Ballistics PC

7.8

1. KharyM.
    Sep 28, 2002
    This is the fastest racer i've seen in my life.
  2. MarkM.
    Apr 9, 2003
    I like to play it stoned, except when im going mach 1.5 and i hit something.
  3. BenW.
    Oct 4, 2003
    I agree with Mark...it's wicked awesome when stoned.
    Sep 16, 2016
    Simply the best futuristic racing game ever. No other game will give you even an approximation of running as fast as two or three speeds of sound. Even now (2016) it looks good for that most of landscapes are futuristic and you basically fly too fast to see any imperfections in textures and models.
    I believe Ballistics is not for everybody, but if you'll like, you'll like it for good.

Fans of sci-fi racing in general will likely find the game engaging, but in the end, the harshly unforgiving nature of the gameplay and steep learning curve will tend to work against them.
  2. Ballistics is by far the fastest and most beautiful arcade racing game I have ever seen -- it makes everything else seem like molasses by comparison. While there is nothing really new here, the excellence of this title lies in its truly brilliant execution.
  3. It has enough Eye Candy to satisfy the picky 3D futuristic racing fan and an addictive quality that leaves you wanting to play “one more game” just to see if you can top your last blisteringly-fast speed.