5.9

1. Jul 21, 2014
    This game is **** 1. Pay 2 win 2. Game balance sucks 3. There just kids playing this (10-16 y/o)

Don't play this game, you won't have fun playing it.
  2. Nov 1, 2010
    The gameplay itself could be way better. They have messed up the balance between classes by adding overpowered-only purchasable weapons. "Free to play - pay to win", and they only tell about the free to play part to us.
  3. May 16, 2011
    Bores the heck out of me, combat isn't fluid/nice and at the end of the day this is supposed to be an FPS. Just because it's free doesn't make it good.
  4. Apr 23, 2012
    Battlefield is an online shooter in cartoon style. The upside of this game is that the design is rather unique and fun. But a major flaw in this game is the lack of balance in the gameplay. Firstly, EA has created so called ´´uber weapons´´, which can be purchased in the store and provide significant advantages, compared to the standardBattlefield is an online shooter in cartoon style. The upside of this game is that the design is rather unique and fun. But a major flaw in this game is the lack of balance in the gameplay. Firstly, EA has created so called ´´uber weapons´´, which can be purchased in the store and provide significant advantages, compared to the standard versions of the weapon. More benefits means more cost. Additionally, the game servers are somewhat feeble. Often this is not a problem. But there is nothing as annoying as lagg right when you are trying to snipe someone down. Furthermore, the game is somewhat ´´fraud-sensitive''. Cheating is the broadest sense of the word is rife throughout the whole game.
    All of this contributes to the detriment of the gamer. EA has created in environment in which flaws in the game can be exploited to such an extent that ultimately you can only remain competitive through cheating and profligacy. The concept of the game was good, simple and entertaining. Unfortunately, skill has little reward in this game.
  5. Apr 28, 2011
    this could have been a good game. the classes are balanced, and there are good vehicles too. but the only problem is that if you dont pay, you dont win. I dont get battlefunds so i get owed all the time. once somebody killed me with one shot on a sniper when it usually takes me 4 or 5 with headshots.
  6. Jun 4, 2012
    The pay for win formula has destroyed this game. At the beginning it was a good and fair free-game, you could pay for look cooler but not for gain a real advantage, now free users are there only to get killed by big spenders with uber/super weapons an lots of moneypaid widgets.
    But... Hey!They allow you to do the sparring partner for free! EA is so generous...
  7. Sep 29, 2011
    There's plenty of better free games out there. Unless you are under the age of about 12, there's no point in even considering this game. TF2, for instance or Crossfire are much better alternatives.
  8. Dec 21, 2011
    Excellent TF2 inspired graphics. That is the only positive thing I can say about this game. The game is terribly unbalanced, and simple stupid design choices such as that you are restricted to a single class through the whole game, a single nation for that matter, is just so stupid. And the matchmaking is terrible, you sometimes end up in 3 vs 8 matches, because you are restricted to aExcellent TF2 inspired graphics. That is the only positive thing I can say about this game. The game is terribly unbalanced, and simple stupid design choices such as that you are restricted to a single class through the whole game, a single nation for that matter, is just so stupid. And the matchmaking is terrible, you sometimes end up in 3 vs 8 matches, because you are restricted to a single side per each character. Expand
  9. Dec 23, 2011
    I love this game. But yes I agree with you all, they should make it less pay to win. More credit weapons would solve this. But then again, you can earn battlefunds by doing surveys. Do surveys for half an hour and you can buy super/uber weapons. Also, a little problem are the noobbashers. So I suggest you play on custom owned servers. Really great game to play, and I will still play it forI love this game. But yes I agree with you all, they should make it less pay to win. More credit weapons would solve this. But then again, you can earn battlefunds by doing surveys. Do surveys for half an hour and you can buy super/uber weapons. Also, a little problem are the noobbashers. So I suggest you play on custom owned servers. Really great game to play, and I will still play it for a long while! Expand
  10. Jul 20, 2011
    Battlefield Heroes in a nutshell - Pay if you want an awesome game, don't pay if you want to watch continous killcams.
    But look on the bright side - at least EA doesn't charge for bullets!
  11. Dec 28, 2011
    How could a style of gamplay so rote and repetitive possibly be so addicting? I typically regard shooter games with disdain, but Battlefield Heroes is a rare gem amongst the gritty, testosterone-leaded, M-rated FPS games that other teenage boys have such an affinity for. This game doesn't take itself seriously in the slightest - it's all goofy, lighthearted bloodless silliness with the airHow could a style of gamplay so rote and repetitive possibly be so addicting? I typically regard shooter games with disdain, but Battlefield Heroes is a rare gem amongst the gritty, testosterone-leaded, M-rated FPS games that other teenage boys have such an affinity for. This game doesn't take itself seriously in the slightest - it's all goofy, lighthearted bloodless silliness with the air of some sort of Pixar movie. In the kill cams, for example, players can play silly emotes to taunt their victims. It'll really appeal to casual gamers. The only problem is that all the good weapons can only be bought with battlefunds, which in turn must be bought with real money - but that problem is fixed, now, because you are now able to get battlefunds for free by completing surveys. Expand
  12. Jan 28, 2012
    2012 and i'm still playing it. Now the game has the "capture the flag" mode, which is my favorite. Yes, it is a very fun game, but the option of buying uber weapons makes the game sometimes really hard if you're fighting an army with rich people full with uber weapons. I'm a royal, and i gotta say, the nationals are way better, but just because the vast majority of them have uber weapons,2012 and i'm still playing it. Now the game has the "capture the flag" mode, which is my favorite. Yes, it is a very fun game, but the option of buying uber weapons makes the game sometimes really hard if you're fighting an army with rich people full with uber weapons. I'm a royal, and i gotta say, the nationals are way better, but just because the vast majority of them have uber weapons, and that makes the battle way to easy for them. I still play the game because i love it, and I think it is a very good FPS game, but this uber weapons stuff ruined the gameplay difficulty. Expand
  13. Mar 3, 2012
    A well-packaged, team-based, cartoon FPS and it's free (well mostly)! True casual players or hardcore gamers may not feel entirely welcome though. The main theme to the game is awesome.
  14. Jan 4, 2013
    You can customize your weapons by paying for a pack or using "The Claw", which can be done once a day for free!
    Also, you can make or join a clan, multiple weapons which, if lucky can be used unlimited with the Claw.
  15. Jul 12, 2012
    Battlefield Heroes "Free To Play." If you play as a free user it deserves a 4 at the most. If you spend over $50 it should deserve a 8. But if you are willing to spend so much for this game, you should just buy a game from the Battlefield series. Another con is that there is no "lobby." You can't choose the exact map you want to play in. I personally play TF2 because it is a free game, allBattlefield Heroes "Free To Play." If you play as a free user it deserves a 4 at the most. If you spend over $50 it should deserve a 8. But if you are willing to spend so much for this game, you should just buy a game from the Battlefield series. Another con is that there is no "lobby." You can't choose the exact map you want to play in. I personally play TF2 because it is a free game, all classes are balanced and so are the weapons. If you were thinking of getting it. Heck? It's still worth a try... just don't rage when you get killed by a paid weapon! Expand
  16. Sep 20, 2014
    Generic free to play game with some Battlefield "magic" in it. The art style is nice, the gameplay is okay but as I've already said it's your usual "F2P - Pay to Win" game.
  17. Oct 21, 2012
    Despite the graphics looking bright but childish and complex like TF2 is new. Not saying that it's perfect, not even saying it is horrible, it's a gimmick.
  18. Sep 16, 2013
    What. The. Hell. This is the worst FPS you can imagine. The gameplay is quite bad as a headshot won't instantly kill a person. You get infinite ammo, which is somewhat unrealistic and more easier to play the game, but that's the best part about the game. Infinite Ammo. You can't even change class without creating a new character, which automatically puts it down to 2 points. A majorWhat. The. Hell. This is the worst FPS you can imagine. The gameplay is quite bad as a headshot won't instantly kill a person. You get infinite ammo, which is somewhat unrealistic and more easier to play the game, but that's the best part about the game. Infinite Ammo. You can't even change class without creating a new character, which automatically puts it down to 2 points. A major problem I find in the game is that it does not support fast 12 year old typers like me, it keeps on skipping letters when you type fast. You can't even type fast in the game? You're suppose to type fast in a FPS or else you will get typekilled, HELLO?! Also, the game doesn't even have a launcher. You have to GO to the website and THEN the launcher will appear. That shows how unadvanced the game is, and YET, people are still paying for it.

