2.0

1. Nov 5, 2013
    Shame this game is getting slated for problems like needing to have 6GB of RAM and no FOV slider. Hopefully they bring out a patch to fix those problems. Ignoring those problems i've been really impressed with the game so far. The campaign has a good story-line as far as Call of Duty games are concerned. No mission is the same so it keeps it interesting.

As far as multiplayer goes i'm

As far as multiplayer goes i'm enjoying it more than most of the previous games. The create a soldier and loadouts are really good and the maps are decent. I've not had any connection problems apart from some lag in the odd lobby.

Overall the game is one of the best Call of Duty games so far, so I would say don't let the negative reviews put you off... I can understand why some people may be upset as there are some problems that may affect them but they should be patched soon. In the meantime there are 3rd party fixes like the fovely FOV changer which allows you to change the FOV in multiplayer. Fingers crossed the problems get patched soon because this is a great game that everyone should be playing.
  2. Nov 10, 2013
    First cod game I have gotten on pc since call of duty 2 Great game single player is short (6 hours) but good I found the story enjoyable run it at max settings on my game rig intel i7 16gb ram and an NVidia gtx660ti 2gb graphics card no real frame rate issues slows a bit on major explosions use my 360 windows controller no problems multiplayer is the same as always good and the extinctionFirst cod game I have gotten on pc since call of duty 2 Great game single player is short (6 hours) but good I found the story enjoyable run it at max settings on my game rig intel i7 16gb ram and an NVidia gtx660ti 2gb graphics card no real frame rate issues slows a bit on major explosions use my 360 windows controller no problems multiplayer is the same as always good and the extinction mode puts a good spin on the zombie squad game by introducing aliens cant give this game any higher than 8 because the videos jump when the vsync is enabled and when disabled their is some noticble tearing and have found some minor texture glitches in some levels nothing that a few good patches wont solve highly recommend despite some minor bugs Expand
  3. Nov 10, 2013
    I don't know why everybody yelling about how this game sucks but I really enjoyed it. This is NOT a simulation though, and the action part is very impressive. I have 8GB memory and GTX-460 and I have played on high setting very smoothly. I know this is not a perfect game but it's not 0 neither.
  4. E71
    Aug 25, 2014
    With the exception of the one crash and one hang, the game ran pretty smoothly for me, then again I have a fairly beefy PC.

The single player campaign although a little unrealistic and over-exaggerated is entertaining and absorbing. I enjoyed the gunfights and the mixing it up with the dog, tanks, space, choppers, ships, etc. I found the campaign a little too short to justify the $60.

As for multiplayer, I won't go there because I just don't like multiplayer gaming, at all, since it's always repetitive random gun fights and never a humble sportsman-like games but arrogance, cockiness and obnoxiousness.

I'd say this game is worth about $30-$40 tops.

Oh, and those who give this game a 0 out of 10 then start off with talking about how bad the multiplayer is... MULTIPLAYER is an ADDITIONAL feature to SINGLE-PLAYER GAMES, IT'S NOT THE MAIN SELLING POINT!
  5. Nov 6, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I am a big fan of this series of games, but the new Call of Duty: Ghosts very frustrating, just spitting in the direction of his loyal fans from the great Activision, how could they put on sale. Call of Duty: Ghosts bad at all since the charts, finishing just incredible overestimation of system requirements. Poor Call of Duty Expand
  6. Nov 13, 2013
    BEST GAME EVAR. I absolutely loved MW2 and when I discovered that infinity ward had taken a hint from their successful past and made the exact same game I was ecstatic. The amazing new gameplay such as dogs... are amazing. People complain that this game is not optimized for pc but what they do not realize is that it is a console game and is especially made for the superior consoles. ItBEST GAME EVAR. I absolutely loved MW2 and when I discovered that infinity ward had taken a hint from their successful past and made the exact same game I was ecstatic. The amazing new gameplay such as dogs... are amazing. People complain that this game is not optimized for pc but what they do not realize is that it is a console game and is especially made for the superior consoles. It runs slow on PC because xbone and PS4 have NEXT GEN HARDWARE and up to 300% faster than PC. Stop hating and realize that PC games will never be as good on PC, fact. Expand
  7. Nov 10, 2013
    I've played both ghosts and bf4 and ghost is just SO much more up and personal. And I don't understand what people are talking about when it comes to graphics, they are different and in my opinion, improved. No issues with frame rate or glitches here. I do enjoy bf4 but cod reminds me of quake for 2k.
  8. Nov 11, 2013
    Me ha gustado mas de lo que esperaba
    Me ha gustado mas de lo que esperaba
    Desde mi punto de vista me a gustado mucho mas de lo que creia, la historia es muy buena y el multijugador pues eso un multijugador ni mas ni menos, que le han añadido el modo extincion debido claro esta a la gran fama del zombie de B.Ops, y la gente lo critica! en vez de decir coño! mira lo que les a dado por poner, que todos sabemos de donde viene y porque pero elegid eso o nada! Innovacion: leyendo analisis veo que todo el mundo se queja de este juego ect... Que quereis que hagan con un call of duty hablamos de un juego de guerra y punto se innova en la historia y poco mas porque no ay mas, por ejemplo como quereis que innove un fifa, WRC, Need for speed, Counter Strike ect... pues le añaden algun modo de juego nuevo y poco mas porque ya sabes a lo que vas a jugar y porque te lo has comprado y para que. Graficos: Si podian haberse esmerado un poco mas pero realmente prefiero como se ve (menos el mar) y que tenga un buen modo individual a que se vea de lujo y sea igual que el modo de B4 (que te lo terminas en lo que estornudas 2 veces) Sonido: Igual que siempre Jugabilidad: La misma que siempre a tenido infinity wards a mi me encanta porque ya estoy muy acostumbrado a ella CONCLUSION: La gente se queja mucho de este juego yo creo que por vicio sino meteros en Steam y en estadisticas vereis que es con diferencia el COD mas jugado de todos modo online claro y le saca un buen cacho al Black ops 2 que es el siguiente, En resumen muy buena historia y modo multiplayer normalito
  9. Nov 10, 2013
    This game is awesome, singleplayer is okay not so good as in BO2, MP is awesome it's really feels that is a NEW CoD game,graphics is just nice.Yeah this game has some problems with optimization, and RAM requirements is too high.8/10
  10. Nov 10, 2013
    I was worried the series would die, surprisingly i was amazed. All the game modes are a blast all the weapons are balanced all the modes fun. My only 2 complaints is no FOV slider and you need a bit of a beefy computer. All in all Ghosts suprised me and i love it and to be honest the singleplayer was good, started off slow but then was great.
  11. May 2, 2014
    Call of Duty: Ghosts has received a lot of unfairly negative reviews. Yes it's more of the same, but it's still pretty good. Especially since the engine has been upgraded. There's various gamemodes, maps, weapons and perks as always, which lends the game its replayability. As for how it compares to Battlefield: Battlefield was always a little bit overwhelming, whereas Call of Duty is aCall of Duty: Ghosts has received a lot of unfairly negative reviews. Yes it's more of the same, but it's still pretty good. Especially since the engine has been upgraded. There's various gamemodes, maps, weapons and perks as always, which lends the game its replayability. As for how it compares to Battlefield: Battlefield was always a little bit overwhelming, whereas Call of Duty is a little more friendly to the new players. Sure Battlefield has a far more advanced engine, but the very engine which is supposedly making it better is also bringing it closer to a simulator - and some of us want little more that a simple yet realistic shooter that meets certain standards - which Ghosts exactly does. It doesn't break new ground or deliver kick ass visuals, but by the standards of Call of Duty, Ghosts suffices. The question is simply whether Call of Duty is your cup of tea or not, and whether its standards are high enough for you. Or whether you're a hateful punk. Expand
  12. Nov 6, 2013
    Woof woof woof, Call of Woofty. Woof, woof woof woof. Best. Woof. Game. Woof. Ever. Woof. Woof woof. Woof.
    Woof woof woof, woof woof, woof. 10/10. Woof.
  13. Nov 5, 2013
    Suck Graphic. And cant run with 4Gb Ram. I buy this game and cant play it. So many error on Multi player. No patch, no support until now. They think can get our money and done? Good job Activition & IW
  14. Nov 6, 2013
    I don't know some people hate call of duty ghost. I think ghosts is excellent call of duty ever, also Battlefield player give negative. please don't disturbance.
  15. Nov 6, 2013
    I have yet to play the game myself but amidst all the negative ratings, I can say this is exactly what you would--and should--expect from another Call of Duty game. People seem to be pissed that the game isn't any different, yet they will probably spend their precious time playing it until another Call of Duty comes out. It goes without saying that Call of Duty is the best in it's league,I have yet to play the game myself but amidst all the negative ratings, I can say this is exactly what you would--and should--expect from another Call of Duty game. People seem to be pissed that the game isn't any different, yet they will probably spend their precious time playing it until another Call of Duty comes out. It goes without saying that Call of Duty is the best in it's league, a fast-paced arcade shooter. Their aim was never to create a realistic war simulator, but an enjoyable gaming experience and I think they succeeded well enough in that.

