7.2

1. Jan 18, 2011
    This game is awesome. It is similar to asteroids but the gun fires at the beat of the music making it very challenging. The lights are trippy at night and the overall gameplay is great.
  2. Jul 12, 2011
    This game is HIGHLY addictive. It seemed cool on steam so i decided to buy it, not noticing I have discovered a masterpiece in music games. I have never like asteroid type shooters before, but this game creates a amazing spectacle of lights and is greatly influenced in the song. I have a ton of music on my computer so this game is just endless enjoyment and the songs it came with were also very good. One of the greatest purchases I have ever made. Collapse
  3. Nov 29, 2010
    Never seen such a banging thing !! If you like bombastic graphic and music effects, and don´t want to spent money on a new heartbeat-maker, it´s the right game to play. 10.000 Volts and after-burning Fireworks.
    So its´even 11 to 12 !
    I got luckily it for less then 2 Euro-Bugs on Steam, but it´s worth more than 10. Even with sunglasses on,
    your hormones will be heavily updated ! Expand
  4. Jun 9, 2011
    WOW... with the new update installed beat hazard has a whole new feel to it. I have been playing this game since the steam treasure hunt (way back then), and up until now i would've rated beat hazard around a 7-8 good fun gameplay but repetitive. with this new update (NOT BEAT HAZARD ULTRA) the game has a whole new element of how to play. I love the perk section, the game engine seems to reflect the way your music now performs and there are new achievements. Beat hazard IS a really fun game that i recommend Expand
  5. Nov 2, 2011
    This game is worth the buy. Visual effects are gorgeous. A must play if you like these types of games. I hope you like to upgrade things because in this game you got a lot of choices to choose from at the start.
  6. Apr 29, 2012
    I just got the game a few days ago and I'm already having such a super fun time! It is very challenging, but I still enjoy that I can play my music. The lights are not a problem for me. I just can't really bare with the lights on a full 200%... Hahaha. You guys should try the demo out before you buy because I don't think this game is for everyone.
  7. Aug 12, 2011
    This is one of those games that has some flaws, but I really like it. Using your own music to influence the gameplay is great and makes for some very vibrant scenes.
  8. Jul 9, 2011
    Beat Hazard is amazing. I never actually owned a game that plays like BH before, not sure if Space Invader counts, but BH provided me with countless hours of fun while listening to some of my favorite songs. The boss fights were interesting, and evading the countless enemy units that filled up my screen while shooting as much as I could, was entertaining.

While I have not explored the
    entirety of the offering of its expansion aptly named Ultra, the few bosses I encountered, and even grunt units, now upgraded with more weapons and some really annoying abilities like a tractor beam turned my former experience of a smooth ride into a much more challenging experience. So kudos to the developers for these changes. Expand
  9. Jun 17, 2011
    This game is simply awesome. I love the concept games that play to my music, but most of them are simply not that entertaining. Beat Hazard is clearly my favorite out of all the music based games I've played. The new DLC for it makes it multiplayer, which is insanely fun (as long as they have some of the same songs as you), and the perks system is nice.
  10. Feb 17, 2012
    Beat Hazard Classic is a masterpiece! one of my favorite games of all times! If you love music do yourself a favor and play this super fun super cool game
  11. Jan 10, 2012
    This is a great little game. I love to listen to music and have a lot of great stuff on my PC. I don't listen to it as much as I would like as I am usually doing other things, frequently more than one thing at a time. When playing Beat Hazard I get to listen to my favorites songs while playing a truly fun top-down space shooter that reacts to the music itself. Wonderful experience. Highly recommended. Expand
  12. Apr 16, 2013
    Old school arcade style gaming revamped and sexed up with awesome music. The dynamic relationship between the music and the game makes this game truly shine. Worth every penny.
  13. Jul 12, 2011

1. With some new social features, online play, or even some adjustments that more closely tie in the arrangement of enemies with the pace of the music, Beat Hazard's value could ascend well beyond the $10 asking price.
  2. This dual-stick shooter gives you a fun new way to listen to your favorite bands.
    Beat Hazard is a rather traditional Asteroids clone, with the fun addition that your own music can influence the game. Whoever thinks this suffices, will enjoy this game as a way to pass the time. However, the game does not contain the originality we have expected from indie games, and the influence of your own music could’ve been way better.