Company of Heroes 2 PC

• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Jun 25, 2013
2.0

1. Jul 28, 2013
    Very impossible story which I find disgusting. Nazis would be proud. Relic is a good company, but they should ask for a help of the war specialist if they want to make the game about the Eastern Front next time.
  2. Jul 28, 2013
    The game does not correspond to historical facts. The writers of the game described some pseudo-historical universe (you can tell an alternate universe). In the course of a single company constantly felt worship of CoH2 creators before the Nazis and Nazism.
  3. Jul 27, 2013
    Is eat children's for breakfast in Canada? May be every man has nail in his head in Canada? Or is evil Russians make from Toronto ruins? What is the heads Canadians? Only pepsi?
  4. Min
    Jul 24, 2013
    I yet didn't see more false company! Such games make impression about Russians as about cruel bears! Such games not only offend Russians, but also humiliate developers!
  5. Jul 25, 2013
    This game was an attempt to create something similar to Red Alert. I see no other explanation for such a miserable story line. If the game was made consciously "serious", it is very sad.
    The game is called Company of Heroes, but who are the heroes here?
  6. Jul 23, 2013
    Soviet soldiers to feed the children, old men and women in the defeated Germany could not think that after 70 years raped their feat.Great-grandchildren of the people of the liberator of Europe lay a wreath on the grave of the game developer. RIP Relic
  7. Jul 24, 2013
    This is a script of Joseph Goebbels indeed.I accuse you of slander memory heroism of the Soviet soldiers, the memory of the fallen soldiers of the Fatherland, I call for a response from the developers and writers, revoke the game and made ​​a public apology to the people that you are so unceremoniously trampled on in your game.
  8. Jul 24, 2013
    Seriously, did you hope that the game with one publisher which is former nazi ally would release a trustworthy game about its opponent by whom this publisher's nation was defeated?! It is a pure lie about great nation which united as one brought defeat to a brown plague It is big, filthy lie about great act of bravery which our nation had done for a World. It is not a company of heroes, itSeriously, did you hope that the game with one publisher which is former nazi ally would release a trustworthy game about its opponent by whom this publisher's nation was defeated?! It is a pure lie about great nation which united as one brought defeat to a brown plague It is big, filthy lie about great act of bravery which our nation had done for a World. It is not a company of heroes, it is pure "NaziCraft". Expand
  9. Jul 24, 2013
    Anti humanity scenario writed from the memories of an average Nazi general. Nothing similar with the real history. Dont buy this game! Hitler must be pleased with this
  10. Jul 24, 2013
    Nazi propaganda. I mean who the hell decide to put that story in game? it very low quality.
    Ok it just story who care about it? but in multiplayer it still same. Please rename game to Company of Cowards.
  11. Jul 24, 2013
    Who was the screenwriter game? Machine random false facts about the history? Wicked Soviet Army soldiers who wanted to fight for his country, a country that wanted to lose, but accidentally Won? Douse slop death-million people who fought not only for their country, but also helped countries allies.
  12. Jul 24, 2013
    Did my grandfather deserved it? I guess no
    'cause when i see that soviet soldiers in this game is cowards and betrayers, it's piss me off.
    There is not a word of true in this game, Nazi's good one's and Russian soldiers is really?
    I hope this will be banned in Russia.
  13. Jul 24, 2013
    guys for all who think that this "game" somehow connected with the history u d better read some books. Srly i think there is some kind of nazi scenario.
    Well maybe 3 part of game `ll something like that COH: Unit 731 or The Devil's Gluttony' if u know what i mean.
  14. Jul 24, 2013
    Here the most false myths from Goebbels are collected. Game is anti-Soviet, so and the anti-Russian. The shame on all who created, sponsored and translated this slag.
  15. Jul 24, 2013
    Glauzer :
    This Nazi game made by Nazis. I would like it to be wiped from the memory of people who played this game. Dear Nazis from the team Relic, shame on you, and your families.
  16. Jul 24, 2013
    I was born in USSR. Your game is egregious lie. Campaign scenario is written by nazi fans. Relic died for me. Soviet soldiers saved the world from destruction.
  17. Jul 24, 2013
