! Definately one of the best casual games of this decade.
  16. KrisB.
    Mar 8, 2008
    This game deserves all the hype it gets, perfectly priced casual gaming genius. Reminscent of F-Zero and Klax.
  17. Funkeystu
    Mar 9, 2008
    It's a perfect experience and makes you look at songs in a whole new way. It's not directly comparable to any games I've played before and I probably view it probably fits outside my standard definition of "game", but its a truly great way to kick back and listen to music - at $10 its a top buy!
  18. AliR.
    Apr 28, 2008
    Best free time game EVER! I loved how you can choose your own music and it makes the game different! Every single song you play makes the game so different that you will never get tired of it! If you like free time games I would buy this game Immediately! (P.S. I think it beats Peggle by a long shot!)
  19. [anonymous]
    Apr 30, 2008
    I think this game is really awesome and it's addictiveness is just asking for perfection each time you play your favorite music track. but one thing annoys me about it though since I bought this I have had no time for counter strike or guitar hero.
  20. JAcobB.
    Jul 19, 2008
    Excellent game. Great for waiting at the airport if you listen to music there. Addicting.
  21. Izzythecubemaster
    Jan 1, 2010
    it, unlike any other music playing game, atomatically generates notes to ride on without you having to make them yourself.
  22. HaraldW
    Jan 3, 2010
    This innovative way of sufing your songs is fun and sometimes suprisingly good. Absolute worth playing and having fun.
  23. Swazzy492
    Apr 18, 2010
    I absolutely love Audiosurf. It's a simple, addictive game which allows people to have fun with their music. To those people out there, writing complaints about games not living up to your standards, TRY THE DEMO NEXT TIME!! That's what it's there for, to allow a person to experience part of the game for free. I did, and I was so completely addicted I had to buy the full game.
  24. EvanB.
    Feb 23, 2008
    This is an incredible game! Very addicting, very fun I play it when I'm feeling intense, as well as when i want to relax The fact that you can use any MP3 is the best part.
  25. Mark
    Feb 25, 2008
    What a find! $10 is an absolute bargain for a gem of a game. This title is so addictive, that I've pushed aside many big name games, just to play 'one more' song. I haven't listened to my music collection with such joy in a long, long time. I'm discovering subtle nuances of song that I've heard so many times before, that I never even knew about. If you What a find! $10 is an absolute bargain for a gem of a game. This title is so addictive, that I've pushed aside many big name games, just to play 'one more' song. I haven't listened to my music collection with such joy in a long, long time. I'm discovering subtle nuances of song that I've heard so many times before, that I never even knew about. If you haven't tried the game, check out the demo. I'm sure that you'll be willing to part with the $10 for the full version. Try playing Don't Fear the Reaper, by Blue Oyster Cult. Expand
  26. Matthias
    Feb 29, 2008
    Decent graphics and an addictive gameplay combined with an unmatched replayability from an independent developer. What could be a better reason to support them?
  27. FithakkT.
    Mar 1, 2008
    I love how Audiosurf makes you part of the music, involves you in the grandeur. Something that can do that... is genius!
  28. SteveW.
    Mar 1, 2008
    Could all these users be wrong? This game is as good as everyone here is saying. Download the demo and see for yourself. I purchased it even before the demo had expired to unlock the rest of the racers. Its most fun when played with music that has changes in tempo. Choosing different racers also changes the way the game is played completely. From twitch gaming of Mono to puzzle strategy Could all these users be wrong? This game is as good as everyone here is saying. Download the demo and see for yourself. I purchased it even before the demo had expired to unlock the rest of the racers. Its most fun when played with music that has changes in tempo. Choosing different racers also changes the way the game is played completely. From twitch gaming of Mono to puzzle strategy of Pusher it just keeps giving. Expand
  29. Ulti
    Mar 13, 2008
    Incredibly simple concept, and nearly flawless execution. Simply one of the best uses for ten dollars in existence.
  30. JimmyL.
    Mar 1, 2008
    This game is the best puzzle game since tetris. Replayability is endless and it's probably the most addictive puzzle game ever.
  31. VictorB.
    Mar 13, 2008
    Amazing game, re-discover your music in more ways than you thought.
  32. BerthilG.
    Mar 15, 2008
    Really nice game to play, the best combination between playing a game and listening to music. The full 10 points!
