Battlecruiser 3000 A.D. PC

1.0

Overwhelming dislike- based on 10 Ratings

1. Aug 1, 2015
    this is the game industries´s equivalent to Plan 9 from Outer Space. Worst game ever made by worst developer with a narcissistic god complex. Let´s hope he doesn´t plan a sequel and retires soon.
  2. Aug 13, 2015
    this is literally the worst game ever made by humans. I have to keep typing to make the review lone enough, so I'm just going to say it sucks again. Don't play it. Ever.
  3. Aug 13, 2015
    This game is horrible. If you want to play a game that was released during this time that is actually fun I would recommend - Resident Evil, Duke Nukem 3D, Pokemon Red or Blue, heck even Pajama Sam: No Need To Hide When It's Dark Outside. They all have 200% better production value than this dribble. I think the only game that can compete with Battlecruiser in being horrible is ET.
  4. Aug 14, 2015
    I've been gaming since I owned my first Vic-20 and Commodore 64. And I've always been a huge fan of the older games. I've loved the old Elite, Wing Commander and Descent games. Descent: Freespace being one of my favorite to date and still play all of these pretty regularly. Recently a friend of mine mentioned this game as in a similar ballpark to the above games.

I can assure you..

I can assure you.. it's not. After attempting 3 different installs, and finally getting it to work (I understand this is an old game.. so not holding it against it, although I am running it in similar environments other of my old games run fine in that was designed specifically to be as close to the machines they were designed to run on as possible). This game is buggy. The "plot" is terrible and the most fun I had with this game was removing it from my system.
  5. Oct 1, 2015
    Derek Smart made enormous promises on USEnet about this game, missed numerous deadlines, and then audaciously attacked people who were simply asking for help getting the game to run. I bought the **** hype, I bought the game, and it was an unplayable mess.
  6. Aug 22, 2015
    From what I hear, the publisher, Take Two, were sick of one particular developer: Derek Smart. They were sick of his ego and were not happy of him overhyping the game. So they released it as it was.

Either way, this game is attrocious

There are no critic reviews yet.