4.1

1. May 15, 2012
    I felt overall the story arc was way too serious in comparison to the other games--I mean, it gets kinda ridiculous toward the end. Diablo is waaaay too easy in this game if you're able to get the right resists. I can't wait to try him on inferno, but ultimately this game is a lot easier and shorter than the other Diablo titles--at least at first. I recommend for new players to play as aI felt overall the story arc was way too serious in comparison to the other games--I mean, it gets kinda ridiculous toward the end. Diablo is waaaay too easy in this game if you're able to get the right resists. I can't wait to try him on inferno, but ultimately this game is a lot easier and shorter than the other Diablo titles--at least at first. I recommend for new players to play as a Wizard--his spells get really good toward the end. Expand
  2. May 15, 2012
    Too simplified game principles, wow graphics, too many concessions. Poor atmosphere as well. This game is not so good as Diablo 2. I don´t like new health/mana system as well. Character development is very simplified.
  3. Jul 24, 2012
    What can I say? DRM, 6 hours gameplay (easy at that) and no real feel to it like the previous two... Sorry, but this is the worst game Blizzard made in it's history (one of the worst I've played). I've played flash games on AG that are better and LONGER than this overpriced piece of 5h17. If you are a millonaire and don't know what to do with your money, don't spend it on this game, spendWhat can I say? DRM, 6 hours gameplay (easy at that) and no real feel to it like the previous two... Sorry, but this is the worst game Blizzard made in it's history (one of the worst I've played). I've played flash games on AG that are better and LONGER than this overpriced piece of 5h17. If you are a millonaire and don't know what to do with your money, don't spend it on this game, spend it on Blizzard so you make them stop the next time they even THINK about selling something like this again. Collapse

1. Aug 31, 2012