8.0

1. Sep 22, 2013
    This game could be one of the best games of its kind. It´s got an funny responsive game play, has a great team play and different maps each of them requiring a special attack-style. But now the disadvantages:
    The team balancing sucks, either you are playing in an absolutely OP team or you get raped and have no chance at all ....Very rarely there are balanced really funny matches which are the only reason I keep trying again and again,after having had a lot of bad matches in a row.. The game play suffers under problems as incompetent AI, lagging players suddenly one-hitting you (its not cause of my bad connection it´s quite good in every other game) and combinations of OP chars in one team. As I said the game play is really great and contains a lot of innovative and interesting ideas but how the developers use the game play in game sucks and prevents this game from getting very good.
    English isn`t my mother tongue so I´m sorry about all miss spellings or grammatical mistakes
  2. AWG
    Jul 30, 2013
    Yawn. I got bored quite quickly. Ok, it's cheap so at least you won't waste money but you'll waste time. The concept of the game is not as original as devs think.
  3. Mar 8, 2013
    To be honest it is not a bad game, game-play is fun, responsive and brings you back for more. But, now here is where the game completely falls off. There are quite a few "awesomenauts" i find very OP (overpowered). Not only are they OP, but there are also badly designed maps which have blind spots which these nauts can kill you from with no effort or skill involved. In conclusion go aheadTo be honest it is not a bad game, game-play is fun, responsive and brings you back for more. But, now here is where the game completely falls off. There are quite a few "awesomenauts" i find very OP (overpowered). Not only are they OP, but there are also badly designed maps which have blind spots which these nauts can kill you from with no effort or skill involved. In conclusion go ahead and buy the game if u REALLY want it but otherwise it is unpolished, very unbalanced and will prove to be an overall frustrating experience Expand
  4. Feb 8, 2015
    Disapointing

PROS
    -catchy music

CONS
    -Boring gameplay
    -weak story
    -lame graphics .
  5. Apr 11, 2013
    Avoid this game at all costs. The producers are just out to make a buck from some poor, unwitting slob that thinks Saturday Cartoons and MOBA cannot possibly fail.

Horrible balance.
    Bad latency.
    Rubber banding even!
    Oh, did I mention the bugs and exploits?

Yeah, glad I didn't spend the money on this game. Got it as a gift, had I purchased it I'd ask for a refund.
  6. Nov 17, 2012
    It's a slightly dressed up 1980's style side-scroller. Cartoon style graphics without any attempt at animation in cutscenes. When put up against any other indy title at the same price, this one isn't original nor interesting.
  7. Jan 25, 2015
    Do NOT buy this game! just don't!
    Do NOT buy this game! just don't!
    The devs are moneyseekers, they want you to pay WAY too much money for stupid skins, which have a horrible design. Then there is the game itself, which is even more bad then their sales model. It's full of toxic players, they insult you every match. Ronimo only bans nice people and lets the ragers play. Then ther's the matchmaking, which is also HORRIBLE, you get paired with league 1 players while you are in league 9, so when you stat your first match ever, you're gonna be up against the best. Impossible to play. Then there's the lag, this game has P2P connections, that is horrible. There is ALWAYS someone teleporting from one side to the other and hitting you through walls. Then there is character balance, which is also HORRIBLE, as some characters are superOP and others are useless. Also the starstorm dlc isn't even finished, and it features PAY2WIN characters with superpowers. They had A LOT of money through crowdfunding, because players wanted the devs to work on connections, instead they wasted the money and just kept making more dlc to steal even more money from players! The game is soooo broken, unplayable. the devs should be ashamed. Also, the forums are corrupted, because when you say 1 bad word about the game you get an IP-ban. This game needs to die.
  8. Aug 12, 2015
    Lousy match making that matches you with noobs all the time, which means that you will lose all the time. Not worth buying or playing as it is a serious waste of your time.

Game will ban you without any notice whatsoever and ignore all your emails/pleas. You will waste your money as they will not refund you or reply your email promptly. Once you are banned, you can't play online.
  9. Aug 7, 2017
    I have never played a more terrible game than Awesomenauts. The only game that I can compare it to on levels of **** is Sonic 2006 for the Xbox 360. It is fundamentally flawed in that all characters are complete ass. ESPECIALLY FROGGY G. Much like a piece of bread, it is rather plain and boring and becomes very stale quickly. I would honestly recommend playing a much better game like TeamI have never played a more terrible game than Awesomenauts. The only game that I can compare it to on levels of **** is Sonic 2006 for the Xbox 360. It is fundamentally flawed in that all characters are complete ass. ESPECIALLY FROGGY G. Much like a piece of bread, it is rather plain and boring and becomes very stale quickly. I would honestly recommend playing a much better game like Team Fortress 2. Expand

1. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Nov 4, 2012
    Splendid multiplayer mayhem contains a strong factor of addictiveness – unusual design and perfect playability will keep you in the game for a long time. [Nov 2012]
  2. Sep 7, 2012
    Awesomenauts has fantastic potential, but is not quite there. Tweaks to the balancing and AI will make this one a star.
  3. Aug 13, 2012