I feel like people would be more pissed if they changed the game too much. Obviously all of the negative ratings come from either fans of Battlefield who feel obliged to prove their franchise the best. Or people who bought the game and had a bad match etc.

People who bought the game knowing what they're getting into are probably playing it right now, having a good time.
  16. Nov 7, 2013
    This deserves an 8.5 in my opinion, but the reviews have been mean, to say the least. People give this game a 0, when a 0 should mean that you are playing the early alpha release of a flash game from 1990. 0 out of 10 for a triple A game is nonsensical, and let me tell you why.
    CoD Ghosts`isn't perfect. It's not mind blowingly different, but it still has the one thing that it always had: fun. Why should Call of Duty throw away its polished back bone and create something entirely new? Because then it wouldn't be a call of duty game. Lets remember the title. Call of duty. Run to your guns, run run run, shoot shoot shoot. What can you say? It'll be the same old game for gamers like me since the cod 1 era, to the cod ghosts era. It's nothing special, but its definitely not bad.
  17. Nov 6, 2013
    The textures are still a bit buggy and you need to have a great computer to run the game that is not crazy beautiful, but the story is great, the extinction mod is really fun and the multiplayer is also great. I recommend it to the people who loved MW2 and to people that like fps in general.
  18. Nov 12, 2013
    A little of topic:

A little of topic:

I really don't get it if I read the comments why people give call of duty ghosts a 0. Some are regarding issues with delivery. Others are complaining about some settings that they haven't changed. People are comparing Call of Duty BO2 with Ghosts made by two different companies. It is true that some things could be better like for example the drivers that NVIDIA released to be used with Call of Duty if you use a GTX card 460 and older in sli. Don't forget this game needs already an 450gt or higher to be aible to play on low or higher upwards. If you don't have this get a new graphic card or don't complain.

Ok now about the game:

Single Player

The Dog
    The single player doesn't show a very clear story line and jumps a little from one to the other story. It isn't a straight story line. The way how they introduce us to the dog is really nice. I felt moments that I really wanted to fight harder to safe the dog. Ofcourse if you don't like dogs this is different.

The Intel
    Easier to find this time and a want to try.

The Graphics.
    I don't see the problem with the graphics. We have always known that battlefield has better graphics. Cod is more a feeling and a lot of gameplay fun.

If I look back to Call of Duty 1
    I really miss the bunnyhopping ;)
    They worked against the bunnyhopping and you can't jump easy away like in previous versions.

Sliding and climbing over walls while shooting.
    A more lifelike feeling is that you now can utilize your weapon while your doing things and it doesn't just show only your hands.

The Clan feature and Team
    You now can create your own team and combat with them against others.
    Also you can use your friends created team to help you out.
    The clan is something you create yourself with your know friends. Ofcourse I think that cod is still one of the best in you wanting to play with your friends together.

Multiplayer.
    At this moment I think that the needed requirements to play cod mp is a little to high. People are using cracks to be aible to play the game on lower then 6gb ram. Also the high Graphic Card needs are a little over the top. This brings a lot of problems ingame at this moment. I needed to upgrade from two 460 gtx sli to 1 760 GTX. Ok the cards are 3 years old but then still I think they should work good. This ofcourse has to do with my own money I want to pay to play. This is also the only thing that gives me a -1 thought. The game itself is again a good nice COD. (If you read COD you don't read battlefield or CS:GO, that is a different metacritic page
  19. Nov 13, 2013
    First of all I want to say that I only played campaign and I found it pretty great, to be honest one of the most interesting stories I've ever played. Definitely not any worse then last CODs.

Also they've had improved a lot over last COD(And I played them all), but I can't say that it's next gen, just an decent update to last CODs engine. Not counting, money grabbing and lying

Not counting, money grabbing and lying publisher, Infinity Ward did a great job on this one. Definitely recommending.

To children you are ruining only metacritic. If you don't like the game, then vote with your wallet(parents wallet).

Game is not even out yet on PS4 and tons of 0.

I think that Metacritic should learn from youtube and create like and dislike buttons. Results are too extreme, because children don't know how to create a score.
  20. Feb 22, 2014
    A dog touched me and i died, and can't express how amazing that is, i mean the fact the dog even touched me is quite impressive. Infinity ward really proved them selves worthy of making games.
  21. Nov 5, 2013
    first of all im not a call of duyu fanboy at all. even though modern warfare 2 is in my top 10 favorite games of all time i can admit that i dont care really much for this franchise but it is a really solid one. the user score is a joke and only exists because hating call of duty is the cool thing right now but the call of duty franchise is actually very good. people complain about it notfirst of all im not a call of duyu fanboy at all. even though modern warfare 2 is in my top 10 favorite games of all time i can admit that i dont care really much for this franchise but it is a really solid one. the user score is a joke and only exists because hating call of duty is the cool thing right now but the call of duty franchise is actually very good. people complain about it not changing enough, here you can see that infinity ward has put much time into setting this game apart from the other in the series. and battlefield fanboys are to ignorant to see that there beloved battlefield is a broken, unfinished game that barely had any change from battlefield 3. Expand
  22. Nov 6, 2013
    I am disappointed with many of the comments, seeing as the reviewers have clearly not played the game. First the Single Player: The Single Player is alright, its by far not the worst the series has seen, or the best for that matter. It has a rocky launch, but picks up about half an hour through, to deliver a semi-fresh plot with lots of the usual violence and explosions. Honestly its notI am disappointed with many of the comments, seeing as the reviewers have clearly not played the game. First the Single Player: The Single Player is alright, its by far not the worst the series has seen, or the best for that matter. It has a rocky launch, but picks up about half an hour through, to deliver a semi-fresh plot with lots of the usual violence and explosions. Honestly its not really new, but plays decently enough that its worth completing it.
    Second the Multiplayer: The multiplayer is absolutely amazing, one of the best in the entire COD series. The new graphics engine is clearly visible, and it doesn't even look like a call of duty, engine wise. The new modes are awesome, there are no latency issues, kill streaks are more easily obtainable, but are less over powered, It feels more fluid, and the map designs are phenomenal. While it's not COD 4 or COD 2 level awesome, its far better than the 2 previous games, and it gives MW2 a run for its money. Its Polished, fresh, not laggy, and all around more enjoyable.
    Third, Extinction: First off Extinction, in my eyes, is not as fun as Zombies, but its still pretty freaking awesome. It feels kind of like Black Ops: Zombies, Left 4 Dead, and Payday 2 all had a three-way and came up with this. Extinction is an objective based alien-shooter, you drill out these giant blob-pod things and hold off against aliens in the process. You can upgrade your soldier w/ skill points, and by defense systems like turrets, and explosives. All in all, while it doesn't live up to Black Ops: Zombies, its still a fantastic first attempt from infinity ward.
    Ultimately this game is what the Call of Duty series needed, its polished, mostly fresh, latency issue free, and hugely enjoyable, unless that is you hate the Call of Duty series, and wont give it a chance (like most of the other reviews on here).

