4.3

1. Bho
    Sep 3, 2004
    Very very poor game by such a big name. Camera angles are the worst, controls are just as bad. Futhermore, graphics are average in my opinion. The only thing I liked was a hint of martial arts, however, that was also limited, I fund myself doing the same moves over and over! Nothing special, not at all impressed. Similar titles which are better I can suggest are Max Payne 2 and Spiderman 2.
  2. ShaneW.
    Jul 27, 2004
    Looks good, but is impossible to control without a joypad, and even with, you'll spend more time wrestling with the camera angles than enjoying the game.

1. Halle Berry does the voice acting for her character, but she over-delivers almost every cheesy line.
  2. The restrictive control system and progression feels pathetic compared to the state of fluid titles such as "Prince of Persia" or "Galleon", whilst the overall experience is confounded by an awkward fixed camera system that makes it virtually impossible to see where you’re going.
  3. Messy, clumsy, and deeply unsatisfying beat-'em-up combat. Surpised? Catwoman is a poorly made tie-in game for a rubbish movie. Someone find me a bag and a brick. [Oct 2004, p.96]