• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Jun 24, 2013
2.1

1. Jul 27, 2013
    At the beginning this should be a game about Space Marines and Imperial Guard. With burning civilians corrupted by Chaos. But something went wrong and half of the content was converted to WWII It was really urgent because it is the only explanation about the storyline and, well, the name "Lev Abramovich Isakovich". Otherwise it was something really stronger than weed.
    I do not know what
    I do not know what was the reason for this "Warhammer-WWII" remake but it certainly can not justify the spit on the blood of heroes.
  2. Jul 28, 2013
    The game does not correspond to historical facts. The writers of the game described some pseudo-historical universe (you can tell an alternate universe). In the course of a single company constantly felt worship of CoH2 creators before the Nazis and Nazism.
  3. Jul 23, 2013
    Company of heroes 1 was/is probably the best RTS ever. COH2 is pure crap. COH2 is a scam to take advantage of the popularity of COH1. The gaming company, relic, is crooked and offers terrible support for there games so buying COH2 is not a good investment.
  4. Jul 23, 2013
    Excuse me, are you serious? Contribution to the victory of the Soviet Union undeniable, so you can not just throw mud story. Even if it is someone else's.
  5. Jul 23, 2013
    I have one piece of advice for developers Learn the history before creating such a****! Otherwise, menacing and terrible Ivan-destroyer will come and you will be punished!
  6. Jul 24, 2013
    Terrible game. It has nothing looking like real historical facts.Everything is lie! Creator of this game must be burnt in the hell. And their friend Hitler will be their neighbour.
  7. Jul 27, 2013
    Disgusting russophobic piece of code. "Red Alert" is more historically accurate. Authors don't know anything about Russia or USSR rather than usual Cold War BritishAmerican propaganda cliches: "Russians are man-eating bloodthirsty no-brained orcs and they are always bad". And this is another piece of such russophobic propaganda. I hope, demonic Cossacks and bear cavalry will be added inDisgusting russophobic piece of code. "Red Alert" is more historically accurate. Authors don't know anything about Russia or USSR rather than usual Cold War BritishAmerican propaganda cliches: "Russians are man-eating bloodthirsty no-brained orcs and they are always bad". And this is another piece of such russophobic propaganda. I hope, demonic Cossacks and bear cavalry will be added in the next patch, cause the game isn't realistic enough without them. Expand
  8. Jul 23, 2013
    Monstrous in its stupidity and irrationality single player campaign. Terribly no-balanced multiplayer. Developers should be ashamed of this game. This game can be considered a "fail of the year"
  9. Jul 23, 2013
    Just spit in the soul. Thanks Relic

Я, Relic Героях.
    "ибо его."(Матф.16:24-28)
  10. Aug 4, 2013
    I usually buy the game, after reading the reviews and comments. Then meet with the gameplay and story. In this game, the lack of basic common sense to buy it because of what infamy not recommend to anyone., There are lot of people in Russia who love and remember their history. And a lot of players who like to play computer games based on World War II. I found more than 3000 negativeI usually buy the game, after reading the reviews and comments. Then meet with the gameplay and story. In this game, the lack of basic common sense to buy it because of what infamy not recommend to anyone., There are lot of people in Russia who love and remember their history. And a lot of players who like to play computer games based on World War II. I found more than 3000 negative reviews, and join them. The number of potential buyers who have not bought the game because of the presence of delirium in the story (but who do not want specifically to climb to the site and put "dislikes") is thousands of times more. Steam games on sale for 799 rubles. Let the creators mul-tiply the number of potential buyers on the value and bite your elbows. And after making a normal story, the number of sold copies could be increased by several times! Only due to the failure in Russia they have not reached the mini-mum quarter of a million dollars, and could collect three or four times as much! I think, it may be increased by an order.
    I know how my grandfathers fought and for which they received military awards. One of them was wounded twice in the war. They stopped the Nazis due to their proficiency and courage, and I can not afford to let any monsters maligned the memory of them. They are rest in peace now and eternal glory, but the creators of this game I wish bankruptcy and oblivion!
  11. Jul 24, 2013
    Game completely distorts the history of the WWII and offends the feelings of Russian, do you are avenge the loss in hockey 30 years ago? shame on you relic!!!
  12. Jul 24, 2013
    Game developers too fond of Nazis. The entire game is imbued with hatred for the Soviet soldiers that defeated fascism. Stalin did not like the gift rastrelivat moral monsters. Too bad he came to Canada.
  13. Jul 24, 2013
    This is not a game, it's a slap in the face. My ancestors put health, youth and life is not for seventy years later, the descendants of those for whose freedom they fought, and watered them and their slop feat.

I apologize for my English.
  14. Jul 24, 2013
    As a huge fan of the first COH and Relic's long list of AAA titles, I really expected to like this game. For all the reason others have listed, this game is monumental let down. I liken its failure to that of Diablo 3; we waited how long for this?