I give it a 9/10.
  23. Nov 16, 2013
    Whoa! The Call of Duty team really outdid themselves this time! This is the greatest looking game for 2007! I'm impressed! I know a lot of people are going to complain about the graphics, but you have to keep in mind that Xbox 360 and PS3 players also want a chance to play at an optimized framerate of 60 FPS on 144p! Any higher such as 240p will literally cause a current gen console toWhoa! The Call of Duty team really outdid themselves this time! This is the greatest looking game for 2007! I'm impressed! I know a lot of people are going to complain about the graphics, but you have to keep in mind that Xbox 360 and PS3 players also want a chance to play at an optimized framerate of 60 FPS on 144p! Any higher such as 240p will literally cause a current gen console to explode with this revolutionary, advanced game engine. Remember, they have a larger fan base and they matter more. Stop hating and just deal with it! You paid the 60 dollars, not IW.

CoD's revolutionary engine from 2007 will continue to exceed in impressing every human eye that is exposed to it and without it, we will simply perish.

With this advanced 2007 technology, the CoD team was able to knock off quite a punch this time. Outdated visuals, physics, recycled assets and a cliched storyline are just few of the many factors that continue to impress CoD fans and console gamers alike. Oh, and don't forget the fish AI. This was a notorious advancement that programmers will begin to feed off of in order to code such complexity for the ever superior CELL chip.

As for the multiplayer, what better way to pass some time by waiting in the lobby for 20 minutes before joining a game than actually getting in a game?

The whiny PC gamers are likely to pass it off as some console port. Well, I'm here to tell you that you're right.

Seriously, this game sucks. Uninstalled on day one. Get BF4.
  24. Nov 6, 2013
    (Basing on the Multi-player) Fun, as per usual i find when i play the CoD games, enjoy them and keep playing, looking at all the negatives comments make me laugh as a large majority won't own the game, Graphics haven't been improved much.. but then again i don't really care about that.. it looks fine

Connection is Fantastic, haven't lagged once since playing and have has no issues with FPS drops or connection stutters. Nice array of guns with lots of strengths, the shotguns could be a bit stronger.

Good perk system, like the way they've done it and opens up a lot more variety to your load-out choices,
    The maps may not be everyone's cup of tea, but i enjoy around half of them. And those are the ones that i will continue playing.. Enjoying the game a lot so far after 2 days and around 13-15 hours game time..

Addictive, Fun, if you don't like it.. don't play it.. simple
  25. lcf
    Nov 6, 2013
    CoD style thankfully not much changed, enhanced with new graphics and new levels. Evolution, not revolution, but solid product, series fan will enjoy it :).

I've observed some audio problems in pre-rendered cut-scenes in single player mode, but aside of that game runs great. 6 GB required RAM looks strange, as task manager (CTRL-SHIFT-ESC) usually shows that games take less than 2 GB

6 GB required RAM looks strange, as task manager (CTRL-SHIFT-ESC) usually shows that games take less than 2 GB I've checked few times in both single and multi-player mode, with in-game graphics settings manually maxed out (just disabled AA).
  26. Nov 5, 2013
    The only thing that is remotely the same as previous versions is the multiplayer formula: fast paced twitch shooting with little downtime. Different game modes such as Search and Rescue and Blitz improve upon multiplayer to keep things interesting. Squad gameplay is a nice way to get some training in for new players and also provides its own game modes.
    For me, the true gem of Ghosts is
    For me, the true gem of Ghosts is the Co-op gameplay brought on by safeguard and extinction. Safeguard is like MW3's survival while extinction replaces the zombie mode from previous games. As long as you turn mouse acceleration off via your mouse software, the game runs fantastically and the graphics are much improved. and it has space. Anyone complaining about graphics hasn't bothered to turn the settings off of low, which is a blurry mess.
  27. Nov 6, 2013
    I think this deserves an 8 out of 10. I enjoyed this one much better than the Modern Warfare series which I think everyone agrees sucked... apart from 4 that is.

I think currently people are just hating on it because it is Call Of Duty Ghosts I'm willing to bet most of the users here haven't even played that game. Suprisely this one has the most changes they have ever done to Call Of Duty with new very much needed customised improvements to the multiplayer meaning more time and thought process is needed for designing your classes as now you can make a class and not get away with it like in past Call Of Duty games.

The campaign is short but has a much more interesting story and some impressive scenes and level design.

I think people are confused to why they hate Call Of Duty. I believe the reason you hate it is because you think it is ruining the gaming industry when it is just its own game series that has done nothing wrong (Out side of their series) its the developers trying to make their games like Call Of Duty that are ruining their own games and their own series to try and win over some of the Call Of Duty players when I think that if they did something different that Call Of Duty this might bring them over as its not just more Call Of Duty. So don't blame Call of Duty for your game series going to (Halo4 my opinion) blame the ones trying to make it like Call Of Duty.

Give this game a try you might surprise yourself they did a good job this time round.

By the way I ain't young I'm just and grammar and spelling Maybe a bit stupid
  28. Nov 8, 2013
    In vain you so ran into COD. If you were going to play on logs (computers) of 2000, wake up already outside 2013
    (Zrja vy tak na COD naehali. Esli vy sobralis' igrat' na brevnah(komp'juterah) 2000 godov, prosnites' uzhe na dvore 2013)
  29. Nov 15, 2013
    I can not for the life of me understand the amount of negative comments this game has provoked. Am I playing another game to everybody else? Maybe some of you need to take a look at your PC rigs and invest in a new graphics card. This is one of the best looking PC games out there at this moment in time, period. Yes, I know it doesn't 'break the mold', and its hardly ground breaking, butI can not for the life of me understand the amount of negative comments this game has provoked. Am I playing another game to everybody else? Maybe some of you need to take a look at your PC rigs and invest in a new graphics card. This is one of the best looking PC games out there at this moment in time, period. Yes, I know it doesn't 'break the mold', and its hardly ground breaking, but credit where credit's due, this thing is a work of art. Simply stunning.

If you can get past the boring American rhetoric, cheesy brotherly love and mad hatter (bonkers) story line I guarantee you will love this for what it is, which is a no holds barred, full on, OTT, escapist piece of gaming entertainment. And yes, I play all types of games, many of which are from Indie developers: Deadlight, Two brothers (one of my favourite games of this year), The Binding of Issac, The Bridge etc. etc.

I think some of you should consider joining the console fan boy's and get a PS4/X-Box One this Christmas as your clearly not real PC gamers. Love to know if anyone else agrees with me on this thrilling (if not exactly ground breaking) game.