    Mar 1, 2008
    Awesome game! It's 6:24am and I'm still playing it.
  34. RoyP.
    Mar 2, 2008
    Superb, simple yet complex and very addictive!
  35. AlexandreS.
    Superb! Fantástico!
  36. JakeO.
    Mar 22, 2008
    An addictive fun game to play. with a collection of cool looking tracks and great gameplay audiosurf makes you go out and buy more music.
  37. ThomL.
    Mar 24, 2008
    10 for the best 10 bucks I've spent in a while. The replay value of AudioSurf is high. I haven't even even played most of the characters yet because I find the mono characters to be enjoyable enough. I dig the user-customizable textures... what next?
  38. RowanH.
    Mar 3, 2008
    Even if you're not into fighting for the top score, its always fun to just see what kind of amazing track your favorite songs create!
  39. ArchangelMajestic
    Mar 3, 2008
    superior gameplay,fantastic graphics,the capability to use your own music files are unsurpassed,and the only downside was the demo was too damn short....but, the mood was good and this game will reside in the hall of fame.
  40. ZedS.
    Mar 4, 2008
    Awesome, that word sums it all up. Fantastic concept, good gameplay, nice graphics and a nice variations on the standard graphics, good updates, and of course gameplay based on your favorite tunes, how awesome is that! And with the right development it has a lot for us in store in the future. Buy it because you will like it and for that money, who can't afford it. But be warned, it Awesome, that word sums it all up. Fantastic concept, good gameplay, nice graphics and a nice variations on the standard graphics, good updates, and of course gameplay based on your favorite tunes, how awesome is that! And with the right development it has a lot for us in store in the future. Buy it because you will like it and for that money, who can't afford it. But be warned, it is highly addictive. Expand
  41. JonG.
    Mar 4, 2008
    Amazing game! Probably one of the most addictive and fun games I've ever played.. On top of the gameplay, it's dust-cheap and is non-completeable. You never grow tired, because all you have to do switch song!
  42. DavidL.
    Mar 4, 2008
    This game is, in a nutshell; genius! It allows the user to play any music they wish and every song played is it's own level of intensity and complexity, infinite replay value if you ask me.
  43. AndreaM
    Mar 4, 2008
    One of the most addicting games ever! this game is awesome. i love choosing my music
  44. TimA.
    Mar 5, 2008
    If ratings are measured by combining enjoyment, time and value, this game should be one of the best games ever. I feel like I've robbed the game producer, for obtaining such an excellent game at such an excellent price.
  45. AC
    Mar 5, 2008
    Very addictive. I suspect this game will get the most hours played per dollar spent on the game for me.
  46. MarkD.
    Mar 5, 2008
    One of the best games ever. A "MUST HAVE" for music lovers.
  47. TimT.
    Mar 7, 2008
    Unfortunately, I've only played the demo. But I'm placing an order for the full game, because this is by far the most fun music game I've ever played. Best $10 game EVER.
  48. DiamondY.
    Mar 7, 2008
    $10, turn your own music into a Wipeout/Guitar Hero/Puzzle game of your own choosing and skill. I don't know a better deal. Only drawback is that you may get a little burned out on it or discouraged if you don't have a high score (but then you can just find a more obscure song that people don't play). Got a little dizzy with some songs that have a hard beat since the game $10, turn your own music into a Wipeout/Guitar Hero/Puzzle game of your own choosing and skill. I don't know a better deal. Only drawback is that you may get a little burned out on it or discouraged if you don't have a high score (but then you can just find a more obscure song that people don't play). Got a little dizzy with some songs that have a hard beat since the game throws in hills for each hard beat-but that isn't the norm. Lots of fun and a half hour game always leads to an hour instead. Madonna's Ray of Light is the perfect race track for me so far (and I'm no big Madonna fan)...hard but not brutal and fun every time. Expand
  49. JasonC.
    Mar 7, 2008
    Audiosurf ushers in a new breed of gameplay and has, by far, the best soundtrack available on the market today.
  50. BruceM.
    Mar 8, 2008
    Just a great casual game. The ability to use your own songs is fantastic.
  51. AlexR.
    Mar 8, 2008
    I think this game is just flat out awesome.
