Containment: The Zombie Puzzler PC

6.2

1. Aug 28, 2014
    The game prides itself as a zombie puzzler you've never seen before. I suppose if you've lived under a rock for the last three decades that could be true. The reality is, Containment is a poorly done Bejeweled clone with some extra features tacked on to try and make it unique, but nothing could save this puzzler.
  2. Jun 24, 2012
    Dont spect shooting zombies, you need to move units arround the zombies to kill them, there's some scenarios that are pretty hard, the price is good that you wont lose any buck on paying for it, the grpahics are pretty bad or at least nothing to get surprised, maybe this game is for people that has old PC or use to travel alot, the game will make you lose time in a fun way.
  3. Nov 8, 2015
    What a unique puzzle game. There’s bosses, there’s a variety of map areas, there’s an attempt at a story. The 4 different types of humans each have their own bonus feature you can use against zombies. You can even use objects in the environment to your advantage. And if you’re too slow then the zombies will start eating you. It’s all very interactive and fast paced. A fun game that IWhat a unique puzzle game. There’s bosses, there’s a variety of map areas, there’s an attempt at a story. The 4 different types of humans each have their own bonus feature you can use against zombies. You can even use objects in the environment to your advantage. And if you’re too slow then the zombies will start eating you. It’s all very interactive and fast paced. A fun game that I enjoyed more than I expected to. Expand
  4. Sep 7, 2014
    It's a nice small title to play between two big games. I enjoyed it more than i thought i would. You should give it a try, you might like it too.^^
    An overall fun and easy to play game.
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Apr 17, 2012
    A good idea but really poorly-developed. The game misses completely on difficulty and has a too simplistic game mechanic.
  2. Mar 30, 2012
    Although I'm sure most players these days would say they're getting a little tired of seeing the undead shamble across their television screens, I can't think of anything out there quite like Containment: The Zombie Puzzler, and that's pretty high praise in and of itself. Toss in a survival mode and the fact that it's just $5 on Steam, and this unique project's new spin on the walking dead is a can't-miss.