Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath PC

8.1

1. WolfMan
    Mar 28, 2008
    Nice expansion, but I got a bit lost in the storyline, and the campaign sticks you with the Nod through its 13 missions. The extra game mode of Global Conquest is initially confusing and takes some time getting used to if you've never played Risk. My biggest comment would be on the load times, I don't know how they did it, but they knew exactly how long it takes to go to the Nice expansion, but I got a bit lost in the storyline, and the campaign sticks you with the Nod through its 13 missions. The extra game mode of Global Conquest is initially confusing and takes some time getting used to if you've never played Risk. My biggest comment would be on the load times, I don't know how they did it, but they knew exactly how long it takes to go to the kitchen, grab a beer, use the bathroom, and sit back down. An expansion worth the money for those who enjoyed C&C3, but don't get your expectations too high. I finished it in two days, which left me a bit wanting, and the Global Conquest wasn't enough to keep me for replay value. Expand
  2. Jam
    Aug 17, 2008
    Great game but alot of the players like to disconnect to pevent themself getting a loss. dont know why EA dont sort this issue out. a disconnect should = a loss. i give the game a 2 out of 10 for that.
  3. Oct 13, 2011
    A great solid game with some slowdowns, desyncs and still... unbalanced gameplay. The 13-mission only for the Nod campaign didn't quite let up to be a longer expansion pack. Some factions should deserve much newer content. Luckily the game can now be modified with a WrathEd tool.
  4. Jun 17, 2011
    I didn't really buy this for the story, but it's not bad, either way, the added features to the game iteslf, the units and factions, are just pure win. Absolutely great, the only reason I give this only a 7 is because all the added faction units make it nearly impossible to balance. But I don't really mind, I stopped playing CnC3 online a while ago. Balanced or not, still a fun game, andI didn't really buy this for the story, but it's not bad, either way, the added features to the game iteslf, the units and factions, are just pure win. Absolutely great, the only reason I give this only a 7 is because all the added faction units make it nearly impossible to balance. But I don't really mind, I stopped playing CnC3 online a while ago. Balanced or not, still a fun game, and if you're a fan of CnC, you should really get this. Expand
  5. Jan
    Mar 29, 2008
    There was a lot of potential in this add on that got wasted by lack of balance and playability. The 3 chapter, 1 fraction singleplayer campaign sadly lacks of balance, consists of too much scripts that are not fun or simply unfair. Additionally the single campaign is short and comes with an unsatisfying ending. Either Global Conquest and general Multiplayer aren't fun to play more There was a lot of potential in this add on that got wasted by lack of balance and playability. The 3 chapter, 1 fraction singleplayer campaign sadly lacks of balance, consists of too much scripts that are not fun or simply unfair. Additionally the single campaign is short and comes with an unsatisfying ending. Either Global Conquest and general Multiplayer aren't fun to play more than a few times, minutes or hours because of unbalanced, or simply annoying units. 5 out of 10 from me. Expand
  6. hellbent
    May 25, 2008
    Is it worth it? How much do you like C&C3? Do you want an automatic in on Red Alert 3? Its a great mod, but cons (currently) outweigh the pro's. Its still 1.0, games desync regualarly, a patch is promised, but no ETA. not alot of extra units, just not alot of players online. Most are in EU. For die hard C&C3 fans (until EA cleansup its act).
  7. Aug 6, 2012
    This expansion is most definitely worth getting: it features a new campaign and new factions/units for multiplayer. However, I wouldn't recommend expecting too much from the campaign. I found it to be far less exciting than the C&C3 campaigns and not particularly satisfying. In the end, I'm glad I bought/played Kane's Wrath, but it won't ever have a special place in my heart...
  8. Sep 29, 2012
    al igual que en tiberium 3 la historia termina con un final muy abierto sin acalar nada , no tiene campaña GDI ni SCRIN y actualmente no se puede jugar online a traves de steam te obligan a usar origin

It exhibits the same sense of polish and depth that made the original Tiberium Wars such a classic.
  2. Kane's Wrath brings the challenge of C&C 3 to a new level with new over-the-top units and an equally overblown campaign. The expansion improves on C&C 3 in every critical area while keeping up the game's fast and furious pace. The Global Conquest is disappointing, but not enough to ruin the game.
    Kane's Wrath is something that old school RTS fans and die-hard C&C veterans will enjoy. There's enough here to keep them busy for a long time. Those looking for a more modern RTS experience should look elsewhere, though.