Company of Heroes 2 PC

• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Jun 24, 2013
2.0

1. Jul 27, 2013
    Of course, when the Americans were going to release another country, they went with honor.
    But when Russians go to defend their country they are afraid. The burning of their own people, their own civilians. Completely illogical plot in this game. Lie in the descriptions of the mission. Only anti russian minds people can make this game. Nazis!
  2. Jul 27, 2013
    Another "Enemy at the gates" buckets-of-raspberry storyline, but now without any entertaining action. I've could expect this from the youth-and-incompetent-oriented activision, but not from the makers of the good tactic game. I am very disappointed and offended. I would never buy this game or,from now on, any game from the Relic.
  3. Jul 27, 2013
    Game story was written without any respect to real history and facts. The game is totally anti-soviet, this is the only sense of this product. I really feel sorry for those, who would believe in this ugly attempt to rewrite history. And by the way, during World War II Soviet Union, US, Great Britain, Canada were allies. What happened now I don't understand
  4. Jul 27, 2013
    Totally illogical gameplay and huge collection of stupid myths and lies. The authors should read some serious history books. For their info: the books is like comic-books but with less pictures and more text.
  5. Jul 27, 2013
    The next time you'll try to create smth, connected with Russia, post-soviet countries or just other nation, remember, that it isn't a joke to operate with feelings of their representatives. Take a trouble to LEARN their history. Please, watch this http://carambatv.ru/movie/bad-comedian/company-of-heroes-2/ (russion language, but after creating a whole game about ussr, it wouldn't beThe next time you'll try to create smth, connected with Russia, post-soviet countries or just other nation, remember, that it isn't a joke to operate with feelings of their representatives. Take a trouble to LEARN their history. Please, watch this http://carambatv.ru/movie/bad-comedian/company-of-heroes-2/ (russion language, but after creating a whole game about ussr, it wouldn't be difficult for you to understand) Expand
  6. Jul 27, 2013
    Who write this script? It's real insult for not only Russian history, but for all countries, which fight in world war 2d. I think authors are real nazi.
  7. Jul 27, 2013
    I haven't seen so frankly pro-nazi game! Okay. I can smile playing some funny trash like Red Alert 3 because Soviet are showed there grotesquely, but this game refers to "historical authenticity". Joseph Goebbels applauds from Hell...
  8. Jul 28, 2013
    This game impose an alternative, false story. The game justifies Nazis. Game denigrates the Soviet army that defeated Nazism. The first part was good, this sucks.
  9. Jul 28, 2013
    What a game! stories full of lies and errors! Super STUPID AI! MP maps too small! BAD balance! Even an new IS-2 heavy tank will be killed by a PZ-IV medium tank! see those Critic Reviewers?U R ALL LIARS! Give my 60 dollars back!This game worth only 5 dollars! I will be very glad if the scenario writer be fired! Why did U try to do a job U can not do it well?why not just go home andWhat a game! stories full of lies and errors! Super STUPID AI! MP maps too small! BAD balance! Even an new IS-2 heavy tank will be killed by a PZ-IV medium tank! see those Critic Reviewers?U R ALL LIARS! Give my 60 dollars back!This game worth only 5 dollars! I will be very glad if the scenario writer be fired! Why did U try to do a job U can not do it well?why not just go home and tell UR gramma that U R A FOOL? Expand
  10. Jul 28, 2013
    CoH2 is total lie. Here in Russia we don't need to read any memoirs to discover the truth of The War. We all have relatives who fought the Nazis. Our heroes told us everything.
  11. Jul 28, 2013
    fake history of war. racizm, bugs, frezes, too overpriced. DON'T BUY IT. Relic developers are children of Goebbels. this it worst game ever. multiplayer network on this game is the worst I've ever seen
  12. Jul 28, 2013
    Game story outrage the feelings of Russian and ex Soviet people and memory about ours grandparents. Stop lie and distort the history of World War 2!!!
  13. Jul 28, 2013
    Most importantly, this game's plot involves the complex matter as the USSR history in the WW2. One does not simply get a random 'parahistory' book and write a story that sells in millions of copies. The way the game developers see the conflict is disgusting.
  14. Jul 28, 2013