Guns in space, who'd have thought it, reminds me of Moonraker. Ahh, the good old days of the Atari. Peace to all.
  30. LGT
    Nov 5, 2013
    An outstanding game. Interesting and engaging campaign (though it lacks some good BO2 features such as custom loadout or choices) and the multiplayer is really reworked and offers a fresh experience. New modes Extinction and Squads are very good additions and make up for a whole package of fun which could last for a long time. After how disappointing MW3 was I lost my faith in IW, but theyAn outstanding game. Interesting and engaging campaign (though it lacks some good BO2 features such as custom loadout or choices) and the multiplayer is really reworked and offers a fresh experience. New modes Extinction and Squads are very good additions and make up for a whole package of fun which could last for a long time. After how disappointing MW3 was I lost my faith in IW, but they really did a great job here and I can't wait to see what will Treyarch come up with next year. Expand
  31. Nov 5, 2013
    Come on.. Just because your BF4 disappointed you, you must come here and make a fuss also? How mature.. Yes this game does have its flaws, I can see a few small bugs going on, graphics aren't that great, BUT it is decent enough. People are complaining they can't run it on their pathetic 4GB RAM, and yet they expect better graphics? What nonsense is this?
  32. Nov 5, 2013
    Absolutely fantastic new innovative Fish AI. The fish actually move out of your way when you swim towards them. Mind blowing. Another brilliant addition to the greatest video game series of all time. Also, dogs.
  33. Nov 5, 2013
    I dunno why there are so many haters here. The game is awesome! Part in space is soooo cool!! Especially after seeing gravity movie.
    I agree with: I would say this game is the best installment in COD series, and even a potential candidate of game of the year.
  34. Nov 8, 2013
    Why does this have such a low score? Call of Duty: Ghosts is the best Call of Duty yet. Graphics are greatly improved, larger maps, a LOT of customization, smoother gameplay. I'm having tons of fun playing it.
  35. Nov 8, 2013
    I played CoD2,CoD4 only,i disliked mw2 and mw3,but i think this game is like the old parts. sure there are perks,sure there are unlocks and sure there are killstreaks. but listen: it is pretty fair and it is very easy to build the soldier you want because you can unlock everything from the beginning on (in mp,for example you dont have to get to lvl30 to get an ak) you get squad pointsI played CoD2,CoD4 only,i disliked mw2 and mw3,but i think this game is like the old parts. sure there are perks,sure there are unlocks and sure there are killstreaks. but listen: it is pretty fair and it is very easy to build the soldier you want because you can unlock everything from the beginning on (in mp,for example you dont have to get to lvl30 to get an ak) you get squad points with every level up and every weapon/upgrade costs a certain amount (its pretty flat,theres nothing really expensive) COOL. singleplayer is hollywood action as always. you love it or you hate it but its still (objectively) not BAD in the matter of poorly made or not atracting. same goes for the mp,overall there are fun game modes with a bit more competition and i'm really hoping for the PROMOD,turning this game into a multiplayer fest!!!! Expand
  36. Nov 8, 2013
    The game is not the same. I really don't know what's with people saying COD is the same each year. Each game is special in its own aspect but you never see it. You never experience the difference that each game has. I liked each and every COD game and played it as well. If you knew how to play it, was the best in many lobbies and matches, you'd surely enjoy it. Both multiplayer andThe game is not the same. I really don't know what's with people saying COD is the same each year. Each game is special in its own aspect but you never see it. You never experience the difference that each game has. I liked each and every COD game and played it as well. If you knew how to play it, was the best in many lobbies and matches, you'd surely enjoy it. Both multiplayer and singleplayer. You think something was taken from the other games? Nope.avi. It's fully original, but the people who say that it took things from the other games, those people neither have played the older games, nor the newer ones. Plus, if you want change, instead of on the game itself, write a review on it, saying what you want changed, what you didn't like or did like.

I enjoyed it very much. The graphics don't matter because you're not going to be looking at the walls and the terrain while trying to fight another player, unless something is wrong with you of course.
  37. Nov 5, 2013
    This years release of CoD is a rather good one. Infinity Ward delivered a solid FPS with a few exceptional additions. The graphics are nice on a NVIDIA 780, new techniques such as HBAO+ are supported. The single player campaign is interesting and something new. The multi player leveling system with squads is very interesting and a new variation of the "get to level 60 and prestige"-theme.This years release of CoD is a rather good one. Infinity Ward delivered a solid FPS with a few exceptional additions. The graphics are nice on a NVIDIA 780, new techniques such as HBAO+ are supported. The single player campaign is interesting and something new. The multi player leveling system with squads is very interesting and a new variation of the "get to level 60 and prestige"-theme. The co-op level extinction is challenging.I also like the multi player maps which look more colorful, cute, more like a painting. Expand
  38. Nov 5, 2013
    Translate this in google translate from russian to your language.
    So, let's begin. Many put this game 0 Why is unclear. 0 is this: when the game is awful in every way My opinion clearly on ballamm .
    1 point the schedule 4 in the battlefield far better graphics but here it is not far behind Tessellation is present landscape HBAO, TXAA and texture quality. 2 points statement
    Translate this in google translate from russian to your language.
    2 points statement in this regard, call of duty is always good.
    3 points Intelligence (they write Roarke for those who say that there is no change that's you.
    4 points Sound Chic ambience announced but the weapon could do better.
    5 points Music Soundtrack always a strong point of call of duty.
    6 points Variety Variability and the different styles of passing the mission (the ability to sneak under the water to the enemy and kill him competent stealth in one of the missions fighting in space the mission of the tank (hello battlefield) and so on.
    7 points Mechanics Works like a Swiss watch.
    8 points Story Quite an interesting story with a wonderful atmosphere and characters.
    9 points Multiplayer Particularly pleased with the system Doublescope.
    Apparently you evaluate the game on one criterion engine. In this case, I feel sorry for you
  39. Nov 5, 2013
    All the kids giving this 1 or 0, pretty sad. How was a game like Battlefield 4 anything more than a same old game?
    Sure this is the same, yet it is really fun to level "together", to play new maps, try out new weapons etc.
    And yes, in 3 months I will probably be on to another game, but it will be remembered as fun while it lasted. Just like all the other launches. Beats the

Beats the Battlefield 4 "vehicles are king" gameplay, with 30% chance to disconnect in the middle of the game.
  40. Dec 4, 2013
    Technical issues and my lack of enthusiasm for going back to this game mean I am re-reviewing to give a more accurate average score. blue screen of death never went away, might be better if playing with a group, maybe I've had it with high tech modern shooters...
  41. Nov 7, 2013
    This is one of the best Call of Duty games ever! Finally we can affect environment! Graphics look so good and multiplayer is as awesome as always! If you are into action games, BUY THIS!
  42. Nov 7, 2013
    Don't be discouraged by the poor reviews. After spending four hours playing both the campaign and multi-player, I'm very happy with my purchase. I had to adjust the mouse sensitivity but other then that the controls seemed very fluid.

I'm not entirely sure why people dislike this game so strongly... However if you look closely, you'll find most of these reviews were written by people who never even played the game, (or at least not for very long).
  43. Nov 5, 2013
    Yeah yeah It has The Normal and maybe above normal Launch issues But i think giving a good game 0 or 1 of ten is just ridiculous I thought about typing a review after passing the launch issues But no way ]
    The Game deserves good reviews maybe 6 7 /8 but not 0
    Because 0 is for messed up and totaly Glitched Shi*t Anyway The game cores maybe still the same but boy this is cod (Fast
    The Game deserves good reviews maybe 6 7 /8 but not 0
    Because 0 is for messed up and totaly Glitched Shi*t
    Anyway The game cores maybe still the same but boy this is cod (Fast paced Entertaining game we all know) The graphics are good if you have The machine
    Sounds are great maybe better than BF4
    Last thing The hate this game gets makes it more good Thats why it over sells anygame (but Bot my Lovely GTAV)
    Sounds:10/10
    Graphics:8.5/10
    Gamepla:9/10 (if you are looking for another gameplay mechanics its not here)
    Multiplayer:10/10
    Singeleplayer:8/10 Cuz The story aient that motivationg sometimes(no spoilers)

