4.7

1. Jul 2, 2011
    I was looking for a good jet fighter game that: 1) would run on my slow video card. 2) didn't require an actual pilot's license to play. 3) didn't force an auto-aim or auto-fly-path. This game met those basic needs. The flying/firing system was difficult to get used to, but after some time it became more natural. You'll find yourself whipping/looping around and targeting the enemyI was looking for a good jet fighter game that: 1) would run on my slow video card. 2) didn't require an actual pilot's license to play. 3) didn't force an auto-aim or auto-fly-path. This game met those basic needs. The flying/firing system was difficult to get used to, but after some time it became more natural. You'll find yourself whipping/looping around and targeting the enemy precisely with some practice. Then, its very satisfying when you succeed, especially when its a close call or with a daring maneuver. This is an older game now, so I wasn't expecting much, yet I still had a lot of fun playing it. Expand

Flying through the historical battles are fun the first time, but after you complete the game you'll feel more of a sense of relief than elation because, without any real story, the game lacks emotional appeal.
  2. BA is best played online, but the single player mode can be fun for awhile; it may not capture everyones attention span for the entire 20 missions.
  3. As we weaved through wave after wave of enemies, downing them wholesale, we couldn't help but wish there had been a replay feature included with the game. Still, for the raw, explosive fury of aerial battle, you can accept no substitute for Blazing Angels.