6.0

1. Aug 16, 2013
    This is why we all hate DLC: lured blindly into buying something we presume to be an expansion upon the original. Especially following the hype of the Season Pass and further story driven content! Don't know about the rest of you, but Nowhere in the Description did it mention that *You’d start out naked as Adam: stripped (or rather, prevented, from utilizing your hard-earned inventory) of guns, vigors, and infusions…only to endure 60 (yes, sixty!) waves of VoxPopDuckHunt and, for no greater gain than to earn them back. Worse, when I heard that the first Bio.Inf.DLC ad-on arrived on XLive, I raced to ‘S-Mart’, dropped twenty four bucks (yeah, 2000 points remain in my inventory, but that’s beside the point) just to get the 400 points needed to download. Should have used the points (a.k.a. Money!) to purchase that Dead Space theme art for my console. [Dear Xbox Live: PLEASE ALLOW COMMENTARY ON ALL DLC, on the Network, SO WE KNOW WHAT WE’RE BUYING.] Expand

1. Sep 17, 2013
    Clash in the Clouds is a fun additive for the original game, but it’s not what Bioshock fans had hoped for. The collectors’ items in the museum are a good idea and it’s fun to look around, but this is not the DLC we were expecting.
  2. Aug 7, 2013
    Clash in the Clouds is not exactly what we expected from the first Bioshock Infinite DLC. Anyawy it’s an intriguing DLC that shows one of the best horde modes around.
  3. Aug 5, 2013
    The four challenge maps will get a little tiresome for all but the most competitive players after a couple of hours, and unless you have friends on the leaderboard that you’re trying to beat it’s a small distraction at best.