Last Score 8/10
  44. Nov 5, 2013
    What you have here is a very typical Call of Duty title with all the bell and whistles of it's previous releases. Call of Duty Ghosts does suffer from a next gen look as BF4 was given, it does make up for in areas such as being able to shoot without being stuck behind invisible barriers in the pathing the game suffers from. Lets face it we buy call of duty not for its realism we buy itWhat you have here is a very typical Call of Duty title with all the bell and whistles of it's previous releases. Call of Duty Ghosts does suffer from a next gen look as BF4 was given, it does make up for in areas such as being able to shoot without being stuck behind invisible barriers in the pathing the game suffers from. Lets face it we buy call of duty not for its realism we buy it for the ridiculous amount of guns and kills to roll over each mission. People having issues with the game on PC I feel have a very limited understanding on the mechanics, as my computer has no problem with this game and it's by no means overclocked or expensive. Unfortunatly people want to play on PC but want every game to cater exactly to their build and that's just not reality that can only happen with a console. Expand
  45. Lib
    Nov 5, 2013
    Best Call of Duty game since Modern Warfare 2. Raging kids puts 0 marks only because this is CoD, I'm sure, that majority of them not even played the game.
  46. Nov 10, 2013
    My PC is a beast and the game wouldn't run at all. After some frustration I disabled crossfire and found everything runs perfectly smooth on "extra" quality. Graphics don't totally blow me away but I do occasionally pause to enjoy the scenery, so it's certainly not bad. Lack of PC options/optimisation is pretty frustrating but nothing is a deal breaker. I love Cod and BF and the fact thatMy PC is a beast and the game wouldn't run at all. After some frustration I disabled crossfire and found everything runs perfectly smooth on "extra" quality. Graphics don't totally blow me away but I do occasionally pause to enjoy the scenery, so it's certainly not bad. Lack of PC options/optimisation is pretty frustrating but nothing is a deal breaker. I love Cod and BF and the fact that little has changed is a positive for me. I'm enjoying the map layout and the different weapon upgrade system and of course the multiplayer is well balanced and fun. Technically the game is not as good as battlefield but I think in the long run I will have more fun with it. Single player campaign is great. Not sure what people want but there are some cool new ideas. I'm taking a point of for lack of originality so what and another point for the technical issues. This developer has enough money to get it right. If you liked the others and your not a whinger you will like this. Expand
  47. Nov 12, 2013
    One of the best FPS of all time. i have no idea why everyone hates it. For sure, this game is not a 10/10. but theres huge improvement compared to bo2. For score purpose, I give this game a 10/10
  48. Nov 7, 2013
    This game is EPIC. I can't understand why so many negative reviews here.

This game has kept on repeating all the core elements of COD in this 3-hour long SP campaign: - slow motion time after bashing doors - saving companions - lots of explosions - final boss fight with player in dangerous situation Activision team is so talented that they had set up the golden formula of modern
    This game is EPIC. I can't understand why so many negative reviews here.

- slow motion time after bashing doors
    - saving companions
    - lots of explosions
    - final boss fight with player in dangerous situation

Activision team is so talented that they had set up the golden formula of modern warfare gaming standards, which doesn't need any further innovation in the future history of humanity.
  49. Nov 12, 2013
    While multiplayer and the new modes are great. The singleplayer feels mostly stagnant and still feels like it was an after thought. Which is not all to surprising considering Call Of Duty is best known for its Multiplayer.
  50. Nov 16, 2013
    I know the whole restrictions is crap, I had a system running on 4Gs of ram but now I'm at 8Gs of ram cost meh a pretty dollar.. But what is excepted from something that is expecting so much on "next gen systems" this should have been expected. Be warned it wants high end gaming components.. If you get past the whole wanting more, the game play is awesome! The campaign is something I wouldI know the whole restrictions is crap, I had a system running on 4Gs of ram but now I'm at 8Gs of ram cost meh a pretty dollar.. But what is excepted from something that is expecting so much on "next gen systems" this should have been expected. Be warned it wants high end gaming components.. If you get past the whole wanting more, the game play is awesome! The campaign is something I would say worth playing it makes you really feel under dog, and pretty much as I was playing the map was falling apart! Multiplayer Is not bad, I have played CoD since its release on Xbox and Playstation and the evolving of CoD is pretty sweet, I've seen a whole map change before my eyes in ghost online and the controls are really nice for PC! I would recommend Ghost to Console users, because of system requirements. But over all in my opinion Ghost is a great add on to Call of Duty Franchise and not bad for PC Expand
  51. Nov 7, 2013
    God.. the amount of clenching butt is todamn high here. People have got their owns ettings wrong and then complain about graphics, they have PCs and complain about lag.Well.. let me say it like this then.. this game works great and me and im having a massive blast.. the end :D
  52. Nov 7, 2013
    Awesome! it has a very strong campaign story (watch out hollywood) its just like that movie black hawk down with tom cruise but set in the future where the Europeans have taken over America (land of the free) and you and your dog friend riley have to take back the land our noble white Christian forefathers originated from (not the Indians lmao who believes that myth?)

Revolutionary fish

Revolutionary fish A.I is also a new feature I was swimming in the game and the fish floated around me! it was was like a scene from disney and brought a tear to my eye. absolutely overwhelming and beautiful, maybe in the sequel to ghosts they can help take back america from the arabs since it would be a waste of the AI code otherwise.

The multiplayer is also amazing such a breath of fresh air its just like the last game! the killstreaks feel rewarding and the atmosphere oh my lord its so cinematic in game. I was playing a match online and a light post fell infront me I jumped out my seat and was all like WTFLMAO HOLY and my kid teammate screamed and we had good times. My only gripe is the fish ai was not used in multiplayer which was a dumb choice as they could have had a sword fish killstreak or something you know?

and the game runs like on my $2000 mac pro, I should have got it for xbox, what's all the talk about pc gaming being better and cheaper than console hmmm?

Overall a solid 10

pls don't pick on my grammer btw
  53. Nov 7, 2013
    This game is the best call of duty I've ever played however some bugs need to be fixed...

I think the graphics and gameplay are good on my 1440p monitor maxed out on my gtx 780!
    Looking forward to the future patches and driver updates, this is clearly a step forward for the franchise.
  54. Nov 5, 2013
    One of the best games and the best shooter game this generation. Very action packed, great visuals on ultra, especially in 3D, interesting campaign (much better then BF4), the dog is real deal and very fun to watch, many memorable moments and great shooter mechanics. What else to say? Masterpiece. Too bad so many people have computers, hence so many negative reviews. I highly recommendOne of the best games and the best shooter game this generation. Very action packed, great visuals on ultra, especially in 3D, interesting campaign (much better then BF4), the dog is real deal and very fun to watch, many memorable moments and great shooter mechanics. What else to say? Masterpiece. Too bad so many people have computers, hence so many negative reviews. I highly recommend this game to anyone. Expand
  55. Nov 15, 2013
    This game isn't perfect, but it had new game elements, as they said, and they were pretty fair. Played trough veteran, nad the biggest challenge was the F pressing in Vegas, but it was a good experience. And the ending! The best ending I ever saw. Surprised me a lot. MAN! And haters gonna hate, that's life. I had found one texture bug in the game, it runs smoothly, and I have a medium PC.This game isn't perfect, but it had new game elements, as they said, and they were pretty fair. Played trough veteran, nad the biggest challenge was the F pressing in Vegas, but it was a good experience. And the ending! The best ending I ever saw. Surprised me a lot. MAN! And haters gonna hate, that's life. I had found one texture bug in the game, it runs smoothly, and I have a medium PC. I still love Infinity Ward. And the score is for the single player story, game play. Expand
  56. Nov 30, 2013
    Nothing extremely outgoing on new to the series, and the PC servers are yet a gain not as great as the console ones but still yet a fun game. Multiplayer is fast and fun, Extinction is a great zombies alternative and The campaign is cinematic and fast. If you enjoyed previous games in the series you will enjou Ghosts.
  57. Nov 8, 2013
    From a scale 1-10 I give this game an 8. From a scale 1-10, haters give this game a 0. Don't let the hundreds of exaggerated negative reviews from people who are just extremely pessimistic mess up this game for you. This game tries to bring some welcome changes while still maintaining some bugs and glitches the series is known for but this is without a doubt a fun game.
  58. Nov 6, 2013
    While the game is still not quite on-par with other FPS games, Ghosts still improved quite a bit from previous call of duty games, and most notably, from the Modern Warfare series, with MW3 being the ugliest game I've ever seen.
    Gameplay wise, especially in multiplayer, call of duty has gone back to it's simpler roots. Customization in classes has been brought back a notch, only allowing 3 perks like in the old days. This is a good thing, since making a class with 9 perks and a knife, or 7 perks and a sniper with 2 attachments is well beyond the scope of the game, and the FPS genre. (take a hint here, Treyarch). One important thing that I noticed while playing: the FOV is very low, severely limiting spotting abilities on your sides, as well as in the distance.
    In terms of performance, the game is pretty average. I would've liked to see a more linear connection between performance hit and graphical improvement, and many others will agree on that. Still, I see Ghosts as a welcome addition to the series, and should capture the hearts of many games once again, that stopped caring after MW2 (like myself. I did play the later games, but remained unimpressed).
  59. Nov 23, 2013
    Bought the game with very high expectations as a fan of Call of Duty: BO2. Took about a week or two for them to work most of the bugs out of the PC versions with bad frame rates, crashes and just getting the game to boot on a lot of PC's was work. Now that it's all cleaned up and most of the bugs are gone its a great game still think BO2 plays a little better but love the kill streaks inBought the game with very high expectations as a fan of Call of Duty: BO2. Took about a week or two for them to work most of the bugs out of the PC versions with bad frame rates, crashes and just getting the game to boot on a lot of PC's was work. Now that it's all cleaned up and most of the bugs are gone its a great game still think BO2 plays a little better but love the kill streaks in Ghost. A good game and its not to be compared to Battlefield 4, they are totally different styles of games this is more arcade fast pace style where BF4 is simulator and more realistic. Over all COD Ghost is a great game and you will have loads of fun playing it takes a while to get used to the play style but once you do.....Let the games begin. Expand
  60. Nov 16, 2013
    Actually pretty good. The singleplayer is fun, but short. It has a very good plot to it, also quite believable in my opinion. The graphics-- NO. Who cares about the graphics? Just play the god damn game! The graphics are fine, don't listen to anyone else, they probably have a graphics card which can only play games at 640x480!!

