Chaos Legion PC

7.0

1. Mar 6, 2014
    I've played this game through to completion with both characters. Once you start getting more Legions to summon, you can gain passive abilities. Which adds to the beginning lackluster combat.
    Later on, some enemies become a hassle and you have to use the proper move to even deal moderate damage.
    Story isn't the strong point, but it's enjoyable. Stage design is pretty great, but nothing
    Story isn't the strong point, but it's enjoyable.
    Stage design is pretty great, but nothing you'll remember.

-1 point for lack of re-playability
  2. BonD.
    Jan 31, 2005
    An excellent game fun and griping.
  3. SantaClaus
    Mar 19, 2004
    If u gave this game a low rating u santa will crush you til your guts fly out and he will eat your heart and the blood will spray all over the place.
  4. JohnR.
    Sep 8, 2009
    To be honest I do not understand why everyone seems to hate this game. The presentation is decent and the fighting is real fun - there's not enough games of this kind for the PC except maybe Devil May Cry but personally I must say that I enjoyed this game much more than DMC 3 and 4. The level design is interesting and quite varied and I really liked the game's atmosphere. And theTo be honest I do not understand why everyone seems to hate this game. The presentation is decent and the fighting is real fun - there's not enough games of this kind for the PC except maybe Devil May Cry but personally I must say that I enjoyed this game much more than DMC 3 and 4. The level design is interesting and quite varied and I really liked the game's atmosphere. And the "Legion" system is something really unique. Also I do not understand the complaints concerning the conversion - this game always worked fine for me and the controls are as good as they can get (and it's stupid to play this kind of games without using a gamepad anyway). Expand
  5. Sawkokjin
    Dec 26, 2004
    This game is very fun.
  6. Sep 19, 2014
    This game is beautiful, it rock every beat and and is a most optimized game I ever seen in 2004. I ran it smoothly on a 128MB ram PC, which couldn't even handle Warcraft3 properly. Imagine the guy who in change of DMC fighting mechanic got a call from those guy that design Final Fantasy characters, whose say something as "let's make some epic **** that people gonna take 10 more years toThis game is beautiful, it rock every beat and and is a most optimized game I ever seen in 2004. I ran it smoothly on a 128MB ram PC, which couldn't even handle Warcraft3 properly. Imagine the guy who in change of DMC fighting mechanic got a call from those guy that design Final Fantasy characters, whose say something as "let's make some epic **** that people gonna take 10 more years to fully appreciate it", and then we got Chaos Legion. Expand
  7. Aug 12, 2014
    For a new generation it could be "bad" game but for a old skool gamer like me it was good game. I mean I was crazy about anything Japanese and anime like and it was hard to find them. not like today.
  8. Mar 6, 2014
    Story isn't the strong point, but it's enjoyable.
    Stage design is pretty great, but nothing you'll remember.

-1 point for lack of re-playability

It was already forgettable on consoles, but Capcom completely drops the ball with this malfunctioning PC port.
  2. Not only will you have no desire to play it again once you finished it, but you are also highly unlikely to be sufficiently motivated to finish it once, in the first place.
  3. If the problems with getting the game to run weren't enough reason to keep you away from Chaos Legion, then the boring gameplay and graphical shortcomings should be reason enough.