Commandos Strike Force PC

7.4

1. RaqR.
    Apr 17, 2006
    I like to play this games
  2. Oct 27, 2013
    Yeah, this is from back in the day when everyone though everything had to be first person... Thank god we've moved on from that idea back to allowing a myriad of genres to exist. It's not awful, it's just not great.
  3. Nov 26, 2012
    Not great...nowhere near great but overall the game is mildly entertaining. The mechanics of the game offer an endless supply of brainless A.I. bots if you do not move fast enough. Story driven, it can be a fast paced game that is often unforgiving. Not the best title in the Commandos series by far.
  4. Bonzo3671
    Jan 5, 2007
    Very disappointing - having followed the rest of the Commandos series. This is the "new" Pyros lame duck, it's their Star Wars: Episode I, if you like. Some nice touches but with so many better immersive WWII FPS out there to compete with why did they dump a very successful formula for this 2nd rate effort?
  5. GeodottoD.
    Apr 28, 2006
    Just so people know. The two people responsible for the best of the series of Commandos, are no longer in Pyro, maybe that's the reason why the old spirit doesn't live anymore in this new game. The went to set up another company, Arvirago Technologies and they'll be soon releasing a new game "Lord of the creatures".

1. PC Format
    A silent and deadly change from the usual WW2 percussion. Refreshing. [Mar 2006, p.98]
  2. There have been several crucial moments that made me laugh out loud, and others that made me feel a sense of cerebral accomplishment - feelings that are all-too rare when playing an FPS.
  3. games(TM)
    The game is so immensely frustrating and linear that moments of fun are few and far between. [Apr 2006, p.124]