• Publisher: Funcom
  • Release Date: Jan 13, 2011
8.0

1. Feb 8, 2011
    I picked this game up on recommendation from some friends who play DoTA and WoW Arena, and I was very impressed! The games are fast and action filled, and the game looks very good! I upgraded my account after the first week, The Seeker is by far my favorite bloodline! The game is very easy to just pick up and play, and you very quickly see improvement in your game as you learn to combine your abilities. It seems very balanced, and you can even turn a 1v3 into a victory if you're good. This game is all about skill.

I will recommend this game to anyone who enjoys PVP and action games, it plays almost like a mix between an fps title and an Arena game. It's free, so go and download it today and get practicing!
  2. May 28, 2011
    TL;DR Avoid this game if you aren't from US/Europe. To be competitive in a game that compels you to be so, yet at the same being crippled, as if in each game you are Russell Crowe at the end of Gladiator in his battle with Joaquin Phoenix, so that each loss feels cheap - and the losses are basically guaranteed. The premise of this game is simple, yet groundbreaking at the same time: PvP arena without the gear-grind, and completely balanced and skill-based. The game itself is instantly accessible. It's a free, small download and upon entering the game, you are met with an excellent tutorial, as well as bot adversaries to hone your skills and become familiar with the bloodlines. Each bloodline, the character you select before each battle, has a unique array of abilities that fit into the WoW player versus player mold of crowd control, avoidance gap closing skills, burst damage or healing spells, amongst others, each offering unique utility to the bloodline. The first impression against these bots is a twitch-based game with a lot of character. It comes as a revelation after the mindless grinds of WoW, or even Call of Duty. It made me want to keep playing, to get better, so that I'd be ready and competitive against some human opponents.

Yet, from my perspective, as soon as I forayed into the human versus human matches, Bloodline Champions' meat-and-potatoes, the game fell apart. I have played this game on and off, giving it second and third chances, but the fact remains: there will be very few games that provide fair challenge. Some matches will be against beginners who have just picked up the game (and are an easy win against), or more than likely you will be playing against people with a much lower latency that results in them stomping you no matter what. This is a real shame, because there doesn't really exist any way to to win against someone other than a beginner if you lag. The game, being twitch based, where all spells are aimed manually, and killing someone is based on cumulative damage, rather than 1-shot bursts, can not accommodate anyone with a >100ms latency. The player base won't either - my experience had me, more often than not, banned as soon as I entered, with my 300ms ping, or verbally assaulted in game because of my systemically slow reaction times. Why do I lag? Because I'm not from US or Europe where the servers are held. I'm from Oceania, and my complaint is just as true for those in Asia. To be competitive in a game that compels you to be so, yet at the same being crippled, as if in each game you are Russell Crowe at the end of Gladiator in his battle with Joaquin Phoenix, so that each loss feels cheap - and the losses are basically guaranteed.
  3. Feb 11, 2011
    I played the beta and it; to say the least was amazing, so amazing i paid for the "Titan" edition which cost me a whole £75 and i don't regret it ;)
  4. Jun 24, 2012
    having invested about 20 days played time in this game now my attention is drawn towards providing an updated review.

The game currently has a leveling system which you can spend point in traits, they provide either small number bonuses or small increases in mechanics, like less damage taken while cc'd. It also has medallions which can provide new abilities that cost energy and with a
    rather high cooldown, in those medallions you can put gems that give small number increases. This caused a lot of ravage since it hit the game and i myself took a step away from the game.

Though when the wave of surprise was over we realized that the number increases are rather small, the biggest increase you can feel is the medallions which add some new and customizeable way to play the game, also some traits abilities like last stand (a shield absorbing 150dmg when you get below 10% hp with a 60s cd) add a little extra to the game.

New players get to do a starter quest where they get to choose one out of 12 bloodlines they may have, the others need to be unlocked through in game currency or real money (funcom points)

Recently changes were made to the matchmaking system which made the game a lot more active and the game is now again a joy to play with about 1-3 mins wait time between matches if playing on the standard ladders.

Great fun where miliseconds counts wether it is a win or a loss.
  5. Feb 2, 2011
    A perfect game for 5 or 500 minutes of pure fun :) (It's even free!)

Bloodline Champions is a pure PvP adrenaline rush, and not much else. You face off against equal (but different) opponents and duke it out over a predefined series of matches, each lasting from about 2-10 minutes.