    A full-scale invasion of the frozen tundra? Where according to Valve Eastern Front or Moscow was located? Where Moscow is located? But geografy is not main problem. Creators of game are impossibly stupid advocates of the worst criminals of human history Nazi germany. We have to stop them and their propoganda. DO NOT BUY IT!!!
  15. Jul 28, 2013
    Russians killing russians, why? Russian solders burns russian civilian, why? Why i didn't see any bear in this 'Game'? Bugs, freezes, much overpriced. This worst game ever!
  16. Jul 28, 2013
    English proveb says: 'Give a dog a bad name and hang him'. Seems this is a general style of the western politics. Stop this, guys. I mean, stop lying to yourselves about the reality you live in. Otherwise one day you find youselves in the world which doesn't correspond to your maps at all. And with no friends that would be glad to see you.
    The game is absolutely disgusting.
  17. Jul 28, 2013
    Worst game about WWII. After playing wanted to give a history textbook for developers as a present, they will learn many interesting things.
    D't waste time and money.
  18. Jul 29, 2013
    It is extremely casual attitude towards the history of Russia. Developers should be aware that they may offend the sensibilities of the people. I hope very much that it was not propaganda, but a poor education writer.
  19. Jul 29, 2013
    This is antiUSSR game. It is a pity that I did not return the money spent on it. This game is imbued with hatred for the liberators of the world from fascism. Lord's creators had to say at once that this is a game made ​​by order of Hitler and Goebbels
  20. Jul 29, 2013
    It's actually more a nazist propaganda masterpiece than a game. Adolf would enjoy playing it. Absolutely disgusting for normal people. Might be a good idea to mark it with a special "NAZI" rating.
  21. Jul 29, 2013
    in this game bad everything
    from the gameplay and storyline with falsified history
    this game is trash, created to be forgotten
    еven more frustrating is that the first part I liked
  22. Jul 31, 2013
    You who do not understand putting 0. Game offends the memory of our fathers and grandfathers. It does not matter that led our country at the time of our country angry Georgians in the trenches and burning houses of common people were killed. You, for whom World War 2 did not realize that when not for whom this Great Patriotic War. Our country has paid the highest price. Fatalities haveYou who do not understand putting 0. Game offends the memory of our fathers and grandfathers. It does not matter that led our country at the time of our country angry Georgians in the trenches and burning houses of common people were killed. You, for whom World War 2 did not realize that when not for whom this Great Patriotic War. Our country has paid the highest price. Fatalities have been in almost every family, we have destroyed cities and villages were burnt. You are the victim of Western propaganda. If you do not care, then why not make such achievements Wehrmacht: Iron Cross for the burning of 100 villages, the Iron Cross in 1000 for the murder of Jews, or creative achievement "clearance with the help of local residents."
    P.S. Sorry for bad English.
  23. Jul 26, 2013
    everyone who whines that it's true. running to teach history.
    the game is based on a full box.
    I understand that the countries of Europe only life were all cowards.
    but not again be conducted on what fascism is cool.
  24. Jul 26, 2013
    history of insanity, invented patients writers. I will never buy a single game Relic. They work in a campaign apparently children of Nazi perpetrators. I hope they go bankrupt and not let not any more games.
  25. Jul 24, 2013
    I like first COH, but COH 2 has the worst campaign script ever.
    In game the mail enemy isn't Nazi's. The main enemy is angry Commie, killing own soldiers.
    In real history Russians protect own people from Nazi.
    Relic please learn history.
  26. Jul 23, 2013
    CoH1 wasn't perfect, but was a real good game, CoH2 is just a crap. Don't know what relic doing 7 years, game have no real change and now full of bugs and crushs. Multiplayer totally unbalanced. Nazi army have so many power, so 80% gamers play them. Singplayer scenario is a totally history falsification. Long time I dont see so many unbelievable anywhere. The Soviet army was worse thanCoH1 wasn't perfect, but was a real good game, CoH2 is just a crap. Don't know what relic doing 7 years, game have no real change and now full of bugs and crushs. Multiplayer totally unbalanced. Nazi army have so many power, so 80% gamers play them. Singplayer scenario is a totally history falsification. Long time I dont see so many unbelievable anywhere. The Soviet army was worse than the Nazis shows. I think the game wrote descendants who had fled the Nazis residues.

