7.3

1. Mar 3, 2011
    It was ok to play through. Overall it was pretty boring. It felt like the first episode just repeated with a few different puzzels. Overall kinda boring.
  2. Mar 16, 2011
    Second episode is as easy as first one was. It does not present enough challenge. But, I quite liked how the story continued and I'm generally happy that I can see heroes of my youth again.
  3. Apr 13, 2012
    The second episodic entry into the BTTF series of games makes a improvement over its predecessor; slightly a small, modest one. Although I found this "chapter" to be shorter than the first that might simply be because I enjoyed it more. The plot felt less linear and gave players better dialog options and a crispier storyline to immerse themselves in. That was much appreciated. Whilst theThe second episodic entry into the BTTF series of games makes a improvement over its predecessor; slightly a small, modest one. Although I found this "chapter" to be shorter than the first that might simply be because I enjoyed it more. The plot felt less linear and gave players better dialog options and a crispier storyline to immerse themselves in. That was much appreciated. Whilst the locations didn't change to a large degree the atmosphere in a night time setting felt real and genuine. Character development needs to be further explored though. Expand

1. PC Gamer
    May 18, 2011
    Even with these improvements, it's held back by n incredibly small game world that too frequently revisits its few sets, and makes being stuck in the '20's for a second episode monotonous. [July 2011, p.77]
    The gameplay took a hit since the last installment, but the storytelling is still superb.
  3. PC Gamer UK
    Apr 23, 2011
    Second time's a bit more of a charm, although the classic adventure style still isn't the perfect fit for Marty and Doc. [May 2011, p.86]