Company of Heroes 2 PC

• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Jun 24, 2013
2.0

1. Jul 24, 2013
    Another AntiRed game. Why not? I'ts like a mainstream today to show, khm...to show "how brutal was the russian tiranny". Thank God I ain't bought it. Played it on my pal's PC.
    If you american? buy it.
    If you don't give a to realy history? Sure thing buy it, you'll love it. If you're pretty sure, that there was some tiranny in USSR? Game's made for you. If you sure that russian soldiers
    If you american? buy it.
    If you don't give a to realy history? Sure thing buy it, you'll love it.
    If you sure that russian soldiers were killing women and children? I feel sorry for you and...YES! This game was made for you!
    Rest of you, those, who still can think with your heads stay away form this game.
    "Historical" bull****
  2. Jul 24, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Okay. The Relic Company has developed this game. But what is main in the games like this game? Is a script. But do scriptwriters know the history? Or they are really think that in Soviet Union half of the people has shooted down, detachments killed soilders because they didn't want to fight, etc.? My score of the singleplayer is 0 of 10, multiplayer 4 of 10. Overall rating is 2 of 10. Expand
  3. Jul 24, 2013
    Keine Kaufempfehlung für Multiplayerfans! Warum? Ihr könnt euch nicht wie bei CoH1 die Maps Gegner oder den Modus wählen. Ihr bekommt zufällig eine Karte und eure Gegner und Spielt nur mit Siegmarken. Jedoch finde ich die Grafik nicht schlecht. Fazit: Singelplayer: JA Multiplay: NEIN, kauf dir lieber CoH1
  4. Jul 25, 2013
    Read some historical books. Find some archive data. Even Germans didn't write crap as you show. Goebbels would be very proud of you.
    P.S. Next time you want make WW II game- just make some new DoW instead.
  5. Jul 25, 2013
    Everyone knows how awful the story in this game is: it's based on Cold War era stereotypes, it's disrespectful towards the soldiers that fought in the war and it disregards it's russian playerbase completely. According to the plot of this game Soviets did everything in their power to lose, but won because poor Germans were not ready for the russian winter.
    Even disregarding disgusting
    Even disregarding disgusting story, the gameplay in campaign is very boring, UI is awful and most missions are almost impossible to lose because of the endless conscripts that you can summon endlessly. Relic tried to add some substance to the overpriced game by including the "Theater Of War" mode supposedly it puts you in a historically accurate battle scenarios that let fight through the most iconic battles of the war. In reality it's just a series of skirmishes with AI and some primitive custom scenarios that get ruined by horrendous pathing of the game.
    Speaking about pathing it feels like it was not improved since the original Dawn Of War.
    Only positive thing about Company Of Heroes 2 is it's multiplayer, but Relic don't give it nearly as much support as it needs. There is no leaderboards or multiplayer ratings of any kind, no observer mode for custom matches, which makes tournament streams unexciting to say the least and balance in the game is currently broken, without any attempts to fix it from relic for long time.
    Overall this game feels unfinished, it's story is awful and offensive and it's ridiculously overpriced. Do not buy this game if you respect yourself.
    I give this game 1 instead of zero because multiplayer is still kinda fun and I may play it if Relic fix the balance.
  6. Jul 26, 2013
    it's a disgrace. i don't even want to speak about the disbalance and retard gameplay. nice attempt to make russians believe that their fathers and grandfathers were cowards, rapists and morons... and only godless sodomites from Europe and USA crushed nazis. especially it becomes interesting for those people who know who sponsored Gitler...
  7. Kir
    Jul 27, 2013
    Joseph Goebbels is dead, but his cause lives on. creators of the game lying scum. here it is thanks to the world for the liberation from the Nazis, at the cost of 26 million Soviet lives. grateful descendants.
  8. Jul 28, 2013
    Very impossible story which I find disgusting. Nazis would be proud. Relic is a good company, but they should ask for a help of the war specialist if they want to make the game about the Eastern Front next time.
  9. Jul 28, 2013
    Nazi propaganda in its purest form. My grandfather burned in the tank for three times and wounded Nazi sniper at Stalingrad. Today, Canadian nazi try to discredit his memory.
  10. Jul 27, 2013
    The game is absolutely a joke. No plot, no likable characters, no gameplay. Only a trolling of fellings of a some group of man. Absolutely bad game.
  11. Jul 28, 2013
    Thank you, Relic, for creating such a good example of an awfully written story! The way you show Red Army is ridiculous and unforgivable. Shame on you!
  12. Jul 24, 2013
    Here the most false myths from Goebbels are collected. Game is anti-Soviet, so and the anti-Russian. The shame on all who created, sponsored and translated this slag.