in total: its bad in multiplayer and has no value single. Dont buy it. If you want WW2 strategy game buy CoH1.
  27. Jul 23, 2013
    All the single player is lie! Where are your historians? They don't know about East Front.
  28. Jul 23, 2013
    This game is full of lie. I hate developers. I wait for this game, and what? I think, this game made by nacist. Seriosly. USSR win World War for all of us!
  29. Jul 23, 2013
    This game is a lie The developers of the game are fascists!!!!!
    Don't buy this game!!!
    Developers will go in HELL!!!!
    Learn history with book!!
    Stupid developers!!!!!
  30. Jul 23, 2013
    This game is a Nazi wouldn't recommend this to anyone. It contains nothing but Goebbels lies. Company story is a horrible mix of antirussian propaganda stamps, looks like Relic hired both Hebbels and Soljenitsyn as scenarists. If anyone would like to swin in all this you're welkome, but I prefer not.
  31. Jul 23, 2013
    Singleplayer campaign made by Nazi. Nice job Relic, you offended most ex-soviet people.
    Multiplayer balance is non existent thing, and all players reports are ignored. Instead there are some strange fixes that doesn't improve situation at all.
  32. Jul 23, 2013
    Wish I'd never seen this and never new of its existence. I know there are people who might say "Relax, it's just a game", but this piece of Goebbels's propaganda is just above all limits that I or any normal individual who hasn't lost his senses can accept as a plot for a historical video game.

From the very beginning I started feeling like "Omg, wtf is this? What is it I'm playing now?" I don't have neither appropriate words nor my precious mental health left after seeing soldiers of the Red Army burning down the houses full of soviet people to describe all the indignation from what I've seen. It left me literally speechless with only one thought in my mind:

"If Nazi won WW2 the would create exactly the same game."

