8.3

1. Mar 29, 2013
    One of my favorite games when I was a kid. Has a neat theme involving navigating your way through the scenes and pages of a comic book. However this game is hard as heck, lol.
  2. May 4, 2013
    This was probably the best game on the Mega Drive, the things that the developers pulled off with the audio and visuals was astounding for the then ageing console. This conversion plays just like you remember it, it's fast paced challenging but rewarding game-play and simple but engaging characters stand up really well today.

It is a short game, you can finish it in around 45 minutes,

It is a short game, you can finish it in around 45 minutes, but it's charm and great game-play will have you re-playing it over and over.
  3. Feb 25, 2016
    I got a Sega Genesis handheld for Christmas, and this was one of the games. I tried it expecting it not to be very good, but it was a REALLY cool concept. It takes place in a comic book that gets drawn enemies as you go, and it adds the effect of kind of breaking the fourth wall by making your character switch panels by swinging by the borders. It has really fun fights and dialogue. It'sI got a Sega Genesis handheld for Christmas, and this was one of the games. I tried it expecting it not to be very good, but it was a REALLY cool concept. It takes place in a comic book that gets drawn enemies as you go, and it adds the effect of kind of breaking the fourth wall by making your character switch panels by swinging by the borders. It has really fun fights and dialogue. It's just a really good game all around! Expand

There are no critic reviews yet.