Company of Heroes 2 PC

• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Jun 24, 2013
2.0

1. Jul 24, 2013
    You are lies. 150 symbols is not comfortable. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=skas_Am2IeE is normal critics for that game, i want only set scorer for your post, didn't want to set my comments.
  2. Jul 24, 2013
    Nice nazi propaganda here. "Repeat a lie a thousnd times and it becomes the truth." Hitler and Goebbels would be glad to play that games from Hell. Sad thing. In past they made Homeworld and Dawn of war, and now they just create a company of heroes 1 with nazi propaganda in story mode.
  3. Jul 24, 2013
    Stupid game. your writer sucks! He ****s history! Worst game i ever seen. Relic is worst devs in world. We lost you as good developer. Mikhalkov would like this game.
  4. Jul 24, 2013
    The developers of the game are not familiar concepts morality and conscience
    If the game will be prohibited on the territory of the CIS countries, the financial loss can force the writers to reconsider its position
    For this reconsideration of historical facts in relation to the "second front" in the development would be filed in the court of their own grandfathers
  5. Jul 24, 2013
    This is a script of Joseph Goebbels indeed.I accuse you of slander memory heroism of the Soviet soldiers, the memory of the fallen soldiers of the Fatherland, I call for a response from the developers and writers, revoke the game and made ​​a public apology to the people that you are so unceremoniously trampled on in your game.
  6. Jul 24, 2013
    I am outraged. The campaign simply disgusting. Where Relic did so much hatred for Russian people? This game is not worth nothing but oblivion. This is the worst example of a historical game that I have seen.
  7. Jul 24, 2013
    Relic, shame on you! Scenario was written by nazi or illiterate jerks. For reference, 70% of nazi soldiers were killed on eastern front. Russian soldiers did not burn their own villages and did not kill their own citizens. They killed nazies and died for their country and soviet people. And they saved the world from greatest evil on Earth. You desecrate them, Relic. This is disgrace.
  8. Jul 24, 2013
    nothing about real history of WW2, nothing about real soviet heroes. Read a historical documents before starting to write scenario of game, Honorable brothers of Hitler!
    Relic Burn in hell with your lie!
  9. Jul 24, 2013
    That`s really peace of a pure crap.

Why wrote scenario? Short summary: Russian orcs from totalitar soviet Mordor rapes innocent nazis.