And yes, I'm a Russian. I know it makes my words somewhat not worth taking into consideration because "soviet propaganda ate my brain" for those who call themselves "civilized west". Might be or might be vice versa... But as once said by Arthur Drexler "History is written for the victors and what they leave out is the losers" and this is what I see now. It make me wonder who actually won that war...
  33. Jul 23, 2013
    Bad,stupid ugly russian animals, defending their homeland vs Hitler's warriors of light.
    All, who are against Russian is a hero.
    Company of Heroes 2 100 good old false
  34. Jul 24, 2013
    Developers are victims of propaganda or propagandists by themselves. West freedom is freedom to be brainless moron and idiot. Your massmedia helps you to not think about important things.
  35. Jul 24, 2013
    The creators of the game Nazis. Game Script slap in the victims of war, spitting at soldiers who saved us from death in the gas chambers. Bukdte cursed those who created this misery! Sorry for my English.
  36. Jul 24, 2013
    Another AntiRed game. Why not? I'ts like a mainstream today to show, khm...to show "how brutal was the russian tiranny". Thank God I ain't bought it. Played it on my pal's PC.
    If you american? buy it.
    If you don't give a to realy history? Sure thing buy it, you'll love it. If you're pretty sure, that there was some tiranny in USSR? Game's made for you. If you sure that russian soldiers
    If you american? buy it.
    If you don't give a to realy history? Sure thing buy it, you'll love it.
    If you sure that russian soldiers were killing women and children? I feel sorry for you and...YES! This game was made for you!
    Rest of you, those, who still can think with your heads stay away form this game.
    "Historical" bull****
  37. Jul 24, 2013
    Is there a worse game than this one?
    Zero is even overrated mark for so many lies about USSR and the war.
    Hitler with company are very grateful to canadians for this piece of crap.
  38. Jul 24, 2013
    It's shame. Cold War is over there is no reason to picture USSR as Mordor.
    But why to bother and read real history books? Let's just make another game about this terrible unhuman russians.
  39. Jul 24, 2013
  40. Jul 24, 2013
  41. Jul 24, 2013
    Alternative history and stupidity is a different things. Study history before development if you insist you made historical game. Its very strange to see such discrepancy in game-play and game story.
  42. Jul 25, 2013
    Developers have very strange view on WW2 history. Looks like some of the last escaped Nazis are working for Relic now. I am not sure if authors really think that it's historical or they just have troubles with hallucinogens.
  43. Jul 25, 2013
    The game is full or prejudicial falsifications of history, negative national stereotypes and advocating of Nazism. It is full of old dirty tricks in style of of Joseph Goebbels. Good example is a quote from Marshal Vasilevsky's memoir given in one of the mission briefings, in which he expresses reluctance to continue fighting for USSR, but the actual quote was taken from text written inThe game is full or prejudicial falsifications of history, negative national stereotypes and advocating of Nazism. It is full of old dirty tricks in style of of Joseph Goebbels. Good example is a quote from Marshal Vasilevsky's memoir given in one of the mission briefings, in which he expresses reluctance to continue fighting for USSR, but the actual quote was taken from text written in 1917!
    There are plenty bad reviews from insulted Commonwealth of Independent States players.
    Petitions against game gained thousands of supporters
    If U love Hitler this game is for you.
  44. Jul 25, 2013
    An excelent perverting of Soviet history, showing that game that's called Company of Heroes is actually about cowards and desertirs. Do not believe anything that this game is trying to tell you.
  45. Jul 25, 2013
    The worst game about WWII. Russians are not so stupid to send their own soldiers to die without any reason. The game doesn't reflect the truth. it just disgraces Russian army that won the war and saved the world from fascism.
  46. Jul 26, 2013
    About game: it is almost perfect, but it needs two additional missions: raping German women and sending babies to Stalin for lunch.
    P.S. I'm sorry for this score, but KGB will kill my family otherwise. They are already in Gulag, so I don't have other option.
  47. Jul 26, 2013
    Does Canada have settled the remnants of the Nazi army?! You know nothing about our war and the Eastern Front! Relits you slop poured our history! Shame on you!!!
  48. Jul 27, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game shows that people from Relic know nothing about WW2 history, because they just made up whole story. When imperial guard Commissar from WH40k kills his own soliders, or orks kill each other for no reason, it's ok, they are fictional characters. But distortion of real history offends people. Why there is NOTHING good about Russians in this game. C' mon, Relic, you've even shown GOOD side of NAZI Germans in opposing fronts. The game is called Company of Heroes 2, not Warhammer 1942-1945. Where are the Heroes? Expand
  49. Jul 27, 2013
    I'm russian but I'm not of the most patriotic ones. Although whole thing became polemic few days ago I still wish to write some small parts people tend to overlook. Firstly game is mediocre at best. Gameplay is fine, but its exactly same gameplay was 7 years ago in company of heroes 1, moreover CoH1 has much better performance and graphically may even be better than 2 and in case ofI'm russian but I'm not of the most patriotic ones. Although whole thing became polemic few days ago I still wish to write some small parts people tend to overlook. Firstly game is mediocre at best. Gameplay is fine, but its exactly same gameplay was 7 years ago in company of heroes 1, moreover CoH1 has much better performance and graphically may even be better than 2 and in case of multiplayer balance game is still raw. For some reason CoH2 also liked to CTD every second mission so I have no idea why people imply this game is so great.

