8.0

1. JamesW.
    Apr 22, 2006
    This game heavily reminds me of those text adventure games from the early 1980's, in which you have to find the right specific combination of inane clues to progress. The graphics in this game are essentially window dressing: this is an infocom adventure.
  2. DonT.
    Apr 5, 2006
    Dark moody soundtrack fit beautifully with the depressed village. Top down view worked well for me, soemthing different in an adventure game. The main character out Grissoms Grissom! A medieval CSI who also talks to the dead. Who thinks these things up?? I love it!
  3. Claudio
    Apr 4, 2006
    Solid adventure game. This is not what you would call a traditional adventure game. The inclusion of action elements and 3D environments are nice touches. Talking to the dead doesn't hurt either ;)
  4. MarkC.
    Apr 4, 2006
    Loved it! Finally a horror game that plays with your head and doesn't rely solely on cheap 'jump out and scare you' tactics. I really hope there a sequel...

1. We like Daemonica for its refreshing variations on tired themes, and a sincere attempt to introduce a nifty potion-mixing element into its chilling story.
  2. It’s great to see a horror-themed game that goes more for the cerebral end of the spectrum rather than straight the jugular, but there are a few moments where you might not want to step into a darkened area or find out what’s happened to a character you’ve befriended.
  3. While Daemonica isn’t going to be for everyone, those looking for an entertaining and well written title will have a good time with it.