At present you get to choose from 16 different heroes, but if you play for free you will have a new choice
    of 4 heroes each week. The developer, Stunlock Studios, are also adding new content continuously.

In addition to the heroes you may also purchase new looks and items for your favourite heroes, but nothing that upsets the balance of the matches themselves. Bloodline Champions is all about equality, and if you lose you will have no one to blame but yourself (and those absolutely rotten team mates you brought along with you) ;-)

If you are familiar with games like League of Legends, or maybe the WoW arena, you will have an easy time of getting started in BC. The community is mostly mature and friendly, and should get stuck in a match with flamers and griefers it will be over so soon that it's no big deal anyways.

As the game is free - and everything that can be bought can also be achieved by playing games - I see no reason not to try Bloodline Champions. Its a great game for both solo gaming and joining up with friends, for the casual gamer wanting 15 minutes of fun, or the hardcore gamer aiming for the nr 1 spot in the ladder.

(PS: BC now also supports integrated 3D voice chat through Vivox - http://www.engagedigital.com/2011/01/18/vivox-voice-chat-to-appear-in-bloodline-champions/)
  6. Mar 5, 2011
    This game was awesome when i first found it, and for the first several hours of gameplay, but as soon as i started playing ladders it lost all its fun. You are given four random classes, one of each archetype, have to have 17,000 blood coins in order to unlock the first class of your choosing. After killing countless bots and only getting 12 blood coins for each match i decide to go try out ladders where one can actually make a decent amount. Upon my entering my grade oneself and two other friends are paired with a group of three grade twelves and destroyed before we even knew what happened. We queued six or seven more times to have the same results until we were to furious to continue. We go back to look for a way to increase the bots difficulty and yet, there is no way to go past easy. The first few hours of this game was awesome and I would love to get into this game, but there really needs to be a way to either actually fight players of your skill level so you win even 30% of the time, or a way to increase the bots skill so you can get better without just constant loss. If this was implemented i would easily give this game a nine or even a ten, but until then I'm stuck fighting the same easy bots for 12 coins a fight hoping to actually unlock something I like. Expand
  7. May 11, 2011
    A decent enough game, but it lacks depth (although I suppose that's the point). It gets very boring after a while (there's only 2 game types, arena (deathmatch) and CTF). It takes far too long to grind up enough points to buy a bloodline (a champion/hero), as in, I logged ~50 hours of playtime and was only 60-70% of the way there, including the couple hundred bonus coins for signing up/completing the tutorial and the first few achievements.

The balance is mediocre, there are a couple bloodlines that are very, very powerful and quite easy to use.

The game has potential, but it needs a lot more content (different game modes in particular) to keep from getting boring rather quickly.
  8. May 24, 2012
    BLC is probably best described as League of Legends meets Street Fighter 4. Balance is fantastic, every bloodline (hero/champ) is viable at all tiers of play, and good in the hands of a player who has learned to play it. Player skill and teamwork determine how well you do - trying to pick a FotM/OP bloodline or spending real money on purely cosmetic outfits/weapons does not. Granted, some bloodlines are easier to play than others for new players, which tend to do well in their first few games against other new players who haven't yet learned to play the game and counter them. Balance is based around top-tier 3v3 play - as it should be - not catered to "casual" gamers like most other games these days, especially F2P ones.

Unfortunately, there hasn't been much marketing and what there is hasn't been too successful (how many times have you heard of BLC in the past 2 years?), so the player population has always been fairly low. This can make finding matchmaking games as a lowest-grade new player difficult at times, especially at off-peak hours. The game is certainly not "dying" though, despite what naysayers have been claiming since it was officially released 1.5 years ago. Those who have experienced it fully, know how great it is, and know its amazing potential faithfully stick around and support the game and play in every tournament. Most people who give BLC an honest try quickly realize that if more people knew it existed, it would easily have millions of players. New players trickle in every day, mostly coming from LoL/DotA/HoN or WoW Arena on a friend's recommendation, many stay. There is a fairly steep learning curve initially, which puts off a lot of the casual gamers, but anyone with experience with DotA, LoL, HoN, WoW arena, or any twitch fighting games should be able to pick it up pretty quickly. The UI does have a few inconveniently placed features, but is overall pretty intuitive (and improved over the pre-2.0 UI). The community is generally quite nice and helpful, especially to new players, so don't be afraid to ask questions. Free players are by far the most common, and you receive a free bloodline for completing the short Starter Quest, as well as a weekly rotation of free bloodlines you can play (unique to each player, so all the free players aren't stuck playing the same thing as each other). Also, every bloodline can always be played in Single Player (against bots) for free, allowing people to try everything, so choosing won't be a shot in the dark. It does take some time if you care to farm more bloodlines past the free ones, generally about 1.5 to 2 weeks for average players, which can be daunting, but this is also good because it encourages new players to master a few bloodlines instead of being terrible at many. And as I said, you can try every single bloodline free in SP, and there are no bad choices, everything is perfectly viable, so you can pick whatever you enjoy playing without worrying about whether it's viable or "OP/UP."