Secondly plot is controversial. Yes, russians had their share of war crimes with the whole world, yes so commanders could be unreasonable, but lets be fair, game shows russians vilified. Almost every mission they perform cruel, usually pointless and illogical act. Burning down your own land houses with people inside? Shooting surrendering or retreating people? Executing your own soldiers for minor disobedience? Killing polish partisans because Poland would start war against them? really? Even 227 order was shown wrong, for the sake of gameplay probably but they made huge deal out of that. On other side they shown nothing good or even remotely sympathetic about side you play for, its clear case you play for the evil side. To be fair Relic is pretty bad at making up plot so at least part of this I expect to be scriptwriter's incompetence, but still is that surprising that game had such a massive backdraft? The real failure on the part of developers though is to vilify russians and not say germans, or japanese, firstly because of a russian proverb 'nobody judges the winners' and secondly because ww2 theme is of extreme importance in Russia like you would expect to be Muhammad for Muslims.
  50. Jul 27, 2013
    Game did under the leadership of Joseph Goebbels, looking in Mein Kampf
    if in multiplayer you can still play a Single player is just Nazi propaganda and all.
  51. Jul 23, 2013
    Soviet soldiers to feed the children, old men and women in the defeated Germany could not think that after 70 years raped their feat.Great-grandchildren of the people of the liberator of Europe lay a wreath on the grave of the game developer. RIP Relic
  52. Jul 23, 2013
    The game is bad for one major reason the single-player scenario choke-full of anti-Russian cliches picked from all the pseudo-historical books and movies, such as Enemy at the Gates. The rest is just icing on the cake made out of mistakes: unbalanced multiplayer and poor overall representation of Eastern front.
  53. Jul 23, 2013
    Scenario writers of the game don't know history and was so lazy to find historical documents, and they made stupid and illogical story, and changes the facts. Shame on them!
  54. Jul 24, 2013
    This is a script of Joseph Goebbels indeed.I accuse you of slander memory heroism of the Soviet soldiers, the memory of the fallen soldiers of the Fatherland, I call for a response from the developers and writers, revoke the game and made ​​a public apology to the people that you are so unceremoniously trampled on in your game.
  55. Jul 24, 2013
    Seriously, did you hope that the game with one publisher which is former nazi ally would release a trustworthy game about its opponent by whom this publisher's nation was defeated?! It is a pure lie about great nation which united as one brought defeat to a brown plague It is big, filthy lie about great act of bravery which our nation had done for a World. It is not a company of heroes, itSeriously, did you hope that the game with one publisher which is former nazi ally would release a trustworthy game about its opponent by whom this publisher's nation was defeated?! It is a pure lie about great nation which united as one brought defeat to a brown plague It is big, filthy lie about great act of bravery which our nation had done for a World. It is not a company of heroes, it is pure "NaziCraft". Expand
  56. Jul 24, 2013
    You misrepresented the history of a great country, We, Russian, Ukrainians, Belarusians, Caucasians, and all who care about the real history bury this fu***g game. My score 0.
  57. Jul 24, 2013
    It is very dangerous game for childrens, because scenary of this game has a lot of big lie about USSR. Every man, who knows history of the USSR hate this game and her developers.
  58. Jul 24, 2013
    Nazi propaganda. I mean who the hell decide to put that story in game? it very low quality.
    Ok it just story who care about it? but in multiplayer it still same. Please rename game to Company of Cowards.
  59. Jul 24, 2013
    Who was the screenwriter game? Machine random false facts about the history? Wicked Soviet Army soldiers who wanted to fight for his country, a country that wanted to lose, but accidentally Won? Douse slop death-million people who fought not only for their country, but also helped countries allies.
  60. Jul 24, 2013
    Apparently this game came from parallel universe, where nazi were saving world from evil soviet union. For god sake, SEGA, stop spending money on games like this and make Shenmue 3.
  61. Jul 24, 2013
    If you guys want an example of how to take something great and turn it into piece of crap then just try this game out. I cant comment about the storyline because i just managed to play to third mission and just uninstalled the game. Why I uninstalled it? The game is full of bugs and doesnt have the same gameplay charm and intensity like company of heroes. Here is an example. I had 5 fullIf you guys want an example of how to take something great and turn it into piece of crap then just try this game out. I cant comment about the storyline because i just managed to play to third mission and just uninstalled the game. Why I uninstalled it? The game is full of bugs and doesnt have the same gameplay charm and intensity like company of heroes. Here is an example. I had 5 full squads defending in trenches (one squad had maxim gun shooting at enemy and other one had flamethrower). A single german unit broke the lines ran straight through 3 squads shooting at it, one flamethrower and machine gun. It reminded me of that movie with owen willson (behind enemy lines i believe) when he is runing through minefield while a tank and 15 guys with aks are shooting from behind and not a scratch on him.