The worst part about the game is that, Free to Die, Pay to Win. We all know that EA was terrible in the first place. As a F2P, I find it outrageous how the only weapons you get is stock, and THAT'S it! Sure, there are SOME guns you can get temperately, but they are quite expensive. The community is god awful. Unbalanced Teams occur, there is no auto balance! What the hell! If you enjoy this game, you are either a complete nitwit or someone who doesn't know what a real game is.

So why is it one star and not zero? One reason is that there are tanks, jeeps, and planes, which are somewhat of a nice idea, but they are annoying. Vehicles are fine, guns are crap. The other part is it's kid friendly, no blood. That's really it.

Overall, very bad game. If you really want to try it out, go right on ahead, but if you use a single penny on that game, money well spent.

I'm not disappointed though, this was my expectations to EA.
  19. Dec 18, 2013
    Pros:
    Pleasant game play.
    Big maps and tanks and planes and stuff.

Cons:
    The idea of Pay 2 Win for EVERYTHING is horrible.
    TF2 clone.
    Unbalanced.

Overall, BFH is playable, but TF2 is better.
  20. Mar 16, 2014
    Every match i have played it is me and a bunch of low lvl people (under 5's) vs 5 or so lvl 30 every match balancing is ridiculous. 3 tank shots 3 sniper shots and some guy comes up with a handgun 1 shot its **** dont even try it it laughs and spits on battlefields grave...

1. EA DICE presents us a game that comes up with something new concerning the really worn-out issue of war. They have decided to get away from realism und titles like Medal of Honor and Call of Duty. The only negative thing about it is that only online-gamers will have long-term fun clinging to this online game.
  2. The game we've been presented with works against itself more often than it does not.
  3. Without any announcement, Electronic Arts released Battlefield Heroes. Why the secrecy? The free online shooter turns out to be an entertaining game. It's a casual game with almost no tactics to speak of, but it's fast-paced and funny.