Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath PC

8.1

1. AdamUnknown
    Apr 20, 2008
    Kanes Wrath, this game beats all the other expansion packs out of the water. More than 5 new factions to play in skirmish or online, New NOD campaign and new Global conquest.
  2. Philip
    Apr 6, 2008
    Great storyline, great new (epic) units, Global Conquest is nicely worked out.. Setbacks are the loading times (had no probs with them in the normal c&c3) and the short campaign. Must have for the C&C community though!
  3. Nigel
    Mar 26, 2008
    An almost perfect expansion pack. Single Player was fantastic for C&C Vets, but there are a few strange balance decisions that confused me with the MultiPlayer...
  4. WolfMan
    Mar 28, 2008
    Nice expansion, but I got a bit lost in the storyline, and the campaign sticks you with the Nod through its 13 missions. The extra game mode of Global Conquest is initially confusing and takes some time getting used to if you've never played Risk. My biggest comment would be on the load times, I don't know how they did it, but they knew exactly how long it takes to go to the Nice expansion, but I got a bit lost in the storyline, and the campaign sticks you with the Nod through its 13 missions. The extra game mode of Global Conquest is initially confusing and takes some time getting used to if you've never played Risk. My biggest comment would be on the load times, I don't know how they did it, but they knew exactly how long it takes to go to the kitchen, grab a beer, use the bathroom, and sit back down. An expansion worth the money for those who enjoyed C&C3, but don't get your expectations too high. I finished it in two days, which left me a bit wanting, and the Global Conquest wasn't enough to keep me for replay value. Expand
  5. AdamJ.
    Apr 6, 2008
    I'm relatively new to the whole RTS genre and based on this, I might be putting the FPS down for a while :) The new global conquest mode is a great addition (I'm a huge defcon fan and like varied gametypes). Had to install C&C3 to play it, but now I have two solid games to play through.
  6. JohnS.
    Mar 26, 2008
    Kane's Wrath adds a lot of variety as well as faction diversity with the new units and upgrades ect. Aside from the already new things in Kane's Wrath, it also changed and fixed some issues that were in the original game such as the economy and underpowered units. If you are a strategist, then there's the very difficult Global Conquest Mode which also adds hundreds of hours Kane's Wrath adds a lot of variety as well as faction diversity with the new units and upgrades ect. Aside from the already new things in Kane's Wrath, it also changed and fixed some issues that were in the original game such as the economy and underpowered units. If you are a strategist, then there's the very difficult Global Conquest Mode which also adds hundreds of hours of gameplay. The campaign, although short, was okay. A large amount of high quality maps has also been added. Subfactions introduced a lot of new play styles and customization. Finally epic units are totally kickass. For a low cost, Kane's Wrath revitalizes the original game and I highly recommend this to anyone who has enjoyed the original game. Expand
  7. Nathan
    Mar 26, 2008
    Sure the single player campaign and Global Conquest is typical for an expansion, but the depth brought to the multiplayer game mode is tremendous. The balance alone is an amazing feat for so many 9 factions/subfactions. Wow.
  8. Jam
    Aug 17, 2008
    Great game but alot of the players like to disconnect to pevent themself getting a loss. dont know why EA dont sort this issue out. a disconnect should = a loss. i give the game a 2 out of 10 for that.
  9. Oct 13, 2011
    A great solid game with some slowdowns, desyncs and still... unbalanced gameplay. The 13-mission only for the Nod campaign didn't quite let up to be a longer expansion pack. Some factions should deserve much newer content. Luckily the game can now be modified with a WrathEd tool.
  10. Jun 17, 2011
    I didn't really buy this for the story, but it's not bad, either way, the added features to the game iteslf, the units and factions, are just pure win. Absolutely great, the only reason I give this only a 7 is because all the added faction units make it nearly impossible to balance. But I don't really mind, I stopped playing CnC3 online a while ago. Balanced or not, still a fun game, andI didn't really buy this for the story, but it's not bad, either way, the added features to the game iteslf, the units and factions, are just pure win. Absolutely great, the only reason I give this only a 7 is because all the added faction units make it nearly impossible to balance. But I don't really mind, I stopped playing CnC3 online a while ago. Balanced or not, still a fun game, and if you're a fan of CnC, you should really get this. Expand
  11. Jan
    Mar 29, 2008
    There was a lot of potential in this add on that got wasted by lack of balance and playability. The 3 chapter, 1 fraction singleplayer campaign sadly lacks of balance, consists of too much scripts that are not fun or simply unfair. Additionally the single campaign is short and comes with an unsatisfying ending. Either Global Conquest and general Multiplayer aren't fun to play more There was a lot of potential in this add on that got wasted by lack of balance and playability. The 3 chapter, 1 fraction singleplayer campaign sadly lacks of balance, consists of too much scripts that are not fun or simply unfair. Additionally the single campaign is short and comes with an unsatisfying ending. Either Global Conquest and general Multiplayer aren't fun to play more than a few times, minutes or hours because of unbalanced, or simply annoying units. 5 out of 10 from me. Expand
