3.9

1. Jun 23, 2012
    Diablo 3 is inferior to Diablo 2 in each and every way but one. Cheating. And not just small cheats such as maphacks. You got bots, duplication of items etc. Diablo 3 has been out for 2 months by now, the game is already completely ruined by the cheating and Blizzard stands by the sideline watching, incapable of fixing their own mess. Other than that the game itself is quite good. TheDiablo 3 is inferior to Diablo 2 in each and every way but one. Cheating. And not just small cheats such as maphacks. You got bots, duplication of items etc. Diablo 3 has been out for 2 months by now, the game is already completely ruined by the cheating and Blizzard stands by the sideline watching, incapable of fixing their own mess. Other than that the game itself is quite good. The story was decent, the gameplay alright. How ever there is something that has been bothering me. Why is it called Diablo 3? This game is nothing like Diablo or Diablo 2. This game should be called World of Diablo.

To sum it all up, I'm glad I traded a f2p mmo account for a D3 key. Otherwise I would have felt ripped off.
    Do yourself a favour. Don't pay for this game, trade something equally useless for it, such as a used paper towel.

In conclusion. This is a Blizzard "Entertainment" product and as such it is highly overrated garbage praised solemnly because it has been developed by Blizzard.
  2. Jun 29, 2012
    Blizzard should have stuck with Blizzard North. Diablo 3 is a disgrace to the original first two games (and extra expansion) of this series. After completing the game on inferno there's nothing else to do, no re-playability it's insanely boring to farm compared to the first two games. The itemization is so linear, just like WoW, you can't get through act 1 inferno without struggling notBlizzard should have stuck with Blizzard North. Diablo 3 is a disgrace to the original first two games (and extra expansion) of this series. After completing the game on inferno there's nothing else to do, no re-playability it's insanely boring to farm compared to the first two games. The itemization is so linear, just like WoW, you can't get through act 1 inferno without struggling not having a high end weapon from the end-game. I'm not saying the game is too hard, but the game all depends on the elites that are so unbalanced that it makes the whole game boring to play and you only rely on kiting. The boss fights are great, really fun but after playing it a couple times you just know the rotation of the attacks and again it gets boring.

I've never waited for a game so much in my life, this is really the worst game by Blizzard so far. This game relies way too much on World of Warcraft and not on the actual series. I'm not even gonna start with the auction house where I somehow lost items like a stormshield and never retrieved it because it was lost in the nether and admins couldn't do anything.

I rate this a 0, I'm entirely serious about this score, the game is trash, not fun to play, you can't skip quests, the story is pushed in the gameplay ruining it and it looks like they made everything for mentally disabled players, you can't discover anything by yourself without having something popping up to ruin everything (act 3, Azmodan telling you every single thing that's happening at no particular important moment).

One thing that really bothers me, the wizard teleport, 3 out of 4 times it's gonna glitch on the ground, but worst, there's a cool down on it, so if you use it and it somehow doesn't work you're dead.
  3. Jul 8, 2012
    PROS = Art style is nice. Environments are colorful and varied. Simple to-the-point gameplay. Visual and audio FX are nice. Skill and rune system works for the most part. Good for RPG newcomers who want to jump in and kill things quickly. CONS = Repetitive gameplay. It becomes a grind for better gear after the first playthrough. If you find this fun, then knock yourself out. AlwaysPROS = Art style is nice. Environments are colorful and varied. Simple to-the-point gameplay. Visual and audio FX are nice. Skill and rune system works for the most part. Good for RPG newcomers who want to jump in and kill things quickly. CONS = Repetitive gameplay. It becomes a grind for better gear after the first playthrough. If you find this fun, then knock yourself out. Always on-line requirement. There is no justification for this in a largely single player game. Even with a kickass machine and good internet connection, you are at the complete mercy of Blizzard's servers. Lag spikes. Get used to the sight of your character running around with everything else on the screen frozen, then suddenly dying. The story is abyssmal. Characters are two dimensional, no sense of pacing, predictable plot twists, and lack of any emotional undercurrent. In-game cutscenes are cartoonish and fail to convey any gravitas. Forgettable music and sound. Your character screaming "I require aid", "not enough discipline" and other such nonsense becomes aggravating, especially at higher levels. Lack of character customization. Skills/rune system is extremely limited and funnel you into a few builds per class. Many of the skills are useless. VERDICT = I was on stage 3 of the Diablo boss fight on Hell, doing very well after 12 attempts, and got a server disconnect. I uninstalled the game 15 minutes ago and am officially done. The always-online requirement destroys the core functionality of the game. Losing all your map progress due to server connection problems is UNACCEPTABLE. Again, there is NO REASON for a single player game to have an always-online requirement. If you wanted to hop into a co-op game or do online trading, fine, connect to the servers at that time. But if you're soloing by yourself, there is absolutely no reason. This, and the realization that the game is nothing more than a grind for more powerful (and ultimately meaningless) gear, has led me to quit. There are better and more meaningful games to waste your time on. Expand
  4. Jul 15, 2012
    How can anybody give a game a 0/10? I can understand a 1/10 if you hate the game and it is annoying, but a ZERO?!?!? To many, that means it's not a game at all. And my friends, that is exactly what I intend you to hear. Diablo 1 was revolutionary! Diablo 2 was great! What happened?
    Well, shortly before development of this game began, Activision took over Blizzard and a man named Mr. Kotick appeared. Now, anybody who remembers Blizzard remembers that their slogans were "Done when it's ready/SOON" and "By gamers, for gamers." When Kotick took over, they changed their company motto to "A culture of thrift" (Google it), and killed off the real Blizzard.
    So now, we have a "game" that requires internet in all modes, including single player? No big deal! Except, you can't play the game on camping trips, airplanes, business breaks, or anywhere where you can't connect. But, it will get worse when Blizzard eventually decides to discontinue their servers, which they can do at any time and for any reason. So, if you are thinking about buying the game, you had better buy it before they pull the plug. It's not a matter of "if", but WHEN!
    So, why would they do this? They say it was to prevent hacking, but not one hacker I've met has been able to hack a system in offline mode, while several have been able to hack Diablo 3. They say it prevents piracy, but the game has been ripped as well, so that doesn't fly. The real reason that this single player game is not playable offline is because of their Real Money Trading Auction House(RMT.)

So now, Blizzard has implemented the RMT, what does this mean? Well, for them it means money and money and money. They are constantly patching the game in ways to make it harder, thus forcing people to need the RMT items. Every class in the game has been nerfed in short order. Smashing items now increases repair cost, forcing you to buy gold from RMT. The endgame gets so hard in Act III that players who were invincible on the previous act have to revamp their entire character, thus forcing you towards the RMT.
    Diablo 3 is not a game at all. Diablo 3 is Blizzard's boiling frog experiment. You know, where you can boil a frog inside a pot, and the frog doesn't jump out if you raise the temperature slowly enough? If they increase the buying temperature of the endgame by one degree at a time, can they boil you before you notice? I don't know man, but a fool and his money are easily parted. CAVEAT EMPTOR!!!
  5. Sep 21, 2012
    worst game ever the critics are as full of @*#^ as Blizzard is MAJOR FAIL Blizzard your company needs better writers and a overhaul. if i could do one thing with this game it would be to get my MONEY BACK or PUBLICLY BURN it so that no one will make the same mistake i made.
  6. Aug 26, 2012
    GARBAGE!!!

Do not buy this game, save your $. this game is so bad i cant even start to explain why it is bad and not go over the 5000 max char for a review, not even worth the review its so damn bad.
  7. Sep 20, 2012
    The game runs smoothly and looks pretty good but that's about all the it has going for it. It's extremely repetitive and the loot that you get just isn't enough to make the game enjoyable. Don't waste your money on this game.
  8. Oct 12, 2012
    Winner of this years Game Developer's Choice award for audio. This fact surprised me until I noticed that all the winners of their awards have a representative on their voting panel. Just pathetic.
  9. Dop
    Nov 13, 2012
    i was expecting something awesome coming for blizzard, but this game is Diacrap 3, the skill system is a joke, the Rmah rules the game and the drops there is nothing left here. im going to try to rollback my CC charge awful game...
  10. Dec 2, 2012
    Beautiful graphics, nice first impression. Very careless changes and maintenance by Blizzard turn the game into a constant source of frustration.
    Every week, your long hours boosting a character, turn to waste due to 'engine balance'.
    Then you spend hours of farming getting awesome items just to login in and see they halved the power of your equipped items. The only way to like this