So definitely give BLC a try, it's free and you have nothing to lose. It's available on Steam, as well. Don't be surprised if you have to wait more than 2 minutes for a game with 5 other new players at 4am on a Tuesday - if you're impatient, at least try it during peak hours to give the game an honest try. Casual gamers, BLC really isn't for you, so you'll probably want to stick with the more casual-friendly MOBAs, but if you do check it out, expect a fairly steep initial learning curve and high competition. And everyone please, if you do try BLC and enjoy it, tell or invite your friends - word-of-mouth will help get this fantastic game the playerbase it thoroughly deserves.
  9. Feb 5, 2011

I simply love this game. It is fast too learn and fast to play ,u dont are to wait forever when you die.
    I play for free but will buy the champions soon.
    Try it yourself ;)
  10. Feb 9, 2011
    Excellent arena game. Perfect replacement for WoW arenas: no gear, no grinding PvE, just PvP. And the game is much more balanced. The controls are a bit funky for someone coming from LoL, DotA, WC3 or SC2, but you'll get used to it pretty quickly. The music and graphics are great, I love the theme: It's very unique. I would give this game a 10, but the FunCom "promotion" and website for purchasing is terrible. Expand
  11. Feb 16, 2011
    I would love to give this refreshing new game a higher score but it often feels like a half-baked product. So much potential, such a great design. But the lack of content makes it extremely boring after several matches. Sure, you can never be as deadly as a skilled individual who put countless hours into the game, so the game leaves you a lot of "space" for improvement. Unlike DotA, LoL or HoN, this game features no items, skill levels or creeps... nothing stands in the way of PvP combat. However, this also means there are very few features to explore. When you've played all the characters (and there aren't many) you've seen it all. There are no "builds" except for "team builds" which makes the game not-so-fun-to-play unless you're siding with your friends on some kind of voice-chat to try out different combos. There is almost no freedom when planning a solo-strategy as equally skilled opponents will team up against you... cut out from the rest of the team, you always present easy bait for skilled individuals.
    This game is a world of fun if you manage to organize a team that will take it "seriously". However, I'm giving it a lower score because the developers gave very few champions (heroes) to select from for an unfair price. Last time i checked, 16 champions cost 20$, while 20 champs cost 30$. And what if they give you a discount for shop purchases at 30$? I'm not favorable with that kind of greedy marketing that this indie developer took. If the servers weren't as stable and fast as they currently are I'd give it a 4 for lack of content for a full-priced game.
  12. Mar 30, 2011
    Nice when you need a quick fill of straight-forward PVP, but not much long-term appeal. Limited variations between different classes and you won't get to see much unless you pay for an account.
  13. Oct 30, 2011
    BLC's main goal is to bring You, the players the very best of the PvP experience. The game offers a nicely balanced combat and plenty of customisation options for your bloodline. For the free accounts, there are four bloodlines on weekly rotation with the option of purchasing more, later in the game via in-game currency or funcom points (premium currency). There are also another three types of accounts for wich, You have to pay. The thing is that they provide more bloodlines, outfits and weapons for the early on experiense, along with other cosmetic items such as titles and avatars. There are in-game weapons as I said, but they are causing only cosmetic effect without disbalancing the in-game experience. There are plenty of maps and two different game modes one of wich is called arena, wich main goal is to kill the opposite team, and the second one's - the scenario's goal is to accomplish certain objective such as capturing the artifact or holding a certain position of the map. Deffinetly the tournamets are the cherry ontop of the cake in BLC. They are held very often and are pretty rewardable. The game is easy to pick up and play and very difficult to master. There are no creeps or towers in it, no critical strikes or even no mana. This is one of the most competative free to play games and deffinetly worth checking out! Expand
  14. Oct 31, 2011
    I played the game since Beta, and i rlly love, this is my best game, i buy for pack titan, and i don't regret it, come on guy ! :D This game is requiert a brain and fast player, because one round is during often less 1min than ... max 3min... this is a perfect game, speed, no during match where WoW you can play arène during 1hours or more... and 0 actions... i hate, i prefer Bloodline Champions because he presents one match with 100% actions, intense and adrenaline ! This is perfect for guy who seek a perfect arena (WoW Arena is bad) with 0 lucky, no faceroll, 100% brain and skill-shot and speed! Expand
  15. Mar 1, 2012
    The only arena PvP game that is purely skill-based. That means no critical hits, no random chances, no PvE, no levels (there are account levels, but they do not affect the gameplay). You have to aim every shot; there are projectiles, AoE, PBAoE, and movement skills. Gameplay is very fast, and making a single mistake can lose you the round. Very fun! I'll give it 9/10 because it's not very newbie-friendly. Expand
  16. Mar 8, 2012