Thank you for getting my hopes up and than shotting me down.
  62. Jul 25, 2013
    Great game for the fans of fascism. Wouldn't script writers be more useful as a soap or a lampshade or leather gloves? These gloves could keep a fresh pint of beer or a Bavarian sausages. Too bad their grandfathers were rescued by the Red Army, too bad they didn't fall into the tens of millions of victims of German fascism.
  63. Jul 25, 2013
    This game did the Nazis and imbeciles. For the distortion of history to shoot these freaks! My grandfather fought not for the fact that it would be a feat mud poured. Sorry for my english.
  64. Jul 25, 2013
    SImply put, the gameplay is nothing special. The story is basically every possible bit and snippet of Josef Goebbels' propaganda combined. Well, the topic of mass rapes wasn't explored for some reason, but can't have 'em all I suppose. Good thing I didn't buy this game. Heck, I don't think I'll buy another Relic game ever again.
  65. Jul 25, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Shockingly lying game
    The Soviet soldiers are somehow behave like Nazis, burning alive of its people, instead of their heroism shown some zany cast of the bullets.
    Europe forgets who saved her from the Nazis and won the second world war
  66. Jul 25, 2013
    Relic lives in a alternate universe, where soviet officers kill soviet soldiers for rescuing people, where Berlin was captured "for the nice photography", etc.
    Im Russian, and I resent this attitude to the history of my country.
    What if we will make a game about ruthless US soldiers in Vietnam?
  67. Jul 25, 2013
    Fine! thank you to my followers! A well done work for the dissemination of anti-Soviet agitation! Unheard of falsification of facts and a lot of lies, oh yeah, love it! And how well you have managed defame and discredit the russian soldiers. this is great! You were able to bring to life, what I wanted so much! A standing ovation, bravo!
    Dr. Goebbels.
  68. Jul 25, 2013
    Game in itself secondary and weak. It is a shame to me with this Canadian firm, so to be dishonored in front of the whole world. Script writers became a lies loudspeakers about the USSR. It is necessary to be able to say lies.
  69. Jul 26, 2013
    Best regards from Joseph Goebbels to Relic studio. Awesome pice of nazi propaganda. this game opens a new era of dehumanization and deheroization in computer games.
  70. Jul 27, 2013
    The authors are sick bastards. The game represents Russian soldiers of the WW II as some kind of blood lusting animals. A deliberate attempt to insult the memory of those who died fighting the fascism! I believe, the bottom line of the game was forethought as being a mendacious piece of pro-fascist propaganda!
  71. Jul 27, 2013
    This game is a true idiocy. Screenwriters completely distorted the historical truth. This is a travesty of history and common sense. Game creators do better science fiction. They are better at it.
  72. Jul 24, 2013
    Stupid game. your writer sucks! He ****s history! Worst game i ever seen. Relic is worst devs in world. We lost you as good developer. Mikhalkov would like this game.
  73. Jul 27, 2013
    This game is an insult of every Russian hero who died in war against fascism protecting people of his motherland from elimination. In almost any family in Russia now there are veterans or people lost in combat of WWII, and relic knowingly insulted them all. Lots of Russians soldiers lost their lives to prevent total defeat of France and divert attention of german “perfect race” which seekThis game is an insult of every Russian hero who died in war against fascism protecting people of his motherland from elimination. In almost any family in Russia now there are veterans or people lost in combat of WWII, and relic knowingly insulted them all. Lots of Russians soldiers lost their lives to prevent total defeat of France and divert attention of german “perfect race” which seek to eliminate or enslave lower races (all others). Russians soldiers as well paid with their lives for every day France and England delayed opening of second front. This error of a game deliberately replaces actual historical events with anti-Russian propaganda which can only be obtained from fascist, ignoramus, haters and complete idiots. And those are target group of this “game”.

Every year in 9 may we celebrate a day of victory where we can talk with the actual people who took part in combats of WWII and we know for a fact, that things presented in this game as historical events are outrageous, disgusting, stupid, illogical, senseless and shameful lies.