  52. AdamD.
    Mar 9, 2008
    Simply the best $10 I have ever spent on a game. the game is simple and addictive, but raise the difficulty, and there's a much deeper game within. the graphics are beautiful, the endless supply of songs (your music collection) is simply amazing, especially considered I've played probably 100 songs and have yet to find any of them drastically similar.
  53. TomasH.
    Mar 9, 2008
    This game is so awesome, addicting, and fun I would recommend this to all my friends.
  54. BrettG.
    Apr 26, 2008
    I don't know what it is about this game, but its just addicting.. and amazing..its almost hypnotizing.
  55. NathanS.
    Apr 3, 2008
    It is perfect from the start of the title screen to the end when you close the game and Thank valve and steam for supporting this game. This game will never die until music it self fails every new C.D. adds to the game the would it the limit for this game, I hope people will start making music for use in this game and giving it to the public.
  56. ChristianK.
    Apr 4, 2008
    Best ten bucks I ever spend, can see me still playing this game in 10 years.
  57. RJS.
    Apr 8, 2008
    To have a game deliver full 3D entertainment as a music enhancing experience is great, but do have it powered by ALL of your personal music files is just mind numbingly awesome! I highly recommend this to music/gaming enthusiast like my self.
  58. ChrisC.
    Apr 9, 2008
    For the people who think the blocks are supposed to be guitar are wrong, its a rhythm game, its based on the beat of the song, and the drums. This game is so much fun, you can use any song you want! I love faster paced songs, its more intense and is a lot of fun! Well worth the low price.
  59. FrankP.
    May 5, 2008
    Amazing genius game, best game since Tetris. If you like music you will love this game. You can load your favorite mp3 in the game and ride your music. AMAZING love that game.
  60. AdamM.
    May 7, 2008
    I love this game, I can never get bored again, It's a great time killer while waiting for something!
  61. BenB.
    May 7, 2008
    When I first heard about this game, I was like, just another worthless pipedream. How wrong I was! I downloaded the demo, and straight after playing one song, I bought the game. Its addictive, a great value for money, and fun when playing multiplayer!
  62. LulzL.
    Jun 9, 2008
    LOVE IT! I also love how people are complaining "waahhh it's a whole 10 dollars!!! WAHHH!!" Sure its not the best game on earth but it evens out with the CHEAP price (please some one tell me how 10 $ is alot?).
  63. SuperMan
    Jul 21, 2008
    it is a brilliant game ... when you first get it, but after a couple of months it just gets repetitive and bores you. It is still a very good unique game though.
  64. TacDrol
    Jul 26, 2008
    After playing this game for a couple of hours, I never wanted to listen to music without the game again.
  65. Kelvin
    Jul 5, 2008
    Very nice game. You start seeing the music a lot differently once you play this.
  66. KyleH
    Dec 26, 2009
    Honestly one of the most addicting games I've ever played. It's all I've been playing for almost four days now. I love this game!
  67. ryanwood
    Oct 5, 2009
    Awsome game; its practically more addicting than crack. the only downside is retarded questviewer is glitchy and is teh suck. I absolutely love this game because of the challenge it offers, especially with the metal and death metal genres of music. It just keeps pulling me back in and when the game is on sale for 5 bucks you better go get it. its by far the best game ive bought in a longAwsome game; its practically more addicting than crack. the only downside is retarded questviewer is glitchy and is teh suck. I absolutely love this game because of the challenge it offers, especially with the metal and death metal genres of music. It just keeps pulling me back in and when the game is on sale for 5 bucks you better go get it. its by far the best game ive bought in a long time thats a non fps. Expand
  68. ZethtL
    Jun 5, 2009
    This is an amazing game one of my professors recommended to me - and I'm so grateful! It's fantastic for doing two of my favorite things: listening to music, and gaming. Whether I have hours to play or just a few minutes of downtime to pass, the lovely visuals and great tunes keep me occupied. This is definitely a game for audiophiles. I also found I could play it with my Wacom This is an amazing game one of my professors recommended to me - and I'm so grateful! It's fantastic for doing two of my favorite things: listening to music, and gaming. Whether I have hours to play or just a few minutes of downtime to pass, the lovely visuals and great tunes keep me occupied. This is definitely a game for audiophiles. I also found I could play it with my Wacom tablet for an extra coordination challenge! Expand
  69. TomasJ.
    Aug 4, 2009
    First. This game uses a shitty engine. Second, this game was made by one guy. So, lets say - its good for the $10 (or 10
  70. SarahR
    Apr 22, 2010
    This game is incredible and addictive, and the best part, you can use any music, any music at -all-! It's very creative, there's a difficulty and method of gameplay to suit everyone, and it's a lot less silly looking to play than Guitar Hero - not to mention hundreds of dollars cheaper! Oh, and it'll hack your iTunes for you. What more could you possibly want?