The only way to like this game is start playing it now; or stop playing after finishing it on easy mode.
    If you, like me, started playing on the release date, that's not possible anymore.
  11. Dec 5, 2012
    It is a shame to dislike something which was created with so much effort, but what can i do? D3 tries so hard to be epic, fun, addictive and serve an audience of new and old fans. But it just fails on everything it attempts - just like a drunken person! It is simply not fun to click through enemies and check the loot later. Simply put: the urge to hack and slash a little bit more is notIt is a shame to dislike something which was created with so much effort, but what can i do? D3 tries so hard to be epic, fun, addictive and serve an audience of new and old fans. But it just fails on everything it attempts - just like a drunken person! It is simply not fun to click through enemies and check the loot later. Simply put: the urge to hack and slash a little bit more is not there. Even the gore is inadequate and unsatisfying. Oh, about the storyline! Awful! Just horrible. Worst script ever. It is actually so bad that it does not even count as funny. It is a shame they wasted so much effort on cinematics with story this bad. If the player has to ask herself "why I am doing this?", something is seriously wrong. Perhaps it is a matter or taste, but I had so much more fun with Dragon Age 2. Expand
  12. Dec 31, 2012
    Obligatory 0 for online-only DRM. An unforgivable offence. There might be something worth playing under the DRM, but I'd have to pirate it to find out.
  13. May 10, 2013
    I don't think I need to repeat what the whole internet is saying. Some points for the graphics, cinematics and soundtrack. This game took me to the highest highs and the deepest lows (in a very specific segment of my life, of course): most excitement I ever felt about the launch of a game, then gradually but surely descending to the most disappointment I've ever had from a game. Now I justI don't think I need to repeat what the whole internet is saying. Some points for the graphics, cinematics and soundtrack. This game took me to the highest highs and the deepest lows (in a very specific segment of my life, of course): most excitement I ever felt about the launch of a game, then gradually but surely descending to the most disappointment I've ever had from a game. Now I just don't care, uninstalled it. Expand
  14. May 19, 2013
    This is I believe the worst video game of all time, because of its failure to live up to its potential. The game is just NOT FUN. All your upgrades must come from the auction house or crafting.. boring!!!!!!!!!! Its a boring money pit.
  15. Jun 30, 2013
    It would be a masterpiece if it was from a small company with 10 workers or something.
    But it's not, it's from Blizzard, it's predecessor is nothing else than Diablo II.
    Unforgivable.
  16. Jul 12, 2013
    This game is a disgrace, an insult, a puke, a shame. It is bad, so bad it hurts. It is made by morons for morons, all in the name of greed. Don't be fooled: everything about it is wrong. Avoid at all costs.
  17. Jul 25, 2013
    After playing 2500 hrs, I must say... Although the game is 1 year old, the PC version has not been fixed for critical bugs. The game still drop to desktop during fights due to directX errors and lost connects. Most hardcore players are killed permanently due to the poor coding errors. The company lacks in debugging. The coming console versions will fail shortly. Honestly the game isAfter playing 2500 hrs, I must say... Although the game is 1 year old, the PC version has not been fixed for critical bugs. The game still drop to desktop during fights due to directX errors and lost connects. Most hardcore players are killed permanently due to the poor coding errors. The company lacks in debugging. The coming console versions will fail shortly. Honestly the game is frustrating to play. The terrible repetition makes me really sick. Poor game design. The game looks like only for elemental school kids. Expand
  18. Aug 31, 2013
    Basically, DIII is a boring version of DII. I had to stop playing it not long before the end of Act II. It's just... Same thing... Over and over... Almost zero field to experiment with a character. Pre-defined set of abilities. Boring monsters with much fewer specific to them properties. Much less random maps. Repetitive and dull script. Yeah, I had to read what happened up to Act IV, andBasically, DIII is a boring version of DII. I had to stop playing it not long before the end of Act II. It's just... Same thing... Over and over... Almost zero field to experiment with a character. Pre-defined set of abilities. Boring monsters with much fewer specific to them properties. Much less random maps. Repetitive and dull script. Yeah, I had to read what happened up to Act IV, and hell, I was not surprised even once! I understand that story in Diablo game always was needed just to somehow justify the massacre, but remember how much deeper was DI and DII stories! And, finally, what's one of the main addiction to RPG reasons? That feeling, when you YOU make your character stronger the way you want. There's none. You don't raise stats (the game makes it for you), you don't choose abilities (you pick them from a constantly available list), the only way to modify all this is loot and it's random too. But graphics and designs are good. Expand
  19. Oct 24, 2013
    One of the worst games I've ever played and as a 'Diablo' title, it's an insult to the series and it's fans. The storytelling is enforced on every player. The music is forgettable and theatrical. The voice acting is repetitive, terrible and over the top. The bosses are stupid and underwhelming. The gameplay is linear. The story is butchered and stupid. The 'stylized' art style looks goodOne of the worst games I've ever played and as a 'Diablo' title, it's an insult to the series and it's fans. The storytelling is enforced on every player. The music is forgettable and theatrical. The voice acting is repetitive, terrible and over the top. The bosses are stupid and underwhelming. The gameplay is linear. The story is butchered and stupid. The 'stylized' art style looks good at first glance, but then you see that the developers vision of "horror" theme is nothing more than cliche Halloween styled artistry with pastel colored bodies and blood smears placed in random fashion. Everything about it just felt cheap. To make matters worse, the fanbase told them all along that the direction of the game was a bad idea. From the beginning blizzard ignored all those opinions and now today, we see blizzard backtracking on all those things that they told us would be good. But at the end of the day, the core of the game itself has been trampled all over and it would need to be remade from the ground up to be fixed. Such a terrible game, I will be burdened with the memories for the rest of my life. I wasn't dumb enough to enjoy it. Expand
  20. Mar 12, 2014
    So many promises made and none were kept. After such a long wait for this game it's a huge disappointment. Diablo 2 is far superior to this game. I need to be logging on to battle.net to play single player??!?! They have no backup servers so if the game server goes down I can't play at all? DRM done horribly wrong.
  21. Jul 19, 2014
    I didn't fall for the hype, Didn't buy the game. Now Blizzard is offering a free demo. The game was made in 2012, but right from the start, it feels like I could have been made in 2005. I've played plenty of rpgs and diablo spinoffs, but this "official" Diablo feels like a spinoff itself, but a cheap one, that could have been made by a kickstarter effort from a few thousand dollars.
    In
    In 2014 (or 2012 for that matter) no character customization is an absolute no go.
    Poor inventory handling is an absolute no go.
    Poor interaction menu is an absolute no go.
    I truly feel like I'm playing a game from 10 years ago, not 2 years ago. It was acceptable for Diablo II to look and play the way it looked and played, but it's totally unacceptable in 2014 (or 2012).
    We had RPGs already, that done plenty of innovation in many aspects to the genre, none can be found in D3. Not sure if it's the stubborn Blizzard idea or somehow it's a design "feature".
    If I want to use a metaphor, imagine buying a car today for the same price as all the others, but upon sitting into it, you realize, it's equipped like a car from the 80s. 13 inch wheels, drum brakes, cassette player only, no remote lock or alarm and the seat feels like an old used sofa and it smells like mildew inside. All, for a premium price. It would be the laughing stock of the world, and so D3 should be.
  22. May 15, 2012
    Terrible DRM that requires you to be online and then terrible support from Blizzard at keeping the servers online and actually allowing people to play, or better said not allowing since they did piss poor job at making descent servers. No character customization in 2012, arguably Diablo 2 looks better/less blurry at times, no lan, no pvp or proper pvp after they add arena.
    Not a good game.
  23. May 15, 2012
    Really the RMAH kills the game.
    It's the justification for the always online killing modding and LAN.
    The game really isn't long because of this, it may be alright for the 10 or so hours you play, but accept that the RMAH almost directly kills longetivity. I'd wait until the game is piratable or something, because right now it's not worth the money. It's a shame that blizzard has
    Really the RMAH kills the game.
    It's the justification for the always online killing modding and LAN.

I'd wait until the game is piratable or something, because right now it's not worth the money. It's a shame that blizzard has completely turned it's back to the real fans for more money.
  24. May 15, 2012
    A hugely disappointing sequel, Blizzard is now on my list of boycotted developers that are ruining the industry.
    -Lag in single player game due to annoying DRM that will arbitrarily take away the product I paid for if my connection fails
    -Pay2Win cash shop
    -COMPLETE LACK OF REAL CHARACTER CUSTOMISATION
    -Atmosphere totally lacking, generic and grindy
  25. Oct 9, 2012

It's biggest and most unforgivable flaw is of course the loot drops. They are geared around theWell after 60+ hours of playing the game I think I can finally conclude that there are way too many problems that are ingrained into the game due to design choices made by Blizzard. The first 10 or so hours were fun, it was new, it was shiny new, but after that it simply went downhill.

It's biggest and most unforgivable flaw is of course the loot drops. They are geared around the entire player population and no longer (like Diablo 2 and Torchlight 2) geared around the individual player, so what you get is total junk loot most of the time which then forces you into their gold or real money auction house to get items that are appropriate for your characters level just so that you can move on in the game.

Sure, some players may have the luck (somebody has to right?) and those items in the auction houses have to come from somewhere, and they do, from the lucky players or the players that have no life and do nothing but grind for hundreds of hours in D3, or from bots that grind just as mercilessly so that they can sell the good loot to real live players for gold (or real money) which they then turn around and sell the gold to the fool players that are willing to buy from 3rd party sites. Anyway, my point is that the loot is geared to drop around the entire population of players else their auction house wouldn't even work for them. So you can either grind for tens or hundreds of hours in hopes that you'll get a decent upgrade or go to the auction house and buy it with some gold or real money.

This directly conflicts with all of the ARPG's that I've ever played and I've played a lot, the whole auction house deal basically takes away the one guilty pleasure of these types of ARPG's which is to find new loot that are upgrades for your character.

Next we have the total respec, where you have no perminence with your character as you can change the skills as often as you change your socks (actually, probably more often) which means there's basically no reason to reroll a new character, just go to the auction house to buy some new gear to accompany your new chosen skills.

All in all this game has been a total and complete let down to both my wife, myself and about 75% of our friends that also bought it. Both my wife and I had been wanting a D3 since Diablo 2 LOD was released and have waited patiently for the past I don't know how many years, 7 or 8 years now. Unfortunately the game is so seriously flawed by poor design decisions by Blizzard developers and there's just no way to fix it as it's prime function for Blizzard is to make a revenue stream out of the auction house. As long as the auction houses remain, the loot drops will be based on total player population and the game will never have that feeling of achievement that you would normally get in games like Diablo 2, Titans Quest, Torchlight 1 & 2, Sacred etc etc etc, the list goes on and on an don.

