Cities XL PC

4.0

1. GabeFaye
    Oct 10, 2009
    An awesome citybuilder that, im sure, ill play for years. Its less complicated than SC4, while still being a challenge as opposed to plop-games like City Life. The MMO part is cool and adds a new feeling to the overall game experience, while not having too big of an impact. The only real downside is the monthly fee, but me and my friends are more than willing to pay the 7 bucks a month.
  2. Sep 26, 2010
    Awsome, fresh, brand new gameplay compared to SC. The only thing that disappointed me was the fact that we could not build train station or bus station either. Eventually Id say that Cities XL is one of the best city builder game ive played !
  3. GraniteRock
    Oct 24, 2009
    I've very much enjoyed this game. It is a bit barebones right now but they will be releasing new content as time goes on. If you wanted a sim city... you will be disapointed. This isn't about micromanaging the sewer system. This is about creating great looking cities.

1. Cities XL fills in the void left by SimCity, since it turned more attention towards human interaction. Its building and management systems are incredibly varied and complex, giving the player complete control over the city’s growth. And the possibility to share online the whole town with other players in an interactive manner guarantees longevity to the gameplay.
  2. Finally a worthy city building successor to SimCity 4! The prices for playing online are quite high, though.
    Its friendlier learning curve as compared to the SimCity series will rope in new players, while its greater city design freedom will keep vets interested. However, even with multiplayer trading and resource balance and management, Cities XL is still not as hardcore as the SimCity series, and the subscription cost is questionably worth the arguably shallow multiplayer content.