Shame on you Relic!
  10. Jul 24, 2013
    Seriously, did you hope that the game with one publisher which is former nazi ally would release a trustworthy game about its opponent by whom this publisher's nation was defeated?! It is a pure lie about great nation which united as one brought defeat to a brown plague It is big, filthy lie about great act of bravery which our nation had done for a World. It is not a company of heroes, itSeriously, did you hope that the game with one publisher which is former nazi ally would release a trustworthy game about its opponent by whom this publisher's nation was defeated?! It is a pure lie about great nation which united as one brought defeat to a brown plague It is big, filthy lie about great act of bravery which our nation had done for a World. It is not a company of heroes, it is pure "NaziCraft". Expand
  11. Jul 24, 2013
    This game is a sheer load of a dog crap. Don't buy it, folks. And don't even download it from the torrents it's not worth not only 60$, but your Internet traffic and time either. And if you like the WW2 games play Blitzkrieg 2, Faces of War Men Of War instead, they are leagues ahead in every single thing save graphics.
  12. Jul 24, 2013
    this game it's a disgusting lie. My grandfather was in the WW2 and told me what happened. War is terrible, it is not the Soviet Union began, but through the suffering and pain of our grandfathers nobly won
  13. Jul 24, 2013
    For the sake of historical justice people must know that the scenario in this game is full of propaganda and false facts. The publisher must notify customers about that before purchase.
  14. Jul 24, 2013
    Heh, here is you can not write the word "feces". Sadness (
    And yes, I am an evil Russian Ivan. I'll go burn a couple of neighbors' house, just if I did not do it, I will be killed. Russia ^ ^
    I hope you understand my sarcasm
  15. Jul 24, 2013
    Anti humanity scenario writed from the memories of an average Nazi general. Nothing similar with the real history. Dont buy this game! Hitler must be pleased with this
  16. Jul 24, 2013
    You misrepresented the history of a great country, We, Russian, Ukrainians, Belarusians, Caucasians, and all who care about the real history bury this fu***g game. My score 0.
  17. Jul 25, 2013
    We will not tolerate such abuse! The creators of the game They got out of their ass! We will not tolerate abuse of Stalin and the Soviet Union!
    Russia, Russia is my Motherland! And you don't have the right so to speak! Canada Canada You know people!
  18. Jul 24, 2013
    It is very dangerous game for childrens, because scenary of this game has a lot of big lie about USSR. Every man, who knows history of the USSR hate this game and her developers.
  19. Jul 24, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. good graphic, good gameplay.... but... history a complete lie. Scenario an illogical, senseless and merciless. A lot of fictional, and a lot of it does not match. Teach history! Expand
  20. Jul 27, 2013
    This game shows russians as savage murderers and history of WW2 in distorted Goebbels way. Such racist and pro-nazi propaganda could be done only anti-russian, anti-historic creatures who never ever read or watch true war documents or documental movies. Those Relic game makers will regret in their deeds, i'm sure of it. Goodbye Relic no more games from you.
  21. Jul 24, 2013
    The plot makes it so disgusting it's not evenworth pirating. Way to spoil a good game, Relic, one hell of a way.

"It's a known historical fact that Russians were no good guys in WW2"? You sick *()&*%^$
  22. Jul 24, 2013
    Dear Joseph Goebbels fans(aka scenarists), try show your game to the veterans of World War 2, French, Soviet, Ukraine soldiers.Show your game to the kids and grandchils of 6 million jews, who was killed by the gas, fire and poison in the jails! And then, just look on they faces. Look and think about it.
  23. Jul 24, 2013
    graphics
    + special effects
    + large-scale battles
    + added med-points and engineers

- artificial intelligence
    - boring script
    - gross misrepresentation of the real history
  24. Jul 24, 2013
    Relic is Nazi propagandists, its brainwash propaganda. USSR defended peace, defeated the Nazis, and now canadian Nazis are trying to rewrite history. Don't buy this game! When you buy this game you sponsor canadian Nazis
  25. Jul 24, 2013
    Developers are victims of propaganda or propagandists by themselves. West freedom is freedom to be brainless moron and idiot. Your massmedia helps you to not think about important things.
  26. Jul 24, 2013
    Nazi propaganda. I mean who the hell decide to put that story in game? it very low quality.
    Ok it just story who care about it? but in multiplayer it still same. Please rename game to Company of Cowards.
  27. Jul 24, 2013
    just a horrible single-coil company.Russians eating russians....lol. as one might think that the Poles wanted war with us?And the Russian war not because of fear of the execution of the order.They fought for the idea and the future. While the multiplayer is done perfectly.But in the single just a select cranberries.
  28. Jul 24, 2013
    Who was the screenwriter game? Machine random false facts about the history? Wicked Soviet Army soldiers who wanted to fight for his country, a country that wanted to lose, but accidentally Won? Douse slop death-million people who fought not only for their country, but also helped countries allies.
  29. Jul 24, 2013
    Terrible game. It has nothing looking like real historical facts.Everything is lie! Creator of this game must be burnt in the hell. And their friend Hitler will be their neighbour.
  30. Jul 24, 2013
    Did my grandfather deserved it? I guess no
    'cause when i see that soviet soldiers in this game is cowards and betrayers, it's piss me off.
    There is not a word of true in this game, Nazi's good one's and Russian soldiers is really?
    I hope this will be banned in Russia.

1. Pelit (Finland)