I originally scored this game a 10, that was 4 hours and 54 minutes into play, it's now Oct, almost 5 months after release and the grind is still there and that is ONLY in HOPES that you might get an upgrade. please take my word for it when I tell you that it's simply not worth it, especially at the $60.00 price tag.

If on the other hand you hurry down to Toys r Us you can pick up Diablo 3 right now for only $9.99 If you buy it for under a 10er, then you'll likely get your moneys worth out of it with one play through, assuming you get loot that let's your character keep moving forward.

I can no longer in good conscience recommend this game to family or friends or even my worst enemies. Expand

26. May 15, 2012
    Regardless of the outdated graphic and gameplay. The worst is 11 hours past , still cant play. Blizzard, you make this game for nine years, nine years! And here comes an unplayable online game? Shame on you!
  27. May 15, 2012
    Can't even install the game after it's been out for a day, It could be understandable from someone else, but for a game that was beta tested for months not to mention an open beta stress test. This is complete BS from one of the "Top" gaming companies, I'm done with blizzard, i charged D3 back on my card and am just done, IDC if they freeze my account they are a **** company.
  28. May 15, 2012
    I purchased Diablo 3 on the launch and expected a fully functional product at the release. What I got was a game that wasn't working. I spent hours trying to play the game, but it seems like it's impossible to login and play the game, which I payed 60USD for. This is the first time I've purchased a product which I can't use. I am very surprised that Blizzard haven't spent more time withI purchased Diablo 3 on the launch and expected a fully functional product at the release. What I got was a game that wasn't working. I spent hours trying to play the game, but it seems like it's impossible to login and play the game, which I payed 60USD for. This is the first time I've purchased a product which I can't use. I am very surprised that Blizzard haven't spent more time with this game, since it's been a what? 8 year development cycle? How can you release a game filled with bugs and crashes and a non-functional login which makes it impossible to play the game? Oh don't let me start with the PvP and customization aspects they've removed from the game. Expand
  29. May 16, 2012
    Unlike past games in the Diablo series, you as a player are left completely out of Blizzard's equation. Your money, however, is not. With the design of the auction house, and the 60 dollar price tag for an incomplete game (11th hour removal of PVP to be released later. Granted, PVP in Diablo was never that great, but, huh?) it's pretty obvious that they're trying to take as much of yourUnlike past games in the Diablo series, you as a player are left completely out of Blizzard's equation. Your money, however, is not. With the design of the auction house, and the 60 dollar price tag for an incomplete game (11th hour removal of PVP to be released later. Granted, PVP in Diablo was never that great, but, huh?) it's pretty obvious that they're trying to take as much of your money possible with as poor of a product that they can feasibly manage. Aside from a monthly subscription, this game was constructed from beginning to end out of a playbook to maximize addiction and minimize reward. In other words, Koreans will love it.

So you've already spent your money? That's fine. You get to click things, and, like Diablo 1 and 2, the first few sections are actually quite fun. However, by the time you've reached the second act, the world will have grown stale, and the old monsters you were clicking on will be replaced by new monsters to click on. It's a gameplay style that grows old fast, and even though I haven't played a point-and-click hacknslash for years, it felt just as boring as the day I put down the last one.

In conclusion, Diablo 3 is a boring game meant to take your money if you have an addictive personality. There is no fun here, only grind.
  30. Jun 6, 2012
    Been playing for a while now. Long story short, core gameplay is brilliant. Sadly that's it. The story is woeful, the game runs like an mmo, but unlike wow, this isn't transparent, and also has frequent 'scheduled' server maintenance. Gameplay is often effected by lag. The most offensive failure of this game though is the loot system. Just like wow, the gameplay is very loot sensitive.Been playing for a while now. Long story short, core gameplay is brilliant. Sadly that's it. The story is woeful, the game runs like an mmo, but unlike wow, this isn't transparent, and also has frequent 'scheduled' server maintenance. Gameplay is often effected by lag. The most offensive failure of this game though is the loot system. Just like wow, the gameplay is very loot sensitive. Drops in the game however are pretty much always below your level, and don't have your stats. Instead, the only practical place to get in game loot is via the AUCTION HOUSE, which is not even in the main game. And will allow real money soon. Go figure. The fact that loot that drops while you're playing is effectively pointless apart from selling on the ah is unforgivable given that its a core system of gameplay.. enough to bring down 11/10 gameplay to a below average title of crap. With strings attached. Expand
  31. May 24, 2012
    DRM is pathetic, im was not mad on DRM im ok with little lags i think they fix that but when my account and lot other people got HACKED because of Diablo 3 security foult this end here payed 69$ for what ? 4 days of waisting time and get HACKED ? DRM is just ridiculous and need single-player, changed my 10 score to 1
  32. May 17, 2012
    Read the professional reviews. Read how they describe the game. Does that sound like an 87 to you? No, it sounds like an 80 or a 75, but because Diablo III has the Blizzard name and advertising dollar attached to it, it gets an 87 on metacritic. It's criminal.
  33. May 17, 2012
    hmmm 88/100 critic and 3.7 user, this is obviously because of the servers. BUT, Diablo 3 is actually a sub-par game. It didn't go through as what it was meant to be, if it takes a game company 11 years to develop they obviously had no passion for making the game, and it shows
  34. May 18, 2012
    This game is average at best and I don't count the problems caused by the always-online play. First as an ordinary RPG it is really short, linear and too simple. Character customization is next to none, then there are no skill trees. The cinematics are good, but the in-game graphics are not impressive. The plot in general is good, but characters and dialogues are quite bland. The UI isThis game is average at best and I don't count the problems caused by the always-online play. First as an ordinary RPG it is really short, linear and too simple. Character customization is next to none, then there are no skill trees. The cinematics are good, but the in-game graphics are not impressive. The plot in general is good, but characters and dialogues are quite bland. The UI is surprisingly mediocre, given that Blizzard are also the makers of WoW. The multiplayer is supposed to be a big selling point, but it is really lacking. All the things that are well done in WoW are bad in Diablo - there is no voice chat, the chat system is extremely limited, the AH interface is lacking. There is no PVP as of yet, they say it'll be added at a later date, but why the hell, they had plenty of time. There is no synergy between the hero classes, you all just dish out your damage and try to stay alive. Add to that the little content this game has I can't really see the replay value. Yes, on higher difficulties mobs will be a bit stronger and you will get a bit stronger items to be able to fight them, but where is the fun in that? It is still the same 10-hours-of-playtime content you already know.
    I think Blizzard really just wanted to cash-in on the franchise and did half-assed job on this one. There are much, much better RPGs and Online RPGs out there.
  35. May 18, 2012
    Why did it take them so long to make this game? Diablo 3 is basically a rip-off of previous diablo games. All character models looks like taken from the previous blizzard games with 0 inovation, same about the enviroment and level design. The game is addictive because of the loot and auction house system but the game play is very repetitive right from the start.
  36. May 19, 2012
    Look at all the sheep defending always online drm bleeting that angry consumers are entitled whiners. Tell me, if pokemon, halo or GTA had always online drm would you bend over and let them ass rape you as long as they put in an auction house? Screw D3 and the blizz fanboys. Enjoy your server crashes, connection failures, lost game progress, gold farmers and lag monsters.
  37. May 20, 2012
    As an Australian player, this game is nearly unplayable. I'm stuck with a ping that averages 600, which makes combat sluggish, ugly, and playing multi-player with friends causes severe lag spikes which are absolutely disgusting.

Blizzard used to be a company I had a bit of respect for, but their abuse of everyone that isn't American paints them as a bunch of elitist pigs that the world would be better without.

I mean, EA included Australian servers for SWTOR, but Blizzard? Blizzard are now scum of the gaming world. **** Blizzard.
  38. May 20, 2012
    Gameplay wise, Diablo 3 definitely achieves what it set out too. The combat is fast, visceral and an awful lot of fun. The character classes are diverse and the abilities and loot come as thick and fast as you could wish. Areas and enemies alike are diverse and it is constantly a pleasure to gaze upon a new environment as you peel away at the fog of war.
    The Acts of the game are enjoyable
    The Acts of the game are enjoyable and while the story is certainly formulaic, it provides enough traction to keep you going through the thousands of demons you will slay.

Multiplayer and the various difficulty levels also give great incentive to come back, although ultimately the majority of game owners are not likely to keep going with the game past a couple of play through's.

It's such a shame then that such a compelling package has been forced into a completely flawed distribution system. While the game its self is great, the fact that it is completely unplayable without being logged into Blizzards battle.net system ruins the immersion. For a single-player game at it's heart, to have lag and even be kicked out of your ongoing game because of a connection issue is not acceptable in this day and age.

What truly is the straw that breaks the camels back however, is the very poor customer service from Blizzard. Since launch the game has been plagued by lack-luster server stability and poor resource management meaning thousands were unable to play. Furthermore at time of writing the Blizzard servers are down again and the official word on the forums is "no word yet on a fix". For a company that runs the most successful MMO in history, such poor infrastructure and customer service can only be the result of poor management. While these problems may be fixed in the future; as a game it works but right now Diablo 3 is a resounding failure as a product.
  39. May 20, 2012
    I'm just shoking by this game... The gameplay and the background are cool and the game really addictive.But com on what's wrong with Blizzard... Online DRM? no possibility to play offline??? And worst unstable server.

