Car Tycoon PC

3.6

1. SarahG.
    Dec 5, 2002
    Hmm... After having some fun with the 1993 Detroit I was looking forward to another design,test and build car game. This one falls flat on its face in ALL aspects. Why can't anyone build a car design tycoon type game that is fun? So far Detroit is the only one that is 1/3 the way there. Sucky, Sucky, Sucky!
  2. HorstE.
    Mar 7, 2002
    Lotsa bugs, don't buy it!
  3. JohnL.
    May 5, 2005
    In the game,I had over several crashes in under 3 minutes.Every time i play it, it crashes my pc.
  4. TellyJ.
    May 30, 2004
    They should shoot people who dare to sell such a game in stores. Although I like such games, this one crashes tie after time. Tried on several pc's, tried several patches and still doesn't work good enough to play for more than 3 minutes till you get the crappy "fatal error" or "access violation in ...".
  5. BobC.
    Apr 9, 2004
    One of the best tycoon games i have ever played. but this is the first tycoon game i have played.
  6. Ben
    Feb 1, 2002
    Some nice cars but to top it off it should have some good looking girls in it.
  7. Serge
    Feb 5, 2004
    Works on mine ( i have windows 98 ) most ppl have new stuff...but mno girls and needs more styles and vehical shapes.
  8. Mike
    Jun 15, 2002
    Installed game and that was just the beginning of the problems. Froze all the time, screwed up sound and crashed computer. Wouldn't buy game if I knew iI was gonna have this many problems.
  9. ChrisP.
    May 25, 2002
    Piece of crap, my worst buy ever. Not only won't it work on my computer but the support offered was non existent to say the least. The little support i did get (1 reply in TWENTY SEVEN E-MAILS) was to download different drivers and change this and that setting which now means it still doesn't work (no other reply since) and to top it off ALL off my other games now CRASH on startPiece of crap, my worst buy ever. Not only won't it work on my computer but the support offered was non existent to say the least. The little support i did get (1 reply in TWENTY SEVEN E-MAILS) was to download different drivers and change this and that setting which now means it still doesn't work (no other reply since) and to top it off ALL off my other games now CRASH on start up A BIG THANX TO CAR TYCOON (NOT) Overall a BIG FAT 0.00000. Expand
  10. AdelbertVanSaxen-C.
    Nov 2, 2005
    At startup: Access Violation at adress 03FFFFF4 this after loading the Video trailers No patch, no support site. Real crap.
  11. MarkA.
    Feb 17, 2006
    The idea's the one... but game really sux when crashes, too many bugs, when try to quit another crash... really suck.. for a finished game... no good! Really, no good!
  12. CecilH.
    May 26, 2006
    Detroit is a better game with a more intelligent economic model. Detroit has more options for building cars and a much better research model. If you're thinking of buying this game--do yourself a favor--don't.

Commits the worst possible crime: it's simply no fun to play.
  2. PC Gamer