    With over 25 days of gameplay (yep, that's true!) I can safely say that this game is totally worth trying out if you're in to competitive (eSports) games. While many people wanna say that this is similar to DotA, LoL etc. I must point out the fact that there are no creeps, no towers. etc. It's You, your teammates, and the opponents, that's it, and that is all it need to be. If I had to compare Bloodline Champions to other games I would say its sort of a mix between Quake, WoW Arena, and Diablo/DotA. Bloodline Champions is a unique game that is easy to learn, but hard to master. - Also, it's free to play. What are you waiting for? - I demand you to download it now! Expand
  17. Jun 15, 2012
    Seriously underrated game. There is no reason not to give it a try, it's free to play, very polished, and extremely fun if you're into competitive multiplayer games. If you got to this page chances are you're interested in this kind of game and you owe it to yourself to check it out.
  18. Feb 10, 2013
    WASD-movement, surprisingly perfect for an arena game, 13 abilities at your disposal really adds depth to the game, all skillshots everything can be dodged if you practice enough, everything can hit if you're able to read your oponent and win the mindgames. Very fast paced no PvE elements like minions or items to boost your character and make you over powered.
    If you're looking for true
    PvP, this is for you. Expand
  19. Feb 14, 2011
    Not cool. Low balance, much more like no balance. Skills are boring, every class has the same kind of one. WoW more interesting as concerns PvP. Payable accounts are shame for free games, it should be all free or all paid.
  20. Feb 23, 2013
    I'd say its a great game after Russians came to EU/US servers population increased so its just now perfect game it lacks only 1 thing actually... Lazy Dev's
  21. Aug 16, 2012
    An excellent competitive game for casuals and hardcore players alike. It is easy to get into, but has far more depth than shown on the surface. It is fun, fast-paced and inclusive: with in-game tournaments, ranked ladders and end-of-season rewards, it keeps giving back to its players.
  22. Aug 19, 2012
    This game is online competitive gaming at its finest. It greatly rewards skill - aim and dodging are severely important as well as on the spot strategy. Being able to adjust dynamically, knowing the ins and outs of the system, and probably most importantly teamwork are highly rewarded. Many people make the mistake of comparing this to League of Legends or DotA but it is an entirely different beast. There are no creeps or npcs to kill, no in-game leveling, and the game forces you to get up close and really duke it out with the opposing team. This game plays more like a fighting game like street fighter meets an overhead strategy game. Automated in game tournaments allow for daily competition and rewards. If this game had a bigger player base I would probably play no other games. Expand
  23. Sep 11, 2012
    The game itself has a very steep learning curve. The game is more like a shooter than an rpg, because there are almost no rpg elements in this game, therefore the game relies almost solely on skill, and for new players like myself it was very hard to cope with the other players. The auto balance is pure garbage, a lot of the times it puts me up vs players with like 2000 games when I have about 40 games, actually it happens MOST of the times, so I end up losing bitterly. The community in this game is atrocious! I as a noob kept getting bashed by people better than me, and rather than just having fun I ended up getting angry at the other players for getting so bashful and at the so called "auto balance" system which put me up against (and with) people that are so much better than me. In conclusion, I didn't enjoy this game very much because of its steep learning curve and community haters everywhere. Expand
  24. Oct 10, 2012
    This is a fast paced arena style combat game and is quite fun if you give it a chance. There are four types of champions to play as, with 4+ champions available from each type (this number is increasing with updates). If you play by yourself you get put into a game of 3v3 with random players around your skill level, or you can play competitively with friends in the ladder system and in tournaments. The largest downsides to the game currently are potential latency problems depending on your region and not a large enough player base right now. If you are from USA or EU and want to queue up for games, you could potentially be forced to play on the opposite server, or wait very long to get into a game. If you are into intense, fast paced pvp only games and are willing to put up with the currently small player base, you should definitely give this game a try. Expand
  25. Jan 3, 2013
    I've been playing this game on and off since beta. It is probably one of my all time favorites. To anyone reading this review, there is a short learning curve, but it most likely means you will get your butt kicked a lot in the beginning. BLC does a good job of keeping drastic skill levels apart, but you are always challenged with people close to your skill level. This makes it fun for people of all skill levels. I am probably an average player, but there are those games where you are just amazing. Being the last man standing on your team really puts on a lot of pressure and then winning a 3v1 makes your a hero. So fun. The matches are very short, first to win 3 rounds wins in 3v3 teams. You are paired automatically for casual/rated play, but there are teams allowed also. There are tournaments almost everyday where you can earn blood coins that can purchase exclusive weapons.

