7.7

1. Apr 22, 2014
    Now that both parts are released, it plays and feels like a good old point&click game. The voiceover feels a bit polished in the second part, definitely packs more love than before. However, what I still don't get is why Nico is barely playable? The puzzles seemed to be more logical than I remembered, got stuck only twice due to missed hotspots. I would definitely support the next installment.
  2. Sep 18, 2014
    Revolution has finally made it: after 16 years of waiting we have a chapter of this great adventure which can stand toe-to-toe with the first two installments of the franchise. The graphic of the background and the characters is great. The story is interesting and accelerates from a quiet investigation toward a fast-paced journey around the world. The game is a little too easy, but in theRevolution has finally made it: after 16 years of waiting we have a chapter of this great adventure which can stand toe-to-toe with the first two installments of the franchise. The graphic of the background and the characters is great. The story is interesting and accelerates from a quiet investigation toward a fast-paced journey around the world. The game is a little too easy, but in the second episodes there are a couple of very tough riddles. The voice acting is perfect, both in english and in italian. I seriously hope Revolution will continue on producing these games, because they're one of the few companies that still understand how an adventure game should be made. Expand

1. Jul 3, 2014
    Quotation Forthcoming
  2. On the second part of the latest Broken Sword thriller The Serpent’s Curse, George and Nico’s journey continues from the point where they left. Great hand drawn 2D graphics and voice acting keeps on like the first part but there is a little bit lack on the storyline.
  3. Jun 16, 2014
    A mildly unsatisfying conclusion that still has enough charm and challenge to justify fans' faith in the project. [July 2014, p.88]