• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Mar 26, 2003
6.7

1. Nov 24, 2010
    This was one of the games I liked, at the beginning was a little complicated but then I downloaded a walkthrough and It was ok. At times you didn't knew what to do, but then when you where on course it was a nice game one that the tv shows fans will find exiting.
  2. UWO.
    Oct 27, 2005
    Great Game but I agree with u all. It was too short. (Havn't played the bonus game yet).
  3. ReginaF.
    Jan 2, 2005
    I thought it was an excellent game but needs more harder cases! other than that it was great fun!
  4. MissJ.
    Mar 30, 2004
    Great GAME!
  5. JamieJ.
    Mar 14, 2004
    CRAP... it is very true that the game is just like the show... it has great animation and voice overs... however if you are gonna spend all that time making a game have such great animation then why ruin the whole thing by making it sooooo short and so stupidly easy... there was no fun in it at all... waste of my two hours and a huge waste of money... i mean really there is no thinking CRAP... it is very true that the game is just like the show... it has great animation and voice overs... however if you are gonna spend all that time making a game have such great animation then why ruin the whole thing by making it sooooo short and so stupidly easy... there was no fun in it at all... waste of my two hours and a huge waste of money... i mean really there is no thinking required and the actual crimes are no where near as intersting as the ones on the show... no twists or turns... nothing.... Expand
  6. sPochahon
    Nov 17, 2003
    Finished it in 2hrs 40 mins...disappointingly short but would have been a great game otherwise Pokie.
  7. MafiaGuy
    Nov 1, 2003
    For 3 CDs, the game's too short. The 5 cases were fun to solve.
  8. Kosmick9
    Jul 30, 2003
    The only complant its to short.
  9. DerekW.
    Jun 23, 2003
    Pros: Exactly like the show, voice overs, easy gameplay, interesting, fun, one of a kind game. Cons: Short, as in couple of hours short. It's also 3 CD's. The sound and graphics take up a lot of space. Can't really go wrong, very linear (mouse highlights over important evidence). Understandable because if you gave the user 100% freedom it would be impossible unless you were Pros: Exactly like the show, voice overs, easy gameplay, interesting, fun, one of a kind game. Cons: Short, as in couple of hours short. It's also 3 CD's. The sound and graphics take up a lot of space. Can't really go wrong, very linear (mouse highlights over important evidence). Understandable because if you gave the user 100% freedom it would be impossible unless you were an actual CSI. No replay value. Overall: Buy it used or as cheap as possible. I love the show, and loved the game despite completing it in a single day. I did get stuck a couple times. If you like the show, and get a good price on it, you shouldn't have a problem. But be warned that it is a little disappointed to be finished and wanting more. Expand
  10. LohKwokH.
    Jun 10, 2003
    It is just like the movie.
  11. Nov 24, 2010

1. A wonderful cerebral exercise, and is also addictive and fun. There are some load times between scenes, the mapboards are not large, but this game is well done.
  2. Too easy and too short, CSI's only noteable aspect is the authentic voice acting and recognizable name.
  3. Accessible enough that people who don’t normally play computer games should be able to enjoy it, since it works better as an interactive version of the television show than as an adventure, and veteran gamers might like it as well, since it’s well made and different than other games out there.