Try the game for just 10 wins and if you don't want to win 10 more, at least you gave it a fair shot. The ques get very fast once you grade up a bit, use the time between to read all the Blood Line abilities and think up combos.
  26. Feb 10, 2013
    A little bit of a learning curve, but if you enjoy 2v2 or 3v3 arena pvp and are not interested in a gear grind, then this is the game for you! I started playing this game when I decided I wasn't willing to gear up another character for World of Warcraft just to play arena pvp. This isn't the same, but for free to play and no gear grinding it is so worth the short learning curve!
  27. Feb 13, 2013
    I played this game since early Beta, and never stopped playing it. The biggest problem of the game is, that they need a bigger playerbase. The more players, the more accurate is the matchmaking. I love this game cause of the unique game style and would recommend it to any of my friends again and again
  28. May 16, 2013
    I have been playing this game for week, and the learnnig curve is kinda rough. But if you pull through and start to understand the mechanics and the game it self, Bloodline Champions explode into a whole new game. As a high ranking (Diamond V) player of League of Legends, I can say this game may even compete with League of Legends! The few things that are arguable would be the lobby features and player base. But once this game spreads, im sure the Devs would start putting more effort and improvements to make this game better! Expand
  29. Jun 16, 2013
    Over hundreds of games played, I have never tasted a sweeter slice of pure adrenaline as smooth as Bloodline Champions. Despite currently facing the classic injustice of a apathetic publisher, there is undeniable potential for this game to rule ESports. This game is purely legendary and deserves success.
  30. Aug 22, 2013
    Love the art and style. Really alot of fun classes to play around with. Easy to install, playing right away, and dont feel like im missing too many features without putting cash in, enjoy the game, and its learning curve.
  31. Sep 17, 2013
    Competitive, addicting, fast and fun! If you're searching for a skill based game then you will fall in love with this game! I started to play this game about 2 years ago and im still stuck! I still love it as I did in the beginning game on!
  32. Jul 5, 2012
    This game looks like than the LoL and the DOTA 2. In this game you need to reach lvl 5 to play with another players. You need to play with AI lvl1-5. I played only with AI and when the server disconnected, im finding in the main menu myself. Then i uninstalled this game.
  33. Oct 30, 2011
    The game may be fine for all I know. However, it is yet another game I have given up on instantly due to non existant/poor customer service and tech support. 'Live Chat' guy took ages to respond each time in a chat window, 20minutes later to give me a message that could have been given straight away which can be summarised as 'tech problem, please be patient'. Sorry, you wore away my patience with your poor service already, so none left! Uninstalled 90minutes after downloading it. Expand
  34. Oct 28, 2011
    Bloodline Champions used to be a fun, different and very interesting team-based arena game that did a lot of things right...

First of all, despite using a skill system similar to an MMORPG, there were no dice rolls involved - you had to aim your sword strikes and fireballs and even barriers, tank for your allies by weakening your foes or just getting in between them and the enemy, and
    keep an eye on the arena and where everyone's at. Player skill determined which team would win, despite some balance problems that they would try to patch over time, and though there was a cash shop the only substantial thing to buy there was more classes. Even then, those classes could also be unlocked for free just by playing the game. Everything else was purely cosmetic fun stuff like costumes, weapon skins, titles and portraits.