The multiplayer, is fun but quite slow. It doesn't click

The multiplayer, is fun but quite slow. It doesn't click as well as Black Ops 2. It's fun though, also the create a class has made a huge leap from the other COD games. There are a different range of maps, big and small, but mainly big. Not much sniping spots though, only some small straights where you can squeeze in a bit of sniping.

The only problem with this is the 6GB requirement. I have used something to get it to play with 4GB, and it runs no problem!

This COD is mainly suited for the next-gen consoles, but you don't want to here kids screaming "I YOUR MOM!", so go for the PC version if you don't like kids screaming they had sexual intercourse with your mom.

All round, good game. Need some improvements, for example, large open maps for better sniping and FOV slider, also removing the 6GB minimum requirement.

61. Nov 19, 2013
    I don't understand all the bad scores here. I'm into singleplayer only and here CoD Ghost is more or less exactly like the other CoD games, a linear and short but amazing funride!
  62. Nov 8, 2013
    Ghost Best in Series by far.. Haters gonna Hate... Uninformed computer illiterates will always blame game design over purchase of old tech they thought would last forever.. Buy a console if you cannot update your limped biscuit of a computer. BTW, new-gen consoles have 8 gig memory and 8 core cpu.. if you can't compete with a console..why even try to play a PC game? If you like old-genGhost Best in Series by far.. Haters gonna Hate... Uninformed computer illiterates will always blame game design over purchase of old tech they thought would last forever.. Buy a console if you cannot update your limped biscuit of a computer. BTW, new-gen consoles have 8 gig memory and 8 core cpu.. if you can't compete with a console..why even try to play a PC game? If you like old-gen looks.. stick to a 360 or PS3 console so you don't whine about next-gen problems that will arise.. problem solved. These postings about limits are just plain stupid. 64 bit needs to expand further to expand games.. memory limits are going to rise to explore better features.. time marches on.. grow up already.

For “me”.. This seems to be the “BEST” in the Call of Duty Series. There is so much new to examine while you still have the gameplay COD is known for. I like the features of “Squads” and find the multiplayer to work rather well even without dedicated servers. I would rather see dedicated servers to be honest, they should never had been moved to an after thought for PC players. Biggest mistake the franchise chose to do. Anyways.. The soldier build up is all new and works rather well. You now have a squad worth of soldiers that can also be leveled up and designed as you wish. Very interesting and look forward to more. Graphics are stunning when set to “Extra” and all seems to run pretty smooth for “me”. I didn’t buy the expansion pack “yet”.. but most likely will.

I played Battlefield 4 for 5 days straight before this release. I have yet to load Battlefield since. People keep comparing the two titles although they do not play the same at all. Let us be honest here, they are both same old same old but refined for the better(we hope) each year. There are many ways to play these titles with known winning abilities in execution. I like ground pounding and COD offers that in spades. Battlefield is more of a Vehicle play although to me a bit arcade'ish in execution BF4 “defuse mode” is interesting and a take on Search and Destroy, my favorite type of play in these games. Ghost still has S&D buried inside, however they are toting a new twist with Search and Rescue which allows the possibility of revival from a team mate. I never warmed to Blackops or Blackops 2 nor would I suggest them to others. This title though? Single player and Multiplayer get my nod.. nicely done with no patches yet.. can only get better.

Remember the minimum requirements folks.. you will need 6 gig of Memory to get this running on the PC.. I would also suggest a 660 or better graphics card.. don’t hate the game for this.. The bugs for “some” seem to do with graphics and the minimum ram requirement. I have neither or any bug that can relate to my system. The “only” bug I have seen is no mouse control left or right to change players you are spectating when dead in Search and Rescue games. I am sure they will fix that in a patch and does not really effect gameplay. I don’t really have an Uber system either. I5 2500k, 16 gig ram, GTX670 card and RAID HD to SSD. I call it a basic medium system and specs.

Plenty of MP maps right at release and many ways to play. I have no choice but to like this game for what it is.. a winner. [GS] 8/10
  63. Feb 24, 2014
    Mp review only.

The graphic are maybe not as good as BO2 but not too bad. A little lesser.

The rest of the game is very nice. The gameplay is as good as BO2 and MW3. New maps, new perks, new guns, new killstreak. Everything work well, bugless almost.

The sound is very good like for the past cod.

Great game!
  64. Jul 26, 2014
    I've never played Call of Duty games before. I've been vaguely aware of them, but I erroneously believed they were WW2 games which didn't appeal to me very much. I picked up Call of Duty Ghosts on PC and I've had a crazy fun time with it. There's over 2k 0 and 1 star reviews for the game from fans of the series, that's pretty puzzling. Maybe it wasn't the same game that they've beenI've never played Call of Duty games before. I've been vaguely aware of them, but I erroneously believed they were WW2 games which didn't appeal to me very much. I picked up Call of Duty Ghosts on PC and I've had a crazy fun time with it. There's over 2k 0 and 1 star reviews for the game from fans of the series, that's pretty puzzling. Maybe it wasn't the same game that they've been playing. As someone very new to the series I'm quite happy with it. The story line is awesome, the gameplay is really tight and the weapons and AI are fun. Expand
  65. Dec 29, 2013
    The action packed game play and graphics makes up for the forgettable characters and weird story line in single player. The muliplayer is very fun and I especially enjoy unlocking patches, backgrounds, and gear through in-game achievements. I also like the squad point system and experimenting with different guns, attachments, and perks. I'm glad they don't allow you to buy squad pointsThe action packed game play and graphics makes up for the forgettable characters and weird story line in single player. The muliplayer is very fun and I especially enjoy unlocking patches, backgrounds, and gear through in-game achievements. I also like the squad point system and experimenting with different guns, attachments, and perks. I'm glad they don't allow you to buy squad points with real money because it seems most games are going that way nowadays. Expand
  66. Nov 17, 2013
    Best Call of Duty campaign yet. Visually stunning. This may sound silly, but I think Call of Duty played on what people thought of previous campaigns this time and truly amplified it. It rivals the campaign of Bulletstorm and the Gears of War games and the animation is as smooth and the game is more beautiful than Rage. If it's not my favorite shooter campaign in the past few years it'sBest Call of Duty campaign yet. Visually stunning. This may sound silly, but I think Call of Duty played on what people thought of previous campaigns this time and truly amplified it. It rivals the campaign of Bulletstorm and the Gears of War games and the animation is as smooth and the game is more beautiful than Rage. If it's not my favorite shooter campaign in the past few years it's close. It's cross-gen, so I guess it is in contention for my shooter of the gen.