As an active buyer of licensed production, true gamer and patriot I want relic to know that from now on every time I see your production I will remember your attitude toward my country, my family and me as a part of it.
  74. Jul 27, 2013
    Fake game based on fake history. Would'v ban this game if I could. Amount of absurd reached limits long before mid game. Bugs, lags, overhype. Outcome is rubbish.
  75. Jul 27, 2013
    The game is absolutely a joke. No plot, no likable characters, no gameplay. Only a trolling of fellings of a some group of man. Absolutely bad game.
  76. Jul 27, 2013
    1 rifle for 2 russian soldiers (check)
    - russian soldiers shooting down their own retreating squads (check)
    - russian soldiers burning their own homes with civilians inside (check) - russian soldiers killing friendly guerrilla forces (check) - russian soldiers being thrown on machineguns in waves without any cover (check) - russian soldiers being shot by their own for saving high
    1 rifle for 2 russian soldiers (check)
    - russian soldiers shooting down their own retreating squads (check)
    - russian soldiers burning their own homes with civilians inside (check)
    - russian soldiers killing friendly guerrilla forces (check)
    - russian soldiers being shot by their own for saving high ranked officer (checked)
    - russian soldiers complaining about not having a choice. Choice during war? Well, there was atleast one. Like ening up in german gas chamber.

Total absence of logic and rule of stereotypes and cliche about evil red army. Relic depicts us military force that was suicidial in every way possible, unwilling to fight and win despite fighting on the native soil, for their own families. Red army was retreating first 3 years of this war. Retreating and shooting down everyone who was retreating from the frontlines. Right. For 3 years in a row. Then after 3 years, red army commanders understood that despite their best efforts of suiciding they still fail in their mission. So they sighed and decided to go into attack for a change and happened to defeat Germany within next 2 years. Seems totally legit.

