7.9

1. Apr 3, 2013
    I have spent thousands of hours on this game over the years, had loads of fun and made loads of friends on it.. thats why i gave it a high score. I remember when it came out in 2003 truly awesome game then, the single player was ok but the multiplayer was something else.. The graphics were stunning and the maps went from tiny room battles to truly massive maps,nice selection of weapons and map modding tools. Biggest drawbacks was the glitches,bugs and cheaters... very dated game now but i still sometimes play. Expand
  2. X0R
    Apr 19, 2013
    Put a lot of time in on this game too when it came out, glad it still runs on Win7 64bit. It was always a little buggy, but what game isn't? It looks dated, but I started out playing games like EA Seal Team (1993) on 3.5 disks, so to me graphics are still second to gameplay/realism. Few military games advance your character's (and squad mates') progress with medals, honors and death like Seal Team did..... "Leave no man behind." Delta Force Black Hawk Down is a classic. Expand
  3. Dec 5, 2012
    I really miss playing online with the clan war and stuff, I never expect to play a single player, (which is really hard to beat and really disapointing and simple) This is HARD-CORE for multiplayer FPS noobies. The best from the oldies.
  4. Nov 4, 2013
    VERY AWESOME! Cool old skool FPS with good gameplay and missions. Maybe a little short, but that´s not a deal breaker. Looking forward to play the other games in this series.
  5. Nov 1, 2013
    This game is haunting Based on the Black Hawk Down movie, one of the best war movies ever, with an amazing Hans Zimmer soundtrack, this game is in my favorite top 10.

1. You might not think that we need another first person shooter in our collections, but when such a simple game can be fun, exhilarating, affecting, tense and stressful all at once, you begin to wonder why you ever needed more.
  2. It features some attractive visuals and a few particularly dramatic scenes. Still, Black Hawk Down is a deeply flawed shooter that has a moment of disappointment or frustration for every moment of fun.
  3. If you're a military sim gamer who's looking for endless hours of action devoid of strategy or tactics, then this is your game. [June 2003, p.84]