However, recently they released the big patch 2.0 which changed a lot of game mechanics around, including ones that already worked well, and kind of ruined the balance of the game proper.

There are two especially egregious additions, in fact, and both of them were just lazily added on top of the existing game without any regard for how they would affect it, instead of being cleverly interwoven with what was already there.

The first one is a fairly boring but oddly convoluted World of Warcraft-style talent tree that mainly gives a huge amount of tiny stat boosts like increased damage or a bigger health bar. The second one is that the cash shop now sells powerful medallions that give you extra abilities and gems that also increase your stats, and you have to pay again every single time you want to change them around. Even if they were properly balanced they would still take way too long to set up, and it just adds another pointless barrier to entry for new players.

Imagine something like Quake or Counter-Strike receiving an MMO-style levelling system that favours people who play more or pay real money with no way to turn it off. At least Stunlock and Funcom did us the small favour of making it a bit less grindy than it could have been, but the best favour of all would have been to reconsider it and drop it entirely.

Before 2.0 I wholeheartedly recommended this game to my friends, but now it really is just a shadow of its former self. All it really needed was a bigger player base and maybe a price drop, not an ill considered level grind with all the power creep that came with it.
  35. Oct 29, 2011
    Players should note that most critic reviews came in before the game got royally screwed. The game now requires you to either grind or pay out. They also implemented out of game-progression in terms of gems, traits and medallions. You cannot just play the game the way you want to anymore, the balance og the game is now focused on using a few optional tactics instead of many viable ones. The game is been turned into a miliking cow. Expand
  36. Nov 7, 2012
    Okay, 10 hours into the game and I have yet to find an aspect that I do not like. The controls are a bit hectic when first learning but become second nature after a few games. The best part is there is a single player aspect of the game that will let you practice against bots with varying difficulties before you step into the real PvP and make an ass of yourself. Great concept with your character having all skills available up front. It becomes a true strategy game instead of a resource management game. Overall, great fun to be had here and it is free.

One word of warning. If you have trouble following your mouse on the screen or playing extremely fast paced games, this will be very difficult for you to get into.
  37. Jan 4, 2013

There updates left the game in so many problems. Not enough characters compared to the player base. Its like facing the same characters over and over again. The game buttons are so confuzing for the game that you have to play for a long time to even master which buttons do what.
  38. Mar 26, 2013
    Third-person top view 3v3 PvP MOBA, but this game is particularly unique in its gameplay. The objective of the game is very simple: kill the opposing team. Whoever wins 3 rounds wins the match. BLC is a good game, a lot of characters to choose from, divided in Melee DPS, Ranged DPS, Tanks and Healers. The combats are fast paced and tactical, teamplay matters a lot (although one good guy against a newbie team can wipe out the opposition by himself), as well as using the scenery to your advantage. The power system is good, and powers are nice, graphics and FX good as well. The main problem I have with this game is -how not- the matchmaking (btw, what the hell happens to online games and matchmaking? Machine learning is not THAT hard, get some decent software engineers...) creates unbalanced teams at around 50% of the time, which really spoils the fun, since this game can get very frustrating, specially if the opposing team has CC powers. Also lately the userbase has turned not helpful -this was not always the case-, and there are few players connected usually, and most of them are too rude with new players. Also the speed of the game can sometimes create chaos, where you don't even know where the small brown cursor is, which is all important to aim. Seriously, was it so hard to make an option about the cursor size? This was one of my favorite games, but this matchmaking problem along with the "where's the damn cursor" problem -and the sensation you get of "I won't get any better than this"- really made me stop playing it that much. Even so, I still play sometimes, and I definitely recommend it. Expand

1. Mar 31, 2012
    While this isn't my personal choice for a MOBA, I think it is a great take on the arena-styled MMO. You may find like me that the matches should be longer, but it will give you hours of enjoyment and if this is your game you could find a niche in a clan too. If you enjoy leveling up and progressing your character this is the wrong game for you. However, if you like to immediately jump into the thick of the action and climb a mountain of corpses to reach your victory, then Bloodline Champions has plenty to love.
  2. May 5, 2011
    Bloodline Champions is a deep and addictive online game. It's competitive PvP at its best and, if you're part of that group of players who constantly complains about balancing in games, you should definitely download it.
  3. Mar 31, 2011
    It's fast, frenzied and brutal, and despite its simple concept never manages to get old. [Apr 2011, p.66]