Battle: Los Angeles PC

3.3

1. Jun 3, 2017
    Quizás me vayan a colgar por decir esto. pero este videojuego me gusto. la película me gusto. Es un juego corto (recuerden que se vendió en formato Xbox Arcade por ejemplo), pero con gráficos muy buenos, un FPS que bebe de juegos de la época como Call of Duty. Música decente, jugabilidad bastante buena en mi opinión, es una invasión y ya. como un soldado americano la idea es matar a losQuizás me vayan a colgar por decir esto. pero este videojuego me gusto. la película me gusto. Es un juego corto (recuerden que se vendió en formato Xbox Arcade por ejemplo), pero con gráficos muy buenos, un FPS que bebe de juegos de la época como Call of Duty. Música decente, jugabilidad bastante buena en mi opinión, es una invasión y ya. como un soldado americano la idea es matar a los alienigenas a toda costa. que hay pocas armas? si hay 3. pero con esas nos basta. un subfusil, un rifle de francotirador y una bazooka. para que mas? Recomendado. y de verdad lo digo. uno de los mejores juegos basados en películas de los últimos años. Expand
  2. Oct 26, 2016
    Only good thing about this game i can say that its playable and runs fine. The other is i have no bloody idea why anyone would waste their time and money making it...
  3. Nov 3, 2015
    Battle: Los Angeles is an entertaining FPS that can kill a little bit of your free time. I mean little bit because you literally can finish it in one seating.
  4. Dec 30, 2013
    This game is actually pretty good, the graphics are pretty good and the game-play is your average FPS so in other words not bad. The game does end loosely and it is very short, only took me about an hour. But if this had a longer campaign and multiplayer this would be great. I would give this game a 7/10.
  5. Oct 8, 2012
    good thing i bought this on a sale for 2.50$ from steam.only reason i even gave it a score of 1, is because of the great graphics. the game is short as hell! less than an hour, theres like only 3 weapons! the gameplay sucks, i am not sure if there even was a story, this seems to me more like a joke rather than a game. i have no idea who made it and i rather not know, all i want to say isgood thing i bought this on a sale for 2.50$ from steam.only reason i even gave it a score of 1, is because of the great graphics. the game is short as hell! less than an hour, theres like only 3 weapons! the gameplay sucks, i am not sure if there even was a story, this seems to me more like a joke rather than a game. i have no idea who made it and i rather not know, all i want to say is that this game sucks soooo much!!!! worst 2.50$ spent ever! Collapse
  6. Nov 2, 2011
    This game is a piece of **** nothing is good on this game, it's only created for cash during the release of the film. Do not buy it guy's. The life of the game is about 1-2 miserable hours. I repeat, don't buy it.
  7. Nov 1, 2011
    Not sure about the entertainment factor but with that being said: You could probably go out and buy the film for cheaper in the bargain bin and it would certainly last longer than this would ever do. Nothing but a cheap cash in at making a bit of money of a not very good franchise to begin with.
  8. May 24, 2011
    The cut scenes were terrible, the story line was short and boring, there is no multiplayer, and it was overpriced. This game was a complete waste of time just like the movie
  9. May 20, 2011
    This game is not worth buying. It's cheap and the cut scenes are still. If you're planning to buy this, reconsider that decision. Like the movie, it's not worth watching or buying. Forget about buying the game and save up for something else that's worth.
  10. May 11, 2011
    Wow, what a waste of money this game was. It last all of about an hour if you explore everything. I couldn't believe that it cost $10. I feel swindled.
    As for the game, it's ok I suppose. I would've expected the cut-scenes to at least be animated. They're just cell-shaded cartoons. Don't buy this game and waste your money.
  11. Mar 18, 2011
    Ok to kill time.. what you expect for the price. The graphics are okay the game is linear the dialogue is joke. The cut scenes are stills. I wasn't expecting much but I don't think I wasted the money.
  12. Oct 8, 2012

1. PC Gamer
    Jun 18, 2011
    Good grief--I could buy Half-Life 2 with that $10. [Aug 2011, p.76]
  2. Jun 18, 2011
    Although the looks of Battle: Los Angeles are acceptable, the length of the game is not. The price doesn't justify the quality of the game and you'll find yourself longing for a good game even before you reach the end of this incredibly mediocre game, that doesn't even last two hours.
  3. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    May 22, 2011
    Battle: Los Angeles looks, plays and entertains as some Uwe Boll of game word took it and created it with the support of an enthusiastic circle of amateur programmers. [Issue#203]