You can't have a day without a maintenance, a shut down and more again. Blizzard has lot of money , lot of teammates and they re not able to find an issue to that. I m really disappoint by them and will think before buy another game product by them
  40. May 21, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Did I buy the "My little pony" edition? If you want a good diablo game, do yourself a favor and forget this one existed. The difficulty settings are ridiculously easy, my first 3 intense days of gaming didn't meet any significant challenge ; the environment and enemies seem to come straight out of a disney movie. The only thing it has in common with its predecessors is part of its name. Expand
  41. May 21, 2012
    This review is coming from someone who spent a plethora of time on Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction as a teenager, and periodically my friends and I still play D2. Further, this review is based on the starter edition because I didn't want to jump into buying D3. The one aspect of the game I did like was the art style i.e. character art and background art. The game mechanics, stat system, DMR,This review is coming from someone who spent a plethora of time on Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction as a teenager, and periodically my friends and I still play D2. Further, this review is based on the starter edition because I didn't want to jump into buying D3. The one aspect of the game I did like was the art style i.e. character art and background art. The game mechanics, stat system, DMR, not grim enough (compared to its predecessor), and price were a failure. Compared to Diablo 2 and Torchlight 2, this game is a disaster. If you think all is lost, check out Torchlight 2. The beta is spectacular and I can't wait for the full game. Expand
  42. May 22, 2012
    This is a huge disappointment for all hardcore gamers.The major problem is simplified casual gameplay oriented on non-gamers. And its complement with lots of minor issues from absurd DRM policy to outdated graphics and step back in terms of general design.
  43. May 25, 2012
    I was willing to give this game a fair score...until my account was breached and charcater and all progress deleted...they say it's the users fault, i disagree. if i'm compromised that means my bank account, email accounts, facebook, paypal, ebay, other mmo's, etc, etc. should also be compromised right? as far as i know diablo 3 is the only game for this to happen to me. even my emailI was willing to give this game a fair score...until my account was breached and charcater and all progress deleted...they say it's the users fault, i disagree. if i'm compromised that means my bank account, email accounts, facebook, paypal, ebay, other mmo's, etc, etc. should also be compromised right? as far as i know diablo 3 is the only game for this to happen to me. even my email account wasn't compromised for the hacker to get into my account because it's been 3 days after the incident and my computer and personal info is doing just fine. i just love how it's always the users fault right?

the game's ok, fun but since day 1 release there's been nothing but server problems, auction house problems, and 40+ hours of gameplay was deleted from my account due to a hacking...that's lovely for paying $60.

Game's too short, not even an infinite dungeon, story is bland and graphics resemble WoW which is so lame and childish.
  44. May 25, 2012
    The game starts well but has an extremely bad balancing... The first chapter misses challenge a lot (no challenge at all!). Then after 10 hours you encounter a boss (Belial), and there it becomes almost impossible! I stopped playing the game here, and it very frustrating to pay a game full price without being able to finish it.
    Blizzard try to make you believe it is accessible to anyone,
    Blizzard try to make you believe it is accessible to anyone, but this is not the case (at all). For hardcore players only.
    Ho, and yes, the story is for 12 yo kids only too...
  45. May 27, 2012
    Blizzard obviously spent more time developing the monetization scheme of this mediocre game than they did focusing on the player experience. What should be a stellar Single player/ Coop action RPG experience feels more like a cheap free 2 play/ pay to win MMO treadmill. Farming and crafting are worthless as you level. Everything you find or craft at a given level is pathetic compared toBlizzard obviously spent more time developing the monetization scheme of this mediocre game than they did focusing on the player experience. What should be a stellar Single player/ Coop action RPG experience feels more like a cheap free 2 play/ pay to win MMO treadmill. Farming and crafting are worthless as you level. Everything you find or craft at a given level is pathetic compared to what you will buy on the AH. The game is designed to herd frustrated players to the real money auction house where you can give your money to hackers, gold farmers, and exploiters to get the gear you need to get to the next act...and Blizzard will take a cut. Story, gameplay, and graphics are mediocre- really uninspired.
    Server issues and security issues should be an embarrassment to Blizzard, which has had more than enough time and resources to sort things out. Really shabby work and a waste of the Diablo name. Blizzard continues to disappoint.
  46. May 27, 2012
    Broken and not-fun endgame with having to be online for single-player makes for a bad game. The game's endgame could be repaired through patches, but without offline play I would still give it a low score.
  47. May 31, 2012
    Welcome to the future,we make games for shareholders,not gamers.
    -Blizzard/Activision
    As a Diablo 1 and 2 player this game is a massive disappointment. With all the hackers and gold sellers in this game i wonder how they will handle it when rmah goes online. Oh and get the best stuff from AH ,how fun is that. This game smells of wow,i bet we get a panda exp too with this in the
    Welcome to the future,we make games for shareholders,not gamers.
    -Blizzard/Activision

As a Diablo 1 and 2 player this game is a massive disappointment.
    Oh and get the best stuff from AH ,how fun is that.
    This game smells of wow,i bet we get a panda exp too with this in the near future.
  48. Jun 1, 2012
    Utter garbage. Terrible story, graphics look about 7 years old, half-baked gameplay mechanics and absolutely no atmosphere. Looks and plays like a Saturday morning cartoon for 4 year olds. The whole thing is just a thinly-veiled cash cow with the real money auction house just a glorified pay-to-win institution. Looks like almost every critic reviewer has been paid off by Activi$ionUtter garbage. Terrible story, graphics look about 7 years old, half-baked gameplay mechanics and absolutely no atmosphere. Looks and plays like a Saturday morning cartoon for 4 year olds. The whole thing is just a thinly-veiled cash cow with the real money auction house just a glorified pay-to-win institution. Looks like almost every critic reviewer has been paid off by Activi$ion Bli$$ard as well. RIP Bli$$ard. Expand
  49. Jun 2, 2012
    This game is in no way an improvement to Diablo 2. It fails in every way possible. And for the record I didn't buy this game BECAUSE of all the problems with it.

Always online DRM require you to be at Blizzards mercy, play with their buggy servers, with severe lag. Diablo 3 has no LAN, No open net because Blizzard is scared hackers will use the files to destroy their new cash cow auction

Diablo 3 has no LAN, No open net because Blizzard is scared hackers will use the files to destroy their new cash cow auction house.

Diablo 3 has No skill trees, No skill points, copy & paste characters with only gear differences making the only difference between your character and the next the gear you got at the cash cow auction house.

Diablo 3 is being hacked relentlessly by the second week. With over 28,000 threads (not posts THREADS!) worth of hacked players on Blizzards own forums. Blizzard is outright denying all of it, It's so bad two games journalist have been hacked one of them a eurogamer reviewer who gave the game a score it didn't deserve.

Blizzards Greed driven answer to this was to make a buck out of the hackings and aren't interested in helping people, only selling their broken and bypassed authenticators.

Meanwhile Blizzard just keeps on denying the problems with their game. While trying to spoon feed their customers garbage.

DO NOT BUY THIS GAME!!!

Go over have have a look at Torchlight 2 by the actual Devs that made Diablo 2. They're giving the fans everything that they ever dreamed of in a looting and hack n slash RPG .
  50. Jun 12, 2012
    I've gotten my wizard well into Inferno. (Despite being female myself, I picked the male wizard because the woman's voice was incredibly grating. Hers was the only voice acting that I actively loathed.) When asked about the game overall, I'd say, "eh, ok." The story is painfully short, and your character makes virtually no difference, and has no choices to make. At this point, I expectI've gotten my wizard well into Inferno. (Despite being female myself, I picked the male wizard because the woman's voice was incredibly grating. Hers was the only voice acting that I actively loathed.) When asked about the game overall, I'd say, "eh, ok." The story is painfully short, and your character makes virtually no difference, and has no choices to make. At this point, I expect games to offer me some choices, even in a survival game. On the other hand, I found my character likable and sometimes witty. (I felt stuck with the templar companion - and he's intensely irritating. The Scoundrel grew on me, but was useless by Inferno, & the Enchantress was like nails on a chalkboard. Pink nails.) Blizzard asks you to replay the same story over and over and over - which I assume everyone knows & expected, but it got VERY old for me. As for game play & challenge, Hell was the most fun - it was fine solo. (I also played with friends & family - never the public games.) Inferno is hard, as everyone says, but mainly, annoying. Mobs have random spells - wasps buzz around bubbled & linked & spitting flames (if they did this in real life, I'd be off the planet.) I felt very limited trying to balance health & damage - it just wasn't fun, & didn't feel like using the character to the fullest - at the very time you WANT to be using all your abilities. Auction House - I hate that you have to buy gear, can't earn it other than gathering gold. Worst of all - recently they made General Chat mandatory. Before I can type "/leave general," I'm hit with gold spam. (I assume they're selling the items stolen off hacked accounts?) Every time you log in, you get hit with this, and have to leave chat (this gives plenty of time for gold sellers to spam you.) If battle.net changes this, good, but too late. Even so, after round 3, the auction house was still more interesting than the game. By the end, I felt the first round should have been optional. Nightmare felt utterly pointless and should have been either the first round, or nothing. Hell was the best - inferno is just a pain. The strategy seemed to be - "Well, I can't kite here - have to reload." I didn't mind the old fashioned styling, really - it felt like being back in an old Ultima. The armor dyes were pretty lousy, though. In conclusion - I don't hate the game - I surely don't love it. I might fiddle around on my wizard if I'm bored, but nothing could inspire me to run another character through. For one thing, the classes aren't all that different - even between ranged & melee. For another - I couldn't face cycling through that story again. Most of all, I don't want to be focused solely on buying-selling gear, and that seems to be the utter core of the game. And real money? Ha! I don't THINK so! In all, it held my attention for about a week. Expand
  51. Jun 18, 2012
    The only thing I found fun about this game was farming the auction house sniping great deals and power leveling... Now power leveling has been nerfed to hell and AH will crash soon enough since there will be more useful lvl 60 items up in the coming months which... blah too lazy to explain the rest but if you have basic knowledge of supply and demand you see where I'm going with this.The only thing I found fun about this game was farming the auction house sniping great deals and power leveling... Now power leveling has been nerfed to hell and AH will crash soon enough since there will be more useful lvl 60 items up in the coming months which... blah too lazy to explain the rest but if you have basic knowledge of supply and demand you see where I'm going with this.

