• Publisher: iWin
  • Release Date: Aug 20, 2009
8.9

1. Jul 23, 2012
    I admit I went into this game because the over the top silly description expecting a train wreck. To my surprise I found it was actually quite a good game.

It's very well put together with short scenarios you can equally play in small bursts or long addicted sessions. Free play modes are also available. Basically what you do is manage a resort which is easier said than done at times.

Basically what you do is manage a resort which is easier said than done at times. The sense of humor in this game is quite funny and there's even voice acting with little story snippets that give you just enough to want to know more.

If you like the sort of time management/town management genre and are looking for something light and fun I would definitely recommend Coconut Queen. I give it 5 Coconuts out of 5!
  2. Jul 23, 2012
    A charming and addictive management style game that has you running an island paradise. Cute and fun for the casual gamer with regular doses of clean humor. After only a few scenarios you'll unlock a free play mode to craft your own tailor made resort or continue onward through multiple sections of the island as you advance the plot and learn through flash backs and the narration of yourA charming and addictive management style game that has you running an island paradise. Cute and fun for the casual gamer with regular doses of clean humor. After only a few scenarios you'll unlock a free play mode to craft your own tailor made resort or continue onward through multiple sections of the island as you advance the plot and learn through flash backs and the narration of your companion what made you the Coconut Queen. Expand
  3. Jul 23, 2012
    This game sounded a bit silly at first, but I was suprised to discover that it's a very addictive easy going RTS. It kind of reminds me of age of empires mixed with command and conquer generals except it's based on a beach. This game is very well put together, stable and hasn't crashed once with the exception of an occasional screen glitch which is hardly noticeable. The cutscenes areThis game sounded a bit silly at first, but I was suprised to discover that it's a very addictive easy going RTS. It kind of reminds me of age of empires mixed with command and conquer generals except it's based on a beach. This game is very well put together, stable and hasn't crashed once with the exception of an occasional screen glitch which is hardly noticeable. The cutscenes are cute and funny. It's a relaxed game that I keep coming back to to play when I want to game and chill out. If you enjoy light hearted real time strategies I'd highly recommend it Expand
  4. Aug 9, 2012
    Coconut Queen is an amazing game, but it is also a chance for you to discover the island of Lui Lui (which sounds like Louie Louie -- go ahead and use that as the soundtrack for the rest of this review), which is mysteriously devoid of females! How mysterious! If you like games or spending time on tropical islands, you will probably have a blast with this game. If you are a fan of bothCoconut Queen is an amazing game, but it is also a chance for you to discover the island of Lui Lui (which sounds like Louie Louie -- go ahead and use that as the soundtrack for the rest of this review), which is mysteriously devoid of females! How mysterious! If you like games or spending time on tropical islands, you will probably have a blast with this game. If you are a fan of both games AND tropical islands, you will discover that Coconut Queen is a portal to a beautiful world where pigs skate on mayonnaise and Tony Hawk watches C-Span with Michael Jordan while refrigerated bread sticks eat themselves and multiply into a deafening crescendo of smooth crunching heavy metal guitars and the sky is filled with rainbows made of fire! What are you waiting for? Get your favorite snack and the best computer monitor in the world and get ready to let the Coconutty Queenliness of Coconut Queen wash over you like a hundred-trillion oceans of Brawny Gents! Expand

There are no critic reviews yet.