  71. Joshua
    Nov 7, 2008
    Audiosurf is like Guitar Hero meets F-Zero. It's probably the best indie game I've seen in a long time and I would suggest that you add this to your gaming collection.(note: the game doesn't come with free musice except The Orange Box sound track, so I would suggest that you have some good CDs to upload to your computer.
  72. SteveH.
    Dec 10, 2008
    This game is addicting and flashy and that's all you need to make a great title. In order to keep this game fun and entertaining, however, you need to make sure you are mixing up your setlist often enough so that you don't get sick of hearing the same song over and over. Much like listening to an mp3 without the game.
  73. SethHenning
    Feb 21, 2008
    This game is a work of genius. The best part is that theres no set songs that you have to play, any mp3's work. The way the whole map moves to your songs is amazing too, the road bumps to the beat along with the crazy floating shapes flying in the background. This game is a bargain at its price of 10 bucks and if you love music you should pick this game up.
  74. Headbanger
    Feb 21, 2008
    This is exactly what it promises, you do actually ride your music and it is quite entertaining, especially for $10. This is a great game that just about anyone can pick up and I highly recommend it to all.
  75. JakeBreen
    Feb 20, 2008
    This game is just simply brilliant. It brings fresh and original gameplay to the PC, and with the inclusion of dynamic tracks based on your songs is also brilliant. The only problem is, some tracks are basically the exact same track, of course that's not AudioSurf's fault, it's the artists fault. Now the inclusion of a scoreboard has kept me addicted to this game. Long will This game is just simply brilliant. It brings fresh and original gameplay to the PC, and with the inclusion of dynamic tracks based on your songs is also brilliant. The only problem is, some tracks are basically the exact same track, of course that's not AudioSurf's fault, it's the artists fault. Now the inclusion of a scoreboard has kept me addicted to this game. Long will I try to beat Gamer007's Vortal Combat Score..I'll get it eventually.. Anyways to wrap this up, AudioSurf is a nice little game, and for only $10 and the Inclusion of the OrangeBox Soundtrack, you can't go wrong with this. Expand
  76. RobertLaFont,Jr
    Feb 20, 2008
    This game is amazing. I've fallen in love with my music all over again...
  77. BobMcBobin
    Feb 22, 2008
    Awsome game.It is a well deserve 10. I had no problems with this game at all. But XFire needs to support this game.
  78. Dan
    Feb 22, 2008
    Incredibly fresh gameplay, nothing like I have ever played before! At the moment I am busy highscoring on all my favourite songs, but I can see that as it is quite simple in gameplay it may not hold everyone's interest for very long. However at 5 quid who can fault it?
  79. DuncanChard
    Fan Effink Tastic
  80. LiamR.
    Feb 24, 2008
    Definately worth a look if your even remotely interested in music and videogames. It's Guitar hero crossed with burnout, mixed with the windows media player visualizations.
  81. Stevie
    Feb 24, 2008
    Easily the most addictive game I've played in a long time. A must have... especially if you, like me, have a huge library of music on your computer. Very polished and sleek finish, and the online leaderboards are integrated very well. Awesome.
  82. TomA.
    Feb 24, 2008
    The best game I've ever seen there is much more great games but this is one of the best music games.
  83. DylanB.
    Feb 26, 2008
    Definately worth the $10. With its unique gameplay and different styles of play, why wouldn't you buy it!? Also, the fact that it's on Steam and the most sold game recently, it must be a big hit! For anyone who thinks this would be a bad game, download the free demo on Steam, you will love it! But, there is only one bad thing about the game and that is is that even with the best Definately worth the $10. With its unique gameplay and different styles of play, why wouldn't you buy it!? Also, the fact that it's on Steam and the most sold game recently, it must be a big hit! For anyone who thinks this would be a bad game, download the free demo on Steam, you will love it! But, there is only one bad thing about the game and that is is that even with the best computer, maximum graphics settings lag the computer, but other than that, well worth it! Expand