    relics is Gebells children and made the big lie. Pure anti russians game. Only european fashism can did it. Only axis soldiers kill 26 millions civilians.
  18. Jul 24, 2013
    Wow! Joseph Goebbels is still alive. And canadian developers is children of propaganda. I will never play in a game that was released by Relic. From Russia with love.
  19. Jul 24, 2013
    "We're sorry you don't like the game, it's historically authentic." You say.
    What do you say about that? In the game you are quoting Marshal Vasilevsky:
    "I understood that we have been cheated, that people needed peace." The real quote refers to the First World War. Vasilewski talks about his motives that led him to the Red Army: "Why I should be in Romania in the name of unknown to me
    "We're sorry you don't like the game, it's historically authentic." You say.
    What do you say about that? In the game you are quoting Marshal Vasilevsky:
    "I understood that we have been cheated, that people needed peace."
    "Why I should be in Romania in the name of unknown to me goal. There was a time when I led soldiers to battle, thinking I was doing my duty as a Russian patriot. However, I understood that we have been cheated, that people needed peace. The old army and Soviet Union are not compatible, therefore, my military career had to end. With no remorse, I could go back to my favorite occupation, working in the field."
    "The matter of my whole life" by Marshal A.M. Vasilevsky Moscow, Politizdat, 1978 Page 30
    Is it historically aunthentic? I demand an apology to Marshal Vasilevsky.
    Reliс, if the game was offensive national feelings, I can sue? If a player buys a game, which is positioned as historically accurate, but instead shoved false crafts, he can request a refund?
  20. Jul 24, 2013
    Unhistorical, glitchy, overpriced, unbalanced game, technical and game disign degradation. One of the worst stratagy games i've ever seen. Ill newer byu Relic games again.
  21. Jul 24, 2013
    The best campaign scenario i ever played... not. No one thing made sense. Plot holes everywhere. My face hurts because of face palms. Why are people, who didn't visit the school, allowed to make games?
  22. Jul 24, 2013
    Campaign scenario is written by Joseph Goebbels fans.
    It's shame. Cold War is over there is no reason to picture USSR as Mordor.
    But why to bother and read real history books? Let's just make another game about this terrible unhuman russians.
  23. Jul 25, 2013
    "We've reflected the war as it actually happened." Liars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  24. Jul 25, 2013
    Worst campaign scenario ever. So many lie about soviet army. Russian soldiers are shown cowards, barbarians and idiots. Leave that yourself. My score 0.
  25. Jul 25, 2013
    The game is a complete, steaming pile of crap. The absolute worst of it is the fake and gay storyline. But then, when you go beyond that bad performance, bugs, glitches. It's so bad I won't bother with buying another Relict game.
  26. Jul 25, 2013
    Well, it seems that guys Relic think that showing Soviet soldiers reluctant to fight the enemy unless threatened by execution is "showing their courage" and somehow American and German troops in first CoH managed to go to fight without firing squads behind them. The storyline in this game is abysmal and highly offensive to all Russian people who knows real story of their country and notWell, it seems that guys Relic think that showing Soviet soldiers reluctant to fight the enemy unless threatened by execution is "showing their courage" and somehow American and German troops in first CoH managed to go to fight without firing squads behind them. The storyline in this game is abysmal and highly offensive to all Russian people who knows real story of their country and not some western Goebbels-style propaganda. Expand
  27. Jul 25, 2013
    Unrealistic historical line. I know USSR was not a perfect country and communism must burn in hell. But anyway, substituting the history is not a good idea.
  28. Jul 27, 2013
    The authors are sick bastards. The game represents Russian soldiers of the WW II as some kind of blood lusting animals. A deliberate attempt to insult the memory of those who died fighting the fascism! I believe, the bottom line of the game was forethought as being a mendacious piece of pro-fascist propaganda!
  29. Jul 27, 2013
    This game is a true idiocy. Screenwriters completely distorted the historical truth. This is a travesty of history and common sense. Game creators do better science fiction. They are better at it.
  30. Jul 27, 2013
    Fake game based on fake history. Would'v ban this game if I could. Amount of absurd reached limits long before mid game. Bugs, lags, overhype. Outcome is rubbish.

1. Oct 7, 2013