6.6

1. Feb 18, 2013
    Very overrated. Sure, the premise is cool in that parts of the level that aren't lit aren't "there" so to speak. But the gameplay is just so boring. There is no fresh feeling in the game and it just gets super stale after the introduction level. The music is also terribly bad and doesn't fit with this type of game at all. Glad I got this in the HIB and didn't actually pay much for it.
  2. Sep 12, 2012
    Rating of the 2012 release: Overrated, despite it underselling. This game is extremely gimmicky. It's main gimmick is darkness. You remove that, and it's your run of the mill uncreative puzzle platformer. The levels are easy, but not intuitive. They designed the game so you'll die 3-5 times per level on random, unexpected spots and called this good design. These guys seem really cool, but there is a reason this game hasn't sold well. It's extremely niche to gamers who don't see through old tricks.

Additionally, it doesn't even natively support controllers, at least not the standard wireless xbox 360 setup most of us use, even though it was originally made for the PS3.
  3. Dec 20, 2012
    This game is EPIC!.... EPIC FAIL! don't even try it... sucks as hell!
    on the first door of the first level, guess what will you get?
    A FREAKING FALLING INCESSANTLY!
    this is the impression i got, played less than 10 minute, and it's freaking broken... BAM! there's nothing you can do... if i can give a MINUS score, i would give it a -100
  4. Jan 18, 2013
    When I first discovered this game in a video, I found it amazing. The concept of playing with lights seemed awesome. I compared it to the awesome Braid. So I bought it. What a deception... Yes the game has a good lifetime. But I found it extremely boring. I had to force myself to finish the first chapter... I thinks of two major reasons for this : first the death is really penalizing. As we die, which is almost obligatory to discover the level, we have to redo exactly the same actions to get back to the state where we were. Secondary, I really dislike the ambiance. The music is sad and the lack of light makes the vision field really tiny. Furthermore, solving a level is long but not hard.
    To conclude, this game is based on a very good idea, but badly used. Closure is slow and repetitive.
    (excuse me for my bad spelling, I'm french)

1. Apr 18, 2013
    The unique gameplay where unlit platforms disappear makes this game original and entertaining for a while. Closure serves good logic based puzzles, but can become somewhat repetitive after a short while.
    We are called upon to realize that all dark places of each level represent the void. In conjunction with the detailed animation and the ominous music themes that perfectly embellish the three different areas of the game, the player is swiftly captivated by a moody, mystifying narrative that runs through the puzzle-backbone of Closure. [December 2012]
  3. Oct 2, 2012
    If you want to play a truly dark logic 2D platformer - Closure is the one. The game offers fun and satisfying experience worth to try. Even though it doesn't offer the newest technology treatment, frankly, it doesn't matter while playing.