  12. Nov 15, 2011
    if you like strategy games, this is a must have. its not as complex as other games in this genre and a lot of fun. the graphics are nice, the sounds as well. videosequences during the campain are really cool. this is the add on for command&conquer 3 and in my opinion the best c&c game. since the patch 1.2 well balanced and its even fun to play against the AI. i suggest to buy it only ifif you like strategy games, this is a must have. its not as complex as other games in this genre and a lot of fun. the graphics are nice, the sounds as well. videosequences during the campain are really cool. this is the add on for command&conquer 3 and in my opinion the best c&c game. since the patch 1.2 well balanced and its even fun to play against the AI. i suggest to buy it only if you have a fast system, otherwise you will have a bad lag in games with a lot of units. Expand
  13. ShaneP.
    Jul 3, 2008
    This game in its present state should not have been released. I fail to see how it can get good review scores when its multiplayer component is runied by constant dsyncs. The single player campaign is average and the new teams are good but with no way of playing your friends without it crashing its not C&C.
  14. smilingbandit
    Nov 12, 2008
    this is my last game from ea. all in all, this is not, what i exspect from a command & conquer title: cutscenes are perfect (really, i love them): +7 gobal conquest (nice idea, but too repetitive): +1 units (integrated older and new units): +3 story (short, ending is ridiculous): -2 multiplayer (unplayable due to sync fail): -5 price (full price for a fraction story): -2
  15. Dogma
    Mar 25, 2008
    If you enjoy pretty FX with generic units. Kanes Wrath delivers in spades. The online play is plagued with bugs and sync errors along with some of the most poorly balanced game-play since the original. Does EA actually have anyone balancing these games? Wait until about 3 patches and a price drop before buying. I wish I would have.
  16. hellbent
    May 25, 2008
    Is it worth it? How much do you like C&C3? Do you want an automatic in on Red Alert 3? Its a great mod, but cons (currently) outweigh the pro's. Its still 1.0, games desync regualarly, a patch is promised, but no ETA. not alot of extra units, just not alot of players online. Most are in EU. For die hard C&C3 fans (until EA cleansup its act).
  17. Apr 27, 2013
    As far as quality goes, Kane’s Wrath provides everything a good RTS expansion should have. The Scrin, Nod, and GDI are divided into 3 “sub-factions”, where 2 of the sub-factions have a unique military specialization. The other sub-faction has its default features from Tiberium Wars. Kane’s Wrath provides a ton of additional custom maps for skirmishes and gives the player plenty of extraAs far as quality goes, Kane’s Wrath provides everything a good RTS expansion should have. The Scrin, Nod, and GDI are divided into 3 “sub-factions”, where 2 of the sub-factions have a unique military specialization. The other sub-faction has its default features from Tiberium Wars. Kane’s Wrath provides a ton of additional custom maps for skirmishes and gives the player plenty of extra content to continue enjoying C&C 3. Expand
  18. Aug 6, 2012
    This expansion is most definitely worth getting: it features a new campaign and new factions/units for multiplayer. However, I wouldn't recommend expecting too much from the campaign. I found it to be far less exciting than the C&C3 campaigns and not particularly satisfying. In the end, I'm glad I bought/played Kane's Wrath, but it won't ever have a special place in my heart...
  19. Sep 29, 2012
    al igual que en tiberium 3 la historia termina con un final muy abierto sin acalar nada , no tiene campaña GDI ni SCRIN y actualmente no se puede jugar online a traves de steam te obligan a usar origin
  20. Dec 16, 2013
    The new factions they added each have an extremely unique feel to them, the voice acting of each unit is spot on. The Global Campaign was a nice little addition, not really ground breaking but nice. The new missions had that classic CnC feel. The core game play mechanics remained untouched. Overall the uniqueness of each subfaction is really what sold me, STEEL TALONS RULE!
  21. Aug 8, 2014
    The game is about strategy game with new resource, tiberium. The tiberium can use for power plant, weapon, etc. If your infantry through pass tiberium, that can damage your infantry. This game also has super unit.

It exhibits the same sense of polish and depth that made the original Tiberium Wars such a classic.
  2. Kane's Wrath brings the challenge of C&C 3 to a new level with new over-the-top units and an equally overblown campaign. The expansion improves on C&C 3 in every critical area while keeping up the game's fast and furious pace. The Global Conquest is disappointing, but not enough to ruin the game.
    Kane's Wrath is something that old school RTS fans and die-hard C&C veterans will enjoy. There's enough here to keep them busy for a long time. Those looking for a more modern RTS experience should look elsewhere, though.