"20 millions soviet lives for 1 photo" Ha, ha. Never go full retard relic, never.
  77. Jul 28, 2013
    Thank you, Relic, for creating such a good example of an awfully written story! The way you show Red Army is ridiculous and unforgivable. Shame on you!
  78. Jul 23, 2013
    Company of heroes without heroes... Company of this game is soo sucks.
    Learn history, nazis! Company of Heroes 2 is soo deceitful. I hope, that Hitler comes for Relic in their dreams!
    Don't buy this game/
  79. Jul 28, 2013
    This is very bad game. Huge disappointment for me. Company of Heroes 1 was the best strategy game i ever played. This one is so bad that my head wants to explode. Nothing more to say. Don't buy this, save money for something that is worth playing for 15 or 30 hours. I want my money back.
  80. Jul 26, 2013
    This game is nazist propaganda. It lies in all. If you buy this game, you help them to rewrite history. Don't buy it. Developers should be in prison.
  81. Jul 23, 2013
    A lying anti-Russian piece of propaganda. Goebbels would love this crazy nazi game. Facts and quotations are mixed and teared out of context. I don't care about gameplay when the story and idea of it is to prove the Soviets were monsters and nazis were angels trying to free soviet people.
  82. Jul 23, 2013
    This is a game of nazi propagation. This is Anti-Russian, Anti-human game! It's shame!
    Founders have offended all veterans of WWII. Relic and others go to hell!
  83. Jul 23, 2013
    The entire campaign made me think, that nazis built this game. Joseph Goebbels would have been pleased with you, Relic. Old school anti-soviet and anti-russian propaganda.
  84. Jul 23, 2013
    Lying company, written by incompetent people who do not read the history of the Second World War. This is Anti-Russian, Anti-human game!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
  85. Jul 23, 2013
    Game of the Nazis. Historically, the game is not only a historical fact and fiction lies deceit crazy writers. Game detractors Russian people won the German invaders in World War II. Anti-Russian propaganda
  86. Jul 23, 2013
    The plot GOVNO.Skripty ubogie.Igrat unylo.Oni unbearably boring and did not even bother to register intellect allies in some missiyah.Pro balance I said Viseu but none menie clarify why he Tank shoots toothpicks judging by their damage to each other2 over the Soviet Union must always overwhelm opponents of meat, etc.3 units of the inhibited wild and carry out the orders very crookedTheThe plot GOVNO.Skripty ubogie.Igrat unylo.Oni unbearably boring and did not even bother to register intellect allies in some missiyah.Pro balance I said Viseu but none menie clarify why he Tank shoots toothpicks judging by their damage to each other2 over the Soviet Union must always overwhelm opponents of meat, etc.3 units of the inhibited wild and carry out the orders very crookedThe plot visosan of a finger. Fact from canada know better what happened on the eastern front after 5 liter V-fermented syrup of course! Expand
  87. Jul 23, 2013
    Lies and nothing else... No historical facts or documents not what is happening in this game. Where have you found such writers that I think are students Joseph Goebbels In your world, Soviet troops killed their inhabitants for whom they fought, burning houses and killing his soldiers probably to lose this war. This is simply ridiculous. But somehow they have won it. You show howLies and nothing else... No historical facts or documents not what is happening in this game. Where have you found such writers that I think are students Joseph Goebbels In your world, Soviet troops killed their inhabitants for whom they fought, burning houses and killing his soldiers probably to lose this war. This is simply ridiculous. But somehow they have won it. You show how American people come under fire from a machine gun while protecting someone else's land. When this is valour and honour. When Soviet troops protect THEIR land is cowardly because subordination of them can be shot... And also, I am surprised you didn't show in this game as Russians drink vodka ride bears and playing the balalaika. This game has gained such a high assessment I don't understand. One consolation smart people will understand that everything in this game is not true but some not very educated people believe in it and think that it all really happened... Burn in hell writers of this game (sorry for my very bad English) Expand
  88. Jul 23, 2013
    Nice try to discredit Russian soldiers in this war for their own land, and the funny thing is that some people are desperate to believe this blatant rubbish and provocation, the soldiers were fighting for their country, not because their backs were bloodthirsty tyrants, this game is based on both historical, but openly denigrates and rewrites history of the Soviet Union
  89. Jul 23, 2013
    Very, very bad game, the worst of the worst.
    The story has nothing to do with reality, Nazi propaganda, draws inspiration from Goebbels. This is a mockery of history.
  90. Jul 23, 2013
    I really was a fan of previous parts Company Of Heroes. Could play by days. And this is a good game too... for nazis. Im not Russian, but i absolutely dissapointed.
  91. Jul 23, 2013
    Great, hero story, but not enough raped Deutschen Frauen with a beastly soviet soldiers. And Joseph Stalin do not eat a little kinds in this game, it s not a full complete picture of soviet reality. Sad, but true.
  92. Jul 23, 2013
    I love a good game, but I do not like lies. The Soviets seem cruel and worse than the Nazis, but in reality, she had saved his country and the whole of Europe from destruction.
  93. Jul 23, 2013
    Having all Relic WH40K games I expected better value for the price. Bad performance, crashes and silly plot. Portraying of Russians in a "historical" game was ridiculous. Orcs look like a charming persons compared with these "evil russkies".
  94. Jul 23, 2013
    This game is full of lies, play it if you dont care about historical facts and dont honour fallen who died so that future world (the world you now live also) would not belong to fascists.
  95. Jul 24, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Only Hitler and Goebbels would have played this game with pleasure.
    Rough nazi propaganda disguised as game.

If developers said that its alternative history it would be okay, but this is ""historical" game.
    So... learn history, morons.
  96. Jul 24, 2013
    Joseph Goebbels would be happy this game. Unfortunately authors do not respect history. They are living in fantastic world and try to convince us that all these are true.
  97. Jul 24, 2013
    "I know that after my death a pile of rubbish will be heaped on my grave, but the wind of History will sooner or later sweep it away without mercy". Joseph Stalin

Campaign scenario is based on downright lies.
  98. Jul 24, 2013
    The developers of the game are not familiar concepts morality and conscience
    If the game will be prohibited on the territory of the CIS countries, the financial loss can force the writers to reconsider its position
    For this reconsideration of historical facts in relation to the "second front" in the development would be filed in the court of their own grandfathers
  99. Jul 24, 2013
    The plot makes it so disgusting it's not evenworth pirating. Way to spoil a good game, Relic, one hell of a way.

"It's a known historical fact that Russians were no good guys in WW2"? You sick *()&*%^$
  100. Jul 24, 2013
    Dear Joseph Goebbels fans(aka scenarists), try show your game to the veterans of World War 2, French, Soviet, Ukraine soldiers.Show your game to the kids and grandchils of 6 million jews, who was killed by the gas, fire and poison in the jails! And then, just look on they faces. Look and think about it.

1. Pelit (Finland)