This game has GREED written all over it, everything about it.
    I got my refund but I'll never think of blizzard the same after playing this atrocious game.
  52. Jun 20, 2012
    Why this game is the worst game ever ? Because Diablo 3 is not fun. Because rewards are so bad (very bad random affixes, very bad loot tables), because Diablo 3 constantly break players motivation. In term of game design : http://www.gamasutra.com/view/feature/129852/designing_for_motivation.php?page=3
    Diablo 3 is an one-arm-bandit which make we lose each time. I'm tired to lose and i never pay one cent more for this (neither gold).
    AH and RMAH are Diablo's cancer.
    AH and RMAH are Blizzard's cancer.
    AH and RMAH could be entire industry cancer.
    Financial things are still our world cancer. Don't insert this on our games.

Help gamers and create an account to say this to Blizzard (because we have better chance to be read here than on their censored forums). I hope they'll focus on fun on their next games.
  53. Jun 20, 2012
    It is a Diablo game where after normal mode all of the loot that drops is terrible and the only way to progress is to buy a gear set in the Auction House for hell and inferno. Heck I would buy new gear in the auction house every 20 lvls or so and be completely overpowered until I hit inferno act 2.

What is the point of a dungeon crawler when you don't get any gear out of it. They want to make everything so rare that people will be tempted to spend real money on items. A complete scam......
  54. Jun 22, 2012
    Aaah, Diablo... Whatever this is, it ain't diablo. If blizzard would still care about what it's customers want from a game i'd remind them of the following self-evident things : 1) These things do NOT belong in an ARPG : - Cooldown timers on skills - Enrage timers on monsters - A limit on the number of skills that can be used equal to the number of available slots of an action bar -Aaah, Diablo... Whatever this is, it ain't diablo. If blizzard would still care about what it's customers want from a game i'd remind them of the following self-evident things : 1) These things do NOT belong in an ARPG : - Cooldown timers on skills - Enrage timers on monsters - A limit on the number of skills that can be used equal to the number of available slots of an action bar - Frustating progression based gameplay with constant gear-checks and lots of kiting - A constant stream of badly animated cutscenes that can't be auto-skipped - Bland itemization by using an MMO-like stat system and basing damage output on weapon base damage - A RMAH to which players are forced in various ways to find the gear upgrades necessary to progress in-game in any reasonable amount of time - Lack of a singleplayer as well as a LAN-play option. And on top of all that 2) These things do NOT belong in a Diablo game : - Colourful "happy sunshine" graphics - A ridiculously stupid story - The death of Deckard Cain - Tons of breakable objects with NO purpose whatsoever. The Diablo franchise has forever been ruined. The only things done right are the sound effects and the basic gameplay, which should be and still is the most important, but it just doesn't cut it, sadly enough... Congratulations Blizzard, you achieved the unimaginable. Rip Blizzard North. Back to LOD for me. Expand
  55. Jun 23, 2012
    Diablo 3 proberly the worst hack and slash game ever created in history of gaming. Charecter customization has been dumbed down so much that every player is the same. The overall gameplay is boring and frustating as best. The game is designed so you have to pay real life money on there auction house to get gear. The days where you could kill endless stream of monsters to satisfy you gearDiablo 3 proberly the worst hack and slash game ever created in history of gaming. Charecter customization has been dumbed down so much that every player is the same. The overall gameplay is boring and frustating as best. The game is designed so you have to pay real life money on there auction house to get gear. The days where you could kill endless stream of monsters to satisfy you gear needs are gone. Its really hard to belive its the same company that made Diablo and Diablo 2. Dont buy this crap game, waste of money. It do got nice graphic thats the reason why im giving it +1 Expand
  56. Jun 27, 2012
    Very boring and repetitive game. I doubt Blizzard will fix this.. Don't get it.. you have been warned.. Game play is good though so I give a 3 but still it's not worth 60.
  57. Jul 1, 2012
    I am very dissappointed from what i've expected Blizzard, one of the richest if not THE richest game company, will deliver to me. But I bought a very expensive game that got a REALLY SHORT STORY. The action house destroyed the collecting experience which was one of the most important parts of the Diablo series.
  58. Jul 1, 2012
    I'm not going into great detail about why I don't like this game because its all been said. But having to log in to play is just sad. I don't know what Blizzard was thinking. This game should not be mentioned in the same breath as Diablo 1 & 2
  59. Jul 2, 2012
    Played the game for 10 hours with a bunch of my friends. By the time I finished Act 2 I had 0 desire to log back into the game. I honestly consider this game a waste of 60 dollars. The ten hours I did play weren't fun so much as a way to waste time. There is no PvP of any kind, There are no RPG aspects to make leveling an event worth succeeding in. Every single character has access toPlayed the game for 10 hours with a bunch of my friends. By the time I finished Act 2 I had 0 desire to log back into the game. I honestly consider this game a waste of 60 dollars. The ten hours I did play weren't fun so much as a way to waste time. There is no PvP of any kind, There are no RPG aspects to make leveling an event worth succeeding in. Every single character has access to every single spell and no one plays anything different then you, even if they do, it will never matter to you as PvP is non-existent. The servers are riddled with issues and you can't play in a single player mode offline, so when the server goes down the game is over for you. There is no story and what some people do call story is a joke. The graphics are out dated by computer game standards and the gameplay hasn't been changed in any way from the previous games created by blizzard. The scenery is boring and makes for a bland experience no matter what area of the game you are in.

The final straw of this game comes in the form of the real money auction house. As it was released the desired goal of Blizzard was made clear. This game is literally a means for them to make money off of people buying items to win the game. Everyone purchases the best available items at extremely high costs (it was attack speed based weapons, costing 250+ per weapon) after millions of dollars had been transferred in this way they nerfed attack speed (silently) then started the selling over.

If you want a game that costs you hundreds and hundreds to win, then Diablo 3 is the game for you. If you want a game that is fun, has a good story, Interactive and interesting gameplay, Multiplayer with PVP. Then look to any other game, none of those will be found here.
  60. Jul 2, 2012
    4 is probably unfair, but I hoped for so much from this game. After less than a month, I entirely stopped playing. I think the short explanation why is the meaningless random loot and the repetitive nature of the end game. The game is pretty and it is easy to drop in and out of games with friends, but it just lacks that loot-crack element to keep me coming back. Fun for a while, but4 is probably unfair, but I hoped for so much from this game. After less than a month, I entirely stopped playing. I think the short explanation why is the meaningless random loot and the repetitive nature of the end game. The game is pretty and it is easy to drop in and out of games with friends, but it just lacks that loot-crack element to keep me coming back. Fun for a while, but not staying power. Expand
  61. Jul 6, 2012
    A terrible, repetitive, money grab. Uninspiring art/graphics, quite possibly the worst video game sequel of all time. The ridiculous high praise from professional reviewers really goes to show you these people are either paid off or only played the game briefly. Made me lose faith in the industry.
  62. Jul 8, 2012
    Great gameplay, but completely overshadowed by everything else. Game is designed around the auction house, and item are completely boring and uncreative.
  63. Jul 13, 2012
    NOTE: i have played 400 hours, 3 level 60's (barb with 100k+ dps, 1100 all resists, 60k hp, 58.5% crit), and made $1500 dollars off RMAH. for that reason, if D4 was released, i would buy it and sell items for real money until the economy dies like it has.

However, this game is horrible. Absolutely garbage. I have played hundreds of hours of D2 up until D3 came out and I have to say that I am severely disappointed. The game itself wasn't developed by ANYONE from the original development staff that made starcraft, warcraft, D1, and D2. The original dev's left to ArenaNet and Runic games to make Guild Wars 2 and Torchlight 2, respectively. This throws up a red flag already. Jay Wilson who has ZERO ARPG development experience is given head designer of D3.

