Civilization III: Gold Edition PC

8.3

1. Jan 24, 2011
    I love this game best civ even better than 5. i played this when i was younge when my dad bought it. my pops thought it would bore me but i loved it. i played it for two years non stop (practically) so i got the 4th game and after a week of boring graphics combat and diplomacy i was back to civ 3. i am not lying when i say i have over 1000 hours of gameplay. it is mostly #'s vs #'s but notI love this game best civ even better than 5. i played this when i was younge when my dad bought it. my pops thought it would bore me but i loved it. i played it for two years non stop (practically) so i got the 4th game and after a week of boring graphics combat and diplomacy i was back to civ 3. i am not lying when i say i have over 1000 hours of gameplay. it is mostly #'s vs #'s but not as boring as civ 4 so i let it be exused. must buy game. Expand
  2. Sean
    Jan 5, 2004
    Bought it. Love it. Best Civ game since Call to Power. The specialized units for each Civ add a nice effect and can shift the balance for or against you at certain points. Very well-made game.
  3. Brad
    Feb 27, 2005
    I dont much care for comp. games but a freind of mine brought it over i loaded it up and after playin for an hour or so i went to the mall and bought a copy i love this game its every thing a game needs i mean you get to rule your own nation come on how cool is that.
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. One of those games that prove you don’t need a killer rig to play a fun game. If you were like me and avoided the previous incarnation, now is the time to pick up this gaming gem. Just be warned, nights will turn into mornings and all productivity will be lost once you begin.
  2. If you are looking for a game that has infinite replay value then look no further than this game!