People will analyze this story to death, but as an action movie style plot it's great. Snow, underwater, repelling down skyscrapers, even tanks and helicopters. It has everything and does it all well. To bad some of it feels like it could have been more like the dog especially. Makes me wonder if they'll compete with Battlefield 4 with vehicle combat in future multiplayer DLC.

While I can't say this looks flat out better than BF4, I can say it looks great. It rivals it's beauty through style, and it runs smoother than BF4 even if BF4 when tweaked properly (no MSAA, low postAA at 1440p) still looks really smooth on my 7970. My SSD made them even smoother. No complaints graphically and until the very end I was impressed. Of course there will be a sequel and I might be in line to snatch up the rest of the possible trilogy.
  67. Nov 24, 2013
    This is a great game. The campaign is simply amazing and the multiplayer is great. I love the extinction mode as well. The story is good. The graphics are good. The A.I. is good. What else do you want people
  68. Nov 16, 2013
    The singleplayer campaign is not a masterpiece, but it's quite decent and the finale is fun and not a usual cliche.
    I've bought the game for its multiplayer, and initialy there was a lot of trouble with that, but after the patch released a week ago and after updating to the latest beta video driver I have no problem whatsoever. Awesome game, multiplayer is great on all aspects (maps, weapons, weapon sounds etc.).

P. S. Funny how many kids rage because they can't ask parents to install reasonable amount of RAM. A gaming PC in 2013 with less than 6 GB RAM? You've got to be kidding me! BTW, the limit is there for a reason.
  69. Mar 27, 2014
    A deep, rich story marred by the best graphics the system has ever seen. However the severe lack of micro DLC held this game back at the start they've really picked it up with even £3 camo packs soon to come. If I had to find a flaw with this game it would have to be setting there FoV at 65 with no way to change it. This is a severe step back from previous CoD's as I can no longer revertA deep, rich story marred by the best graphics the system has ever seen. However the severe lack of micro DLC held this game back at the start they've really picked it up with even £3 camo packs soon to come. If I had to find a flaw with this game it would have to be setting there FoV at 65 with no way to change it. This is a severe step back from previous CoD's as I can no longer revert back to my preferred 50 degrees however even this cant help but make this the greatest game of all time taking club penguins spot as No1.
  70. Aug 26, 2014
    It is Call of Duty, the best FPS in the galaxy. What do you expect anymore? This is the only game that people can rate it a 10 with no doubt. Call of Duty has already become a legend in FPS genre such that its quality is always guaranteed.

Unfortunately, legend always attract haters. This explains the ridiculously underrated user score here.
  71. Apr 17, 2014
    The graphics are not too shabby. I'm not sure why everyone says they suck. Must be because they turned all the settings on low. On ultra, the game looks and runs fantastic. Again, I'm not sure why everyone says it's not optimized. No issues here. The campaign story was a blast. I had no interest in Multiplayer. All in all, it's not as bad as some make it out to be. The reason Call of DutyThe graphics are not too shabby. I'm not sure why everyone says they suck. Must be because they turned all the settings on low. On ultra, the game looks and runs fantastic. Again, I'm not sure why everyone says it's not optimized. No issues here. The campaign story was a blast. I had no interest in Multiplayer. All in all, it's not as bad as some make it out to be. The reason Call of Duty gets so much heat is because of a new game every year, children ruining the online experience, and according to most, an embarrassment to shooter titles. They hate the games so much, they do everything in their power to criticize and find something to complain about. Graphics are fine, gameplay is fine, and the story is fine. Stop being so needy and appreciate what you have. Expand
  72. Nov 23, 2013
    10 out of 10. Ignore those COD haters, they are just kids who can't stand being owned in Multiplayer mode. Lets talk about the Single Player first. The story has a great freaking plot and ends with a cliff hanger which makes me wanna play more. I'm guessing there will be a Ghost 2 but lets talk about Multiplayer now. People don't play COD Ghost anymore because of the mouse problem or the10 out of 10. Ignore those COD haters, they are just kids who can't stand being owned in Multiplayer mode. Lets talk about the Single Player first. The story has a great freaking plot and ends with a cliff hanger which makes me wanna play more. I'm guessing there will be a Ghost 2 but lets talk about Multiplayer now. People don't play COD Ghost anymore because of the mouse problem or the low fps, but who the f**k cares? Just play. There are so many ways to fix it, play in windowed mode and disable steam in-game. Helps so much, these people are just lazy and I bet they just lost their last round badly before they came on Metacritic. Expand
  73. Feb 4, 2014
    And here we are again,where all the Battlefield players,kids that need the OP weapons so they can play,graphics whores,*cool* kids that hate on it just because it's named Call of Duty and so on.I am 100% sure that if it would not be called Call of duty it would have a MUCH higher score.So stop hating on it just because it's Call of Duty,geez. If u don't like it or so DON'T HATE ON IT.And here we are again,where all the Battlefield players,kids that need the OP weapons so they can play,graphics whores,*cool* kids that hate on it just because it's named Call of Duty and so on.I am 100% sure that if it would not be called Call of duty it would have a MUCH higher score.So stop hating on it just because it's Call of Duty,geez. If u don't like it or so DON'T HATE ON IT.
    Anyways,the game is just the BEST Call of Duty to date.It has alot of new features like Create a Soldier,you can be a girl,new knife animation so kniferunners would be gone,no deathstreaks,no OP weapons(every weapon kills you in seconds),no pro perks,new sights like the VMR Sight,the Tracker Sight or the improved Thermal Sight,new barrel attachments like the Flash Suppressor(I don't think you remember the Flash Hider from WaW,it works exactly the same) and the Muzzle Brake,now you can't carry a grenade simultaneously with a grenade launcher or masterkey,you can remove the grenade,special grenade,secondary or replace your primary with a combat knife for bonus perks,the graphics,well,they look dull a bit but they look realistic,like our world isn't made of plastic and so on.
    But for you guys that have migraines from too low or too high Field of View,i recommend you the Field of View changer that was approved by Activision,or if your game is too laggy,to find and change some config_mp.cfg/config.cfg settings and it will work just fine
    CVDash,out.
  74. Nov 17, 2013
    Very good game! If you have a bad computer, or, excuse me, crooked hands, the developers are not to blame! Buy yourself a good computer and play for fun! The game is very good! Incredibly best company! Multiplayer, as in the call of Duty MW2, MW3, just amazing! I am very happy with my pre-order. It is a pity that there is no Russian language, but the developers are engaged in localization!Very good game! If you have a bad computer, or, excuse me, crooked hands, the developers are not to blame! Buy yourself a good computer and play for fun! The game is very good! Incredibly best company! Multiplayer, as in the call of Duty MW2, MW3, just amazing! I am very happy with my pre-order. It is a pity that there is no Russian language, but the developers are engaged in localization! Keep it up, Infinity Ward and Activision! Expand
  75. Nov 26, 2013
    Never been a fan of the series but call of duty ghost changed my mind. It was my first COD game, now I wanna try them all out! Love the single player! Extinction mode is really fun!
  76. Nov 22, 2013
    better than any call of duty it has amazing graphics and even better graphics in the next gen systems and PC the multiplayer looks cool also the squad mode is good too very good multiplayer just need some work with the spawns but extinction is the coolest part of this CoD ALIENS excellet job.
  77. Nov 27, 2013
    Love the game. enjoying the story. sure it may seem lame to uneducated people and those with no souls, but for those of us that actually love our country and the thought of survival even when knocked to the lowest place on earth. I for one enjoyed. haven't tried the multiplayer, but that's not why i bought this game.
  78. Dec 5, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Enough already whining that the game is you little graphics that Passed the game on high on a laptop like storyline For this and worth playing COD: Ghosts interactivity action and plot. The game works fine if I'm playing on a laptop when only left without updates. That you've got curves gentlemen hands or you do not know how to optimize your technique for games Bring a new engine So what are you primarily play because of the graphics On ultra settings the game looks great a little? And what happens once you lot funny)) Sling mud can only stupid rogue who downloaded torrent and govnokomp not pulled well, or hands out of the back seat grow The game deserves a solid rating of 7.5 out of 10 points If you so pret Battlefield 4 and background graphics comparison you throw mud COD: Ghosts, then you go on and play your Battlefield 4 males These are two completely different games and if you are not a fan of the series why stoop so low that dirty game and underestimates The thing is that the brand is well promoted COD and it competes with Battlefield, but for some reason consumers are accustomed to assess the performances of the method of comparison of concurrent with pictures and if it really was so miserable you leshego only 2 months and discuss it Read reviews antifans series Kolda and began to assert himself with them Expand
  79. Dec 6, 2013
    Call of Duty ghost répond a toutes mes attentes a mon gout un des meilleurs COD et encore une fois élu FPS de l'année !