  13. Jul 24, 2013
    Glauzer :
    This Nazi game made by Nazis. I would like it to be wiped from the memory of people who played this game. Dear Nazis from the team Relic, shame on you, and your families.
  14. Jul 24, 2013
    Warhammer during the Second World War? Space Marines in Stalingrad? This is Relic! Only TRUTH obtained in "secret documents"! Not bad game with a horrible scenario.
  15. Jul 24, 2013
    I was born in USSR. Your game is egregious lie. Campaign scenario is written by nazi fans. Relic died for me. Soviet soldiers saved the world from destruction.
  16. Jul 24, 2013
    relics is Gebells children and made the big lie. Pure anti russians game. Only european fashism can did it. Only axis soldiers kill 26 millions civilians.
  17. Jul 24, 2013
    Wow! Joseph Goebbels is still alive. And canadian developers is children of propaganda. I will never play in a game that was released by Relic. From Russia with love.
  18. Jul 24, 2013
    Hitler would be glad to play this game. Well, really good gameplay and multiplayer totally killed by awful scenario, which is looks like it based on nazi's propaganda.
  19. Jul 25, 2013
    Worst campaign scenario ever. So many lie about soviet army. Russian soldiers are shown cowards, barbarians and idiots. Leave that yourself. My score 0.
  20. Jul 25, 2013
    Shockingly lying game.
    The Soviet soldiers are somehow behave like Nazis, burning alive of its people, instead of their heroism shown some zany cast of the bullets. It's not a game, It's a Gebbels propaganda.
  21. Jul 25, 2013
    You know, I'm fine with Red Alert. It's a satire. I'm fine with all those FPS, when you shoot "those crazy russian terrorists". It's a fantasy. But don't you dare to touch with your filthy hands real historic events, double-tongued bastards!
  22. Jul 26, 2013
    Historical fiction and deception is presented as the truth. Expose Russians soldiers like violent fools, live zombies, while the Russians saved all of Europe. low-grade game.
  23. Jul 26, 2013
    I am jew and can not believe relic made such one sided anti-russian propaganda. There is many things about soviet union, good and bad. But game shows only GULAG-style russia. I don't believe guys from relic games are just dumb and don't know what they do. It's just gamedev trolling.
  24. Jul 24, 2013
    Stupid game. your writer sucks! He ****s history! Worst game i ever seen. Relic is worst devs in world. We lost you as good developer. Mikhalkov would like this game.
  25. Jul 23, 2013
    Sorry this game is a complete disappointment. I've played Company of Heroes 1 and it is one of my favourite games of all time. Now this one plays like it is written by a completely different programmer team. The story is awful, gameplay is dumbed down. Waste of time and money!
  26. Jul 25, 2013
    This game made by Nazis.
    This game gives Russians a bad name, game play is often repetitive, unsatisfying game play, lackluster soundtrack, very demanding graphics, gives this game a negative score.
  27. Jul 26, 2013
    Developers falsify historical facts, or altogether preach anti-Soviet nonsense. In their version number of Russian troops crushed the enemy, driven only by fear of execution. They claim that our country did not have heroes, were just cowards and murderers, the red army ravaged the land and kill their same civilians.
    This story was not created because of stupidity or lack of erudition, it
    This story was not created because of stupidity or lack of erudition, it is designed specially.
  28. Jul 26, 2013
    Relic burn in hell with your game, for your lying, Hitler could be glad to have a chance to play this game! Wish y were relising this in 1944 when coward alliance opened 2nd front, when the war already was won.
  29. Jul 26, 2013
    They could greate gameplay game with fantastic multiplayer, but scenario made game look like nazi ****
    I am Russian and i will never be patient when history of our country is slendered!
  30. Jul 6, 2013
    I was a big fan of company of heroes 1 I played it since the begenning. I played the demo and I was very disappointed with the gameplay

For me the winter thing just breaks the flow of the gameplay. Blizzards are fun the first time but it gets repetitive the 5th time and so one. The graphics arent optimized my pc is barely running the game above 30 fps and its a gaming rig.The UI is ugly you have 1 million icons and it takes too much space on screen. The camera is too close from the units and the collision detection is still terrible.

All of the german units were just imported from coh 1 with newer textures thats just a cash-in move seriously and many cool units are missing from coh 1 like the knights cross or the assault troops...

Also the russians are a way too weak the t34 could easely smack any cheap german tank and in this game its terrible. The germans are really overpowered in this game. The infantry deals less damage than the first coh 1 and there isnt any paratroopers its just a shame.

In summary this game sucks its a recycled version of coh 1 with eastern front units. Its just a cheap cash in save your money for some real games.

1. Pelit (Finland)