The game is a joke. The difficulty they speak of in Inferno is CHEAP difficulty and not executed properly. There are situations that your character can NEVER escape from (no matter how geared you are), which always result in death. As stated before, my barbarian is MAD geared. I roll through Inferno ACT 3 in less than an hour every time. However, I cannot stand dying to stupid situations like when my barb's only CC breaking skill (WotB) is on cooldown and an elite decides to vortex me into a frozen along with 10 arcane orbs on me.

furthermore, the loot is garbage. if they are going to force inevitable death upon us, they might as well have made the quality of the loot better. loot is uninspired, uninteresting, and unrewarding to find. D2 had a LOT better loot system. in D3 legendaries are total garbage and most of it gets NPC'ed. Yes, legendaries are being sold to merchants ALL THE TIME in D3.

on top of all this, they made hundreds of millions of dollars yet skipped on improving their servers. the servers still lag and rubberband and causes lots of people to die constantly for no reason. If you're on hardcore, you lose your character if you die. this is just unacceptable for any company.

plus, the RMAH makes the game pay-to-win and the drop rates ARE affected by the auction house as confirmed by blizzard staff. this just makes the game disgusting and causes people to quit even more.

they promised a ton of things that they never kept, just do some googling and you'll see what i'm talking about.
    blizzard dropped the ball this time and i hope they pick up the slack again... they need better devs and higher-ups that make a good game to make well deserved money.
  64. Jul 15, 2012
    One of the biggest disappointments I have ever had the displeasure of playing, a game infected by the same corporate greed that has been plaguing this industry for the last decade and making no attempt to hide it either. I won't even go into the story other than saying it feels rushed, incomplete (likely to make way for expansions) and pretty much thrown together to give the game someOne of the biggest disappointments I have ever had the displeasure of playing, a game infected by the same corporate greed that has been plaguing this industry for the last decade and making no attempt to hide it either. I won't even go into the story other than saying it feels rushed, incomplete (likely to make way for expansions) and pretty much thrown together to give the game some semblance of plot. What truly becomes apparent rather quickly is how this game's aspects completely revolve around players using the auction house, be it real money or in-game gold, at every turn in this game one is being goaded into spending money, be it the lack of level appropriate loot dropping in higher difficulties, the fact that gear and not inherent stats determine everything from offense to defense, Blizzard's nerfing of classes who have the possibility to circumvent the gear requirements needed for inferno difficulty, everything in this game pushes people to spend money to get better gear. On an auction house where the economy has been broken since release wich (perhaps intentionally) pushes people to towards spending real money on RMAH. Even the now infamous DRM is all a means to keep that infernal auction house alive and I find it truly mind boggling how Blizzard can not seem to admit that Diablo 3 is being used as a cash cow at the expense of their consumers' enjoyment. The skill system feels heavily uninspired and simplified, the game has been advertised as being gothic horror, but even an 8 year old wouldn't get a scare out of this game. Diablo 1 and 2 felt dark and scary, the music felt ominous, Diablo 3 has abolished this feeling and made way for a game for all to play and enjoy... (and spend money on the auction house). The arrogance of Blizzard's "you play how we want you to play" aproach is another point of interest, classes and mechanics being nerfed leaving certain builds and gear (on wich players have spent quite a bit of money) completely useless, there is just no excuse for how much this game blows in the end. A game used to bring in money at the expense of the consumers' entertainment by taking a much loved franchise and putting a shiny new number on it. Truly sad. Expand
  65. Jul 20, 2012
    A long-time Diablo fan, I am very disappointed by D3. I was expecting a game that would keep me interested and playing for a long time, but instead, I hit max level on several characters, and the only way to progress through Inferno is to purchase items from the Auction Houses. I like to farm, and was looking forward to farming and upgrading my characters when I max leveled them, but itA long-time Diablo fan, I am very disappointed by D3. I was expecting a game that would keep me interested and playing for a long time, but instead, I hit max level on several characters, and the only way to progress through Inferno is to purchase items from the Auction Houses. I like to farm, and was looking forward to farming and upgrading my characters when I max leveled them, but it turns out that this game is not the Diablo I once knew. This is supposed to be a gear farming game, and for many people (myself included, and I have over 200+ hours in the game) post patch 1.03, getting your own upgrades to drop is almost impossible. I'm stuck in Act II Inferno, and being a hardcore gamer, I want to progress, but can't because I didn't have the game prior to the patch that nerfed the quality of the gear dropping. Upgrades in the gold AH are too expensive for me to afford, and I refuse to spend real money in the RMAH, so I'm stuck farming and never getting anything of value, and never progressing. Not fun at all. Now I login every couple days to check the gold AH, but don't really play anymore. Until drops are fixed so that people can actually get their own upgrades without having to use the AHs, this game is broken. Other issues include: always online makes hardcore frustrating (I won't play HC because I don't want to rubberband to my death), multiplayer is limited to four players (and you get punished for playing with friends as they take a cut of your magic find), builds are cookie-cutter or you won't survive in Inferno, almost every class has to kite monsters to survive in Inferno (the exception at the moment being a WW barb, but even they must kite at times, and given Blizzard's track record, expect this build to be nerfed), Blizzard customer service is horribly inattentive and they seem out of touch with their player base, patch 1.03 was a horrible disaster, and the CEO has promised us we'll get more of the same in 1.04.

My hopes for this game are all but dried up. If you loved earlier Diablo games, you probably will suffer the same disappointment I have. Avoid for now, but don't hold your breath that anything will get better. It's looking like this might be the beginning of the end of great games from Blizzard.
  66. Aug 5, 2012
    Most disappointing game I have ever played. I cannot recommend this game in its current state. Its fun going from level 1-60, but the end-game is the most terrible idea in gaming yet. The game engine purrs and combat is fun. I even enjoy the new build system. However, in the end the game feels like a scam. Every patch that has come out since release has made the game worse. You use to beMost disappointing game I have ever played. I cannot recommend this game in its current state. Its fun going from level 1-60, but the end-game is the most terrible idea in gaming yet. The game engine purrs and combat is fun. I even enjoy the new build system. However, in the end the game feels like a scam. Every patch that has come out since release has made the game worse. You use to be able to find gear when you opened a chest but now that doesn't happen. You used to be able to die without paying ridiculously high repair costs, but now the game is nearly unplayable unless you farm for hours a day for gold or buy gold using real money in the RMAH (real money auction house). The drop rate of items is based of the AH(auction house with in game gold)/RMAH, so sometime in the middle of hell mode using the AH becomes nearly mandatory. By the time you get to inferno mode you MUST use the AH to progress, because the drop rates are abysmal. In inferno mode, with a level requirement of 60, monsters will most often drop gear less than 60 that is useless. The gear that is level 60 normally has useless stats that no one would ever want. People who succeed in this game use exploits in-game or in the AH. The game itself is filled with boters who exploit the AH and farm for gold. This makes gold prices on the AH ridiculously high, and making the game nearly unplayable for the average player. The abysmal drop rates, combined with the high repair costs all point players to the RMAH. The drop rate issue, along with the repair costs, and the RMAH have ruined the end-game. The game feels pay-to-win and this will only get worse once PVP is released (there is NO PVP currently) when people will pay $1000.00 to deck out their characters. The game feels more like a scam for your money than a form of entertainment. All my friends who were playing on release who have stopped playing. Besides all of the above reasons, cooperative (co-op) play is discouraged in the end-game as well. Even though its easy to join a game with your friends the massive HP boost the monsters get (110% per player joining) makes it more efficient to play solo. They used to get a massive damage boost too (which made it absolutely impossible to play co-op) luckily they removed that. However, there is a five buff limit in the game which a person could reach easily on solo mode. This means that the buffs you're friends give you will either cancel out a buff you wanted to have or have no effect. Likewise, any public game you join in inferno mode will 99% of the time end up facing a nearly impossibly randomly generated elite pack and thus dying over and over again... again increasing repair costs and making you farm lower content for gold to continue playing or paying real money for gold. There are more reasons I have no included like lack of PVP, consistent lag issues, no off-line mode, lack of customization, and lack of real randomization but I'll stop here. Basically, this game feels like a $60 scam to try to rip you off of more of your money. I have no confidence that they will improve the game. Look into other forms of entertainment for your $60. This is not the sequel to Diablo 2 we have been waiting for; It is the most disappointing game of 2012. Expand
  67. Oct 5, 2012
    I spent 132 hours playing this garbage game! O yeah it deserves a score of 0 because this game is all about money. and I used to be a Diablo 3 fanatic, then I took an arrow to the knee.
  68. Dec 3, 2012
    I was excited for this. That wore off after the second level. Incredibly boring grindfest with a terrible story. One of those games where you hope all the characters will die just so you don't have to play anymore. Can't believe I blew $60 on this.
  69. Jan 12, 2013
    This game is repetitive, not rewarding, and just centered around the RMAH. Also all the characters look the same and if you want to be any good you are forced to use certain equip and certain skills, another thing that contributes to destroy the fun.
  70. Jun 4, 2013
    All Blizzard had to do was remake Diablo 2 with updated graphics and no RMAH. Always online for single player mode? What a waste of $60 this game was!
  71. Jun 9, 2013
    Launch was a disaster. Over 400 hours of playing and found nothing good. Sold items in RMAH to cover the cost of the game and quit. Never again blizzard. Waited over 10 years for this sequel and what a disappointment.
  72. Jul 14, 2013
    One giant pile of garbage. They pretty much destroyed the Diablo Lore and did nothing but create a boring game based on making from the auction house for Blizzard. Possibly the dumbest and biggest failure in video game history. Avoid this game like the plague.
  73. Aug 6, 2013
    yes, sure a bunch of negatives are from the day 1 release issues, but compared to diablo 2, the immersion and spooky elements like fighting the A2 boss are gone. The fckd up the loot, when you find a yellow the first time it's a good feeling, soon you will begin to realize the only times you get good feelings will be when legendaries drop. Thats really all you count on, any other coloredyes, sure a bunch of negatives are from the day 1 release issues, but compared to diablo 2, the immersion and spooky elements like fighting the A2 boss are gone. The fckd up the loot, when you find a yellow the first time it's a good feeling, soon you will begin to realize the only times you get good feelings will be when legendaries drop. Thats really all you count on, any other colored items are most likely vendor cash, please don't support Diablo 3, the only reason why it sold so many copies is because it's Blizzard Ent. if anybody else released this same game it wouldn't have sold as much. The title sold, not the game. Game is garbage Expand
  74. Sep 26, 2013
    the core of a arpg is gone in this game look for it to get better in 2014 with the rmah an the gah leaving the game everything in this game is well done but the core of the game is gone so i give it a 4.
  75. Oct 24, 2013
    3 points for decent graphics and smooth mechanics, but that is all Diablo III really offers unless you're looking to make a good buck by ripping off the fools in the real money auction house. which is incredibly easy since most are kids stealing their parents' credit cards.
  76. Oct 31, 2013
    Just accept that they don't get what is fun anymore, and they don't care! The console release only FURTHER proves that all Activision cares about for Blizzard is retail sales and profits. The fact that the AH are being completely removed all together just PROVES TENFOLD that we were all completely right since the beginning and let's not forget the 3 search field AH for items with 7+Just accept that they don't get what is fun anymore, and they don't care! The console release only FURTHER proves that all Activision cares about for Blizzard is retail sales and profits. The fact that the AH are being completely removed all together just PROVES TENFOLD that we were all completely right since the beginning and let's not forget the 3 search field AH for items with 7+ affixes, real smart 'design'. Now they are trying to introduce a "Loot 2.0" system which is a f*****g b****slap to the ENDLESS plethora of players (including myself) who could not get past the fact that the itemization in this game is 100% absolutely wrong and altogether functionally a pile of s**t.