Je recommande fortement ce jeu a tous les gamers
  80. Jun 20, 2014
    I had Call of Duty: Ghosts installed about a month ago but never really got into the game. At the time I was impressed with the visuals and the overall experience of playing the game. I am going to give the game another go and this time I will persevere at the game to get further into the game.
  81. Dec 11, 2013
    I love this game. Its very fun.Not lagging and nice frame and nice graphic. So far this was my second best game ever for COD. First was Modern Warfare 3.
  82. Mar 14, 2014
    Call Of Duty Ghosts has an amazing single player, an excellent multiplayer and a very important addition to Call Of Duty series. I really do not understand why the negative reviews this game, I believe that children are adults who want to look and Battlefield fanboys. And the best versions of this game certainly is on PlayStation 3,PlayStation 4 and WiiU.
  83. Dec 23, 2013
    excelent graphics, excelent sound, epic campaign, squads mode is great, extinction is good, and multiplayer is very good on every aspect. best of the series
  84. Jan 5, 2014
    Well, perhaps in front of us the best representative of a series of call of duty!
    Not looking for a fairly short story that can be completed in four hours at Infinity Ward to get a high-quality blockbuster each subsequent misiya not like the previous, cool graphics and plenty of modes for multiplayer. In general, the game was cool but not without faults that...
  85. Jan 15, 2014
    I don't get why people are complaining so much! Ok, it's a bit laggy sometimes, but the game is great! Sleek graphics and good gameplay. A fast paced shooter worth your money! :)
  86. Jan 23, 2014
    It's call of duty, so what can you expect from Infinity Ward, they make games too gud. It's so moch like the last one, but i like to pay 60 dollars, cause if u werk for 7 1/2 hours in mickey D's, you can get this game. Call of dooty too gud, a must have. Can't wait for the sequel.
  87. Jan 26, 2014
    Judging the single player aspect of the game basically on it`s own merits game play wise without taking in account all the technical aspects like the high requirements yet unoptimized visual candy, the game is fun. Yes it is highly scripted with endless troop loops if you don`t keep up with it, but the game is very fun regardless. The cut scenes seem to be capped at 30 fps but they sureJudging the single player aspect of the game basically on it`s own merits game play wise without taking in account all the technical aspects like the high requirements yet unoptimized visual candy, the game is fun. Yes it is highly scripted with endless troop loops if you don`t keep up with it, but the game is very fun regardless. The cut scenes seem to be capped at 30 fps but they sure look pretty and might I add, artistic.
    In a nutshell, the game is great fun!
  88. Feb 20, 2014
    good game but you need 6Ram so if no do not get it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  89. May 1, 2014
    Amazing graphics. I am one of the smart people who like the story behind call of duty. It has been proven that innovative games get purchased less and so developers stick with what works. you may hate that almost every game is an FPS, but it's an amazing genre. The thing is, you may say you hate it, but I know that you're just gonna spend hours on multiplayer. So stop hating on C.O.D, andAmazing graphics. I am one of the smart people who like the story behind call of duty. It has been proven that innovative games get purchased less and so developers stick with what works. you may hate that almost every game is an FPS, but it's an amazing genre. The thing is, you may say you hate it, but I know that you're just gonna spend hours on multiplayer. So stop hating on C.O.D, and go play Sonic or something. The problem isn't in the game. Every game is good, it's just the person's opinion. Expand
  90. Apr 10, 2014
    Honestly, I disagree with a lot of what the haters are saying. This is actually not that bad of a game. It's the first Call of Duty game I've enjoyed playing. The graphics aren't bad, they remind me of the way the Modern Warfare series looked. The new customization options are fun to mess around with. Other than that, though, it's your basic Call of Duty game. That said, it's the only oneHonestly, I disagree with a lot of what the haters are saying. This is actually not that bad of a game. It's the first Call of Duty game I've enjoyed playing. The graphics aren't bad, they remind me of the way the Modern Warfare series looked. The new customization options are fun to mess around with. Other than that, though, it's your basic Call of Duty game. That said, it's the only one I'd actually recommend to anyone. Expand
  91. May 3, 2014
    Personally, I think that this game is an upgrade from Black Ops 2. I'm especially fond of the new Extinction mode, it's a welcome change from the old Zombies games. The game is, although it's "the same as the others", fun to play. Sliding around the map avoiding the other team can be pretty amusing. What's so wrong with this game for it to have such a low score?
  92. May 3, 2014
    I love this game. plain and simple, people complain how its "different" from the rest of the series but i just don't care, for me, i like shooting things and i like the diversity, if your anything like me, and you have a decent computer with 4 gigs of ram (thanks to the new update) you'll love this game. though i would recommend at least an nvidia gt630 2gb graphics card or it looks likeI love this game. plain and simple, people complain how its "different" from the rest of the series but i just don't care, for me, i like shooting things and i like the diversity, if your anything like me, and you have a decent computer with 4 gigs of ram (thanks to the new update) you'll love this game. though i would recommend at least an nvidia gt630 2gb graphics card or it looks like crap.
    i would definitely recommend this game.
  93. Jul 5, 2014
    Forget what others say. Get CODnapped and submerge yourself in this gem of a campaign. A surprisingly long explosive singleplayer campaign will keep you happy and satisfied. So shutup and start shooting something.
  94. Aug 15, 2014
    I really like this game, The campaign is nice, My friend has bought this game only for single-player and co-op. I like the new Co-op. We play it on an old xbox 360, Only the videos can lag a bit. I think this is the best COD since world at war.
  95. Aug 26, 2014
    This is Cod of duty, now everything changes but not cod, never and I the only thing i can ever say about this game is that

10/10 It's Okay :))))))))
  96. Sep 7, 2014
    Call Of Duty Ghosts just rocks! Excellent plot, great soundtrack and very action packed and visual stunning single player campaign. Just fun to play as all the games in the COD series.
  97. Oct 4, 2014
    The moment I saw that COD had Eminem's name tag on it, I knew that I had to buy this game. The Campaign is amazing, the ending is suspenseful. Dammit you guys must play this game!!
  98. Jun 17, 2015
    omg this my favourite call of duty.story line is amazing ,i like the graphics truely awsome and locations are beutiful,starting of game is amazing wow what a graphics,mission in space is amazing.truly ignore negative reviews.i want to play sequel as soon as possible

1. Dec 30, 2013
    It's exactly what fans of the franchise have grown to expect. No surprises here, folks. [Jan 2014, p.90]
    Nothing to see here in terms of innovation: the campaign is dull, the multiplayer fun. But this time, the air of sameness is a little bit too much. [Issue#236]
  3. Nov 24, 2013
    An utterly horrible PC port mars an otherwise very, very average Call of Duty game. Nothing to see here.