Bientot l'ete PC

4.4

1. Apr 22, 2013
    This is a Tale of Tales game. They create interactive experiences, not games. Although I couldn't find anyone in the house, the AI suffices, and it is an interesting experience. I don't regret buying this title, I think of it as a donation to their next project. I highly recommend you check out their title "The Path". We need more small developers like this.
  2. Jul 5, 2013
    A relaxing experience. It's about love, distance, memories. This kind of virtual communication between couples is quite thought provoking.

I give it a 7, because among all these kind of artsy "non-game" relaxing stuff, it's pretty good, and it looks very nice. Has little science-fiction elements which make you think. Cons: The controls should be a bit more intuitive. Even with a

Cons: The controls should be a bit more intuitive. Even with a gamepad it's not very convenient.

1. May 15, 2013
    It's not a video game as such, but rather an essay on loneliness expressed through virtual means. We're glad to have experiences like this one, because it means the industry is growing up.
  2. CD-Action
    May 13, 2013
    How long can you stare at birds and globes traveling across the sky? [CD-Action 06/2013, p.79]
  3. If you decide to pick up the latest artistic experiment from Tale of Tales keep in mind that the game’s subject matter with a little bit of background can start to make a lot of sense. It just requires you to think outside of the video game medium.