How can you deliver a game with ABSOLUTELY NO customization whatsoever on any character class and have the "Unique" and "Set" items be the WORST items in the entire game!? Where is any shred of logic or reason here? Not to mention how unbelievably ridiculously difficult it is to even get a "unique" item to even drop with 400%+ MF, it makes not one bit of difference because as soon as you ID that item it is useless salvage garbage. The best weapons in the game were blue items, the best item affixes you could find were rares. So basically in the beginning of the game all of the "elite" players had high dps blue weapons and most likely full rare equipment besides maybe 1 unique jewelry.

There was absolutely no end game content right from the get go and then they tried to introduce the key drops system and monster power as well as infernal machine. The entire game and all of these patches just felt like obvious panicked 'hotfixes' to try and keep more of the player base around for longer. This just proved again and AGAIN how ridiculously completely unfinished the game was with all of the aspects added that should have been there from before even a pathetic beta test.

Whether they will ever outright admit all of their mistakes and apologize to players they told were wrong but proved 200% right remains to be seen but at this point means nothing. Because even after they try to roll out as many changes as they want to try to remedy a completely broken s**t game, the structure of the game and character progression is COMPLETELY wrong and is still MOST of the problem for 'Diablo' franchise players. They are willing to accept change or "progression" in your eyes but COMPLETELY STRIPPING the game franchise of any character, attribute or skill customization is ridiculous and downright condemning to the point of dissolving the company if you ask me.

For some reason since the 'justin bieber' success of WoW, Blizzard/Activblindness decided it would be a good idea to completely and utterly destroy the 'Diablo' franchise and release a apathetic chin-drool dribbling braindead watered down streamlined bastard child that was "Diablo 3". When did they higher game designers that are ridiculous "Macintosh" retards? This game and all aspects of it's design reek of a putrid stomach curdling "Machintosh" or "iphone" design in that it is a plain piece of crap that everyone has exactly the same one and it looks nice on the surface but underneath it all everything is a nonfunctional piece of crap that can accomplish absolutely nothing except for chatting, and handcuffing you with hordes and HORDES OF POINTLESS UNNECESSARY DRM.

If you are a non-Mac PC user then you should steer 100% clear of D3 because the design makes little to no sense just like an iphone or any other macintosh product. Also for you loser fanboy mac retards "Apple" Records Corps was founded before the modern age of digital electronics so you are MACINTOSH. You don't even have the remote amount of respect deserved to be called "Apple" which actually represents a MUCH more important part of history. Also if you just listen to any true PC gamer they will give you an actual REALISTIC review of this p.o.s. game.

ALL of the BS "major media" game reviewers gave this game high reviews WHICH IS A COMPLETE LIE! And what is the point of EVEN HAVING a review system at all if you can just be bought off so easily?!? That means that your grading scale is ridiculously inconsistent and falsified because it marks down great games repeatedly and then HUGE HOLES AND MISTAKES in broken junk bastard child garbage like this just somehow go unnoticed?!?! How can anyone take these game review outlets seriously anymore? If you are just BLATANTLY outright lying to people's faces in print and online why should anyone ever both to pay attention to anything that comes out of those diarrhea ridden jokes for "publication".

D3 was a complete unfinished joke, WoW D3 End of Blizzard Beginning of Bastardvison

PoE is out now and 100% free to download and play 'not-for-profit' through Steam. PoE offers you EVERYTHING and MORE that you wanted to see out of a modern ARPG inspired by and evolving on the D1 & D2 style that PC gamers truly loved and enjoy to play.

GO DOWNLOAD PoE!!!
  77. Apr 4, 2014
    I think its fair to say that this game tanked bad, and their is no coming back to the high score that Diablo 2 set back in the day. In fact the only game now that comes close to that type of game play is Path of Exile. This game deserves only a zero anyone else who score above that has no respect for themselves and like have not played since the First Diablo. The game Has gotten better nowI think its fair to say that this game tanked bad, and their is no coming back to the high score that Diablo 2 set back in the day. In fact the only game now that comes close to that type of game play is Path of Exile. This game deserves only a zero anyone else who score above that has no respect for themselves and like have not played since the First Diablo. The game Has gotten better now since the roll out of ROS and I rated it a 6 for fixing many issues with the game. In all I feel that the game has been ruined and they need to move on and retire all three of these giant titles. Lets do somethings fresh Blizzard I think many would agree that we are getting tired of **** games being released from big vendors like yourself. Expand
  78. Nov 8, 2014
    In first place (in terms of gameplay) Diablo 3 has NOTHING in common with its "predecessor" more than the point & click isometric system. Diablo 2 is ARPG while Diablo 3 is Hack'n Slash, i.e. has banished all "RPG content" from the game, so at max level your character will be exactly the same of all characters in the entire game only differentiated in items like each kind of non-rpg games.In first place (in terms of gameplay) Diablo 3 has NOTHING in common with its "predecessor" more than the point & click isometric system. Diablo 2 is ARPG while Diablo 3 is Hack'n Slash, i.e. has banished all "RPG content" from the game, so at max level your character will be exactly the same of all characters in the entire game only differentiated in items like each kind of non-rpg games.

The game itself is absolutely CASUAL in each possible level, you can use all your skills at any time and they are not leveled, new features as paragon and such are only extensions of a boring and unrewarding game system in which if you "end" any possible progression obtaining certain items, that closes the opportunity to make builds playing with stats and skill trees...

But maybe the worse is its "DRM" system without offline mode, so you can't play it without a connection even in single player campaign, and of course you can't improve it with mods, so, you has a "successor" of a game with Offline, LAN and Online, but without two of its game modes, is one of the few times in which a successor has LESS than its predecessor...

I will not mention the "Pay2Win" from earlier version but shame of you Blizzard for convert the best ARPG franchise in a parody at each possible level, shame!

I finish my disclaimer pointing that its "expansion" (that is not an expansion but a different game, should be named "Diablo 4"), has changed almost ALL of the gameplay confirming (directly from Blizzard itself) that the original Diablo 3 sucks.

