3.0

1. Mar 3, 2013
    I cannot help but feel I paid a lot of money for very little content. On top of this I also can't help but think this content should have already been in the game from the start, leaving me with a feeling that I have been conned.
  2. Jun 3, 2013
    Revolution? Nope, nothing new. Just a new guns and some maps that no one (or very least) will play. With that 15 bucks, you could support a good indie-game company. Nothing much to say. Worthless DLC.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Mar 5, 2013
    In the preview stage Revolution looked like a good, rich expansion - four new multiplayer maps, a new arena, new additions to the zombie mode and a new machine gun. Unfortunately every positive aspect has a negative counterpart. Downhill is an excellent map, but there's also a poorly made Hydro, and Mirage and Grind - while interesting - are too small to reach full potential. Zombie mode has a cool Die Rise, but on the other hand Turned is atrocious. The balance of the universe is intact, but Call of Duty fans surely wanted more. Revolution is a mediocre opener for a fully paid "season".