  84. LexB.
    Feb 26, 2008
    Positively the most engrossing game I've ever played. It's never frustrating, always changing, constantly awesome... You can't ask for more in a single-player game. Well, sure you can... storyline, bad guys, women, violence, money and cars... But while Audiosurf doesn't offer those things, the music that you're surfing to certainly could. And in all honesty, what Positively the most engrossing game I've ever played. It's never frustrating, always changing, constantly awesome... You can't ask for more in a single-player game. Well, sure you can... storyline, bad guys, women, violence, money and cars... But while Audiosurf doesn't offer those things, the music that you're surfing to certainly could. And in all honesty, what could I get for 10 bucks that has more value than this? Seriously... If you know, tell me. Expand
  85. TravisW.
    Feb 29, 2008
    For what it is, it's the best. A casual game that will draw hardcore gamers back over and over for years. The replayability is endless. The style of gameplay changes with the mood of the player (based on the music they select). Its truly the next evolution in the music and rhythm genre. At the price...you find something more addictive. (Not compared to tobacco in the price and For what it is, it's the best. A casual game that will draw hardcore gamers back over and over for years. The replayability is endless. The style of gameplay changes with the mood of the player (based on the music they select). Its truly the next evolution in the music and rhythm genre. At the price...you find something more addictive. (Not compared to tobacco in the price and addiction comment) Expand
  86. KaseyC.
    Feb 29, 2008
    My first impression from screenshots was "eh whatever probably just over hyped by steam game", but then I downloaded the demo. You get to play 4 songs on the demo and after that was over I bought the game within 10 mins. Worth the $10. Whatever you do don't look at the screenshot and judge it like I did you have to experience it.
  87. AlexanderA.
    Mar 1, 2008
    As I love colours and fast speeds with twisting tracks and awesome music this game is more than art and culture. It is PERFECT! I really hope it will be a multiplayer mode over network so you can play with friends from different places on world.
  88. WezleyR.
    Mar 1, 2008
    This is a very well done game, and it is highly enjoyable. It is also a very, very smart idea. Well done.
  89. MikeD.
    Mar 16, 2008
    Grat Game. Best low budget Game ever.
  90. Daniel
    Mar 17, 2008
    Not much to say. Just, BEST GAME EVER!
  91. Kevin
    Mar 19, 2008
    A highly addictive game, really fun, suites any player. Would be a 10 but the elites are to hard lol
  92. HowardF.
    Mar 21, 2008
    Audiosurf is addictive, fast paced and brilliant, I cant say enough good things about this game! For me its one of the finest puzzle/reaction based games of all time, and at the price it is on Steam its so cheap its almost free. Get it, get it now! You know you want to...
  93. JesseB.
    Mar 24, 2008
    One of the most addicting games I've ever played!
  94. TravisE.
    Mar 24, 2008
    Absolutely awesome game for the price. It's almost a steal for what you get! Replayability for as long as you have new music.
  95. AdamB.
    Mar 25, 2008
    Anyone giving this anything less than an 8 doesn't have any music they enjoy in MP3 format.
  96. ShawnR.
    Mar 26, 2008
    Amazing. I just wish more audio games were out like this.
  97. RonnyG.
    Mar 27, 2008
    This is a funny nice game for only $9.95.
  98. PaulP.
    Mar 28, 2008
    Absolutely amazing game, wish i had thought of it!
  99. HristoL.
    Mar 28, 2008
    AWESOME GAME. It even drove me to the point to extract via PainEd songs from Painkiller soundtrack just to test them on different tracks/modes. Very addicting! It would be PERFECT if they include more Steam Achievements ! Score 1000/10 !
  100. AxelT.
    Mar 3, 2008
    Fantastic game. Can keep you entertained with your old music for hours and even days. If you got the chance: Buy it!

1. At the very worst, it's an ingenious multimedia toy that'll have you dusting off the untouched corners of your MP3 collection for a few happy evenings. But for those twitching fingers that still enjoy the thrill of the high score, Audiosurf has the potential to become a bite-sized obsession thanks to its quick fix gameplay and infinite musical possibilities.
  2. AudioSurf is very good value for money. It’s fun, fresh, and addicting.
  3. Obviously a work of passion, Audiosurf is a game that must not be missed by anyone, especially with an above average interest in music.