Pay to win day one DLC on a game I just bought for $60. Shameful single player story and gameplay. Massively imbalanced multiplayer. There is no reason anyone should buy this game. Save your cash fellow gamers.
  15. Jul 24, 2013
    This game is a piece of anti-Soviet and anti-Russian propaganda. It insults any Russian and humiliates the memory of the fallen warriors. Wake up, guys, the Cold War ended more than 20 years ago.
  16. Jul 24, 2013
    Okay, okay Games from Nazi Germany for a long time did not come out. Finally it came out, Goebbels happy. Advise developers to open at least once in life history textbook, disgusting game.
  17. Jul 24, 2013
    It seems that the story of this game came up with Dr. Goebbels himself. The developers of this game so much hate Russia and Germany love that they are ready for any lie?
  18. Jul 24, 2013
    Relic you are a company of nazi. But for the next game i have some ideas for you:
    1) Show how Stalin eats german children.
    2) Hitler with gebbels free a prisoners of Dahau from Soviet Union killers.
    3) Mission with Soviet Soldiers rape german woman.
    4) Soviet soldiers immune to cold wheather
    5) Killing own soldiers gives +100 to damage for nearby units.
    6) Where is Vodka and russian bears?
  19. Jul 24, 2013
    Orctownorc said it perfectly. And I qoute "To have half the army doctrines also removed as mini-DLCs is an example of the publisher engaging in the worst kind of nickel-and diming, as though this was a free-to play title."
    Sega bought this title when THQ went under and took all the doctrines out and made them DLC to squeeze every last penny out of this game. I paid FULL PRICE for this game and I don't expect to have to PAY TO BE COMPETITIVE in multiplayer with DLC. Sega, you are cheap-ass money-grubbing whores and don't deserve to continue being in business.
  20. Jul 23, 2013
    Writer of Relic, sama real Nazi. The plot of the game a complete lie, nonsense, prana. The story not really a lie. It is better to do these on your Warhammer.
  21. Jul 24, 2013
    Unfortunately, despite good visuals and somewhat engaging multiplayer, the single player campaign is something I did not expect from Relic. As a fan of history I just cannot advise buying this game. Looks like scriptwriters education is based on cold-war propaganda and not on any serious historical research.
  22. Jul 24, 2013
    It's a shame to make such a scenario. Those stamps just based on Nazi propoganda. Stalin is a russian Hitler, he ate thousands of infants by himself.
    I can not understand how they won the war and save us from Nazies, if the evil Soviet Union shot of all the Soviet soldiers.
  23. Jul 24, 2013
    The story is not true and is a complete falsification of the history of Russia and its methods of warfare. The Soviet soldiers did not burn the civilian population of the Russia. Detachments did not shoot the retreating soldiers, and were engaged in catching deserters. Russia won the war and not the detachments of the NKVD, and solidarity and heroism of the population.The people who wroteThe story is not true and is a complete falsification of the history of Russia and its methods of warfare. The Soviet soldiers did not burn the civilian population of the Russia. Detachments did not shoot the retreating soldiers, and were engaged in catching deserters. Russia won the war and not the detachments of the NKVD, and solidarity and heroism of the population.The people who wrote the story, totally unaware of the history of the country, about which they were writing this story. Expand
  24. Jul 24, 2013
    "Campaign scenario is written by Joseph Goebbels fans." absolutly!
    "Russians eating russians, great story, no history at all. Hello, we were people, not orcs! Bugs, frezes, too overpriced. This should be presented, but I have no idea to who."
  25. Jul 24, 2013
    1) Show how Stalin eats german children.
    2) Hitler with gebbels free a prisoners of Dahau from Soviet Union killers.
    3) Mission with Soviet Soldiers rape german woman.
    4) Soviet soldiers immune to cold wheather
    5) Killing own soldiers gives +100 to damage for nearby units.
    6) Where is Vodka and russian bears?
  26. Jul 25, 2013
    The most bad game of the year! !Russians eating russians you crazy, it's awesome!!!!!
    For people don't buy this save money!!!!!!!!
    Who read really history and books?????
  27. Jul 25, 2013
    I'm sure, Joseph Goebbels would approve this game. Single campaign is impudent and unashamed lie, which give out for the truth.
    I do not understand why you did it, Relic? The Cold War is long over. You had to reflect the real crimes during World War II, not invented.
  28. Jul 25, 2013
    Game with such bad story is politically motivated, so there is nothing to be surprised when people express their discontent.

It's sad when the "west" is trying to justify Nazism. This game the justification of Nazism. Collapse!!1
  29. Jul 25, 2013
    This is what should be the moral monsters that would write such a script? Complete rudeness and ignorance of the history of the great derzhave.Prosto spit in the soul!
    After this game personally for what and when did not buy from you and your Board of the game.
  30. Jul 25, 2013
    The plot is a propagandistic anti-Russian lie. It would be quite suitable for West teens, taking into account western "beautiful" educational school system, but it's so rude, that even these teens may suspect that something is wrong.
  31. Jun 30, 2013
    This game is a DO NOT BUY. Shallow content. CoH1 was far superior. Few maps, few units. Its as if they took our beloved original and consolized it. Performs poorly, maps are very uninspired and boring. Like city maps, sorry. This is a cash grab game and people that really know the first one will be sickened by this attempt.

I knew it was beyond suspect playing through the beta and not

I knew it was beyond suspect playing through the beta and not enjoying it. They simply took the old game and swiss cheesed it, removed sweet features and content. The only positive thing I can mention is the variable weather but even that leaves a bit to be desired. Its more like snow blizzards that come in cycles.

Beware of fake reviews. After reading most of the reviews, most of the highly rated ones are blatantly bogus.

1. Pelit (Finland)