Blizzard, I will never forgive you, you can be awesome in the rest of your games but converting Diablo 3 in a MMO like WoW (and its "expansion" confirms this tendency) is a crime against the people who made this franchise famous.
  79. JLF
    May 15, 2012
    As was expected, the game is way below it's predecessor. Constant connection requirement, real money auction house, 4 player maximum, cartoonish art style, bans for using display sharpening software and 2 hour short game are only the tip of the iceberg.
    With this installment, ActivisionBlizzard have finally secured themselves a spot in my top 5 most hated developer list.
  80. May 15, 2012
    What a disappointment.
    After over a decade of waiting this is what we get?
    What a disappointment.
    After over a decade of waiting this is what we get?
    A game where the character models and overall graphics are a blurry and ugly mess that wouldn't have been acceptable 6 years ago. Where the gameplay has been reduced to left click to win and skills and attributes have been removed or simplified to increase the dependency on gear so that you'll be more likely to use the Auction House, increasing Blizzard's revenue.
    The voice acting is horrid, on par with a bad B grade movie at the best of times while the story is such a joke Stephanie Meyer could have written a better piece of fiction in 3 months and this took then 6 years.
    The always online DRM is the icing on the cake.
    I don't think I've ever been more disappointed by something I was looking forward to in my entire life.
  81. May 15, 2012
    This game is just bad.
    You can't log in due to **** servers.
    It is only 2-6 hours long.
    Real money auction house
    Graphics that are just appalling.
    Retcons its own ending.
    No Pokemon like in WoW.
  82. May 15, 2012
    I'm severely disappointed by the horrible DRM, and the laughable disorganization of Blizzard servers. This game should've wait at least a month before seeing the light of day. Blizzard should have expected this situation: i suspect they olny care about money, not customers. The game itself, is nothing more than Diablo2 with today tecnology. I miss the attribute points, the scrolls ofI'm severely disappointed by the horrible DRM, and the laughable disorganization of Blizzard servers. This game should've wait at least a month before seeing the light of day. Blizzard should have expected this situation: i suspect they olny care about money, not customers. The game itself, is nothing more than Diablo2 with today tecnology. I miss the attribute points, the scrolls of identification, i feel the series ha completely departed from rpg elements, and it's now pure mindless moronic hack n'slash.
    Do yourself a gift: do not buy a clone, and a mediocre one.
  83. May 15, 2012
    If you get to play this game you are lucky! Seriously overloaded servers on the day 1... They run a stress test weeks before release date and still they can't get it right. This is embarrassing even for a indie studio and we are talking here about a world wide giant gaming company and they have so much failz!
    Seriously if have not bought the game yet DON'T not for at least a month let
    Seriously if have not bought the game yet DON'T not for at least a month let them get their stuff in order first.
    A serious disappointment i have had a chance to play for about 20 mins today and I paid good money for this game. Frankly you could get a hooker for longer than this cheaper than this.
  84. May 15, 2012
    I'm not sure who at Blizz/Activision thought it was a good idea *cough* Bobby Kotick *cough*, but loot is the reason for this game! It's not a lie or point of opinion, if you played as much D2 or Diablo 2 knock offs as me you know that's the drive, hell back when D3 was first previewing Blizzard at the time said so themselves ( I also got to play the game back then it was WAAY better andI'm not sure who at Blizz/Activision thought it was a good idea *cough* Bobby Kotick *cough*, but loot is the reason for this game! It's not a lie or point of opinion, if you played as much D2 or Diablo 2 knock offs as me you know that's the drive, hell back when D3 was first previewing Blizzard at the time said so themselves ( I also got to play the game back then it was WAAY better and way more hectic). So adding a real money auction house is just nonsense, for any other game it'd be like buying the end of the game, or being able to pay money to get a max lv character in WoW. Expand
  85. May 15, 2012
    If you buy this game, the only thing you purchase is the ability to give blizzard even more money through the in-game auction house which they tax all transactions on despite owning everything that goes through it in the first place.
  86. May 15, 2012
    I think I know why they didn't want to allow people to play single player without connecting to their servers. They must have been afraid no one would want to buy it if they tried it out first. The new style of the game is crap, the awesome dark mood of diablo 2 has been done away with and replaced by wow graphics and artistic style. People complained about this very often on blizzardI think I know why they didn't want to allow people to play single player without connecting to their servers. They must have been afraid no one would want to buy it if they tried it out first. The new style of the game is crap, the awesome dark mood of diablo 2 has been done away with and replaced by wow graphics and artistic style. People complained about this very often on blizzard forums, especially after trying the beta. Many suggestions were made on how to improve the game but went by ignored by the developers. They also went through and removed as much choice from the game as possible. Sure there were problems in the previous iterations of the game but the new developers did not handle them correctly. Expand
  87. May 15, 2012
    Score the game based on it's gameplay folks, not a temper tantrum. I'm giving it a 4, because they gutted so much of what I loved about D1/2, the graphics are pretty weak, and the online DRM is inconvenient to say the least. It would pass as an iOS game or a $10 indie title, but as a follow up to one of the best games of all time, it is a disgrace.
  88. May 15, 2012
    Lack of character customization, wow like graphics, gameplay about 6 hours long, couple that with the fact that you can't even log in because of the stupid drm. God forbid people pirate games so you have to have a constant internet connection EVEN FOR SINGLE PLAYER.
  89. May 15, 2012
    Graphics - 3/10 Looks like a game from 2004.

Art - 3/10 Everything is foggy and gray, you can barely see any details. The characters don't look too good, kinda like WoW. Animations - 5/10 my monk has an axe and a shield, but when he attacks he puts them aside and punch, since currently there are no animations for the monk for anything except staff and fist weapons... Music - 5/10 Basic
    Graphics - 3/10 Looks like a game from 2004.

Music - 5/10 Basic background tunes.

Voice Acting - 2/10 Horrible.

Game play - 5/10 Dumbed down Diablo 2 game play. The mobs walk up to you and smack you, you hit them, they die, you win. While in D1&2 I'd make sure I cleared the entire level before moving on, in D3 I'm just glad I found the way to the next level already. No innovation whatsoever, totally mediocre.

Stability - 3/10 Logging in takes about 30 min because of error messages due to high server load. Whispers fail, party chat is broken.

I cannot believe this is a Blizzard game, it's like something I'd expect from EA. Do not buy, unless it's sold for under 8$.
  90. May 15, 2012
    Worst diablo i ever played, short and booring. "fail blizzard has so mutch time to make this game good i but they chose their time to makes it boring "
  91. May 16, 2012
    Servers are finally working and this game is amazing. I'm going to be playing this for months, if not years. The gameplay is fast and action packed, the story is really cool and the graphics are pretty, while still keeping true to the Diablo series.
  92. May 15, 2012
    Been gaming for a long time. 30 years. This is one of the first times i can remember getting a game that isn't an mmo that will not allow me to play without being logged into to some fantasy account. Dying in Single player because of internet lag is definitely a step in the wrong direction.
  93. May 17, 2012
    This is a console hack and slash on the PC. The story line (Because I loved D1 and D2) is amazing, the cinematic are great, but the game play is really bad. You can use up to 6 spells (I'm guessing this is to make the port to console better?) and the builds have little customization. Mix this with the fact 3 days after launch the servers are still unstable and you get a game that shouldThis is a console hack and slash on the PC. The story line (Because I loved D1 and D2) is amazing, the cinematic are great, but the game play is really bad. You can use up to 6 spells (I'm guessing this is to make the port to console better?) and the builds have little customization. Mix this with the fact 3 days after launch the servers are still unstable and you get a game that should have been a 30 dollar arcade buy on Xbox. I have seen better game play from indy companies after a year of development. Expand
  94. Jun 7, 2012
    This game has been engineered to reap idiots of their money. Some executive decided that the black item market should be more than legalized, it should be the core aim of the game. And DEVS completed their mission. Unfortunately it ended as a poor boring game were there is no possibilities of different play styles inside the classes all will always play and feel the same. It is worse inThis game has been engineered to reap idiots of their money. Some executive decided that the black item market should be more than legalized, it should be the core aim of the game. And DEVS completed their mission. Unfortunately it ended as a poor boring game were there is no possibilities of different play styles inside the classes all will always play and feel the same. It is worse in almost all aspect than D1. Anyone going back to D1 or D2 will find more fun in those than in D3. i m not joking. Blizzard acted as a b!tch and i hope the market b!tchslap it. Now lets hope they ll come to their sense for D4, if they can survive the cascade of failure they are accumulating that is. If not, patience, the market will fill the void, TL2 is there for that, and its only the beginning i would bet Expand
  95. May 16, 2012
    Oh dang, I just wasted $80. It's like you bought a Big Mac Meal at drive through, and opened the bag at home to find only a half-eaten Cheeseburger with no pickles.
  96. May 16, 2012
    This game is about an 8 or a 9 when you can play it, but as a single player game with an always on connection it thus far deserves no better than a 1. Single player games which you get lagged out of, or can't log in because servers are too busy aren't single player games at all. If Blizz wanted to make this always on, they should have just made this World of Diablo and called it an MMO.
  97. May 16, 2012
    I am a huge Diablo fan but I refuse to buy Diablo 3 because off the draconian DRM. I live in South Africa. Blizzard won't put up a server here so I have to play on EU where I get a latency of 250ms on good days. This isn't how the game was meant to be played. If I could authenticate online and then play offline I would have bought the game. But Blizzard didn't give me this option and asI am a huge Diablo fan but I refuse to buy Diablo 3 because off the draconian DRM. I live in South Africa. Blizzard won't put up a server here so I have to play on EU where I get a latency of 250ms on good days. This isn't how the game was meant to be played. If I could authenticate online and then play offline I would have bought the game. But Blizzard didn't give me this option and as such they lost my sale. Expand
  98. May 17, 2012
    This is a disgrace. Would have though Blizzard of all companies could have handled this well. Very disappointed. The customer service is crap. I mean what the hell, you can't change your character's server region when the game chooses the wrong for you in the beginning? FU blizzard. You deserve nothing from me anymore.
  99. May 17, 2012
    Causalized game with too short campaign, server side singleplayer, it's ridiculous. I've never heard before that you have to be in queue for a singleplayer game. This is just a milking of the franchise, go buy Torchlight 2 instead.
  100. May 18, 2012
    Its a bad dungeon crawler with the Diablo name on it. The game is actually less than its predecessors. I'd rather play Dungeon Hunter Alliance and that's sad.
  101. May 16, 2012
    Pathetic. This shouldn't even be a game. The customization of online play that i loved in battle.net is missing in this game and the sad thing this game is 100% online. So you have bad match making and room creation with friends. Collecting loot is pointless just go for the high level items and gold drops anything else just ignore. Since all drops from mobs rarely go over 5 gold includingPathetic. This shouldn't even be a game. The customization of online play that i loved in battle.net is missing in this game and the sad thing this game is 100% online. So you have bad match making and room creation with friends. Collecting loot is pointless just go for the high level items and gold drops anything else just ignore. Since all drops from mobs rarely go over 5 gold including semi rare stuff like gems sell for 3 gold. When a potion costs you 100+gold So you need to collect several inventories full just to buy 1 potion. Wasting about 5 potions doing so. The bosses feel unoriginal and less unique than older games and unique monsters feel less than thrilling to find. Shrines feel USELESS. The only thing going for this game is a beautiful art style. I liked the old story line in D2 where you unlocked a different story where you get to see what happened and how it happened. While in D3 the cut scenes are just cut scenes of the story you just went through almost like a recap. This is very much pay to win game who ever invests the most money will have the best gear and not really a game of skill.. Collapse

1. Aug 31, 2012